Sunlight Through Broken Glass

in Roleplaying

9,386 posts

smilies • 6 September 2011 at 12:11 AM

Halo was throwing an old bouncy ball against the wall. It always came back.
She wouldn't.

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 6 September 2011 at 5:21 PM

Annie leaned against a cherry tree, flowers in full bloom. The sun slowly set, marking that her last day was drawing to an end. She plucked a blossom from the cherry tree and pinned it to her shirt. Her life was about to change. And drastically.

Female
187 posts

awesomeness • 13 September 2011 at 6:06 PM

Bus trip? XD

3,490 posts

skylark • 13 September 2011 at 7:53 PM

@awesomeness - YESH xD

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 13 September 2011 at 9:10 PM

Annie went back into her room and went to sleep. She didn't care that this was her last day of freedom, she needed the extra sleep. Tomorrow was going to be a big day.

9,386 posts

smilies • 14 September 2011 at 12:03 AM

@randomkitty I don't have anything to say... Moving on? X)

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 14 September 2011 at 6:34 AM

@smilies sure 😋

The sun rose slowly. A loud clicking noise filled the air as the gate rose, and a large bus drove into the city square. The gate dropped down, and closed with a large thump that echoed through the city.

3,490 posts

skylark • 14 September 2011 at 9:55 AM

Aibee was sitting on her doorstep, watching the sun rise when she heard the large thump. She sighed an got up, grabbing her bags and not saying her goodbyes. She started walking slowly towards her death.(aka the bus xP)

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 14 September 2011 at 10:37 PM

Annie silently said her goodbyes, kissed her parents on the cheeks, and headed out the door. She slowly shuffled down the street, shifting her weight from one foot to the other, thinking. She reached the city square and stared at the bus. This would bring her to her new life. Or death.

3,490 posts

skylark • 14 September 2011 at 10:40 PM

Aibee nodded to Annie when she reached the bus. She sighed and sipped a cup of chai tea, while staring at the ground.

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 14 September 2011 at 10:42 PM

Scarlet was in the middle of a family death hug. Not this was not the going to do the death of her. Being a Protector was. She took her special black box in a messenger bag, and rolled her medium sized luggage into the city square. Where she spotted the first death trap that initiates her death, the bus.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 14 September 2011 at 10:57 PM

Dusk climbed onto the bus without hesitation.
He took a seat and started to doodle in a notebook he carried with him, not bothering with the fact he might die.

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 14 September 2011 at 10:59 PM

@randomkitty17 Where does luggage go? 😋

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 15 September 2011 at 6:36 AM

@trish ever been on one of those busses with the overhead cabinets? It's like that, except bigger 😉

Female
307 posts

ayuzawa • 15 September 2011 at 7:48 AM

@randomkitty17

tez may not know me, but can I join? i need to get anyway from doing homework.

If you say yes then I'll put in the form thingy.

3,490 posts

skylark • 15 September 2011 at 9:00 AM

Aibee climbed in the bus, putting her luggage away before plopping in the middle seat.

(We probably should meet each other now. 😋 And is there someone who wants to control the dude/girl in charge of us?)

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 15 September 2011 at 6:51 PM

@ayuzawa sure! You can join if you have read all of our posts. Start on the bus with us?

Annie stared at the bus for a bit and then reluctantly got onboard. It was early morning, around 7:00, and she was very drowsy. She took a seat next to another girl, and then stuffed her suitcase in the overhead compartment. The bus driver glared at her in the mirror. "You youg'ns better not be causing any commotion, or I'll throw youth the Umbras as soon as we leave the city!" he snarled. A cheery girl with a clipboard walked towards her. "Hello, my name is Amanda, I will need your full name and your age. Erm, by full name I just mean first and last name." Amanda blushed and clicked her pen. "Annie Deirre. I'm 14." Annie replied with a shy smile. The Amanda stared at the other girl for a second. "You're Aibileen Ross, aren't you? I've seen your face somewhere." Amanda giggled and bounced away. Annie turned towards Aibileen and yawned. "I'm Annie. I suppose we'll need to get to know each other, right?" she said sleepily.

Female
666 posts

decks123456 • 15 September 2011 at 8:23 PM

evy grabbed her luggage and started down the street. when she looked back, she saw her father watching through the window, emotionless. she turned back around and headed down to the bus.

she kept her face down and picked an empty seat on the left.

