Lost (Roleplay)

in Roleplaying

What type of story should this end up?

Female
690 posts

dappne6 • 2 May 2017 at 2:25 AM

You and your friends are on your way to New Zealand! You cant believe it that place is legendary where you come from! And NO PARENTS! Only you and your best mate jack as you fly slower yo realize your their! At Blenheim!!!!!!!! You jump out of the cramped plane and run to meet the taxi your parents have hired for you as you jump in you tell him where you would like to go and he sets off, Soon enough you see a sign saying Blenheim! But hang on you seem to be going away from it? But what do you know, some teenage pranksters probably spinned it! But before you know it your in the desert and you mum told you Blenheim was only 15 minutes away and know your getting worried so you turn and tell your suspicions to Jack, Just after you have finished talking the car stops and you aks the driver "Are we out of gas?" He grunts in reply and then all of a sudden he pulls out a knife and stabs Jack and all you think is "Run for it" Soon enough your sprinting through the dessert trying to get away from the man! After what seemed like days he gave up saying under his breath "At least I got the other one"

Name: Lucy
Appearance: Lucy has long Blonde hair, sky blue eyes
Clothes: Lucy wears a pink high top and short denim shorts
Personality:Lucy, Is the kindest person ever but can get very shy
Image (Optional): https://www.google.co.nz/search?q=long+Blonde+hair,+sky+blue+eyes&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwii2I20wNXTAhUHo5QKHdRyCXIQ_AUICigB&biw=1366&bih=662#tbm=isch&q=long+Blonde+hair,+sky+blue+eyes+16&imgrc=wHe_9hapbO0ExM:
Other: Twin of Ben

Name: Ben
Appearance:Ben has jet black wavy hair and blue eyes
clothes: Stylish black top and jeans
Personality: Much like his twin sister
Image (Optional): I couldn't find an image for Ben, sorry!
Other: Twin of Lucy

Rules:
You can date and kiss (and if you want to at the end marry) But nothing past that!
No more then 2 characters it just gets a handfull
No swearing
At the start you can not already know the other characters

Female
71 posts

connieharris • 2 May 2017 at 3:46 AM

Name : Luna
Appearance : shiny Auburn hair long loose large curls eyes dark deep blue
Clothes : black leather pants black leather vest no shirt underneath buttoned up knee high leather boots
Personality : quite but outspoken when need be
Other : has a secret she keeps close for fear she will not be understood by society, LOVES horses all animals and nature.

Female
690 posts

dappne6 • 2 May 2017 at 3:48 AM

@connieharris You can not already know the other characters (except siblings) but otherwise Accepted ^^

Female
71 posts

connieharris • 2 May 2017 at 3:57 AM

Oh I'm sorry first roleplaying I have done need to charge my tablet will fix when I can get enough charge on tablet :-)

Female
495 posts

lucie1677 • 2 May 2017 at 4:08 AM

Name: Laina
Appearance: Laina has short honey-brown hair and greenish-blue eyes.
Clothes: Laina wears a dark blue and black striped short sleeved shirt, a bright yellow star on the front, denim shorts, and white shoes with black laces.
Personality: Laina often hides inside most of the day she is an introvert, and when she starts talking about something, it'll be hard to make her stop other than distracting her. Will get angry if someone is mean or bullies her little sis, Amy.
Other: loves video games and other gadgets pretty much to death.
Home: a hut on the borders of a town in the desert, where electronics are rare, thus her fascination with them. Older Sister of Amy.
@Dappne6

Female
690 posts

dappne6 • 2 May 2017 at 4:13 AM

@lucie1677 Accepted ^^

We will start when 1 more person joins and people can join as we go if they want xD

Female
495 posts

lucie1677 • 2 May 2017 at 4:24 AM

@dappne6
Doing art of her, gonna post it on deviantart - i hope you're ok with me using her in other things, of course her home won't always be in the desert though.

