CrystalClan {RP Thread}

in Roleplaying

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 16 April 2017 at 8:05 PM

Sign-ups

{Intro}

CrystalClan resides in a forest with a small stream running in at a curve from the northwest and ending in a massive pond marking the end of the territory a tree length inside the water. The path to the camp is surrounded by boulders that prevent anything larger than two foxes side by side to enter the camp. CrystalClan makes their home in an abandoned twolegs construct carved into a massive cave, an open roof allows for light to enter and small sheltered alcoves allow for sheltered sleeping in the wetter weather. For the most part though CrystalClan sleeps in the open part of their cave in a mass pile with elders, queens and their kits at the center and the rest of the warriors and apprentices expanding outwards, in a fashion similar to penguins. A natural shelf serves as the leaders calling point for meetings, known as the Tall Ledge. The deputy also organizes patrols from there.
CrystalClan faces threats in the forest from bears, snakes, coyotes, wolves, badgers and foxes. With the most dangerous being the bears and wolves, badgers and coyote following and snakes and foxes as low tier threats.
On full moons the leader brings a few warriors and apprentices to the edge of the pond to share greetings with the loners around the territory, forming a kind of treaty in the event of anything harmful coming to either group. This is a time of peace and should be treated as such. At this time the deputy is left in the camp to act as provisional leader.
From the main stream branches off a small creek which ends up amongst a white rock basin and reflects the stars, the Healers know this as the Star Pond and use it to speak to the spirits of the passed. It is here that leaders receive their nine lives as well.

{In RP Rules}

1. No Mary Sues, Marty Sues, Godmodding or Powerplaying
2. No unnecessary drama or yelling/excessive and unnecessary use of caps and punctuation.
3. No unapproved major plots or storylines without confirming it with me prior to starting it
4. Post at least 3 sentences every post with each character used. So if you use two characters have 6 sentences and so forth.
5. Your cats can die, they can get in fights but you cannot directly kill another cat without their consent. The cat can end up dying as an after result without permission needed as the owner makes the choice to kill them.
6. Don't get so far between two people that you ignore others. Include everyone and don't go more than 12 posts between two people without another joining in for a short while.
7. I will try my best to put up a summary on the front page of what has been occuring, this might be moved to a creature profile as I will not delete any information given prior.
8. Follow the forum/site rules
9. Break any of these rules more than three times and you're gone. You will receive three strikes/warnings before you're done.
10. A single cat has trouble fighting off a fox alone, and stands no chance against the higher tier creatures alone. Don't have your characters doing something unreasonable like fighting a fox alone and leaving without a scratch or killing a bear on their own. Cannot happen. Your cat would most likely be that bears dinner.

{Allegiances}

CrystalClan
Leader
Blazestar - T
Deputy
Mousefur - S
Healer
Badgerpool - S
Healer Apprentice
Cloudpaw - S
Warriors
Viperfang - S Apprentice: Ravenpaw
Cavepath - S Apprentice: Eaglepaw
Silentfall - T
Wolfwind - S
Scarleap - T Apprentice: Smokepaw
Skygazer - S Apprentice: Fawnpaw
Mudsplash - T Apprentice: Inkpaw
Spidercharm - T
Ambershade - S
Nettlesting - T
Apprentices
Eaglepaw - S
Fawnpaw(Fawnwing) - S
Inkpaw(Inkspot) - T
Ravenpaw(Ravenfield) - S
Smokepaw(Smokesong) - T
Elders
Graypelt - T
Quicksilver - S

Outside the Clan
Loners
Pinecone - T
Pathwalker - S
Lynx - S
Caracal - T
Wolf - T
Cloud - S
Rogues
Hazel - T
Khan - T(Doubles as Kittypet)
Mishti- S

