✔️ [October] Creature Suggestion - Wiggit

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Female
2,158 posts

prairie • 10 August 2017 at 3:40 PM

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

October, the month full of spooky creatures and spirits. 😃 We have Hallowolves, Diments, Gryps, and more! Oh but whats this? 😱 It looks like this small amphibian whats to join the spooky gang! 😸 😃

Introducing the Wiggit!: 😊
Wiggits are rare and unusual amphibians, which share common traits of both toads and poison dart frogs! While Wiggits do contain poison, it is only strongest at it's egg and child stage, as it has no magical ability. As Wiggits get older, their poison looses its strength (keep in mind this doesn't mean completely!), but in return, Wiggits gain a large amount of magical energy.
The SARC is unable to trace where Wiggits get this magical ability, but studies are still underway.

Wiggit eggs:
Wiggit eggs are protected by a poison-lanced jelly substance. Even touching the eggs membrane can result in acid-like burns and painful rashes. Best not to touch your Wiggit egg without heavy protection!
Wiggit eggs can be found in the swamps of ark, where it is thickest and darkest. The wand Wiggit eggs have is made by the parent Wiggit. While this wand can't be used by the egg, it can be used as a beacon, or tracking device, for the parents since the magic is their own. This makes it nearly impossible to snag a Wiggit egg, as you will almost immediately be confronted by the egg's angry magical parents.

Picture:
http://fav.me/dbjkrxw

The Wiggits appreciate you spreading the word to help them on their quest to become part of the October Spooky Gang! 😃 ❤️ Ping your friends to help out! And leave some feedback to help them out! 😸

Starting pings:
@jello
@birdlover64
@purgatory
@dream-within-a-dream

Thanks for viewing! 😃
- @prairie & the Wiggits

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

1,853 posts

purgatory • 10 August 2017 at 4:10 PM

@prairie

VERY HECKIN' ORIGINAL!! 😃 i like it~

Female
2,158 posts

prairie • 10 August 2017 at 4:11 PM

@purgatory

Thank you!! 😃 I have wanted to make a froggy suggestion so bad. xD

1,853 posts

purgatory • 10 August 2017 at 4:13 PM

@prairie

Welp, froggos are neato! Plus, the frog idea is really unique haha :'D

827 posts

nine • 10 August 2017 at 4:23 PM

@prairie
Aww, haha! Looks adorable and silly, especially the teen stage. Anyways, there's an explanation to the Wiggit's wand in the description, but I'm still quite confused about the hat. What majestic abilities could the mysterious accessory possibly be hiding? I must know... 😋

Female
260 posts

sybil_howlett • 10 August 2017 at 4:32 PM

Oh gosh, that looks so magical and amazing 😸 awesome work, @prairie 😃

Female
2,158 posts

prairie • 10 August 2017 at 4:49 PM

@nine,
Thank you! 😃 ❤️ And about the hat, it might just be that Wiggits want to show that they truly should belong to the October gang, but the world may never know what secrets it holds, as Wiggits almost never take it off or leave it unsupervised. 😱 Maybe you should send the SARC a hint to where they should be looking for that magic power source. '3'

@sybil_howlett,
Thank you so much!! 😃

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 10 August 2017 at 5:55 PM

Oooh really lovely dear good luck with this!

Female
71 posts

connieharris • 10 August 2017 at 11:23 PM

Sounds incredibly cute but dangerous and mysterious at the same time good job I like it :-)

Demiboy
779 posts

blub • 11 August 2017 at 5:47 AM

@prairie Oh, I love it! And I love how it's such a magical creature, I really hope this gets made! 😃

Female
2,158 posts

prairie • 11 August 2017 at 8:21 AM

@blub

Thank you so much! 😃
I'm glad you like it! 😸

Male
1,991 posts

Ian • 14 August 2017 at 3:31 PM

@prairie congrats! We've picked this design to appear as a October 2017 creature. YAY! Stay tuned. ❤️

Female
219 posts

mythlight • 14 August 2017 at 4:15 PM

@prarie CONGRATULATIONS! I'm so excited for the release of the Wiggit!

Female
2,158 posts

prairie • 14 August 2017 at 9:32 PM

@Ian AHHHHHH!!!! 😃
Thank you, thank you so much! I can't believe it actually got chosen. I did it mostly for the fun of it. X3

Female
2,174 posts

dream-within-a-dream • 16 August 2017 at 3:26 AM

@prairie ITS ANOTHER ONE BY PRAIRIE ❤️ This gives me life ❤️

oml and that signature though its so precious ❤️ CANNOT WAIT 😃

Female
2,158 posts

prairie • 16 August 2017 at 12:35 PM

@dream-within-a-dream
Ahh! x3 Thank you so much! 😃 I'm super excited for October now. x3
I hope I can get on on Oct. 2nd, it's my dog's B-day! 😃

Female
324 posts

disney • 20 August 2017 at 3:54 PM

@prairie - OMG I can't wait. I love frogs they don't get enough love! And this one is just....well...perfect ;-;

Female
2,158 posts

prairie • 20 August 2017 at 9:16 PM

@disney

Ahh! ❤️ 😸
That means so much to me! 😃 I made this suggestion for all the froggy lovers out there, I felt like there could be more. 😊
So happy you think it's perfect!! ;ω; ❤️

Female
1,105 posts

icesparkle22 • 27 August 2017 at 6:30 PM

@prairie

I can't wait to get a Wiggit in my cove 😃 😃 😃 congrats!!!!

Deleted • 27 August 2017 at 6:35 PM

@prairie
Congratulations! I hope it's a cave monthlie, or I need 5000 💵 by October to get enough of these cute frogs! ❤️

Female
2,158 posts

prairie • 27 August 2017 at 7:25 PM

@Icesparkle22
Thank you!! 😃 I'm so happy you want one! 😸

@neko-sama
Hahah!! xD Thank you!! 😸 ❤️ That would be cool, cause then I wouldn't have to spend as much CC as I did on getting drollo's & planning to freeze 'em in the stages! 😋

Deleted • 27 August 2017 at 8:19 PM

@prairie
I WANT SO MANY OF THEM THAT I NEED TO MAKE A WIGGIT COVE!!! AND I WILL CALL IT "WIGGITS"

Female
737 posts

inkpelt • 3 September 2017 at 2:34 AM

I freaking love this! I'm hoarding it if gets made! I need to freeze a couple stages!

105 posts

maleficent • 4 September 2017 at 2:25 AM

@prairie

Love it and glad it's going to be made. Hope they stick close to the concept.

Female
2,158 posts

prairie • 4 September 2017 at 9:56 AM

@maleficent

Thank you! 😃 😃 I would hope it stays close to the concept art as well. X3
I wouldn't mind if the posed were chanced, but overall, I think the way it looks more like a toad in 2nd, then more like a frog in 3rd should stay.