Wolf Packs Rp ~Roleplay Area~

in Roleplaying

Deleted • 12 November 2017 at 8:10 PM

``I'll just leave you alone for now.`` -she walked to her pack and played with her app-

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 12 November 2017 at 8:14 PM

Blizzard Heart got up wearily and began to pad back to the den, his paws feeling heavy as stones. As he padded into the healer's den, Ice Fur greeted him.

``Are they okay?``

``They're still alive, yes, but they haven't woken.`` Ice Fur answered. ``They both come here so often, it's not hard to imagine they're trying to become my training pups.`` she joked. Blizzard Heart didn't answer and whispered under his breath as he padded out of the healer's den,

``Moon Pack, what do you want from me?``

Deleted • 12 November 2017 at 8:16 PM

-She heard a call from not afar Her leader from black tooth pack yelled- ```Dark blue!!, You need to do something we saw someone from frost pack near our territory your our youngest (i forgot warrior i think? hunter idk XD) but u did NOT do anything.. for this pack U need to find that wolf from frost pack they're apperance was white with light gray..``

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 12 November 2017 at 8:37 PM

Blizzard Heart flicked his ears as Ice Fur bounded up to him. ``Blizzard! Wait! Can you do me a favor and come with me to gather herbs? There's some watermint at this pond at the bottom of the mountains.`` A flicker of alarm flared in Blizzard Heart, but he nodded, and followed more slowly as Ice Fur bounded behind the waterfall.

Deleted • 12 November 2017 at 8:40 PM

``Ok..Mr.Lead sir`` -she laughed and walked to look around near the pond-

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 12 November 2017 at 8:42 PM

Ice Fur began to dig up a clump of watermint, Blizzard Heart biting off the stems of another batch beside her.

Deleted • 12 November 2017 at 8:44 PM

``White with light gray..from frost pack...Gonna look look look`` -she looked around-

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 12 November 2017 at 8:51 PM

Blizzard Heart set down the watermint and Ice Fur thanked him. ``I'll look for more watermint around the pond. Why don't you go look for some more herbs in the bushes? It would mean a lot to me.`` Blizzard Heart nodded and trotted over to the bushes.

Deleted • 12 November 2017 at 8:53 PM

-she randomly started to circle the pond and then hid when she saw someone coming she saw a white and light gray wolf-

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 12 November 2017 at 8:58 PM

Ice Fur scanned the side of the pond and spotted a few stems of feverfew.

Deleted • 12 November 2017 at 8:58 PM

-She sneezed-

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 12 November 2017 at 9:00 PM

Ice Fur glanced up with the feverfew in her jaws, then set them down and began to pad towards Dark Blue.

Deleted • 12 November 2017 at 9:02 PM

-She growled hearing foot steps getting near-

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 12 November 2017 at 9:07 PM

Ice Fur peeked inside the bush, assuming it was Blizzard Heart. ``You okay?`` she asked.

Deleted • 12 November 2017 at 9:08 PM

-she scratched ice fur's muzzle-

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 12 November 2017 at 9:09 PM

Ice Fur scrambled backwards in alarm.

Deleted • 12 November 2017 at 9:11 PM

-she jumped out scratching ice fur-

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 12 November 2017 at 9:13 PM

Ice Fur let out a howl, leaping backwards. ``Blizzard Heart!!`` she howled. The he-wolf appeared from a bush on the other side of the pond and he howled, beginning to bound over to them.

Deleted • 12 November 2017 at 9:18 PM

``!?!?!?`` -Mind: Blizzard is with this she that was in our camps territory!?-

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 12 November 2017 at 9:19 PM

Blizzard recognized the she-wolf attacking the healer. ``Dark Blue! What in the name of Moon Pack are you doing?!``

``You KNOW her?!`` Ice Fur turned on Blizzard Heart, her eyes wide.

Deleted • 12 November 2017 at 9:21 PM

``ummm...attacking? its easy....`` -Mind: yeah and this is awkward-

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 13 November 2017 at 3:51 PM

Ice Fur bared her teeth in the beginnings of a snarl. ``How do you know her?`` she growled.

``I---she---you---`` Ice Fur's eyes flared.

``You've been meeting her, haven't you?``

``No! No! It's not that!``

Deleted • 13 November 2017 at 3:52 PM

``....`` -Mind:``Do SOMETHING!!``-

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 13 November 2017 at 3:57 PM

Ice Fur whipped around and began to stalk away. Blizzard Heart muttered a few words to Dark Blue before dashing after Ice Fur.

``Don't. Do it. Again.``

Deleted • 13 November 2017 at 3:59 PM

``....`` -Mind: "GREAT IMPRESSION NOW HE'S GOING TO NOT HATE YOU! no really he is going to hate you!"-
-She walked away and howled- ``My lead of the pack!``

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 13 November 2017 at 4:00 PM

Once they were back at the den, Blizzard Heart's chest fluttered with hope as he heard a soft groan from inside the healer's den.

Deleted • 13 November 2017 at 4:05 PM

``The Wolf ran away! and I couldn't find her.....But! I HAVE HER SCENT`` -mind:Ya you do now you going have to attack her again.-
Lead: ``I woulda attacked u by now. But Atleast We the whole pack can find him!!``
``She..``
Lead:NO CORRECTMENTS

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 14 November 2017 at 3:33 PM

Blizzard Heart brushed past Ice Fur as she slowly padded in and rushed over to Light Heart as she lifted her head from the ground wearily. He could tell she was using all the strength she could muster to move her limbs and part her jaws as Blizzard Heart bounded over happily, though all that came out of her mouth was a faint whine of happiness.

Deleted • 14 November 2017 at 3:39 PM

Lead:"We will search tomorrow morning but i still have a job for you tomorrow morning go to the pond and stay there! ti'll you see that white light grey she near the pond! then u run to us and tell us got it?"
``Yes..`` -she walked to the pond and sniffed a flower-

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 14 November 2017 at 3:48 PM

Ice Fur smiled lightly. ``I'll try to find some cooltsfoot near the pond. I'll need more feverfew in case Feather Paw wakes, too, anyways. I don't suppose that Black Tooth wolf can stay there forever.`` she padded out of the den, leaving Blizzard Heart and Light Heart.