{User List}

@pitch1227 Badgerpool, Skygazer, Mudsplash, Spidercharm, Fawnpaw, Inkpaw
@carter Khan
@iris1929578 Cloudpaw
@wolfplay245 Ambershade
@doyoueverwonder Eaglepaw, Nettlesting, Wolf, Cloud
@flowerlynx Mousefur
@thebrokenvibe Blazestar, Viperfang, Cavepath, Silentfall, Wolfwind, Scarleap, Ravenpaw, Smokepaw, Graypelt, Quicksilver, Pinecone, Pathwalker, Hazel, Lynx, Caracal
@happysappy Mishti

{We may now begin, it is currently midmorning, in greenleaf, and is very warm.}

Blazestar padded out of his den, eyeing the cloudless sky worridly. It had been a few moons since the last rain, and while it wasn't exactly that unheard of for greenleaf, he was worried nontheless. His cats, or at least the younger cats, seemed worried, fearing the pond was going to dry up.

Blazestar on the other paw, was fairly confident that things wouldn't get bad, but he knew that he had to find a way to keep them calm. He just didn't know what.

Perhaps schedule a hunt for the rogue who keep harassing patrols. the rational voice in his head told him. Your Clan would have the rogues to take their mind off the weather. They won't have to worry too greatly.

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 16 April 2017 at 8:26 PM

Cloudpaw

Herbs, herbs, herbs. All she could think of were herbs. Tansy, yarrow, berries.
Visions flashed in her mind. She gasped. She had only had visions while she was dreaming! The pond was empty. Cats we're dying of thirst. She went to see Blazestar.
thebrokenvibe

Female
569 posts

wolfplay245 • 16 April 2017 at 8:48 PM

@thebrokenvibe @iris1929578 @pitch1226 @carter @flowerlynx @doyoueverwonder

AmberShade

A twitch of her left ear flicked away a small misquote that presumed to irritate her. Padding away to a shaded area she began to groom herself and waited patiently for a few orders or the calling for night patrols. She finished cleansing her pelt and paused to watch a leaf skitter across her view, she blinked before looking up at the leaders den thoughtfully.

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 16 April 2017 at 9:22 PM

@wolfplay245 {Please ping everybody, and get in three or more sentences for each character you use.}
@iris1929578 @pitch1226 @carter @flowerlynx @doyoueverwonder
{In a few days, I'll be pming the people I've accepted into the prophecy roles. Just as a heads up. There are four users involved, and two of which that have multiple cats involved.}

Blazestar glanced up as he heard pawsteps approaching him. He padded over towards Cloudpaw, seeing her worry. "What's wrong?" he questioned, keeping his voice low, so as to not worry those few cats awake.

~~~~~

Viperfang shuffled away from the small pile of cats she had fallen asleep near. Her fur ruffled as she shook Scarleap awake and received a sharp growl in return.

"Scarleap, get up!" she hissed, gently burrowing her claws into his shoulder. "I want to take our apprentices hunting before the day heats up too much."

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 16 April 2017 at 9:30 PM

@thebrokenvibe - I'll subscribe, no need to ping me at all.

Mousefur scrabbled to her feet and stretched herself out. Ah, it was time for dawn patrol. She walked outside, and stood underneath a nearby tree. She then waited for the cats she had told the night before to meet her at that tree.

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 16 April 2017 at 10:12 PM

Cloudpaw

"I had a vision." Seeing Blazestar's shocked face, she explained, "it was when I was awake, trying to remember herbs! I've never had vision when I was awake! The pond was dried up, and we were all dying of thirst. I think it's a warning. We're going to have a........." Her voice trailed off. She tried to keep her voice low. "I'll tell Badgerpool!"

@thebrokenvibe , thanks for letting me in the prop! I'll try to make one up. Maybe something is blocking the water, or it's a drought and they need to find another source of water? I need to know. Plz?

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 16 April 2017 at 10:33 PM

{I'll ping those I'm directly interacting with, and add any extras that aren't subscribed at the bottom. I've personally subscribed, so ping when interacting please.}

@iris1929578 {Actively I'm gonna limit it to one prophecy for now, although a good chunk of what is involved will involve a few other aspects, such as a wave of illness in the Clan, a severe almost drought, and a few "corrupt politicians" as I call them. Once all is worked out I'll sent out the PM, for now though don't stress too much.}

Blazestar nodded, "It might not be in the near future, but yes I believe that a drought might be coming. The weather has been unreasonably warm. For now, keep it between us and Badgerpool. If you hear anything else, do tell me." Blazestar meowed.

