Wolf Packs Rp ~Roleplay Area~

in Roleplaying

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 11 November 2017 at 7:06 PM

Light Heart didn't answer, sitting up straight in the dirt and staring miserably at her injured paw. Then, after a while, she finally responded, ``It's no use. I have to stay down here until my paw heals.`` she winced as she lifted it, it was now infecting.

Deleted • 11 November 2017 at 7:15 PM

``But the wolves from my pack will find you..``

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 11 November 2017 at 7:16 PM

Light Heart looked away. She knew the she-wolf was true, but she couldn't risk injuring her paw even more seriously on the journey back to her den. She sighed, clawing at the ground in front of her in frustration.

Deleted • 11 November 2017 at 7:18 PM

``I can atleast try to carry you on my back?``

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 11 November 2017 at 7:20 PM

Light Heart glanced back at Dark Blue and snorted. ``Not gonna happen.`` she was now comfortable enough with the wolf to properly speak to her as she did to her friends in the Frost Pack, though she was still confused at the she-wolf's kindness. ``Name's Light Heart, by the way. I'm from the Frost Pack.``

Deleted • 11 November 2017 at 7:22 PM

``cool!!``

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 11 November 2017 at 7:24 PM

Light Heart cocked her head to the side in confusion of Dark Blue's interest, then shrugged. ``Right now I need to focus on this paw.`` Light Heart stood up slowly and flinched as she lifted her hind paw from the ground.

Deleted • 11 November 2017 at 7:25 PM

-she heard her name being called-

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 11 November 2017 at 7:27 PM

Light Heart looked up at the call and narrowed her eyes. ``Who's---" she was cut off by a wolf calling her name, and the leader of her patrol ran up to her.

``Light Heart!`` he growled. ``What in the name of Moon Pack are you doing?! And who's this?``

Deleted • 11 November 2017 at 7:28 PM

-she stood quiet-

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 11 November 2017 at 7:30 PM

Light Heart thought for a moment, then came up with an idea of what to answer with. ``Who?`` she asked. ``There's no-one here. You're imagining things, Pale Stripe.``

Deleted • 11 November 2017 at 7:31 PM

-she stared-

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 11 November 2017 at 7:33 PM

Pale Stripe blinked and muttered something under his breath, then told her,

``Come on. Let's get a move on. The others are waiting. And we can get the healer to check out that wound. I'll carry you.`` Light Heart rolled her eyes and sighed.

``Fine.``

Deleted • 11 November 2017 at 7:35 PM

-She walked away to her pack-

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 11 November 2017 at 7:36 PM

Light Heart whispered to Dark Blue before she walked away, ``Meet me here in two days.`` then limped after Pale Stripe, telling him he would carry her when they got to the ledges.

Deleted • 11 November 2017 at 7:39 PM

-She sneezed-

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 11 November 2017 at 7:40 PM

Pale Stripe looked back, and though he said nothing, he began trotting at a quicker pace, and Light Heart hobbled after him, her hind paw shaking as she quickened.

Deleted • 11 November 2017 at 7:46 PM

{two days later}

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 11 November 2017 at 7:50 PM

Light Heart yawned, blinking sleep from her eyes. She looked up to see Blizzard Heart standing in front of her, smiling warmly.

``I heard you were injured two days ago. I'm sorry I couldn't come sooner, but you know about that training pup that got lost. He's back in the training pups' den. Poor thing, scared half to death! Anyways, how's your paw feeling?`` Light Heart blinked warmly and smiled.

``Much better! But the healer says I still have to stay in here because it's still infected.`` she put on a grumpy expression and Blizzard Heart chuckled.

Deleted • 11 November 2017 at 7:52 PM

-she ran too the pond and hid in a bush-

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 11 November 2017 at 7:57 PM

Light Heart sighed. ``You know... I actually had to go somewhere today...``

Blizzard Heart blinked. ``Who?``

``A friend. She wanted to hunt near the border with Black Tooth, she'd never been near the border.``

``Oh.`` Blizzard Heart leaned in and whispered, ``I can cover for you if you like.`` Light Heart blinked.

``Really?``

``Of course!`` Blizzard Heart smiled.

``Well, if you're gonna help, it's no use staying here. You can come with me! I'm sure she won't mind.`` Blizzard Heart opened his mouth as if he were about to object, then nodded, and the two of them slid silently out of the healer's den and slipped past the waterfall guarding the den.

Deleted • 11 November 2017 at 8:01 PM

-she still waited-

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 11 November 2017 at 8:05 PM

Blizzard Heart carried Light Heart from ledge to ledge, and she got off near the pond. Blizzard Heart cocked his head.

``I thought we were going to the border.``

``Uh---I said border? I meant pond! Heh.`` Light Heard smiled awkwardly, then slipped into the bush where she scented Dark Blue.

Deleted • 11 November 2017 at 8:08 PM

``i'm a bush..``

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 11 November 2017 at 8:10 PM

Light Heart giggled. ``Don't worry, Dark. It's just me, Light.`` Light Heart backed out of the bush, glancing at Blizzard Heart.

Deleted • 11 November 2017 at 8:12 PM

-She poked her paw out- `` anyone else?``

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 11 November 2017 at 8:12 PM

Light Heart blinked and didn't answer.

Deleted • 11 November 2017 at 8:15 PM

``hey..i do not wanna be noticed more then once!``

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 11 November 2017 at 8:16 PM

Blizzard Heart stepped forward.

``But there's no reason to be afraid. I'm just her friend. I promise I won't tell anyone.``

Deleted • 11 November 2017 at 8:19 PM

-she popped out the bush-