The Reincarnates (Roleplay Thread)

in Roleplaying

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 19 April 2016 at 7:33 PM

@thebrokenvibe @pitch1226 @niale

http://eggcave.com/forums/topic/59255

The Reincarnates are people who have once died but given a second chance to live. The catch is, they are sent in a different timeline, but all are sent to the same time period. Now they were all given a certain goal to accomplish in 60 days or they get erased from the timelines they were in, and forgotten. Once they complete the goal, they are given a single wish that doesn't allow godmodding, but power, another life, or a myriad of other wishes that humanity cannot comprehend.

It is currently June 1st, 6:00 AM. The Reincarnates are scattered around the continent of Ariyon, mostly around crowded areas. The first day has just begun.

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 19 April 2016 at 7:51 PM

@nightmaremoon12
@niale
@thebrokenvibe

Cameron opened his eyes. Where was he? What happened? He remembered the blade. Cameron put his hand in his boot and pulled it out. It still had his blood on it. He felt like he was going to throw up.

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 19 April 2016 at 8:20 PM

Arui felt numb. She appeared in a forest, but yet she's close to town. Looking around, she noticed that whatever mortal wound that killed her vanished like it never appeared.
"Where am I...? It seems like Ariyon, but... Everything's different..." It felt like normal. As Arui stood up, she couldn't feel anything, as if she has been in a coma for centuries.
"This..."

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 19 April 2016 at 8:23 PM

@nightmaremoon12 @pitch1226 @niale

Alyss skirted the edge of the town, staying to the lesser populated area. She was not a fan of crowds, and this certainly was no exception. But she did have to admit she would need to go to the more crowded places very soon.

She sighed as she slipped through the alleys, pausing as a familiar figure caught her eye. She turned but quickly dismissed the idea of her friend showing up. He was dead and has been for well over 500 years. He wouldn't be here.

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 19 April 2016 at 8:27 PM

@nightmaremoon12
@niale
@thebrokenvibe

Cameron shakily stood up under a tree. His head had a headache. He hoped it wasn't who he thought it was.

Glad to see you're awake.

Mac...

Deleted • 19 April 2016 at 8:31 PM

Eran opened his eyes to the faint bright light. He had a mystical eye that shows his confusion. He got up quickly alarmed.
"Where are those people? Why am I not dead?" Eran asked himself checking his body if it was torched. He frantically wondered what had happened. The people he remembered pulled him down by some chains when he was flying away and brought him down and put him a flames while strange led at the gallows.

Amunet rubbed her head near a tree in a garden. The last thing she remembered was getting hung. She checked for a red mark on her neck, but felt nothing.
"...Where am I?" she asked quietly standing up.
@nightmaremoon12
@pitch1226
@thebrokenvibe

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 19 April 2016 at 8:37 PM

@niale @pitch1226 @nightmaremoon12

Cole pulled open his eyes. A harsh light reflected off the white wall beside him. Squinting he rubbed his face, exhausted beyond reason.

He stood up, his legs shaking for a brief moment as he felt as if he had woken up from a long sleep. He had his staff clutched in his hand, but that was the only familiar thing in this place.

He grumbled to himself for a moment before he decided to go examine the crowd of people off to the other side of the dumpster he had woken up beside. He blinked for a few moments as he took in the full extent of the town though. Shaking his head he stumbled back into the alley unwilling to head any further for the moment.

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 19 April 2016 at 8:38 PM

@niale
@nightmaremoon12
@thebrokenvibe

Cameron looked around but saw nothing but trees. "Where am I?"

You're still in Ariyon you idiot

"Well I know that, but it looks different- Why am I even talking to you?"

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 19 April 2016 at 8:52 PM

(Arui becomes Furia and Kirio becomes Arias. But how would she be able to become Furia when Kirio is supposed to kill her? We'll find out.)

Standing up, she went to the capital of Ariyon, which was not far away.
"It's different. It feels so different that what I have seen in my life... All I remember is I was stabbed and collapsed on the ground whilst protecting myself... Forget this jargon - What time period is this? There has been many timelines, and this doesn't look like mine... I don't have the twins to help me this time."

Kirio woke up close to a beach. Standing up, they looked around, seeing nothing but sand, and bit of grass patches here and there.
"Was that just a dream...? It felt like it's all real..." They walked away from the water, which lead to a boardwalk.
"It's the capital, but it's not what I've expected."

Deleted • 19 April 2016 at 9:01 PM

"This place looks so different..." Amunet said touching the tree, stroking it. Is brother here? Is all she could think about along with what has happened.
"Was it all a dream?" She got up seeing a crowded place, many people were around and she tried to avoid them.

Eran got up out of the alleyway and saw the enormous crowd. He had many things to get used to. He peeked at the new things around him.
"Is this a new era? Was my body frozen?" He had too many questions that wasn't going to be answered likely.
@nightmaremoon12
@pitch1226
@thebrokenvibe

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 19 April 2016 at 9:02 PM

@nightmaremoon12 {Is the answer shenanigans? Cos I feel it is} @niale @pitch1226

Cole, leaning on his staff for support headed out into the large town again. Or was it really a town? He couldn't be sure.

