Wolf Packs Rp ~Roleplay Area~

in Roleplaying

Deleted • 18 November 2017 at 1:16 PM

-she growled louder but then she sat staying near the shady tree and watched-

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 18 November 2017 at 1:23 PM

The alpha motioned for Feather Paw to step forward and announced that she was to join the Pack as a guard. Feather Paw dipped her head as he announced her guard name: Sharp Feather. The Pack chanted her new name and broke apart as the meeting was now dismissed. Sharp Feather hung her head as she heard many groups of wolves whispering distrustfully of her.

Night Lark lifted her head gently with her tail. ``Don't worry about them, Sharp Feather. Say what? I never got never got to finish that border patrol. Wanna come, now that you're a guard?`` Sharp Feather blinked and nodded, glaring at Dark Blue as she left the Mist Pack den with Night Lark.

Deleted • 18 November 2017 at 1:25 PM

-She growled more getting up and circling around and then layed down and slept-

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 18 November 2017 at 1:31 PM

Sharp Feather and Night Lark came back to camp with mud coating their pelts. The alpha, who was talking with his mate, swung his head around. ``What happened?``

``We chased off an intruder---but not without getting our pelts as dirty as a pile of fox-dung.`` Night Lark answered. Sharp Feather admired her courage towards speaking to the alpha.

Deleted • 18 November 2017 at 1:32 PM

-She turned ending up not to be under the shady tree-

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 18 November 2017 at 1:38 PM

The alpha sighed and turned back to his mate. Night Lark padded to the stream that guarded the land and began to wade in it, washing off the mud that clung to her pelt. Sharp Feather did the same, and the two of them shook off the water once they got out. They both giggled as the water splashed each other, and after only a few moments ended up wading around in the stream, splashing each other. The current was not strong enough to carry them off their paws, though it was strong enough to give them a challenge. Well, at least to give Sharp Feather a challenge.

Deleted • 18 November 2017 at 1:39 PM

-she woke up hearing a howl-
???: A BLACK TOOTH WOLF!!!!!

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 18 November 2017 at 1:40 PM

Night Lark snapped her head up and howled, leaping out of the stream and bounding into the den. ``Where?!``

Deleted • 18 November 2017 at 1:45 PM

???:Near a shady tree!! -dark blue tried getting up but rapped around vines-

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 18 November 2017 at 1:46 PM

Sharp Feather stepped out into the camp and winced as Night Lark began biting down on Dark Blue's back, clawing her hind leg. Other wolves began to join the attack on the intruder.

Deleted • 18 November 2017 at 1:48 PM

``!!!??`` -She looked around and she slowly fainted -

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 18 November 2017 at 1:55 PM

Night Lark backed away slowly, and the alpha commanded Sharp Feather and Night Lark to carry the she-wolf to the Black Tooth border and leave her there. Night Lark and Sharp Feather obeyed, picking up the unconscious she-wolf and padding towards the Black Tooth border.

Deleted • 18 November 2017 at 1:56 PM

-dark blue's app/bro was near smelling flowers and looking around and growled- ``MY SISTER!, What have you done!`` -he went closer- ``HM?``

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 18 November 2017 at 1:58 PM

Night Lark curled her lip and swatted the training pup as Sharp Feather gently set down Dark Blue. ``Leave us alone, flea-bag.`` Night Lark growled. Sharp Feather prodded Night Lark with a paw and tilted her head toward the Mist Pack territory. Night Lark nodded and kicked dust at the training pup as they left.

Deleted • 18 November 2017 at 2:02 PM

-he coughed and howled i woke up looking at them- ``Ill pay back.`` -she got up - ``cmon.`` -She planned a plan to start her own pack with a few wolves and some help she got up- ``I'll be back!`` -She told snow paws and her siblings she told her sibling and she howled- ``We will Do it soon!!!!`` -She laughed unausly-

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 18 November 2017 at 2:09 PM

Sharp Feather's ear flicked. ``New Pack?`` she whispered. Night Lark snorted.

``What would she call it? Blue Pack?`` Sharp Feather rolled her eyes. Night Lark smiled, brushing her tail along Sharp Feather's leg. ``You know what? We could join if you wanted to.`` Sharp Feather glanced at her in alarm, then replied,

``Well, yes... no wolves could say we can't be together...``

Deleted • 18 November 2017 at 2:10 PM

``...`` -she walked slowly away-

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 18 November 2017 at 3:15 PM

Night Lark pulled away slowly, eyes glittering in cold fear. ``But we can't... it's...``

Deleted • 18 November 2017 at 3:17 PM

-she fell asleep with her pack-

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 18 November 2017 at 3:20 PM

Sharp Feather's face fell. ``Y-yeah... I-I don't know what came over me...`` Night Lark sighed.

``Sharp, I didn't---`` Sharp Feather suddenly looked up, a pained look gleaming in her eyes.

``Just leave me alone!`` she cried, bounding off. Night Lark stared after her and scanned the ground as she continued to the den, now alone.

Deleted • 18 November 2017 at 3:22 PM

-She kept sleeping-

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 18 November 2017 at 3:23 PM

Once they got back to the den, they each curled up on separate sides of the guards' den.

Deleted • 18 November 2017 at 3:24 PM

{Tomorrow}

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 18 November 2017 at 3:37 PM

Light Heart stretched and padded out of the den. She flashed a smile at her mate. They had just made the decision last night, and he had nearly been made beta, but the alpha had reconsidered because he had been the reason Feather Paw had left. Blizzard Heart smiled.

``Wanna go to the pond?``

``Sure! Race ya there!``

``You're on!`` Light Heart bounded off as he responded. Blizzard Heart chased after her, both of them racing past the waterfall and off down the mountain.

Deleted • 18 November 2017 at 3:40 PM

-she walked to the pond slowly laughing And she stopped- ``Whats happening..``

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 18 November 2017 at 3:52 PM

Night Lark and Sharp Feather were now together again and padding toward the pond, all the things that had happened last night forgotten.

Deleted • 18 November 2017 at 3:53 PM

-she kicked rocks and pebbles-

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 18 November 2017 at 3:55 PM

Sharp Feather saw Blizzard Heart and let out a furious howl. Blizzard Heart's head snapped up; he had been touching noses with Light Heart. Night Lark gave the three of them a puzzled look, and Light Heart looked frazzled.

Deleted • 18 November 2017 at 3:57 PM

-she stared at the water-

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 18 November 2017 at 4:04 PM

``Who's this?`` Light Heart and Dark Lark both asked at the same time, both narrowing their eyes at each other.