~~~~~

Scarleap grumbled as he awoke, shooting a glare at Viperfang, before realizing how late it was. He stepped over the other warriors near them, before he padded towards their apprentices. Viperfang headed to the camp entrance, and Scarleap hesitated before waking up first Ravenpaw, and then Smokepaw.

"We're heading out to hunt. Come on," he murmured to the two sleepy forms as they padded after him.

~~~~~

@flowerlynx {Hope you don't mind me throwing a few of my cats into the patrol. It wasn't said who was in it, so I kinda guessed.}

Silentfall, part of their rather small dawn patrol, paused as he met Mousefur by the camp entrance. He nodded to the deputy, before stepping aside to let Wolfwind tell what happened. Despite having led the patrol, he knew that his sister would be able to speak better for them.

"We haven't had much activity recently, hardly any rogue scent near our borders. Although there were a few mice we saw that looked ill as we passed the large oak." Wolfwind explained.

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 16 April 2017 at 10:39 PM

@thebrokenvibe (ok)

Cloudpaw

"Ok, Blazestar!" She trotted over to her den. (Where is the healer den?!?) "Badgerpool! Badgerpool! I've had a vision!" She whispered. She looked around. Where was Badgerpool? "Oh well, maybe later," she sighed.

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 16 April 2017 at 10:41 PM

@thebrokenvibe
(Yeah, I was hoping someone would do that. XD)
"I'd like to check that out myself." She replied. "The mice, I mean. The border seems fine, so we can skip that." Mousefur stood up and padded to the outside of camp.

Female
569 posts

wolfplay245 • 16 April 2017 at 10:46 PM

@thebrokenvibe @iris1929578 @pitch1226 @carter @flowerlynx @doyoueverwonder

AmberShade

She watched silently as some of her clanmates left camp, her differently colored eyes flashed in the dark. Turning her head away slowly to tune in on the nightly songs playing in the background. A slight warm wind eased her tense shoulders.

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 17 April 2017 at 9:20 AM

Badgerpool

The dark she-cat padded through the forest, picking up herbs as she went. With a mouthful of new herbs, Badgerpool headed back to camp and, once inside, watched as her apprentice ran by. Hmm, wonder what she's up to, she wondered.

The healer hummed a happy tune to herself, organizing her findings.

Skygazer

"Fawnpaw! Fawnpaw, it's time for your training and there is no time to waste!" She impatiently mewed, looking for her apprentice. Seconds later, the tan kitten bounded up to her. She skidded to a stop and almost ran into her mentor.

"Fawnpaw, you need to be ready instead of always being late. I know you were hanging out with Inkpaw, but in the process you've made him late as well. Just... please try to be on time," Skygazer meowed. Fawnpaw nodded vigorous, clearly not comprehending the importance of what the warrioir just said.

"Come on," Skygazer huffed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the late reply! Been busy. ^^" Also, I'm subscribed. @iris1929578 @wolfplay245 Are you subscribed or should I ping you? 😱

Female
569 posts

wolfplay245 • 17 April 2017 at 11:24 AM

@thebrokenvibe ~what does "T"and "S"mean?
@iris1929578
@pitch1226 ~i subscribed 😸
@carter
@flowerlynx
@doyoueverwonder

AmberShade

She slithered amongst the rocks, watching camp carefully. She slowed to a stop on a ledge and sat there, guarding the camp in her own way from the inside. Her eyes narrowed suspiciously at every leaf fall or rock moving.

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 17 April 2017 at 1:09 PM

Cloudpaw

(i subscribed)

"Badgerpool! i found you!" She skidded to a halt.
"I've had a vision!"
"When?" asked Badgerpool.
"When I was awake! Ive never had visions when I was awake. The pond was dried out, and we were all dying of thirst."
@pitch1226

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 17 April 2017 at 1:10 PM

@wolfplay245 {T and S?}

@flowerlynx
Wolfwind dipped her head to Mousefur as the deputy headed off before she headed into camp, her brother following shortly after. "Are you OK Silentfall?" she asked, knowing her brother wouldn't say much in response. She turned towards him as he simply nodded in reply. Curling his tail in the way that meant he was done with this conversation.

Wolfwind sighed as her brother walked off. Try as she might she knew that he was now a lost cause.