He rolled his eyes mentally before he looked around, freezing in his path as he caught an all too familiar face. He didn't know where or when he was. But he knew that face and the ever present scowl when he saw it.

Picking up his pace until he stood beside them he relished in the strong essence of familiar magic seeming to roll off her in waves. And she was still not facing him. So he wrapped his arms around his friend, a smile bright on his face as she tensed up.

"You have exactly three point seven seconds to tell me who you are and why you think it is fine to go hugging people before I have you pinned against the floor." Alyss growled as she turned.

But her features didn't soften into the expression of joy he predicted. If anything they became fiercer and more set. Her glare developing far more as she stumbled back.

"Your times almost up. Get to talking." She snapped after a moment, her voice wavering quite a bit.

"Alyss, its me. Cole. Good Gods don't you recognize me?" He asked, the pain in his eyes evident as he flinched back from her fury.

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 19 April 2016 at 9:11 PM

(Dirkcapitation and Pear-shapes. Arui is the Maid of Time confirmed.)
Now for a TWEWY reference.

Now, there are words flashing on the Reincarnate's eyes.
YOU HAVE 60 DAYS

"Everything seems old fashioned. Nothing from what I've seen in my time period." Arui said. Then she noticed two people.
"Huh? What's going on?"

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 19 April 2016 at 9:14 PM

@niale
@nightamremoon12
@thebrokenvibe

Cameron walked around. Hoping to get a better look at his surroundings. "The important question is how? I know for a fact I... died." He shuddered at the thought. He had gone mad.

YOU HAVE 60 DAYS

Huh?

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 19 April 2016 at 9:16 PM

@nightmaremoon12 @niale @pitch1226

Alyss breathed in relief as Cole recoiled for a moment, and she gratefully pulled back to a safe distance watching as he shook his head for a moment before looking back at her.

"Alyss what's wrong? You look like you've seen a ghost." He said trying to keep his voice light.

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 20 April 2016 at 5:40 PM

(I love TWEWY. I wish Japan made a sequel called the World Ends With Two! 😸)

Kirio tried to shake the rapidly flashing words off their head. Now there were more words.
OR FACE REMOVAL.

Now what flashed in their eyes became

YOU HAVE 60 DAYS OR FACE REMOVAL.

Then it vanished quickly afterwards.

"My head... What do they mean that I have two months? Two months to finish what?"

Then it began to dawn on Kirio that they were whispered a goal before they ended up here.
"N...No... I have to..."

~~~

Arui shook her head, trying to get the words out.
"I have 60 days to destroy the captors of the twins... The orb... I gave it to my old self, so how am I supposed to get it? This is an alternate timeline, so I didn't belong here. That means I'm still able to do it? But how...?"
Looking around, she didn't find the glowing red orb, nor see crimson and purple souls chase each other around inside.

Arui then grabbed her dagger and held on to it.
"Hope I still know how to use this. It's been a while; I've been wasting my energy on literal energy and electricity."

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 20 April 2016 at 5:46 PM

@nightmaremoon12
@thebrokenvibe
@niale

Cameron saw his goal and didn't know whether to laugh or cry. Get rid of Mac? Was this some kind of sick joke? It wasn't funny.

You goal is cute. Especially if you think it's possible.

"SHUT UP!"

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 20 April 2016 at 5:59 PM

@pitch1226 @nightmaremoon12 @niale

Cole flinched back again this time more words. After a moment he was told his goal. "But where is it now?" He muttered. This obviously wasn't the time he died in.

Did he even die? He was pretty sure he did. But if Alyss was here that meant she died too.

"Alyss, do you remember the old castle?" He asked looking at his friend as she watched him with guarded eyes.

A simple nod was all she could respond with, and Cole nodded. "It's less than 60 days right? Cos I don't want my face removed."

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 20 April 2016 at 6:11 PM

(Lost it at Cole. GET FACE REMOVALâ„¢! ONLY FOR FREE 99!)

Arui sighed at Cole's literal remark.
"It means we're going to die. Looks like all of us have a different goal to complete. It looks like this is our first day as well. I guess we better get going."

Kirio then walked towards the capital, and saw Arui with a bunch of people. They didn't bother trying to go after her, because killing their best friend is the worst idea for a goal ever. No wonder they have 60 days.

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 20 April 2016 at 9:50 PM

"Oh." Cole said relaxing a bit. "That's reassuring." He added smiling. "So what's your name? You're the only one here I don't know." He said beaming at the newcomer.

~~~~~

Alyss on the other hand merely looked at Arui. It wasn't as if she hadn't heard of this one before. She heard of quite a few people in her lifetime.

"Oh these goals are going to be so fun to achieve." She muttered, sarcasm evident in her voice.

If they thought her to be one of them she'd play along. Not like she'd choose for them to find out she never died all those years ago.