Female
690 posts

dappne6 • 2 May 2017 at 4:25 AM

@lucie1677 Thats fine, Maybe you could do one for all of us? Like all our characters?

Female
495 posts

lucie1677 • 2 May 2017 at 4:33 AM

@dappne6 hmm we'll see, im still doing outlines for Leila

Female
690 posts

dappne6 • 2 May 2017 at 4:35 AM

@lucie1677 Ok ^^ It was just an idea xD

Female
495 posts

lucie1677 • 2 May 2017 at 4:50 AM

i might be able to do 1 other person, because its 6:20 PM for me where i live, and i go to bed at around 9 PM because school tomorrow @dappne6

Female
690 posts

dappne6 • 2 May 2017 at 4:58 AM

@lucie1677 Well I dont need ben done so either Lucy or Luna?

Female
495 posts

lucie1677 • 2 May 2017 at 6:02 AM

@dappne6
maybe the simpler one so i get them done quicker-ish?

Female
690 posts

dappne6 • 2 May 2017 at 8:59 PM

We can just start now xD

As the final view of the car span away ben looked at his watch 9:20, "Nanna expected us 20 minutes ago!" He jumped to his feet and started walking the opposite direction to the long gone taxi driver. "What are you doing?!" Lucy shouted as she ran to catch up to her brother who was already far ahead of her. Suddenly she stopped in her tracks, Was that a person over their? It was a girl, "BEN!!!!!" She called and hurried after him.

Lets add age and make them all around this age,

Ben and Lucy are 16

Female
71 posts

connieharris • 3 May 2017 at 2:34 AM

Luna terrified frustrated and confused from the events that just happend. Sat on the rock and thought to herself All she wanted was to move away start a new in a new place where noone knows her she thought to herself why not a whole new country so New Zealand was her choice. After departing off the plane she noticed a cab she jumps in and asks where's the cleanest cheep place to stay around here? The cabbie turns ands says I've got just the place as he turns his head back Luna never noticed the evil shear on his face. After awhile Luna noticed that there going away from any place that looks populated she asks the cabbie why...? Why are we heading away from any town? All he did was look in the rearview mirror and grin where we are going you won't be coming back Luna terrified realizing she is in big trouble starts thinking what her next move should be . Suddenly it hits her to just open the door and jump and RUN!!!!! She waited till he was looking not at her in the mirror she thinks to herself it's now or never she pulls the door handle and goes for it as she hits the ground she comes up running with everything she has ! The cabbie slams on the brakes jumps out and starts chasing her thank goodness he is a heavy smoker and runs out of air rather quickly Luna was able to out run him he turns around and mumbles I m not getting paid enough for this crap but that's OK girly you haven't seen the last of me! terrified Luna runs till she can't run another step she stops gasping for precious air thinking what? What just happened? And where in the heck am I? She started walking in the direction she hopes will lead her to help she comes across a small cluster of large rocks and decided to sit for a bit to calm down and try to get herself pulled together as she is siting there she looks off in the distance and rubs her eyes is that.... is that two people!!!!

Female
170 posts

nboez • 3 May 2017 at 2:42 AM

I am confused...
I have never anything on role play before...

Female
690 posts

dappne6 • 3 May 2017 at 2:44 AM

@connieharris Lucy looks ahead at ben and yells "wait look over their" Then realizing she has shouted and not being sure weather the girl is a friend or a foe starts doing their twin secret language (They made it up when they were 6 and have used it ever since) Lucy signed "Look a person should we go talk to her?" "Yes She might be able to help us" He signed back, So it was decided they started walking over hesitating only a little remembering Jack, "Hi, Where lost do you know the nearest town?"

How old is Luna?

Female
170 posts

nboez • 3 May 2017 at 2:49 AM

ooi (out of interest)
I was wondering, if a creature dies, does the name become available?