~~~~~

Viperfang watched as Scarleap followed by their apprentices joined her at the camp entrance. "We're going to be heading towards the far border today to hunt." she told them. "I heard that by the large oak prey was ill. So we're trying to get as far from anything infected as possible." she explained as the trio set off.

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 17 April 2017 at 3:35 PM

Badgerpool

Thinking about it for a moment, Badgerpool said, "We will need to conserve it and be careful about using it. Come with me to the den and we can get moss balls to hold water as a back up. Just in case." The healer headed off to grab a few moss balls.

Fawnpaw

The apprentice scurried after Skygazer, a skip in her step. As her mentor explained how to crouch when stalking a finch, Fawnpaw did her best to pay attention but found herself playing with a pebble.

"Fawnpaw! Pay attention!"

"Sorry! I just... got distracted," she apologized.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
@iris1929578 Please don't RP as my character without permission. Sorry, but it has caused be problems before with other users. ^^"

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 17 April 2017 at 4:58 PM

@iris1929578 {Controlling others characters falls under powerplaying please don't do it again.}

Viperfang paused as they reached the border. The dawn patrols scent was still relatively fresh, although she knew they had been here earlier than her small group.

She paused, scenting the air, before turning towards her patrol. "Split up, but stay close. We want to catch a decent amount of prey before they all go into hiding. Too much heat is as bad for them as it is for us." she meowed, before the others vanished into the surrounding bushes.

Viperfang herself took the high road in a sense, creeping along the tree branches after making her way up the nearest tree. From her vantage point she could see Ravenpaw stalking a mouse. And so Viperfang froze, not moving as her apprentice pounced, worried she'd disturb the prey.

~~~~~

Cavepath stood up from her position watching the camp entrance. After the recent rogue raids guards had been placed for most of the day on the camp entrance. But as more cats woke up the camp grew a bit safer. She took a quick stock of the cats gathered, searching for her apprentice for a moment.

@doyoueverwonder

Deleted • 17 April 2017 at 6:51 PM

(Hey guys! I've subscribed! And @thebrokenvibe what does the T and S mean next to the cats?)

Eaglepaw

Walking out of the apprentice den, she looked around and dawdled for a moment. Then Eaglepaw remembered. It was time for training!

Most of the clan's cats were up, so she went to try and find Cavepath, her mentor. Blinking, she bounded over to Cavepath and looked up at her.

"Hi Cavepath!" Eaglepaw meowed.

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 17 April 2017 at 6:55 PM

@thebrokenvibe
Mousefur slowed to a halt. "Can you direct me to where the mice are?" She asked. Hopefully, it wasn't too serious. Mice were, after all, a good source of food, and Mousefur* didn't want to lose that source just yet. This could turn out very badly...

*I realized she's talking about eating mice yet her name is Mousefur. XD

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 17 April 2017 at 6:58 PM

(Sorry, @pitch1226 , its kinda hard, I'm kinda new to roleplaying)
Cloudpaw
Cloudpaw followed Badgerpool. As she got the moss, she thought, what if we still don't have enough? Will this stop us from dying of thirst? As she dipped the moss in water, she told herself that we could try to prevent it since we already know about it.

Female
569 posts

wolfplay245 • 17 April 2017 at 7:08 PM

AmberShade

AmberShade sighed, giving up to the fact no ones planning on giving her any thing to do, so she'll get an assignment to herself. She got up and snaked out of camp, padding away from the entrance and looked around, a slight rush of movement caught her attention, she turned her head to see a mouse sitting on a large root starring at her in fear. Her eyes widened as its tiny claws shifted, she swiftly turned and bolted towards it, in pursuit she eventually slapped a paw on the creature, snapping its spine and picked it up in her jaws and looked around, flicking her ear as she carried on.

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 17 April 2017 at 7:28 PM

@doyoueverwonder {T for tom and S for She-cat.}

Cavepath smiled, "Hello Eaglepaw." she meowed. "Are you ready for a bit of battle training?" she asked, flicking her tail gently.

