Wolf Packs Rp ~Roleplay Area~

in Roleplaying

Deleted • 16 November 2017 at 5:14 PM

-She ran off to her pack- ``We have to attack that wolf wont come out!``
Alpha:Yea then we most attack! -He told the whole pack to get ready to attack frost pay and they soon ran to frost pack-

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 17 November 2017 at 3:44 PM

Blizzard Heart sighed and sat on the other side of the entrance to the den as he had been assigned to guard the den. The other wolf, Gray Ice, asked,

``Do you think that training pup of your's is going to come back?`` Blizzard Heart sighed and looked at him.

``She has to.`` The two of them leaped to their paws as a group of three wolves came tearing down the path to the den. Gray Ice and Blizzard Heart hurtled to block them from the entrance.

``What happened?`` Gray Ice demanded.

``B-B-Black Tooth... coming... attack!`` one of the wolves, a frightened training pup, panted.

Deleted • 17 November 2017 at 3:46 PM

-She was in the middle of the pack while her leader still ran near the pack-

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 17 November 2017 at 3:54 PM

The three wolves raced into the den as Blizzard Heart and Gray Ice turned to the pack making their way towards the den. They heard howling from inside, wolves began to burst out of the entrance and throw themselves at the Black Tooth attackers. Gray Ice sprang himself at a pure-black wolf, sinking his teeth into his back. The wolf let out a howl and thrashed madly, flinging the Frost Pack wolf off of him. That was the last glimpse of the rest of the raging battle that Blizzard Heart saw before a massive weight was thrown onto him.

Deleted • 17 November 2017 at 3:56 PM

-She saw her app and said- ``Go back.`` -as her tiny app went back-
-she attack frost pack wolves falling down showing no fear bitting them and scratching there eye-

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 17 November 2017 at 4:02 PM

Blizzard Heart fought vainly and gasped as the weight was finally lifted from him as the wolf was about to make a killing blow. ``Get off of him, you fox-heart!`` he saw a silver shape flinging the attacker and pinning him with a paw on his stomach and a paw on his neck. Blizzard Heart scrambled to his paws as his saver slashed through the Black Tooth wolf's throat, and she looked up.

``Light Heart! What are you doing here? You need to be in the healers' den!``

``And letting my pack mates die? I'm fighting for my pack, and there's nothing you can do about it.`` Light Heart vanished into the blur of war, leaving Blizzard Heart to glance around, looking for an opportunity to attack. He saw Gray Ice and the black wolf that had attacked him writhing on the ground, and bounded up to help.

Deleted • 17 November 2017 at 4:05 PM

-she got picked up from behind being thrown to a rock as o n e of her legs break- ``Ugh...`` -they bit my neck making me faint so they though i was dead but i fainted-

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 17 November 2017 at 4:15 PM

Blizzard Heart was blocked by a gray-black wolf, who snarled menacingly at him. He tackled the Black Tooth wolf and sent it racing away from battle, howling in pain, with a slash on the tail. Blizzard Heart froze as he saw that the black wolf was sitting beside Gray Ice's body, which was surrounded by a pool of blood.

Deleted • 17 November 2017 at 4:17 PM

-She was still fainted slightly twitching then stopped still alive but still fainted-

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 17 November 2017 at 4:26 PM

Finally the Black Tooth wolves began to retreat, and the Frost Pack wolves, beaten and bruised, began to gather near the entrance to the den, where Ice Fur was slipping out from the den carrying herbs of all sorts. Suddenly there was an eerie howl of misery and the pack fell silent, all eyes turned to a wolf that shoved Blizzard Heart aside.

``Nooo!! Gray Ice!!`` Light Heart howled, nudging the he-wolf's head relentlessly, attempting in vain to awake him. ``No... no, no, it can't be!`` she burrowed her muzzle in Blizzard Heart's fur for comfort, whimpering loudly. The crowd began to shuffle towards the body to pay their respects, and someone set down another body beside Gray Ice. Little Wind. Light Heart let out another mournful howl. Both of her siblings were now dead. Gray Ice had even been beta, and Little Wind had been the quickest of the pack.

Deleted • 17 November 2017 at 4:28 PM

-As she was still fainted near a rock finally Her app/Bro ran near the frost pack to search for some wolves that we're left behind from black tooth-

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 17 November 2017 at 4:32 PM

No wolf noticed the training pup as they all paid their respects to the dead wolves, and the alpha arranged for a burial for both the wolves at dawn. Four wolves helped carry the bodies just to the entrance of the den, and the pack gathered inside of the den to get their treatments and rest after the long battle.

Deleted • 17 November 2017 at 4:35 PM

-A wolf from white wolves pack attacked Dark blue's app-

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 17 November 2017 at 4:37 PM

One of the pups, sneaking out to see what had happened, let out a frightened squeak as it saw the White Wolf wolf attacking a training pup.

Deleted • 17 November 2017 at 4:39 PM

-the white wolves' wolf said- ``Heh Im white paws. she held the training pup to the ground 😊-

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 17 November 2017 at 4:41 PM

The pup let out an unfinished howl; it had not learned yet to howl, but the pack knew what she had meant. The mother of the pup raced to the entrance of the den and curled her lip at the White Wolves member. ``Get out of our territory, you piece of fox-dung!`` she hurled herself at the wolf.

Deleted • 17 November 2017 at 4:47 PM

White paws:``Bleh Bleh Bleh thats all these wolves say!``-as she let free the tiny training pup and walked off-

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 17 November 2017 at 4:48 PM

``Maybe you should stay in your own territory then, flea-bag!`` the she-wolf called after her. Not noticing the training pup, she padded back to the entrance of the den and picked her pup up gently, padding into the den.

