The Reincarnates (REVIVED!)

in Roleplaying

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 14 January 2017 at 6:03 PM

http://eggcave.com/forums/topic/59255

The Reincarnates are people who have once died but given a second chance to live. The catch is, they are sent in a different timeline, but all are sent to the same time period. Now they were all given a certain goal to accomplish in 60 days or they get erased from the timelines they were in, and forgotten. Once they complete the goal, they are given a single wish that doesn't allow godmodding, but power, another life, or a myriad of other wishes that humanity cannot comprehend.

Look here to remember what was going on!: http://eggcave.com/forums/topic/59309/

PINGS OF THE RPers:
@pitch1226
@nightmaremoon12
@shadow_girl
@panda9983

Someone start?

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 14 January 2017 at 6:03 PM

@lailaluckyseal87

Can I use different characters? I killed off Arui and Kirio for good.

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 14 January 2017 at 6:05 PM

@nightmaremoon12 XD Sure, you technically own it 😋

Female
1,924 posts

reality • 14 January 2017 at 6:29 PM

@lailaluckyseal87

Making new ones, the old charaters were cringeworthy. XD

P.S. Where do I make the form, if its on the old sign-ups, do I ping you?

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 14 January 2017 at 6:32 PM

@panda9983 idk XD ping @nightmaremoon12, she owns it

Female
496 posts

shadow_girl • 14 January 2017 at 6:47 PM

@lailaluckyseal87 @nightmaremoon12 @pitch1226 @panda9983

THE LAST POST WAS IN AUGUST I FEEL ASHAMED 😱

I was going through the old posts and for post #15's "face removal" I thought it meant "remove your face". Well. 😋

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ashlynn jumps up and tries to help pry Arui and Kirio apart. Since she has the gift of badly-timed clumsiness, she stumbles and ends up toppling over into one of them...Kirio, she thinks?

Trying not to fall, she grabs onto him and attempts to use her falling momentum to end the conflict. "Darn it why do you sigh so much..." she grumbles irritatedly as she tries to drag them away, "Come on MOVE will you?"

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 14 January 2017 at 7:38 PM

@shadow_girl @lailaluckyseal87 @panda9983 - we should post our stuff here as to not bump the old thread. also since kirio and arui are now stapled forever into this rp i guess i should continue using them.

Name: Marie
Species: Human-like
Looks: Light pink hair and pale skin. Crimson eyes and is around 5"03. Her hair is shaped like a messy bob cut.
Clothing: A lavender rose on her hair, a gray sailor shirt with a white ribbon and a dark purple jacket. Black ruffled skirt with black sneakers.
Weapon/Power: She has control over magic, preferably electric magic and elemental.
Weakness: Magic for her is something risky, as she is inorganic and it's difficult for her to use it properly.
Reason of Death(for Reincarnates): Explosion by her nemesis.
Goal(for Reincarnates): To light the area around her ablaze via a special fire orb.
Personality: Marie is a pyromaniac, despite her use in electricity. She is somewhat unstable in sanity, and takes risks whenever possible.
Other: Capricorn.

Kirio hissed, before lunging towards the lady who tried to stop the conflict.
"Stay out of this!" Their distorted voice yelled out.

"Ki... They aren't themselves..." Arui muttered, before all of the energy figments she created disappeared. "What has gotten into them...?"
She could feel tears and blood rush down her face, as she understood. "They want to kill me... What did I do wrong to them?"
~
Marie woke up in the forest by the blaring sound of the fight occuring nearby, but was distracted by a flashing text of bold and red.
Immediately after it faded away, she already knew what her goal was - set the area on fire. It felt like it was implanted on her mind after she died.
"Ha! Now I can finally get revenge over her for blowin' me up! But how do I set it on fire? It's not like they're being specific or anythin', cause I'll set it all on fire!" Marie got up, and her palms had a small flame which was burning relentlessly. She then touched a tree, and fire started to spread.

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 14 January 2017 at 8:13 PM

Heather jumped in, trying to pry them apart angrily.