~~~~~

@flowerlynx

Wolfwind nodded at the deputy. "They were by the small grove where the creek starts to join the main stream." she offered. "About two or three tree lengths from the large oak."

Deleted • 17 April 2017 at 7:31 PM

@thebrokenvibe

"Of course! I'm always ready!" Eaglepaw said enthusiastically. Especially since I was apprenticed late... she added in her head.

Holding her head high, she waited for Cavepath's instructions. She wanted to make her mentor proud.

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 17 April 2017 at 7:47 PM

@doyoueverwonder

"Good," Cavepath said. "Since Fawnpaw and Skygazer are practicing at the training grounds I believe, we will be heading towards the edge of the pond. The area there is clear from undergrowth for the most part. We can get a better grasp on moves there." she explained before she headed out of the camp.

~~~~~

Ravenpaw landed squarely on a mouse, pleased with her skills as she quickly nipped its neck. She looked down at it, quickly making sure it was healthy before burying it loosely under a tree root.

As she started to scent around for anything else, a rustling in the bushes caught her attention. She stood, her fur bristling hoping that it would intimidate whatever was here. And allowed her fur to lie flat as she caught a glimpse of a patch of silvery fur.

Viperfang was moving through the bushes, she realized relieved. A noise from above caught her attention at the same moment that the sound of two cats colliding sounded from the other side of the bushes. She glanced up, watching Viperfang drop a squirrel from the tree above.

Her mentor gracelessly flung herself into the bush, and Ravenpaw watched as it broke her fall. After a moment of struggle, she turned to her apprentice.

"Get your brother and find the nearest warrior." Viperfang snapped, "Send them here, but head back to camp." she added, quickly vanishing amongst the bushes.

Ravenpaw jumped back as a hideous snarling ripped through the undergrowth and she ran towards their meeting spot. Smokepaw stood there already, a finch at his paws. He looked startled to see Ravenpaw, but was compliant nonetheless as she explained the situation.

Ravenpaw kept close to her brother, relying on his larger stature to keep her hidden as the duo hurried across the territory.

Why did Viperfang have to send us so far from any one else? she thought angrily. We'll be lucky to run into anyone by the time its sunhigh.

{I enjoy dramatic/unnecessarily suspenseful scenes y'all. It's bad.}

Deleted • 17 April 2017 at 8:05 PM

@thebrokenvibe

"Alright."

Eaglepaw followed Cavepath through the entrance, and arrived at the pond. "What moves should we try first?"

Female
569 posts

wolfplay245 • 17 April 2017 at 8:23 PM

AmberShade

A while of walking had been done when she burried her mouse, she was sightseeing when she heard a faint but close noise, her ears perked as she stood still, scanning the area closely before slowly carrying on towards the sorce of the sound cautiously.

Non-binary
3,331 posts

carter • 18 April 2017 at 1:19 AM

Khan

As the door closes to his owners house, Khan cracks an eye open. The calm before the storm as he counts the steps the human's most likely taking.

He sits up and stretches on the couch. "Is the coast clear?" A small voice from below the cat squeaks.

"Yes, Bell." Out of his rats he wasn't really ashamed to say he had favorites. There were some he'd gotten to know more than others and with the mischief growing as large as it was it was hard to keep track.

The pale rat turns back and says something to a darker brown one who runs off. Seconds pass and the ceiling erupts with noise. Talking, laughing, pitter padder of tiny rat feet.

"Whattdya gonna do today?" Dumbbell, or Bell for short, was one of Khan's more favorite rats. Though it wasn't exactly an exclusive title, several of them held it. "Oh! By the way, Opal and Milo want your ideas on what to name their new litter. Two boys and a girl." The rat says as it hops up onto the couch, clawing its tiny paws up the fabric.

Khan hums. "Do they have their fur yet?" He asks, it was so hard to know. Some couples named their litter before they'd even arrived while others waited until the pups had started walking and showed personalities.

Bell thinks for a second, long ears flopping back. "I think so? At least the girl has. She's spotted like Milo."

"I bet he's proud." The cat grins, hopping down from the couch and making his way towards the front door. Obediently, the cream and white cat follows.

The rodent scoffs. "Like you wouldn't believe. Opal's trying to reign him in though."

Khan chuckles as he hops through the cat door. "How are Casper and Leo taking it?"

Bell makes a thoughtful noise, jumping up onto Khan's side and clutching to the dark fur between his shoulders. "Fine, more or less. Casper's a bit torn up, but Leo's determined to spoil the pups already."

"Already?" Khan laughs, not entirely surprised. "The names are up to them this time, but do let me know what they decide."

The rat laughs. "Milo's not gonna be happy about that. The two of them can't decide on three decent names to save their tails."

"They'll figure it out eventually." Khan says, trotting down front steps and making his way aimlessly through his part of the city.

Bell doesn't comment for a while. Out of the corner of his eye, Khan notices some of his rats skittering about the dark crevices of the city and he can't help the swell of price in his chest.

Gender Fluid
1,075 posts

thebrokenvibe • 18 April 2017 at 2:03 AM

Viperfang stuck around long enough for her apprentice to get a safe distance before she moved after Scarleap. From her vantage point in the tree she had seen a rogue attack him, and the last she saw he was defending himself fairly well. Yet as she moved to help she found the silver tabby standing over Scarleap, the rogues paws pressed against Scarleap's throat.

There was scarcely a moments pause before Viperfang launched herself onto the rogue, sinking her claws into his pelt. Almost as soon as the rogue got back up, he spat a wad of black fur and blood onto the forest floor, before he weasels his way out of Viperfang's grip. Vanishing in the bushes across the border.

