We are here, in a pokemon world!

in Roleplaying

so i herd u liek mudkipz?

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 11 July 2015 at 9:21 PM

Hi guys! Since i love pokemon so much, i decided to make a pokemon RP. So here is the story line for you:

One day, you were playing pokemon. You saw a silhouette of what looked like a blocky version of Idaho (its a state deal with it) you were debating on what it was. you went to your computer to look this up, and couldn't find the solution. about 3 minutes later, you heard a zap, and the power went out, it turns out you passed out, too. When you finally became conscious again, you weren't inside your house. what? you reached for your phone when you figured out you had..paws/claws/fins (or whatever)? you realized you were at your favorite park. You wen't to a pond and your reflection was a pokemon. You look up from the pond in shock to find that the field/playgroud had pokemon everywhere. what happened? there were no humans in sight. had everyone been turned to a pokemon? or was there still someone hiding as a human?

Rules:

-ALL roles must be pokemon, not humans
-crushes are allowed, just don't go to far
-you can be any pokemon you want
-No god modding and no insta kills
-You can choose to be in a pokemon group, or a loner
-please fill out a role sheet (below)
-please ping everyone you know! i want this to be known
-maximum mix of pokemon you can be is 3, not all legendaries either
-If you create a group, please let me know first. if you aren't in a group, just say "no". if i find a group with only about 1 or 2 people and its been here for a while, ima delete the group and you have to join someone else.
-if you die, create a new character
-you may start playing once i know you're applying for a role
-You can make up to 3 roles at once. if one dies, you can create a new one
-loners can join groups and group members can leave groups

Role sheet:

Name:
Pokemon:
group or loner:
mix (yes or no, if yes what are you):
if you in a group, what's it's name:
crush (optional):
skin/coat color:
siblings:
other:

Me rolez

Name: Kyle
Pokemon: Jolteon
group or loner: loner
mix (yes or no): no
group name: no
skin/coat color: yellow mostly, white collar fluff
siblings: 1, Angel the Flareon, female
other: nope

Name: Angel
Pokemon: Flareon
group or loner: group
mix: no
group name: greatest masters of them all!
Skin/Coat color: white, very very light gray
siblings: 1, Kyle the Jolteon, male
other: born in arctic

if you have questions, write on my wall, have fun 😊

@sodabearjess
@possiegal
@school600
@plague
@animalz
@_black3333_
@original
@dragonnn
@mastergemma
@ashlinnhi

Female
363 posts

sodabearjess • 12 July 2015 at 12:13 AM

Name: SoDa
Pokemon: Goodra
Group: Group
Mix: no
Group Name: Greatest Masters of Them All!!
Skin Color: White, Teal, lime green (idk xD)
siblings: none yet
other: Leader of Greatest Masters of Them All!

Everyone is welcome to join my group!
I need siblings, pls anybody...

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 12 July 2015 at 12:17 AM

@sodabearjess You're accepted 😊

Kyle

he woke up one frosty morning with his sister, angel.
"Angel, where are you going?"

Angel

"oh, im going to join a group."

Kyle

"what?!?"

Angel

"what's wrong with it.."

kyle

"you might be bossed around.."

angel

"no i won't groups are meant for the leaders to be nice to all who join their group."

kyle

"ok then, don't get yourself killed."

angel

"i wont, safety in numbers, right?"

kyle and angel gave each other a hug and angel went to find a group.

Female
363 posts

sodabearjess • 12 July 2015 at 12:19 AM

Meanwhile..

SoDa walks out of City Hall

SoDa: I hope people will join my new group, We're gonna be the greatest masters of them all according to the name.
Who's that? Looks like a Flareon..

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 12 July 2015 at 12:25 AM

@sodabearjess
@original
@possiegal
@dragonnn
@plague
@mastergemma
@ashlinnhi
@_black3333_
@school600
@animalz

Kyle

I hope angel won't get killed...

Angel

Angel walked around the city saying "hi" to the pokemon who looked friendly. she noticed a goodra that looked like it was looking for something.

"hi, im angel, what are you doing here?"

Female
363 posts

sodabearjess • 12 July 2015 at 12:26 AM

SoDa: Oh, I was just at City Hall, making a new group. What are you doing here? Oh by the way, my name is SoDa.

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 12 July 2015 at 12:30 AM

@sodabearjess

Angel:

"Hi, SoDa. nice to meet u. im looking for a group i can be in...i felt like if i stayed with kyle, we wouldn't get anywhere in life. maybe he's better off on his own..."

Kyle:

Kyle was looking around for berries. be noticed a pack of canines on a hill not far from the bush he was at. he hid. they would probably kill him if they could catch him.

