Wolf Packs Rp ~Roleplay Area~

in Roleplaying

Deleted • 14 November 2017 at 3:49 PM

-she smelled the same scent-``Ugh he said tomorrow? eh i can do it tomorrow``

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 14 November 2017 at 3:53 PM

Ice Fur padded along the edge of the water, scanning the ground for any sign off coltsfoot or feverfew. She stumbled backwards as she bumped into a wolf, and as she looked up, she saw it was the same who had attacked her before.

``You!`` she growled, lifting a paw to protect herself in case the she-wolf attacked again.

Deleted • 14 November 2017 at 3:55 PM

-yawns and sneezed- ``Attacking you isn't my fault...U know i attacked you not to be ki//ed. u we're in my pack's territory``
-She got up turning-

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 14 November 2017 at 3:58 PM

Ice Fur set down her paw hesitantly, and stepped forward. ``Wait.``

Deleted • 14 November 2017 at 3:59 PM

``what?``

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 14 November 2017 at 4:01 PM

``How much do you know about Blizzard Heart?``

Deleted • 14 November 2017 at 4:05 PM

``Hmm he's friends with light heart..he prob hates me and ya``

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 14 November 2017 at 4:11 PM

Ice Fur sighed. ``Yes. Friends.`` there was an edge to her tone, and there seemed to be a spark of jealousy glitter in her eyes for a moment. She then continued briskly, ``Well, I'd best get back to collecting herbs, then.``

Deleted • 14 November 2017 at 4:13 PM

``may wanna watch out for tomorrow morning``

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 14 November 2017 at 4:15 PM

Ice Fur glanced back at Dark Blue; she had turned around and was already beginning to walk away. ``What do you mean?`` she narrowed her eyes.

Deleted • 14 November 2017 at 4:17 PM

``umm a pack of black tooth wolves will chase you down...``

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 14 November 2017 at 4:18 PM

Ice Fur's eyes widened. ``Wh-what?!``

Deleted • 14 November 2017 at 4:21 PM

``just get ready for the attack and maybe wanna tell your leader of your pack..``

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 14 November 2017 at 4:24 PM

Ice Fur whipped around and gathered a patch of coltsfoot she had spotted during the conversation and pawed a few stalks of feverfew from the ground a few tail-lengths away and bounded off with the herbs clamped in her jaws. She wasn't sure what she could make of the message, but it was worth reporting.

Deleted • 14 November 2017 at 4:25 PM

-she walked off-

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 14 November 2017 at 4:33 PM

{The next day}

Deleted • 14 November 2017 at 4:35 PM

-She walked to the pond-

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 16 November 2017 at 3:48 PM

Feather Paw opened one eye narrowly. Her body was limp on the ground, and her muscles felt like stone. She moved her head slightly, making no sound, and let out a muffled gasp as she saw Blizzard Heart and Light Heart. Blizzard Heart's neck was wrapped around Light Heart's, who's muzzle was burrowed into his neck fur.

Feather Paw, strength immediately replenished by her anger, let out a howl of fury. ``No! Blizzard Heart! How could you?!``

Deleted • 16 November 2017 at 3:51 PM

``Bored Bored Bored Bored Bored Bored Bored`` -She walked around-

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 16 November 2017 at 3:55 PM

Blizzard Heart jumped, his fur just brushing the side of the den. Light Heart opened her eyes and glanced around sleepily. ``Wh---``

``Feather Paw! It's not what it looks like!`` Blizzard Heart's eyes were full of alarm. Feather Paw stared at him in hurt, and her voice was choked with anger, envy, and sadness as she responded,

``Oh, no, Blizzard Heart. It is exactly what it looks like.`` she dashed out, her tail whipping a pile of herbs, causing them to scatter along the ground of the healers' den.

Deleted • 16 November 2017 at 4:02 PM

-Booooreddd``

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 16 November 2017 at 4:50 PM

Feather Paw, unaware of where her paws were taking her, slowed near the pond, panting breathlessly.

Deleted • 16 November 2017 at 4:52 PM

-she sniffed feather paw's scent as she walked near feather paw- ``Need any help im bored anyways.``

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 16 November 2017 at 4:55 PM

Feather Paw glanced up, eyes glazed over in misery and fury at the same time. ``Who... in the name... of Moon Pack... are you?`` she growled breathlessly.

Deleted • 16 November 2017 at 4:57 PM

``maybe remember the wolf that maybe growled at you.``

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 16 November 2017 at 4:58 PM

Feather Paw narrowed her eyes. ``Plenty wolves have growled at me. But you're one I've never met. Like I said, who. Are. You?``

Deleted • 16 November 2017 at 5:00 PM

``Im dark blue``

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 16 November 2017 at 5:02 PM

``Dark Blue, you say?`` Feather Paw sniffed the she-wolf's scent. ``You don't smell like a Frost Pack wolf, and I've never seen you. Which means you're almost in a rival pack's territory.``

Deleted • 16 November 2017 at 5:04 PM

``You may say.But im looking for a wolf that looks like you and maybe if you know someone tell them to come to the pond u may not trust me but it's okay 😊``

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 16 November 2017 at 5:08 PM

``Why would I do that?`` Feather Paw snorted. ``I'm NEVER going back to that so-called 'pack'.`` without another word, Feather Paw stalked off around the edge of the pond, tail swishing as she disappeared behind a clump of ferns.