The New Packs Rp ~Roleplay Area~

in Roleplaying

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 26 November 2017 at 8:07 PM

Light Heart came back from a late hunting patrol and dropped the fresh-kill at the fresh-kill pile she and her mate had foraged. ``Pups! Why aren't you asleep?`` she barked, making each of the six pups jump. Lily Pup opened her mouth as if to gasp and curled up quickly to make herself look as if she were asleep.

Deleted • 26 November 2017 at 8:10 PM

-Shaded night looked at the pups sleeping and howled quietly- ``Sleep Pups`` -as he pushed them lightly in the den where dark blue was in-

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 26 November 2017 at 8:12 PM

Light Heart pointed her tail in Lily Pup's direction. ``See? She's asleep. And so should you all be. Now get to the pups' den. Shoo!`` she swept her tail around her pups and grabbed the other three in her jaws firmly.

Deleted • 26 November 2017 at 8:13 PM

-everyone fell asleep-

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 26 November 2017 at 8:15 PM

The pups grumbled as they all settled down in the moss. Light Heart spoke for a moment with the healer and nodded to Blizzard Heart as he declared he would stay guard tonight, then settled down next to the pups to sleep.

Deleted • 26 November 2017 at 8:16 PM

-Shade pup slightly snored-

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 26 November 2017 at 8:22 PM

{The next day}

Deleted • 26 November 2017 at 8:25 PM

-Everyone woke me up-
Everyone: WAKE UP

``...`` -Dark blue got up- ``what.``

Shaded: ``Let me explain White paws is having pups.``

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 26 November 2017 at 8:37 PM

Birch Pup was the first to wake up out of the Pack. He slipped out of the pups' den and wandered around the den. He padded towards the boulder where Blizzard Heart had called a few meetings, and his eyes gleamed with sudden ambition.

``I'm going to be alpha some day... just like my father...``

Deleted • 26 November 2017 at 8:39 PM

{Time skip birth}

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 27 November 2017 at 2:52 PM

River Pup gasped as Birch Pup finished speaking. ``This is why I only trust to tell you two. If I'm going down one day, I'm not going down without a fight. Now... do you two promise you'll be at my side?``

River Pup nodded promptly, a fierce gleam in his eyes as Oak Pup shuffled his paws on the cave ground uncomfortably.

``Well?`` Birch Pup growled. Oak Pup sighed, then glanced up, a new, prideful gleam in his eyes with a glint of ambitiousness.

``Of course, Birch Pup. We'll support you. If anything goes wrong, we'll be there to back you up.`` Birch Pup nodded, a shadow of a smile sliding into place.

``Good.``

Deleted • 27 November 2017 at 3:53 PM

``...``

-White paws stared around- ``Can ya'll go``

Dark blue: Of course! -She moved everyone-