Wolf Packs Rp ~Roleplay Area~

in Roleplaying

Deleted • 18 November 2017 at 4:06 PM

-she got up walking towards frost pack head down- ``what am i---`` -blood appeared on her paws she howled- ``Wha--....`` -she scratched a tree and continued walking- ``nevermind...``

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 18 November 2017 at 4:23 PM

Night Lark and Light Heart padded over to where Blizzard Heart and Sharp Feather were standing face-to-face. Only a few moments later they were all emitting howls and attacking each other.

Deleted • 18 November 2017 at 4:25 PM

-She heard o n e of the pups mother call them so i ran-

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 18 November 2017 at 4:38 PM

Night Lark and Light Heart were locked in battle, writhing on the ground, Blizzard Heart was struggling to keep his former training pup pinned on the ground. Sharp Feather's body shook and shuddered violently in her struggle to fight back and escape from her former mentor's grip. Night Lark sprang Light Heart into the air with her hind paws. The force drew the breath out of Light Heart's lungs. She fell to the ground, her stomach sucked in so you could see the outline of her ribs, her eyes glazed over in pain as she struggled to regain her breath.

Night Lark leaped on Blizzard Heart and ripped fur from the back of his neck. He howled and rolled over in attempt to shake off the Mist Pack wolf. Sharp Feather drew in breath as she felt the weight lifted from her and scrambled to her paws at the same time as Light Heart. Sharp Feather hurled herself at Light Heart, who threw her head back as Sharp Feather landed on her. Sharp Feather, startled, fell off, giving Light Heart a chance to attack. They rolled on the ground in a ball of flying fur and vengeful howls. The air rang with howling, teeth and claws glinting in the light.

Deleted • 18 November 2017 at 4:40 PM

-she tripped on a rock and fainted-

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 18 November 2017 at 4:49 PM

Finally the battle drew to an end, the four wolves panting with wounds bleeding out. Sharp Feather brushed her fur against Night Lark and the two of them left. Light Heart and Blizzard Heart began to pad away as well.

Deleted • 18 November 2017 at 4:50 PM

-she twitched while she fainted-

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 18 November 2017 at 4:55 PM

Light Heart gasped as she saw Dark Blue lying near a rock.

Deleted • 18 November 2017 at 4:56 PM

-she twitched again-

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 18 November 2017 at 4:57 PM

Blizzard Heart nudged her and curled his lip as he scented blood.

Deleted • 18 November 2017 at 4:58 PM

-she twitched more-

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 18 November 2017 at 5:09 PM

Light Heart looked up at the sound of a mournful howl, and a wolf shot out from behind a tree. ``My pups!`` she cried, racing up to Light Heart and Blizzard Heart, not noticing Dark Blue.

Deleted • 18 November 2017 at 5:10 PM

-she woke up hearing a yell slowly backing up-

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 18 November 2017 at 5:11 PM

The worried mother saw Dark Blue and howled in rage. ``It was you, wasn't it?!``

Deleted • 18 November 2017 at 5:12 PM

``....why would i step foot in frost pack territory?``

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 18 November 2017 at 5:13 PM

``Because you're a Black Tooth wolf! I'd recognize that scent anywhere! You're a murderer!`` the she-wolf leaped at Dark Blue, teeth bared.

Deleted • 18 November 2017 at 5:14 PM

``......``

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 18 November 2017 at 5:17 PM

The she-wolf landed on Dark Blue's shoulders, biting one and clawing the other. Blizzard Heart pulled her off and Light Heart helped Dark Blue up.

``Traitors!`` the mother howled. ``I'm telling the alpha!`` before anyone could stop her, she ran off through the trees in the direction of the den.

Deleted • 18 November 2017 at 5:18 PM

``.....``

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 18 November 2017 at 5:25 PM

Light Heart sighed. ``We just saved your life, flea-bag. Hope your happy.`` she stalked off, and Blizzard Heart followed with a glare at Dark Blue. They were both still irritated and bleeding from the battle, and they could already tell it really had been Dark Blue who killed the pups.

Deleted • 18 November 2017 at 5:28 PM

-She got up walking off and washed her paws and she played with her app-
``I'll be back.``
-she walked to the pack and back she looked at her app and something snapped and she ki//ed him-

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 18 November 2017 at 5:34 PM

~Two moons later~ (This roleplay will be continued in a different, new-made roleplay. We may come back to this, but at least I will be checking for any rule-breaking if anyone signs up 😋)