Personality Type?

in Chit-Chat

1,853 posts

purgatory • 17 August 2017 at 2:24 PM

What's your personality type? Feel free to share them!

For those who don't know about the 16 Personalities test, it tells you about what your personality type might be!

NOTE: The personality test is not 100% accurate, it is merely for fun. For more info, go check out this website >> http://www.socionics.com/articles/fpt.htm

If you haven't taken the test yet, you can do so here >> https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test

The personality types are here >> https://www.16personalities.com/personality-types

Other tests vv
[feel free to add one]
http://www.seemypersonality.com/?#q1

Have fun~ =>

#enfp

I'm just gonna go ping some random peeps x> sorry if you don't like pings!
@icesparkle22
@maloys
@wigglytuff
@ethereality ((Oh wait just remembered you're a campaigner too xD))
@n30ndawn

Female
1,105 posts

icesparkle22 • 17 August 2017 at 3:36 PM

@purgatory

did the quiz...
Your personality is: CONSUL (ESFJ-T) *whaaat?*

1,853 posts

purgatory • 17 August 2017 at 4:39 PM

@icesparkle22

That means you are consul!

https://www.16personalities.com/esfj-personality << read that

Female
1,105 posts

icesparkle22 • 17 August 2017 at 4:51 PM

@purgatory

interesting...i have to say it's fairly accurate c:

Demiboy
2,368 posts

ethereality • 17 August 2017 at 5:31 PM

infp but sometimes i get enfp. usually im 53% introvert 47% extrovert so i guess slightly more infp than enfp.

Non-binary
1,218 posts

degong • 17 August 2017 at 5:34 PM

@purgatory

Hehe. ^^ This test is really fun to take. πŸ˜ƒ The type that I get the most is the INFJ. πŸ˜ƒ I also get the INFP, fairly often, too. πŸ˜‹

β—¦ β€’ ❀ β€’ β—¦ β€’ ❀ β€’ β—¦

1,853 posts

purgatory • 17 August 2017 at 5:39 PM

@ethereality

I'm 56% extro and 44% intro x) I consider myself an ambivert, haha.

@degong

Ooh, cool! =D I took the test a ew times and uh, I got ENFP for each.

Demiboy
2,368 posts

ethereality • 17 August 2017 at 5:55 PM

@purgatory Yea just took it again and 51% extro and 49% intro xD guess im a "ambivert" too 😸

EDIT:
and the other stats...
81% intuitive
87% feeling
59% prospective
91% turbulent

1,853 posts

purgatory • 17 August 2017 at 6:07 PM

@ethereality

Ohh same xD

85% INTUITIVE

feeling 67%

prospecting 75%

turbulent 68%

I'm going to re-take the test and see my results again ;v;

Female
219 posts

mythlight • 17 August 2017 at 8:33 PM

Protagonist personality~
https://www.16personalities.com/enfj-personality

Female
1,091 posts

valorieviolet • 17 August 2017 at 9:04 PM

@purgatory

I am an ISFJ - The Defender ^^ I've had to take the test twice during my time in college and both times I've gotten the same results.

@degong - I just want to say, you have the same personality type as my mom cx

Male
660 posts

veritaspunk • 17 August 2017 at 9:36 PM

@purgatory

ADVOCATE (INFJ-T)

- Some of those questions were ridiculous like - As a parent would you want your child to be kind or smart ?

Why are those implied to be generally exclusive ? Most people function neurotically with both πŸ˜‹

Why are they telling us much of the world are either emotional saps willing to people please or coldly absent-minded professors ?

:/

Non-binary
1,218 posts

degong • 17 August 2017 at 10:19 PM

@veritaspunk

Eh. Β―\_(ツ)_/Β― It's super fun, though. xD The Myers-Briggs test doesn't really tell you your personality, anyway. πŸ˜‹ People are complicated (wow, such a revelation xD)!

I think the reason you're seeing that is because the profiles are sort of vague, so they can't really give a medium. But the types, I think, are separated into four different groups, as you can see on the page. A lot of emotionally-driven people like to help others, while others spend so much time dedicated to what they like (learning, reading, thinking, etc.), that they end up missing what other people mean. Of course, there are people who have a happy medium, which is why the Myers-Briggs test doesn't really show someone's personality.

There are also, though, people who just love to hang out with their buddies and spend less time strengthening a long-time relationship. Friends for days! πŸ˜ƒ This, of course, would be just one aspect of one's personality. And, there are people who not only do this, but love to learn and question the world!

Hehe. ^^ I could go on, but I think you know what I mean. πŸ˜‰ There are artists, athletes, professors, philosophers, and many, many more people who are special and talented in their own way. ^^

Btw, I think that question was in general. πŸ˜‰ But the "or", now that I think about it, does make it seem like what you mentioned. 😊

β—¦ β€’ ❀ β€’ β—¦ β€’ ❀ β€’ β—¦

Male
676 posts

chiroptera • 17 August 2017 at 11:15 PM

MEDIATOR (INFP-T)

Introvert/extrovert and thinking/feeling were really close.