Female
363 posts

sodabearjess • 12 July 2015 at 12:31 AM

SoDa: So you need a group? If you do, you can join mine. *SoDa smiled*

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 12 July 2015 at 12:34 AM

@sodabearjess

angel:

"ok, i will be glad to" *smiles*

kyle:

*eavesdrops on canines*

738 posts

dragonnn • 12 July 2015 at 3:28 PM

@sodabearjess @sheepfox

Thanks for the invite. This reminds me, I have another RP to attend to as well...

Name: Sahver (Saa-vurr)

Pokemon: Houndour

group or loner: Loner

mix (yes or no, if yes what are you): No

if you in a group, what's it's name: N/A

crush (optional): N/A

skin/coat color: Black coat, mahogany muzzle and underbelly, with gold bones and ankle bracers.

siblings: None/ N/A

other: Ability = Early Bird / Moves = Ember, Bite, Howl, Smog

-Going by her screen name she adopted when she was human only a short while ago, Sahver is extremely confused as to why she has been transformed into a pokemon, yet still exists in what seems to be her own world. Though she has seen several more "real" pokemon ever since her physical shift, she's still having a hard time believing that any of these events are real. In order to keep a hold on her sanity, Sahver sets off to find the reasoning for her new form, and the presence of other pocket monsters. Fear keeps from making any pokemon friends on her own. As an avid gamer and fan of monsters (in her previous human life), she understands the capabilities of these creatures, regardless of appearance, and doesn't want to test fictional "fainting" versus dying just yet.

Name: Fizz

Pokemon: Goodra

skin/coat color: Lemon Yellow, Teal, Blueberry Blue

siblings: SoDa (distant sister)

other: Fizz is the sister of SoDa. Separated at a very young age as the result of a divorce, Fizz never really got to know SoDa, and other than sharing similar blood, the girls have very few ties that bind them together. As a human, Fizz's favorite treats were jellies, jams, jell-o, fruit spreads, pudding, and any fruit-flavored fizzy drink she could convince her father to buy for her. When she finally became aware of her transformation into a Goodra, she wasn't too surprised. You are what you eat after all (right?)! Intent on solving the mystery behind her transformation, Fizz stumbles about in the changed world, attempting to get used to her new body along the way.

Fizz had always been one to keep to herself, regardless of how much she enjoyed the company of others. Content to be alone and frolic in her world of fantasies, she's learned to live in society in a manner that keeps herself functioning yet distant.

Ability= Hydration / Moves= Rain Dance, Absorb, Dragon Pulse, Power Whip

---I guess I'll try juggling both then.---

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 12 July 2015 at 7:14 PM

@sheepfox

Name: Kyanite
Pokemon: Sableye
group or loner: Lonely
mix (yes or no, if yes what are you): nope, dna entirely sableye
if you in a group, what's it's name: groupless
crush (optional):
skin/coat color: Regular, but her gems on the back and on the eyes are replaced by Kyanite. Her purple skin is dark blue to match the blue gems.
siblings: none
other: Kyanite doesn't use her moves, she insteads avoids fighting, but likes watching others fight.

ow havent pokeroleplayed in a long time 😋

Female
363 posts

sodabearjess • 12 July 2015 at 7:54 PM

@dragonnn yay i have a sister!

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 12 July 2015 at 8:07 PM

@nightmaremoon12 accepted
@dragonnn accepted. you can be fizz and sahver, you can play up to 3 roles at once.

Kyle:

he eavesdropped on the large group of canines, careful to keep out of sight. They were making some kind of plan.

anonymous wolf pack leader:

"ok, we are going to hunt for food, and then seek a base, and any other pokemon that dare fight us, are going down"

Kyle:

sweating a little, he hid behind the bush. what would Angel say if he got killed? how would she know?

*sniff* hey, i smell someone. i think its an electric type by the electrical scent. everyone look for him.

They started looking. all of which being canines, they had some of the best smelling out of all the animal types.

Kyle:

he had to run for it, or he would be bombarded by a whole group of canines. He decided to creep away at first.

One of the canines from the wolf pack:

"i found something! guys over here"

Kyle;

he sped up a little to a quick walking speed.

Another canine from the wolf pack:

"I SEE HIM, ITS A JOLTEON"

"show me where he is"

Kyle:

he speed up a little more to a jog.

*sees part of Kyle's leg through the bushes* "AFTER HIM!"