~~~~~

@Doyoueverwonder

Cavepath turned to her apprentice. "First you need to learn the basics of fighting. How your tail affects your battle strategy and how to properly balance yourself." Cavepath explained. "First, drop into a crouch, similar to a hunting crouch, but instead of bunching your legs," she instructed, falling into a battle crouch, "Keep your front legs slightly outwards from your body. Not too far, not too close."

~~~~~

Smokepaw nearly leapt out of his fur as he and his sister tore out of the bushes by the heart of their territory. A faint pained screech, for a screech was the only way to describe such a nouse, was pulled towards them by the wind. He flinched as he heard it, knowing all too well that disaster had struck.

He turned to Ravenpaw, and his sister's only response was a solemn nod before she bolted through the undergrowth. Her small form allowing for her to slide under logs and bushes easily as opposed to having to scramble over them. She'd reach the camp quick enough to send word to Blazestar. At least Smokepaw hoped. It might have already been too late.

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 18 April 2017 at 3:35 PM

Badgerpool

Dipping the moss balls into the water, Badgerpool brought them back to the Healer den and put them in a natural little pocket created by erosion and rocks. The small holding area was dark and hidden from the sun's heat which would help conserve the water on the moss. She turned to Cloudpaw and gratefully said, "Thank you for the help! Hopefully this will help if the pond runs dry."

A screech reached her ears and Badgerpool's tail drooped. "What was that? That couldn't mean well," the she-cat mewed aloud, worry seeped in her tone.

@iris1929578 (It's ok, just try not to do it again 😊) @thebrokenvibe
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mudsplash

Mudsplash smiled patiently at Inkpaw, gently guiding him to an area in the forest. The apprentice trudged along, his head low and ears pinned back. Once they reached the area, Mudsplash sat down and motioned to the forest that surrounded them. "I want to check your progress in your hunting so I brought you here as a starting point. You'll be hunting solo, but don't worry. I'll be a little ways off, I have some other things to take care of. Good luck!"

And with that, the warrior disappeared into brush. He headed back toward the camp, then circled back around, using the trees to his advantage. Mudsplash spotted his apprentice from the branch he was hiding on. Inkpaw was still in the same position Mudsplash had left him in, looking a bit surprised and slightly scared.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Inkpaw

Taking a hesitant step forward, Inkpaw looked around at the forest around him that seemed to grow twice as large now that Mudsplash had left. I'm going to do horribly. What does Mudsplash expect of me, an apprentice who can barely hunt in the first place? He'll be disappointed, he thought to himself.

The apprentice followed his nose and ears after picking up the scent of a rodent. Inkpaw stopped every so often to let his ears twitch and redirect him in the right direction. The longer he followed the scent, the more excited he got. Finally, the smell was almost unbearable. There was a rustle and he pounced.

