The Great 4th Eggcave Anniversary Giveaway! (CRWs, CC and more!) WINNERS HAVE BEEN DRAWN

in User Contests & Giveaways

Should I host another anniversary giveaway next year? (with bigger prizes of course)

Deleted • 8 February 2017 at 9:42 PM

@scorpio

I like to many songs. XD

Though I have to say Toby Mac, Me without You. 😸
I have it stuck in my head.

20?

Chocolates!

Female
9,797 posts

chapus • 8 February 2017 at 9:44 PM

@scorpio Hey hey, thanks for doing this! c:

For my fave artist, I'd have to say Florence & The Machine, and some of my fav songs of hers are Breath of Life or Queen of Peace.

And I'd like to reserve #16 if possible! uvu

also chocolate is gud

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 8 February 2017 at 9:51 PM

@scorpio
My apologies. I should have looked at the other numbers. May I have #20?
If not, I can even take #1 as well.
😸
(Chocolate)

Non-binary
3,331 posts

carter • 8 February 2017 at 11:28 PM

@scorpio
I'd like to enter ^u^ Any number is fine
As for music, I don't really have a favorite artist but if you ever need anything to listen to, the Hamilton soundtrack is really great if you're into musicals and Moana's music is really great as well and has been stuck in my head for a few days.
Also if you ever want music similar to that you already like, you can just get a Pandora which is free (only like two ads between every handful of songs, personally it doesn't bother me too much) and make a radio with your favorite artist/song and it'll suggest things that you can thumbs up or thumbs down to personalize ^u^ You can listen on both their app or their website and it's all pretty simple.

Chocolate ❀️

Female
368 posts

scorpio • 9 February 2017 at 12:48 AM

@demons @carter @flowerlynx @chapus2009
Adding all of you guys now 😊

Deleted • 9 February 2017 at 12:55 AM

@Scorpio

Thanks! 😸

367 posts

kudo • 9 February 2017 at 4:22 AM

@scorpio
30 maybe?
I am in love with 'Loser like Me' from Glee simply because I am a loser. anyways... CHOCOLATE!!!! (you know what i'm talking about right?)

Female
1,314 posts

tamomo • 9 February 2017 at 8:25 AM

@scorpio right now.. i really love a song called "Last one standing" from Simple plan group 😊

827 posts

nine • 9 February 2017 at 8:51 AM

@scorpio
Chocolateeeeee
Mainly, I've just been listening to random soundtrack music and stuff, but I like Porter Robinson, though it's a bit difficult to choose a favorite song of his.
I'd be happy with any number 😊

Female
368 posts

scorpio • 9 February 2017 at 10:02 AM

@demons
No problem πŸ˜ƒβ€οΈ

@ricefishie @silvershadow
Adding 😸

@nidalee2
Do you want to pick a specific number? 😊

Female
1,314 posts

tamomo • 9 February 2017 at 10:22 AM

@scorpio no 😊 any number is fine!

Female
511 posts

clarityxx • 9 February 2017 at 2:53 PM

@scorpio Could I possibly have #18 please?
I don't really have a favorite artist at the moment, but I'm a big fan of Hamilton, if that counts? I couldn't possibly pick a favorite song though cx

Oh and chocolate 😸

Female
368 posts

scorpio • 9 February 2017 at 9:00 PM

@nidalee2 @clarityxx
Okay, added 😸❀️

Female
81 posts

serendiipitous • 9 February 2017 at 9:19 PM

@scorpio May I be #34 please? I don't have a favourite artist per say... but my song of the moment is One Time by Marian Hill. Her song called Down is also really good 😊

Also, chocolate!

Demiboy
2,368 posts

ethereality • 9 February 2017 at 9:49 PM

@scorpio

I usually sit alone in my room listening to Lana Del Rey "High by the Beach," "Summertime Sadness," "Ride," or Melanie Martinez "Mrs. Potato Head," "Mad Hatter," The Neighbourhood "Sweater Weather," Jon Bellion "All Time Low," are my absolute favorites. Oh and chocolate.

Can I get #33?

Female
368 posts

scorpio • 9 February 2017 at 10:43 PM

@serendiipitous
Added 😊

@motivecat
Adding now 😸. I love lana and melanie too btw ❀️

354 posts

power • 9 February 2017 at 11:47 PM

@scorpio

May I have number 35? 😊

I listen to a lot of korean music, I would recommend the song "I Will Go to You Like the First Song" by Ailee and "Up All Night" by Lee Hi for sad/moody songs, and "Wind" by Jung Seung Hwan; for more upbeat songs, "Cafe Latte" by Urban Zakapa and "Don't Flirt" by Winner.