Female
71 posts

connieharris • 3 May 2017 at 2:52 AM

That's OK I haven't either we will learn together :-) first make a character for your self then go to the very top of the posts and read the beginning story then make up your version of how you ended in New Zealand and how you meet up with the other characters :-)

Female
690 posts

dappne6 • 3 May 2017 at 2:54 AM

@connieharris Yeah I sent a PM to help her ^^

Just posting so you can write your story, Dont forget to ping me when your done ^^

Female
170 posts

nboez • 3 May 2017 at 3:01 AM

@dappne6
@connieharris

Thank you for the help

Female
71 posts

connieharris • 3 May 2017 at 3:03 AM

@dappne6 Yes, yes it is people Luna can't believe it in all her 17yrs of young age did she ever think this would or could happen to her she jumps up and shouting here over here please help me! Luna for a split second thinks I hope there friendly and she just didn't make a huge mistake she answers the couple and says I'm Luna and I'm sooooo glad to see you . You will never in your wildest dreams believe what just happened. Then it hits her why are they stuck out here too?

Female
690 posts

dappne6 • 3 May 2017 at 3:12 AM

@connieharris Lucy says "No YOU wont belive what just happened to US! "Lucy! Thats very rude!" Ben says staring bullets at his sister! "What happened to you? Why are you out here... wherever here is...." Ben says sounding very interested.

You did dappen6 not dappne6 lol xD

Female
170 posts

nboez • 3 May 2017 at 3:17 AM

Soz...typing too quickly

Female
71 posts

connieharris • 3 May 2017 at 3:24 AM

@dappne6 sorry bout that I fixed it :-) Luna takes a deep breath and tells them her story watching very close to there reactions hoping they don't think she is totally insane! Also noticing as she looks at them that they are so different in looks but something seems so clear that there is an unspoken bond they share when she was done she said so Ben , Lucy can you beat that noticing she came across a little snippy she drops her head to not look in there eyes saying excuse me I'm just really shook up what got you both stranded in this this well....were ever this is ?

Female
690 posts

dappne6 • 3 May 2017 at 3:35 AM

@connieharris Lucy says "That's horrible and very similar to what happened to us" Ben tells Luna the whole story and they hear her gasp. "What's your name btw? I am Ben and this is my twin Lucy"

Female
71 posts

connieharris • 3 May 2017 at 3:47 AM

@dappne I'm sorry I'm Luna my bad I'm still realing from what just happened gasping realizing that was more than likely her fate the same as there friend Jack's if she hadn't gotten away!!! I'm so so sorry about your friend tears swelling in her eyes

Female
690 posts

dappne6 • 3 May 2017 at 4:00 AM

@connieharris As you say "Sorry about your friend" Lucy looks a bit sadder then Ben even though you assumed He was Bens Friend, She looks like she is about to cry but just befre the first tear drops she says "So what now Ben? Do we go towards the city or towards the water I see or what?" Ben replies "To the water, Would you like to come with us Luna?"

Female
71 posts

connieharris • 3 May 2017 at 4:33 AM

@dappne6 Fighting back tears Luna noticed that Lucy was deeply effected by what she said and by the mentioning of Jack's name . She thinks to herself there's more there than just friends but doesn't say anything this is not the time for asking personal questions. All of a sudden it hits Luna this crazy man has everything she had with her passport money clothes ID EVERYTHING!!! Luna balls her fists and screams he has Everything!!! Scaring both Ben and Lucy they back up just looking at her. Then Luna now very much aggravated says in a snotty voice ya I'm going with you what other choice do I have feeling bad for yelling at Ben and his sister she still didn't apologise for her rude out burst.

Female
690 posts

dappne6 • 3 May 2017 at 4:40 AM

@connieharris Lucy is still a bit scared and signs to Ben "Be aware of her, She seems a bit like a rager" He signs back "she seems ok I am sure she wont hurt us"

"Ok Luna, Lets head off" As they start Lucy says look a hut! "Lets go in" Says Ben "Luna are you coming?"