~~

Gabby shifted into a wolf and bit Kirio's outfit, pulling them back as hard as she could. "Stop!" she muttered through the now-tattered clothing and her fangs.

~~~

Lycia watched. She ran to the other person. (Arui) and attempted to pull her back. She saw the tears and felt great pity. Her eyes watered. "Stop!"

@nightmaremoon12 @shadow_girl

Female
1,924 posts

reality • 15 January 2017 at 1:41 AM

@nightmaremoon12 @shadow_girl @lailaluckyseal87

Hopefully I'm better with rps. Cringe worthy posts of the old. XD
~~~~~
Spring peered curiously from her hiding spot, debating if she should come out when she saw smoke. She panicked, jumping out in fright of being burned. Then she realize that someone would spot her. Too late, she thought with a sigh.
~~~~~

My spelling and grammar is just as bad. cx

Female
496 posts

shadow_girl • 15 January 2017 at 9:32 AM

@nightmaremoon12 @lailaluckyseal87 @panda9983

Ashlynn stumbled back as Kirio lunged at her. In the corner of her eye, she noticed a small blaze beginning to burn. Whose stupid idea was it to light an already downright terrifying scene ON FIRE? Well, they were going to get a stern talking-to.

She darted over to the other's side (Arui, she thought? Well, she'd ask later.). "Come on," she hissed, picking them up, "I'm just going to put you over HERE...and then try and stop your friend from trying to kill you." She started to carry them across the clearing, away from Crazy-Mister-Murderer who was apparently trying to kill his friend. WELL. Everyone had their things.

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 15 January 2017 at 3:34 PM

"STOP IT!" Heather screamed, stomping her foot. She saw the trees on fire. "Great, just great. Amazing. This is amazing." she muttered. She saw Marie and her eyes flashed. "DID YOU CREATE A FIRE?" she shrieked, running towards her.

~~

Gabby saw the fire. She ran over and tried to control it.

@shadow_girl @panda9983 @nightmaremoon12

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 15 January 2017 at 3:45 PM

@lailaluckyseal87 @nightmaremoon12

Wait, should I put my new form here? If I put it on the old one, wouldn't it get locked because I'd be bringing up a "dead" thread?

Female
496 posts

shadow_girl • 15 January 2017 at 3:51 PM

@pitch1226 You could probably just post it here...IDK.

@panda9983 @nightmaremoon12 @lailaluckyseal87

Me as Marie: YES WATCH IT BUUUUURRRRRNNN 😃
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ashlynn watched the newcomer girl and the fire. What was she even doing with her revived life? Ugh. And those flames were not helping at all. She felt a growing wave of anger towards that...FIRE PERSON-LADY.

She dropped Arui and made her way to Marie. "LISTEN YOU PYROMANIAC THIS IS NOT THE TIME!" She hollered, grabbing dirt and throwing it at the fire. One of her feather is singed by the flames, and this only fuels her anger. She's getting closer and closer to just pecking the girl's eyes out and hoping she'll get rid of all the fire in her pain. Instead she just grumbles irritatedly.

"Grrrrrrrrrrrstupidfireflamesowthishurtswhosedumbideawasthisidontlikethemanymoreouchmorepainrawr..."

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 15 January 2017 at 5:20 PM

@lailaluckyseal87 @shadow_girl @pitch1226 - ill see your post in a bit, im literally in the crisis of micromanaging and aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
@panda9983
marie is the embodiment of the anti-hero. she refuses to help but begrudgingly does it.
Also, can you please call Kirio they/them? They're non-identifying.
~~~
Marie grinned, although she showed no expression.