Deleted • 17 November 2017 at 4:56 PM

-The training pup got up and ran and saw my body dragging it to the camp and put me with the pack-

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 17 November 2017 at 4:59 PM

Light Heart fell asleep near Blizzard Heart, who rested his head on her back, thinking over what had happened. Who would be the next beta, and who would be there for Light Heart now? Those where his last thoughts before he drifted off to sleep.

Deleted • 17 November 2017 at 5:00 PM

{Next day}

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 18 November 2017 at 12:19 PM

Feather Paw raised her head wearily as she saw a blue-gray wolf standing in front of her. ``I said, who are you?`` it's tail whipped the ground impatiently. Feather Paw scrambled to her paws and answered,

``I was just---`` but the she-wolf cut her off.

``You're a loner, aren't you? But you smell of Frost Pack.`` Feather Paw stared blankly for a moment, then responded,

``Okay, fine. I left the Frost Pack just yesterday. Now it's your turn.`` the she-wolf smirked.

``Actually, I don't know a name yet.`` Feather Paw scoffed.

``It's Feather Paw.``

``Okay, then. I'm Night Lark, a guard of the Mist Pack. You've chosen to rest only a while behind the Mist Pack camp. You're lucky I didn't have any patrol with me.``

Deleted • 18 November 2017 at 12:23 PM

-dark blue walked out of camp and yawned-
-White Paws was at the pond she found yersterday when everyone was sleeping.And her sisters and brother followed her-
-Dark blue ran to the pond only finding out to find some wolves-

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 18 November 2017 at 12:36 PM

Feather Paw shook her hind paw, which leaves had been stuck to, and smiled lightly. ``Where's the Mist Pack? Maybe I could join.`` Night Lark blinked, then nodded and, without a word, began to head off. Feather Paw followed, and soon they came to a small island where there were bracken-made dens around the edges. She followed Night Lark as she leaped nimbly across stepping stones that led to the island-like land. Feather Paw leaped across them, slipping and nearly falling off on each one.

Night Lark looked back from the last stepping stone, which she had reached when Feather Paw had just begun on the first stepping stone. She laughed at Feather Paw's clumsiness, making Feather Paw blush.

Deleted • 18 November 2017 at 12:44 PM

-Tiny tail attacked me so i held him down but i got thrown to the ground by the oldest white paws-
White paws: ``I thought they we're supposed to be strong``
others: Yah!
``Heh`` -she got up biting white paws paws flinging her to a tree with a sharp rock- `` Wanna fight?``

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 18 November 2017 at 12:51 PM

Once Feather Paw reached the other part of the land, Night Lark continued and brushed past two arching trees, Feather Paw following closely. The land opened up to a thicker part; where the dens had been built. A silver wolf stood atop a fallen tree branch that had arched and was dug into the ground on each side. The wolf snapped it's head around as Feather Paw and Night Lark entered.

``Who is this, Night Lark?`` he called instantly. Night Lark dipped her head and motioned for Feather Paw to move forward. She hesitantly stepped up to him as he leaped down from the arched tree branch and padded up to her.

``I... I want to join your Pack.`` the wolf narrowed his eyes and responded promptly,

``Really? Is that so?`` Feather Paw nodded lightly. ``Well, then. You'll have to prove yourself. ``

Deleted • 18 November 2017 at 12:55 PM

`` ok maybe we should,meet since this is annoyed`` -they introduced there selves- ``Bye'' -she bumped into a black tooth tom- ```....``` -she walked past the tom-

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 18 November 2017 at 1:05 PM

Feather Paw nodded. ``What will I have to do?``

``Hunt or fight.`` Feather Paw narrowed her eyes.

``Fight.`` the he-wolf nodded.

``Alright. Fight Night Lark then.`` Feather Paw's eyes widened, but she did not argue as she padded up to the she-wolf that had introduced her to the Mist Pack camp. Night Lark attempted to swipe at Feather Paw's ears, which she ducked and countered with a blow on the shoulder. Night Lark curled her lip and leaped at Feather Paw, who lashed out with a paw and swatted her cheek before she could land. Night Lark stumbled and bounded forward. Before Feather Paw could react, she bit her leg. Feather Paw growled and shook her leg violently.

Night Lark finally lost her grip, though she darted forward again and nipped Feather Paw's ear. Feather Paw turned her head and, while Night Lark attempted to grab hold of another leg, bit her other shoulder. With a grip now on Night Lark, she clawed Night Lark's leg. Night Lark fell to the ground, and Feather Paw pinned her, one paw on her stomach and one on her neck.

``Well done.`` Feather Paw was startled as the he-wolf commented, leaping backwards in surprise. Night Lark, despite her minor injuries, laughed and began to stand. A silver she-wolf shot out of a den and began examining Night Lark.

Deleted • 18 November 2017 at 1:10 PM

-She walked back out wanting to check on difrent packs so she checked mist pack first noticing Feather paw was there- ``.....``

-She jumped out the bush starring at her slowly growling since she was near a shady tree so her fur was unseen but her eyes we're light blue so someone saw her eyes if someone looked around-

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 18 November 2017 at 1:14 PM

Feather Paw's ear flicked as she heard the growling, and once Night Lark's wounds had been patched with cobwebs, the healer of the Mist Pack checked Feather Paw, and once the healer was done, she padded off, the alpha following and murmuring words quietly to her.

Night Lark blinked. ``What are you looking at?`` Feather Paw glanced at her.

``Nothing.`` Night Lark nodded, and the two of them began padding to the fallen tree branch as the alpha called a summon and other wolves began to gather.