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 15 September 2011 at 10:16 PM

Scarlet cracked her knuckles. Then she lifted her luggage above her head, almost easily except it was REALLLY heavy, and lifted it in the compartment above her seat. Then she FINALLY settled down, listening to music on her iPod and twiddling with her fingers. Occasionally glancing at others looking at her weirdly.
Then it hit her, she'd have to cut her hair probably.
Ohwait. Not the reason, reason was she DEFINITELY looked too kewl for them. Haha, that was her excuse.

3,490 posts

skylark • 15 September 2011 at 10:28 PM

Aibee nodded, "I suppose. Name's Abiee, not Aiblieen. Gosh, why'd my parents name me THAT?" she mumbled, nearly shouting the last word. "Anyhoo, I don't want to go insane before I even 'Protect' yet. Well, what do you say? Help keep me sane and I'll help you as likewise?" She raises her eyebrows into a funny shape, expectant yet worried. She smiled at Scarlet when she glanced her way.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 15 September 2011 at 10:41 PM

Dusk watched as more Protectors piled into the bus, and noticed that alot of them were girls.
'Ugh. I don't want to be stuck with a bunch girls.' he thought with distaste.

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 15 September 2011 at 11:16 PM

Scarlet winked and smiled at a girl looking her way. Heard her name was Aibee.

Anyways, she looked through her messenger bag. Huh. She only packed her iPod, a book, a round bristle brush for her ultra kewl hair, tissues, and hand sanitizer.
But Scarlet guessed that her family has been through her bag, because her mom had given her a photo album. With flowers Scarlet had organized herself, family fun time, family pictures, her sports teams, and ha, when Scarlet had tried all these hip hairstyles.
Her brother & sister had given her a T-Shirt, with signatures of most of her friends and themselves, and sighed when she saw Greg's message 'Luff chu. xoxoxoxo', but he DIDN'T sign his name..... Only scarlet knew it was Greg's handwriting.

9,386 posts

smilies • 16 September 2011 at 12:21 AM

Halo ascended onto the bus with soft, even footfalls. "Halo Celestare, fifteen," she informed the girl with the clipboard quietly, without even glancing at her. Her eyes instantly homing in on the boy she took the seat directly behind him, figuring that if someone was a persistently annoying chatter they'd bug him first.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 16 September 2011 at 1:05 AM

Dusk noticed a girl sit behind him, and was glad when she didn't speak. He'd alreadywrote that person with a clipboard his name.
It was funny how people were always suprised he could read and write, considering his "disability". He was MUTE, not an IDIOT.
Dusk continued to doodle in his notebook.

Female
307 posts

ayuzawa • 16 September 2011 at 2:56 AM

Form

Name-Levike Velqua (Yeah, I know, the name is probably weird)
Gender-female
Age-13
Appearance-Mediumish, brown wavy hair . Um... Small build, not really tall.
Personality-CRYBABY, chucks a lot of tantrums, PRETENDS to be a sweet little girl- it changes, I suppose>
Runner or Fighter-RUNNER
Family-SPOILs her
Other-in reality, her parents hate her

"My name's Levike Velqua, I'm 13, how are you?" she smiled at the girl with the clipboard. All she received was a nod, which made her blood boil. What was wrong with that stupid girl with the clipboard? I mean, MANNERS, she thought.

Rolling her eyes and receiving a lot of blanks stares from others, she sat next a young boy who tentatively shifted away from her.

9,386 posts

smilies • 16 September 2011 at 3:09 AM

@ayuzawa OwO Looks between Dusk and Levike OwO

Female
307 posts

ayuzawa • 16 September 2011 at 4:47 AM

@smilies.

ack. Whoops, i didn't read..... Tez is based on someone from story tez wrote. For school. Don't worry, nothing happened. *Changes personality*

9,386 posts

smilies • 16 September 2011 at 5:16 AM

@ayuzawa X) I know you didn't copy, it wasn't a problem, I just found it funny how similar dey were X)

Female
307 posts

ayuzawa • 16 September 2011 at 6:01 AM

@smilies
Na, it's okay, because I like her spoilt better~

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 16 September 2011 at 5:32 PM

Annie nodded and then added quietly, "Nice to meet you, Aibee." she sighed.