"What's the matter, kid? Are you oblivious to my goal? It's not like you know that I have to set everything on fire just to have my life go on for more than sixty days." She twitched, before she burned more trees, cackling at the sight.
"What a beautiful fire! Kyahahaha~!" Her pupils were shrunk, and she knew no bounds to her sanity.
The problem was, she knew that the fire orb wasn't in her grasps. She needed that if she wanted to live again...
~~~
"Let me at them!" Arui felt seething with rage. "I don't care if everything is engulfed with fire, I don't care if Kirio wants to kill me, and I sure don't give a lightning bolt about dying anymore!" She quickly ran after her only friend remaining, and created a large electric sphere, throwing it at Kirio.
"Forgive me..." Arui muttured...

Female
496 posts

shadow_girl • 15 January 2017 at 7:02 PM

@nightmaremoon12 @pitch1226 @lailaluckyseal87 @panda9983

Ashlynn growls at Marie. "Listen, you can light this whole forest on fire if you want. I don't care. But could you PLEASE DO IT AT A REASONABLE TIME?!" It appeared that this idiotic pyromaniac was also insane. Though, really, she couldn't judge. So she tried to focus on stopping the ever-growing fire.

She noticed that someone had just thrown a ball of something dangerous at someone else. So, instead of being a kind, courageous person like she probably should have, she ducked behind a tree and blocked her guilty thoughts out of her head. Survival of the fittest, right? Besides, she didn't know most of these people that well. So they'd just be another faceless body in the dirt. She could even pretend that they weren't real, if she tried hard enough. That it was just an experiment, and if it went wrong it didn't matter.

That's all she was to her mother, right? An experiment? So why should these people be any different than that?

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 15 January 2017 at 9:02 PM

@nightmaremoon12 @shadow_girl @lailaluckyseal87 @panda9983
Not sure what's going on so I'll just start off with Cam waking up ^^"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bright light blinded Cameron as he became conscious again. Groaning as he covered his unadjusted eyes, he carefully sat up trying to ignore the wave of dizziness.
"Too bright... Yep, everything hurts. Good morning feelings." He squinted his eyes and took in his surroundings. It was strangely warm and the air smelled weird and kind of smokey. His mind didn't have much time to think about it when a message appeared in from of him.

YOU HAVE 60 DAYS

Cameron just sat and stared blankly.
"I don't get it."

COMPLETE YOUR GOAL IN 60 DAYS OR BE ERASED

He looked around confused. Erased? What is- Why are- How did- Then it started flooding back. The gunshot, his chest, the blood. His goal.
"Well shoot."

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 15 January 2017 at 10:54 PM

@pitch1226 @shadow_girl @lailaluckyseal87 @panda9983
(ive lost my internet for two hours)
also pitch was that a pun
~
"I don't listen to demands by little children," Marie rolled her eyes in disgust.
When she saw the electric sphere being thrown, her instinct told her to block the bright light. The only thing she can do to block it is creating an energy field in front of her.
"You know..." Marie added, "you shouldn't act like that to your elders. It's very rude, you know?" The emotionless grin on her face remained plastered, as if she was faking her emotions one by one.

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 16 January 2017 at 8:15 AM

Heather screamed at Marie and pulled out a dagger. "StupidpersonwhyareyoudoingthisDIE!" She screamed while trying to stab her with a dagger.