For non-Korean songs, "Never Too Late" by Three Days Grace, "Dollhouse" by Melanie Martinez and "Dare ka, Umi wo" are nice too ^^

Sorry I don't have any favorite musician.

Female
67 posts

az3396123 • 10 February 2017 at 12:28 AM

@scorpio
May it take #35?
I don't have a favorite artist. It depends on what song, the song I like or usually listen to is see you again.

Chocolates
I like them in hearts😊

Female
368 posts

scorpio • 10 February 2017 at 6:25 AM

@power
Added 😊

@az3396123
I'm sorry but the number 35 is already taken. Would you like to pick a different number? 😊

@jellifysh
I'm not sure if you got my ping from before but the number you picked for this giveaway was already taken so would you like to pick a different number? 😸

Male
1,736 posts

jello • 10 February 2017 at 7:10 AM

@scorpio what about 35?

Female
67 posts

az3396123 • 10 February 2017 at 9:08 AM

@scorpio
What about #19?

Female
71 posts

eggcave123 • 10 February 2017 at 10:18 AM

@scorpio

I'll take 32. Hmm... I'd have to say that my fav song right now would be Water Under the Bridge by Adele.

...Chocolate 😊

Female
368 posts

scorpio • 10 February 2017 at 10:44 AM

@az3396123 @eggcave123
Adding now 😊

@jellifysh
I'm very sorry but that number is also taken. I added you as 24 if that's alright? Just tell me if you want a different number 😊

Female
26 posts

queenjeannette • 10 February 2017 at 11:23 AM

@scorpio #28 please! I've been in to Tove Lo lately, her song The Way that I Am is my favourite ❀️

Chocolate πŸ˜‰

Female
368 posts

scorpio • 10 February 2017 at 8:15 PM

@queenjeannette
Added 😸

i decided to add more spots and I pushed the end date back to the actual anniversary xD

Female
1,575 posts

sorrow • 10 February 2017 at 9:50 PM

@scorpio
Oh hey my 2 year anniversary is next month! Also, any number is fine 😊

Anywho, I would love to enter! I'm rather emo, so I'll give you all the emo I can.

My Chemical Romance -- EVERYTHING.

Panic! at the Disco -- Mad as Rabbits / House of memories / When the Day met the Night / That Green Gentlemen / Nine in the afternoon / New Perspective

Fall out boy -- Anything just listen to him SSSINNNGGGG

Twenty one pilots -- ALSO ANYTHING but try the older
albums. Like Self Titled or RAB. Also, the songs Coconut Coconut sharks in the water and Taco Bell Saga are the BEST!

Falling in Reverse -- Fashionably Late

Melanie Martinez -- Play Date

All Time Low: Therapy

Green Day -- Literally anything just listen to them

Pierce the Veil -- One Hundred Sleepless Nights / Bulletproof Love

PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THESE HAVE VERY STRONG LANGUAGE. Not Twenty one pilots or Fall Out Boy. Everything else, though, does.

Also, Chocolate.

34 posts

bramblepond • 10 February 2017 at 9:52 PM

@scorpio
Hello!
An amazing band you should listen to is Twenty one pilots (i may or may not have an obsession with them) a great song by them is (oh god so hard to pick one lol) Trapdoor. Also number 37 if possible. And if you do end up listening to TØP feel free to talk to me about your opinion of it!

Anyway I hope you've had a great day and ate lots of chocolates!

3,399 posts

bun • 11 February 2017 at 1:27 AM

@scorpio
Congrats on the 4th anniversary! That's quite a while. o: Just realized I've been hear 3 years myself, geez, time passes quickly. Could I get 31 please, if that's still available?

As for an artist / song, I couldn't pick a favorite, but I've recently been listening to stuff by X Ambassadors lately, specifically Unsteady and Renegades. and also k-drama osts rip

Female
368 posts

scorpio • 12 February 2017 at 2:15 AM

@teddy267 @_black3333_
Adding 😊

@bramblepond
Yass I know what you mean. Tøp is already one of my favorite things to listen to 😊. Trapdoor is pretty good, i gotta agree with you

Adding you as well 😸

Female
1,924 posts

reality • 12 February 2017 at 3:10 AM

@scorpio

Congrats on the 4th anniversary! πŸ˜‰ For my favorite artist / song, I do like Fight Song and Stronger. Could I get slot 36?