[ Autumn/Thanksgiving Creature Suggestion: Afeliel ]

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

343 posts

solnyshko • 6 September 2017 at 4:03 AM

Took a break from studying and ended up with this fellow, unfortunately I don't have much time to color the whole thing, but at leastttt, you have an idea about the colors lmao

--

Art: http://i.imgur.com/UDlT681.jpg

Stats:
1st - 400 feeds
2nd - 1000 feeds
Last - 2200 feeds

About Afeliel Eggs:

The eggs can often be found in old temples, covered with dust and dried leaves. But despite this, its colors remain vibrant, and the scent from the flowers attached to it never loses its scent.

About Afeliel:

The Afeliel used to be worshiped in temples, able to grant people's wishes. However, they can only use their power during Autumn, when they're at their strongest. The rest of the year, they simply rest or travel to other places, in search of a new area to reside in. Because of their inability to help people any time they're needed, Afeliel--unfortunately--started losing its followers, leading for the species to grow weaker and weaker until they can no longer stay in their physical form.

Even then, the Afeliel never once hated the people who used to believe in them. And now that they are akin to ghosts, Afeliel spends their time watching over the people and creatures in the Ark, even if nobody remembers that they actually existed.

--
don't ask me, i don't even know how i ended up with such description, agh. anyway, as always, a feedback would be greatly appreciated ;v; thank you!

pings ❤️
@prairie
@purgatory
@maleficent
@poptarts
@mccherry

#creaturesuggestion #carnesielart

Deleted • 6 September 2017 at 4:27 AM

@carnesiel
I absolutely love the design, especially the little details (such as the leafy ears). You chose very pretty colors to use, the tail is my favorite part!❤️

The description is great too, they sound like they'd be sweet creatures. It's so sad that Arkians have forgotten them. I wish you luck on getting it made😊

343 posts

solnyshko • 6 September 2017 at 4:38 AM

@mccherry
AAA thank you! ;; so glad you liked it! I like the tail the most too hngg ❤️
I read what I wrote in the desc again, and boy did that sound kinda dramatic.
But oh well!!! x)))
Thank you again! ❤️

pings ❤️
@asi
@ida92
@degong
@disney

Non-binary
3,621 posts

asi • 6 September 2017 at 4:52 AM

@carnesiel

BEAUUUTIFUL *O*

Honestly I just want all of your designs to get made, but if I had to rank them, I only want the Kassim genie antelope thing more than this one Q~Q

Meaning, i really want this one ^^""

Female
2,153 posts

prairie • 6 September 2017 at 10:58 AM

@carnesiel

AHHH!! 😃 😃 I love this so much!! x3 ❤️ Design is just perfect

827 posts

nine • 6 September 2017 at 3:57 PM

@carnesiel
AHH! (Like just about every other suggestion of yours) I absolutely love the description and the design! Though the adult stage looks a bit wonky, I think the rest are amazing. Especially the petite resting child stage, how adorable. Also, I'm glad the color palette is slightly more vibrant than other Autumn creatures. Browns and maroons do get boring after a while.

Anyways, I'm unsure whether or not this is a mistake, but I find it interesting that the eyes of the teen stage are hidden. It appears a little ghostlike, and fits well with the sad story of the creature. Perhaps you could hide the eyes of the final stage as well? (Though this suggestion might make the adult more odd than it already is)

1,853 posts

purgatory • 9 September 2017 at 11:20 AM

@carnesiel

AH for sme reason i didn't get the ping?? Ah well!!

Holy potatoes, this suggestion is really nice ❤️ dahh I'd totally buy one of these if they get made.

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 10 September 2017 at 6:23 AM

@carnesiel Aww how cute! love the color scheme and how it fades into different shades on the tail. the description works well with the creature as its looks kind and loving and the flowers on the design adds to it!. good luck sweetie with making this a creature on egg cave you deserve it ❤️

343 posts

solnyshko • 10 September 2017 at 8:08 PM

@asi aaaa thank you bb!!
actually, kassim is my favorite suggestion of mine so far HAHAHA hehe this is my first time suggesting smth for autumn hngg, so glad you liked it!

@nine
maybe it's bc of the posture? idk WAHAHHA but at least you liked it nonetheless! \(; A 😉/ and yess, that was on purpose. i was gonna go with leaves covering the face from stage 1 to the last, but lmao i ended up just sticking with the idea for the 2nd stage XD

@thedarkarcher
WAILS huhu thank you bb!!! AAA sososososo happy you liked it!! this is my first time suggesting for autumn so i wasnt sure how it'd go, but yay at least you liked it ;v;

pings ❤️
@brad
@evilwolf

Male
660 posts

brad • 10 September 2017 at 8:20 PM

@carnesiel
Oohhh! I really like this!
The drawing and design are great. But the coloring is absolutely amazing! Love the way the colors go together.
Great job! 😃