Kyle:

he started running from the canines, there were at least 7. 2 houndooms, 1 umbreon, 3 manectric, and a stoutland. Kyle wondered if he should try and calm them, taunt them or just run. he decided to battle, just a little. this might keep them from messing with him in the future. He turned around in a battle stance. the canines stopped in front of him, growling and slowly getting closer to Kyle. Kyle used thunderbolt! it made 1 of them go back. umbreon used shadow ball! kyle didn't take much damage because electric is only weak to ground. Kyle used thunder shock! it made one of them compltetly run off. Kyle decided to run for it, at full speed. The canines tried running after him. but after about 5 minutes straight of just running, they got tired and went back. Kyle almost ran into a houndour with gold bones and ankle bracers. He backed off a little, slowly, because this houndour looked slightly older than him. @dragonnn

Angel:

"i would be glad to join your group! is anyone else in your group yet, SoDa?" @sodabearjess

Female
11 posts

snowflakeartist • 12 July 2015 at 9:39 PM

Name: Blossom.
Pokemon: Leafeon.
Group or loner: No group yet.
mix (yes or no, if yes what are you): No.
If you in a group, what's it's name: N/A
Crush (optional): None
Skin/coat color: Pale yellow with some light green. Normal Leafeon colours.
Siblings: Unknown. Ask.
Other: None.

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 12 July 2015 at 10:12 PM

@sheepfox

Kyanite:

She walks around a small forest, until seeing a Jolteon! Then seeing some wolf canine-like Pokémon, she runs away. Kyanite ran towards a nearby bush near the Jolteon, hoping nobody could see her.

(Errr... I really can't do anything right now, and that Jolteon looks like they're in trouble...)

She was thinking on how to peacefully stop it whilst trying to not get killed.

Seeing that the Jolteon got everything, she began to run after it, but seeing that he has bumped towards a Houndour, she quickly hid somewhere, preferrably a bush.

(Oh dear...)

She knew this would be the end of her life if that Houndour knew she was there, so she remained silent.

Female
580 posts

splashnose • 13 July 2015 at 5:09 AM

@sheepfox

Name: Mew
Pokémon: Mew
group or loner: loner
mix (yes or no, if yes what are you): Nope
crush (optional): None
skin/coat colour: Pale pink fur
siblings: None.
other: It enjoys being other Pokémon to trick others. It also forgot that it was a human.

Gender Fluid
1,101 posts

misty_rose_ • 13 July 2015 at 12:11 PM

@sheepfox

Name: Silver
Pokemon: Eevee
Group or loner: loner
Crush: None yet
Skin/coat colour: Silver with light blue chest fur/shiny eevee colors
Siblings: none
Other: Is fairly shy and unsure due to being silver and not brown like most Eevee's. She can be very kind once you get past her shyness.

Name: Quil
Pokemon: Quilava
Group or loner: loner
Crush: none
Skin/coat colour: Normal Quilava other than having purple eyes instead of red.
Siblings: none
Other: Quil is very adventurous and tends to get into trouble. While she ends up finding trouble, she manages to get out fairly quickly. She is decent at convincing other to back off.

Male
4,315 posts

syndrome • 13 July 2015 at 12:26 PM

@sheepfox

Name: Edwin
Pokemon: Zubat
skin/coat color: Regular zubat colors.
siblings: Nerr
other: Edwin is extremely displeased that he woke up as a zubat. He was a bit of a petty criminal in his human life, and hopes to get off on the right foot in this one.

Name: Amdis
Pokemon: Eevee
mix (yes or no, if yes what are you): Nope
skin/coat color: Generic Eevee coloration
siblings: Nuu
other: Amdis was always rough and tumble in his human life, and is having trouble getting used to life inside an adorable, girly body.

Name: Naomi
Pokemon: Sylveon
if you in a group, what's it's name: No
crush (optional): No
skin/coat color: Shiny
siblings: No
other: Naomi was a hardcore tumblr and fashionista in human life. She would use works like rekt and gamergurl. She was very pleased to wake up in the body of a shiny sylveon.

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 13 July 2015 at 3:49 PM

@snowflakeartist
@splashnose
@misty_rose_ all of u accepted
@plague

Kyle:

"uh, hi there, houndour....i don't mean to cause any trouble....so, just know i wasn't coming here to fight...."

Then, kyle smells another pokemon

*sniff* "who's that?" Kyle looked around to see if their was another pokemon, but he couldn't see whoever it was so he just looked at the houndour. Whatever pokemon that was smelled like clean minerals.

Angel:

"are their any special requirments for your group, SoDa? i can try and meet them if so..."

Male
16 posts

blockcrafter123 • 13 July 2015 at 4:00 PM

an distance stumbled across Kyle "hello I'm lost I need help"

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 13 July 2015 at 4:06 PM

@blockcrafter123

Kyle:

"What, who's that? get over here, this better not be a trick"

Male
16 posts

blockcrafter123 • 13 July 2015 at 4:07 PM

Name:Conor
Pokemon: Diance
Group/loner:loner
Mix:no
Skin/coat Colour:blue and green
Crush:no
Siblings:no

Pl..Pl.help me

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 13 July 2015 at 4:14 PM

@blockcrafter123 accepted

Kyle:

Now there were 3 pokemon around kyle, 2 of which he had no idea what they were and what they would do. Kyle went off and found the diancie.