"Either way, we better head on our ways. I'm hoping we can get two birds with one stone and get rid of my goal and Cole's as well." She said.

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 20 April 2016 at 9:58 PM

@nightmaremoon12
@niale
@thebrokenvibe

Cameron walked through the forest, hoping to find the end. As he walked, Cameron stared at his knife. The sticky blood was almost dry now.

Beautiful sight isn't it? The dark red on the shiny metal? True art.

Cameron felt a wave of nausea.

"This is my blood! Part of my body! It... it makes me cringe."

Deleted • 20 April 2016 at 10:03 PM

Eran spotted Amunet and rushed to her. She also saw him, but thought he was some random stranger, Amunet didn't believe that it was her brother at first.
The words of 60 days or face removal sounded bad for them.
So they both knew they had died, but where are they?
"Good lords, you're Eran?!" Amunet exclaimed. Eran nodded, they avoided touching each other because they don't like people touching them.
"Is Mac still alive even? Who is he? Was he the reason for our frame?" Amunet asked too many questions to be answered.

@nightmaremoon12
@thebrokenvibe
@pitch1226

Female
19 posts

wolfangel • 20 April 2016 at 10:07 PM

how do i join @niale?

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 20 April 2016 at 10:08 PM

@niale
@nightmaremoon12
@thebrokenvibe
Have to go guys, sorry T.T

But yet you did it anyway. You still killed yourself-

"Stop, ok?! I know I did! No need to rub it in." Cameron put his knife back in his boot. As he walked to the end of the forest, he pulled out a locket that he hid under his shirt and hoodie. Opening it, a sad smile appeared on his face. Cameron missed her so much.

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 20 April 2016 at 10:25 PM

@wolfangel

I'm the maker of this roleplay, and there's another thread for signing up.

"Name's Arui! I've been messing with time with a certain orb, and now I'm not! That orb is also the reason why I'm here! I need to destroy it and free two souls inside. Regardless if this is a different timeline, I'm guaranteed that they'll remember me!" She said with confidence in her voice.
"And once I'm out of this 60 day limit, I'll try to be somebody I'm not."

Kirio sighed. They wanted to step in again, but...
"It's best to stay away from her..."

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 20 April 2016 at 11:55 PM

"Well Arui, it is good to meet you." Cole said. "Good luck with being who you aren't as well. And perhaps you can find what you are looking for soon enough. It would be dreary to get so close to the time limit when you were close to your goal."

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 21 April 2016 at 5:19 PM

"I will, hopefully. Hey, maybe we can all help each other on doing our goals? We can do it quickly that way!" Arui said, smiling. "Besides, if we do it alone, we're going to be erased before we find what we need!"

Kirio sighed, turning into a fox, they headed towards Arui, turning into a human again.
"It's you! You're alive!"

Arui gasped, smiled, and caught Kirio in the air, and hugged each other. As Kirio slowly went down the ground, they smiled.

"You're alive again! This can't be happening! You're real as well! This is just amazing!"

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 21 April 2016 at 5:52 PM

Cole nodded, turning to Alyss as another ran up towards Arui. "Well joining up is a good idea. Probably make things way easier that way. What do you say?" He said nudging Alyss with a grin on his face.

"Whatever works best." She said keeping her voice even. Although her voice was taut with worry.

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 21 April 2016 at 7:51 PM

@niale
@thebrokenvibe
@nightmaremoon12

Cameron finally reached the edge of the forest. There was now a busy city in front of him and he wished he was still stuck in the forest. He didn't do well around over people. Mostly because that's when Mac got... Ideas.

Look at all those people! Just imagine-

"I don't want to imagine anything! Especially if you've come up with it," Cameron grumbled to himself.

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 22 April 2016 at 6:09 PM

Gabby sits up her head spinning. "What happened?" she asks herself. The last thing i remember is my family with a knife and poison, they were stabbing me

The words YOU HAVE 60 DAYS flash across her eyes. "60 Days for what?" she asks herself. 60 DAYS TO KILL YOUR EX BOYFRIENDS CHILDREN AND MAKE A FRIEND WITH ONE OF YOUR KIND

Gabby sits there in confusion. "What happened? Where am i?" She is sitting in the woods, and she sits up and sees a bunch of people. She gasps, "What!? This doesn't look anything like my town! Am i in the future?" she sits there with a confused look on her face, mixed with sadness and anger.

@pitch1226 @thebrokenvibe @nightmaremoon12

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 24 April 2016 at 9:03 AM

@niale
@lailaluckyseal87
@nightmaremoon12
@thebrokenvibe

Cameron carefully walked through the city, head down. He didn't want anyone to notice him, and maybe this time he would be lucky. Cameron reached into his pockets for money, but found none. Guess I died before my allowance, he thought to himself. He didn't like to steal, but he didn't see a choice. The boy was hungry and had no money.

Stealing are we? Shame on you.

"Better than anything you've ever done," Cameron whispered to himself.