~~~~

Lycia saw Heather and then heard sirens. She ran to heather, pulling her back. "We have Togo! The cops are here!"

@nightmaremoon12 @pitch1226 @shadow_girl

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 16 January 2017 at 8:44 AM

@nightmaremoon12 @lailaluckyseal87 @shadow_girl
Oh yeah, I kind of inferred that but I wasn't sure. I never was great at catching puns. 😋 I meant what was happening in the RP.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The yelling caught Cameron's attention. He got up and followed the sound, being careful not to be spotted. When he reached the commotion, Cameron quickly turned invisible, allowing him to get closer and analyze the situation a little more.
"Whaaaat is happening?" He mumbled to himself.
"The cops are here!" That phrase caught his attention. Cameron hadn't even noticed the sirens getting loader.

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 16 January 2017 at 9:29 AM

Gabby saw Cameron. "Hello, now you should get out. The cops are here." she said. She told Lycia to try and get heather as she shifted into a wolf and ran away, finding a hiding spot. She howled for the others to follow.

~~~

Lycia grabbed Heather as she thrashed around. Heather's dagger caught her on the side of the face and she yelled in pain. She dragged heather to the hiding spot.

@pitch1226 @shadow_girl @nightmaremoon12

Female
496 posts

shadow_girl • 16 January 2017 at 9:38 AM

@pitch1226 @lailaluckyseal87 @nightmaremoon12

Ashlynn followed Lycia and Heather to the hiding spot. Marie was driving her CRRRRRAAAAZZZZYYY. So in interest of not starting yet another fight, she ignored it. Great strategy for teamwork, there.

"Lycia are you okay?" She shouts as she runs towards her. Noticing Cam, she waves quickly in his direction. It looks more like her hand is having a muscle spasm. Oh well.

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 16 January 2017 at 9:49 AM

"I think so." Lycia mutters, wiping the blood off her face as more comes. "Heather, where are you?" she says, confused.

~~

Heather turned invisible. She scrambled up the nearest tree. She sat there, watching them. Kill, kill, kill, kill, kill, kill, KILL she thought angrily.

@shadow_girl @pitch1226 @nightmaremoon12

Female
496 posts

shadow_girl • 16 January 2017 at 9:59 AM

@lailaluckyseal87 @pitch1226 @nightmaremoon12 @panda9983

Ashlynn can sense that Heather is about to go crazy. Most because she's just displaced a large flock of sparrows who were in the tree directly above Marie, and they were very, very frightened. So she yells at the tree and hopes Heather's actually in it.

"Heather, calm down! We won't hurt you! The crazy one under you won't hurt you either! Killing will only make things worse!"

With her luck, this will just fuel Heather' anger. But it was worth a try.

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 16 January 2017 at 10:15 AM

Heather comes down, gripping her sword. She stays invisible, though, afraid of herself. "I can't control it!" she yelled.

@shadow_girl

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 16 January 2017 at 12:07 PM

@lailaluckyseal87 @shadow_girl

Cameron looked at Ashlynn confused. What was wrong with her hand? Pushing the thought out of his head and against his better judgement, he decided to follow them to the tree but kept his distance. Why are they looking at the tree? For some reason the tree seemed to be yelling back.

Then Cameron noticed the air shift for a second. Oh. Must be invisible. Interesting. He continued to keep his distance, not sure if he wanted to get involved in all the craziness.

Female
496 posts

shadow_girl • 16 January 2017 at 12:53 PM

@lailaluckyseal87 @pitch1226

Ashlynn feels a pang of sympathy for Heather. "It's okay!" she shouts, moving towards the tree. "Heather, I know you can do this. You're better than this. You're not just some mindless killer."

"Do you remember the unicorn? The one with the sparkley blue mane and the kawaii face? Remember how funny that was?" As the forest crackles and burns, she attempts to comfort Heather. She's extraordinarily bad at comforting people. It's like a gift gone awry.

Her mind wanders to Cameron and Lycia. She must look mentally ill to anyone watching this, shouting at a tree about mythical animals. Well, too bad. Shed rather be crazy then clawed to death.

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 16 January 2017 at 1:02 PM

@shadow_girl

Cameron smirked at the unicorn comment, wondering where that came from. To each their own I guess. He focused his attention on Heather, or at least tried to. It was kind of difficult with being invisible and all.

He heard a small crack and side stepped out of the way of a small burning branch. Cameron carefully stepped on it, not wanting the grass to catch on fire too. He wasn't sure how long it'd be safe to stay in the burning area. His heart ached as he thought about all the animals loosing their homes to the flames.

Female
496 posts

shadow_girl • 16 January 2017 at 1:08 PM

@pitch1226 @lailaluckyseal87

Heather is apparently not coming down. Ashlynn sighs. As tears well up in her eyes, she sighs quietly. "Heather... I believe you can control whatever makes you want to kill. I really do. And I will stand by you if you ask me to because I do think you're a good person. And..." she trailed off, then turned to Lycia and Cameron.

"...Let's put this fire out."

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 16 January 2017 at 1:52 PM

Heather sat down and took a deep breathe. She sat there for a while.

~~~~

Gabby attempted in retracting the fire, and managed to make some of it disappear before falling to the ground.

~~~~~~~~

Mary woke up, head throbbing. She glanced around, the room spinning. She could hardly remember what happened. When she stood up, she gripped whatever she could to keep her up. She smelt smoke and saw fire. She remembered the others. Gathering some strength, she ran outside, towards everyone she heard.

@shadow_girl @pitch1226 @nightmaremoon12

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 16 January 2017 at 2:37 PM

@shadow_girl @lailaluckyseal87 @nightmaremoon12 @panda9983
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cameron continued to step on any sparks or ashes on the ground. Hearing a thump, he turned to see Gabby on the ground. His first instinct was to run over to her and his second instinct was to stay away. Following his first one, Cameron knelt beside her and gently sat her up.

"Can you hear me? What ever you do, don't fall asleep," he said, trying to keep her from falling over. Cameron turned toward the others. "We need to get out of here. Now."