Inkpaw gripped the large black rat in his mouth, though he could barely hold it. Unfortunately, because of it's largeness in compare to the kitten's still growing muzzle, he wasn't able to end its life with one quick nip. Instead, the rat let out a loud squeal of pain, surprising Inkpaw enough to drop the rat. He scurried after it and in the process, he realized he was no longer in clan territory. Inkpaw had heard of the place though, the place where the two-legs lived and roamed. Still, he scurried after the rat.

@carter

Non-binary
3,331 posts

carter • 18 April 2017 at 4:14 PM

@pitch1226
Gave you a chance to do a post in-between before Khan and company arrives ❤️ If you don't want that I can edit and have them show up to where Inkpaw is at))

Khan trots along, ducking through alleyways and short cuts. His city is a beautiful place to him, despite the filth and grime.

"Hey, Khan! It's Al!" Bell hops off of the cat and rushes over to a old crack in a wall. Alabaster, or Al for short, is a bright white furred rat with pale pink eyes. However, squeezing through the underbelly of the city his fur is stained a muddled brown.

Khan pads up to the wall and sits, tail curling around his paws. "Evening, Alabaster." He purrs. Alabaster is one of his best eavesdropping rats, despite is normally easy to spot coat.

Unbeknownst to Khan, one of his rats was in trouble. A bulky black one of the mischief. It's neck bleeding as it rushes through the forest underbrush, running its way home. As forest dirt quickly becomes asphalt, the rat squeals. Nearby, keeping watch of the forest entrance, a brown rat hears the alarm.

Without wasting time, the rat scurries to the edge of the roof, squeaking through the rain drainage pipe. Like an electric current, the news of the alarm spreads through the city. Rats hurrying about in the shadows spreading panic through the mischief.

Scouts and Guards and even members of the group just going for a stroll run just out of sight. Climbing up buildings and sliding down pipes, clambering between walls and sprinting through memorized short cuts.

Within minutes, the news has arrived. "Khan! The Mischief's under attack!" Locks, a white and gold rat with a curl to her tail announces. Breath coming in short gasps as she runs towards them.

The Siamese goes from calm to bristling in an instant. The fur on his back standing on end. "What happened?" He hisses.

Locks skids to a halt, almost knocking into Dumbbell. "It's a forest cat! They went after someone checking the boarders." As she says the news, Alabaster ducks back into the crack in the wall to spread the news homeward.

Fury courses through Khan's veins, alight suddenly like a wildfire. "Bell. A team of ten. I don't care who. Locks, take me there." With two brisk nods, the light colored rats sprint off in each direction. Bell heading home bound while Locks leads the cat to the edge of the city.

Female
569 posts

wolfplay245 • 18 April 2017 at 4:19 PM

AmberShade

(If this is wrong, ill edit it)

She was already close when she heard the screech, she rushed to the location, stopping to see the situation with the rats, she growled, launching forward and snatching a rat in her jaws, she chomped down and shook violently.