Male
16 posts

blockcrafter123 • 13 July 2015 at 4:19 PM

I was following a butterfree but then someone got me and threw me here next to a hypnotized swampert but now I'm lost
:,(

Gender Fluid
1,101 posts

misty_rose_ • 13 July 2015 at 4:21 PM

@sheepfox thanks

Silver wandered around quietly, her silver and blue coat standing out against the green and brown around her. She let out a sigh and walked over to a berry bush, giving the berries a sniff.

Quil dashed around near the water, testing herself to see how fast she could run. She always had enjoyed running and wasn't gonna stop now, pokemon or not.

@nightmaremoon12 @plague

Male
4,315 posts

syndrome • 13 July 2015 at 4:21 PM

Edwin:

Edwin realized that, as a zubat, he could now fly. He began furiously flapping his wings and was amazed when he was lifted from the ground. He had a few seconds of air time before he fell to the group. "This flying thing will take some getting used to," he mumbled.

Amdis:

Amdis looked around for a weak pokemon to assert his dominance early. He figured he might as well make the best of this situation by gathering some lackeys.

Naomi:

Namoi stared at her reflection in the water and continuously redid her bow.

Male
16 posts

blockcrafter123 • 13 July 2015 at 4:27 PM

I need help! Conor shouted

Female
4,488 posts

sheepfox • 13 July 2015 at 4:30 PM

@blockcrafter123
@misty_rose_

KYLE:

"I'm sorry about that, where is your home? i could take u there, im pretty fast, why don't you think about it and follow me, i smell another pokemon."

Kyle now smelled 4 pokemon, one of which smelled like fire. As he got closer the the bush behind where he bumped into the houndour, the mineral smell was very strong. Then, he found a sableye. wait, what? Kyle always thought sableyes were known for being master hiders. He thought about it. wait a minute....they were known for stealing souls...now he backed off slowly...it looked like it wanted to ambush someone...

"diancie, stay back, sableyes are dangerous." @nightmaremoon12

Angel:

Angel thought she smelled..another fire type! maybe they could be friends.

Gender Fluid
1,101 posts

misty_rose_ • 13 July 2015 at 4:35 PM

@plague @sheepfox
Silver

Silver looked around, sniffing the air. She thought she had heard something, or someone. She hid quietly in the berry bush she had been checking out and waiting.

Quil

Quil slowed a bit as she spotted a Sylveon by the water. She walked towards it, wanting to make a new friend," Hello!" She called out so she didn't completly scare the Sylveon.

738 posts

dragonnn • 13 July 2015 at 4:49 PM

Going in some type of order might help. 5 people just posted as I finished my post, now to backtrack. 😋

@sheepfox @nightmaremoon12

Sahver's black fur suddenly stood up upon her neck. She had made a point to avoid any particularly fresh smells, traces of wandering pokemon detected by her new canine nose. It was quite useful to her in this way, but it didn't stop other pokemon from coming up on her.

Instinctively she stopped in her tracks and whipped her head back to look at the newcomer, her perpetually bared fangs gleaming in frightened aggression. Ignoring his words but seeing the spiky yellow dog back away from her eased her mind and tense muscles, but only a little.

Her new body allowed her to detect the increased static in the air. Of course, it was coming from this Jolteon. She new enough about pokemon from the games, and had no desire to be zapped. Friendly or not, if this Jolteon was also once a human like her only a short while ago, they were probably too inexperienced to control their new powers.

Willing her mind to focus on fleeing this unwanted encounter to not only escape but to lower her own chances of accidentally harming the dog-mon, Sahver turned away from the male and braced herself for a run.

The Houndour was too startled to even try to detect the presence of any other pokemon, and she ran away from the growing group.

"Hummm..." Fizz sighed as she sat down, alone, beside a tall oak tree 'round the edges of the pokemon-filled park. There were just too many individuals nearby for her liking. Luckily, the immense size of a Goodra kept the majority of the other transformed humans away from her, and the braver few who saw that she intentionally sat alone left her that way. The gooey dragon girl picked lightly at the bark of the tree as she leaned against it, leaving splotches of sticky yellow goo on the outer layer of wood.

"I don't think I'll fit in my doorway anymore, so for now, I'll just take a nap here..."

Closing her eyes, Fizz ceased toying with the tree bark and settled down to sleep, deep snores already emanating from within.