@veritaspunk Yeah, I had to put neutral for that one.

Female
2,301 posts

lykhaos117 • 17 August 2017 at 11:28 PM

I'm an INFJ.

For all of you saying people can be both, try looking at function theory.

http://www.celebritytypes.com/cognitive-function/test.php

Male
660 posts

veritaspunk • 18 August 2017 at 12:44 AM

@degong @purgatory

In general they do seem to infer that you can really glean insights to yourself while having that "fun". ie

β€œIt’s so incredible to finally be understood.”

Take our Personality Test and get a 'freakishly accurate' description of who you are and why you do things the way you do.

__

I'm not really criticizing the accuracy as much as the road they took to get there at their results and to suggest to leave out as little neutrals as possible... yet they pose plenty of ultimatums that fall in the gray zone... at least for me.

People reply differently based on how a question is posed to them. That's also not taking into account dialectic & cultural interpretations. I guess subconsciously as I was taking the test my conscious self was disappointed at how "soft" this "soft science" still is. I'm indeed thirsty for sociology and its ilk to do better, to offer up something than nibbles at the edge. To really address and ponder that colorful complexity rather than maintaining the black & white veneer of doctrinal dependency that a fortune cookie transmits.

It was as wholesome as reading through a daily horoscope only to discover the one penned down for others can also apply to you, and likewise yours for them. It has a tinge of a carnival muse and a cruel joke, looking real, trying to satiate your curiosity but really only in it to drive a rehearsed shtick and personally profit/promote a singular policy or mandate... err I may be projecting my frustration with all those "experts" that have failed to be consistent, coherent, & helpful to my mental pathology[ies] ... otherthan to prescribe the magic pill they originally said wouldn't exist.

*ahem*

Similarminds.com is a personal favorite mindtrap playground, just throwing it out there for those not aware.. maybe it might be of interest.

@lykhaos117
Science with its theories & laws tends to usually end with a questionmark ... which is how a religious friend described how he viewed the dogma to his faith ... with many mysteries yet untold and discovered ... but as many in the past have said regardless of societal affiliation the human is a deviant even within patterns ... like a fingerprint it can be grouped together but each one individually reveals its own keeper. ... kinda loike that little alien controlling the mind in Men In Black 1

πŸ˜‹

Male
1,736 posts

jello • 18 August 2017 at 1:40 AM

@purgatory ENFP-T. Interesting...

1,853 posts

purgatory • 18 August 2017 at 10:54 AM

Yes, i understand that they might not be accurate, but it's still a little fun test. Yep, that's typically all it is, fun xD Yep, some of the questions were a bit ridiculous, and some of the profile facts were tad bit off, I still like to take the test.

I saw a video about how the Myer-Briggs (hope i spelled that right) doesn't really show us our personality and it was developed by an amateur or something. I might have to re-watch it though, since I vaguely remember the details x)

As for the website, it looks interesting ^^ mind if i add it to the topic?

@veritaspunk

Male
660 posts

veritaspunk • 18 August 2017 at 7:06 PM

@purgatory Sure,I spent an entire week non-stop there the first time I came across the site over a decade ago 😱 ... time flies :/

Female
1,188 posts

gymnastics001 • 18 August 2017 at 8:25 PM

@purgatory

Advocate (INFJ-A)
71% Introverted (very true)
63% Intuitive
84% Feeling
80% Judging
59% Assertive (no but I'm definitely not turbulent)

I think I took this awhile ago, and it might have been the same.

Non-binary
198 posts

plisser9 • 19 August 2017 at 8:36 PM

@purgatory INTP - the socially awkward robot, or whatever the site says it is.

I've MBTI tested myself to death. The MBTI isn't very reliable except for introversion/extroversion. What's interesting are cognitive functions if anyone wants to go deeper into that personality categorization thing. OCEAN and the enneagram are also interesting and I recommend checking them out.

Female
8 posts

taikutsu • 29 August 2017 at 7:13 PM

I'm an INTP. I've taken multiple tests like these and I always get the same thing lel.

Female
109 posts

tammytamtam • 27 September 2017 at 10:53 PM

LOLI CUZ I AM A LOLI/DEREDERE

Male
6 posts

zeeke • 28 September 2017 at 9:54 AM

(INFP-T) (MEDIATOR)

i must have taken that test (and others similar to it) about 4 or more times, and it always seems to result in something like that. ^^"

(i'm definitively an introvert.)

Female
109 posts

tammytamtam • 28 September 2017 at 9:56 AM

WATASHI ALSO A HIMEDERE TYPE