The New Packs Rp ~Roleplay Area~

in Roleplaying

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 19 November 2017 at 8:54 AM

Light Heart yawned as her pups skittered across the cave floor, paw-steps echoing in the sleepily silenced air.

``Come on, Lily Pup! Birch Pup's practically BEGGING for us to attack him!`` Glacier Pup barked, leaping at Birch Pup. Birch Pup rolled over to dodge the attack and nipped Glacier Pup's paw.

``Birch Pup! No! I shall save you!`` Stone Pup raced out from behind a large rock and pinned Glacier Pup's tail. Glacier Pup let out a squeak of annoyance and began to roll over in an attempt to shake her brother off. Birch Pup leaped up and planted a paw on her stomach.

``Try getting away now!`` he barked in triumph. Light Heart looked down to see Lily Pup settling down to rest beside her.

``Aren't you going to play, Lily Pup?`` the pup shook her head, yawning.

Deleted • 19 November 2017 at 10:17 AM

-Shade pup howled circling blue pup- Shade pup :``Lets play guys!`` -The pups walked over- Night pup: ``What game?``

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 19 November 2017 at 1:04 PM

Light Heart nodded and glanced up. She leaped to her paws in alarm as she saw that her pups were no longer in the cave. Lily Pup, startled, fell over, and stared blankly, scanning the cave for her litter-mates.

Deleted • 19 November 2017 at 1:07 PM

Shade: ``TAG! AND IM IT`` -everyone ran-
-Shade caught gray slamming her to the ground and gray cried- Gray: OwwwWwWwwWw -whines and started to cry-
Shade: ``Cry baby!``

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 19 November 2017 at 1:21 PM

Glacier Pup grinned and pounced on the butterfly she had been chasing. ``Yes! Finally!`` she howled. Her voice rang out in the trees, and that was when she realized... the borders her mother had told her and her litter-mates about only a quarter moon ago were long gone. She was now in rival Pack territory. She let out a squeak of fear as she heard leaves crunching, and she howled as Stone Pup and Birch Pup burst out of the trees behind her, chasing three other pups about their age, except for the pup that was at the lead of the escapees... a pup around two or three moons old, Glacier Pup assumed.

She blocked the way as they attempted to dodge past her, and the he-wolf in front skidded to a halt. The pups behind him let out barks of alarm and fell backwards.

``Great job, Glacier Pup!`` Stone Pup praised her, while Birch examined the she-wolf that had tried to escape. She met his gaze and their stares wavered for a moment, before they both looked away.

The he-wolf in the back got up and shook his pelt. ``We have better things to do than this...`` he muttered irritably.

``Oh, be quiet, Salmon.`` said the other he-wolf.

``Yeah, Salmon.`` the she-wolf teased. ``Be quiet, Salmon.``

``Shut up, Tuna!`` Salmon growled, raising a paw threateningly.

``Stop being so crabby, Salmon.`` the other he-wolf got up.

``What do you know, Bass?`` Salmon turned on him.

``Hey, I was the one who saved you two when you were just half-moon-olds. Can't you be a little grateful, Salmon?`` Bass replied in a calm yet teasing voice.

Deleted • 19 November 2017 at 1:27 PM

-Dark blue ran out near shade- ``Shade pup, Dont hurt your sister!``

Shade:``Bleh blah blah blah!`` -he got off his sister growling-

-Dark ran out wondering around- ``finally freedom 😃 `` --dark went near another pack that is blizzard pack-

-Dark blue looked around..- ``Where is dark pup!?!?``

-Dark pup sat near a tree-

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 19 November 2017 at 1:32 PM

Birch Pup suddenly began growling, and he shot in front of his litter-mates. ``Who are you?`` he snarled, staring where a pup was sitting by a tree.

Deleted • 19 November 2017 at 1:34 PM

``Im dark pup!`` -he leaped up looking at them- ``who are you?``

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 19 November 2017 at 1:36 PM

``Why should I tell you?`` Birch Pup glared, his eyes flaring. Behind him Bass rolled his eyes.

``Great. Another Salmon.`` Salmon opened his mouth to argue, but nothing came out and he huffed, glaring away angrily. Beside him Tuna giggled.

Deleted • 19 November 2017 at 1:38 PM

``well i told you my name now i need yours thats why 😋 ``

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 19 November 2017 at 1:42 PM

Stone Pup stepped forward. ``I'm Stone Pup, this rude little one is Birch Pup. No need to worry about him,`` he added as Birch Pup curled his lip in response and muttered ``I'm not little.`` ``And this is Glacier Pup. They're my litter-mates.`` he flicked his tail to Glacier Pup. Bass then stepped forward.

``I'm Bass, and these are my two little 'followers.' Salmon and Tuna.``

Deleted • 19 November 2017 at 1:44 PM

-he held in a laugh- ``Nice names!``

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 19 November 2017 at 1:47 PM

Bass rolled his eyes, and Tuna flinched as Light Heart's voice was heard calling through the trees. ``Stone Pup! Glacier Pup! Birch Pup!``

Deleted • 19 November 2017 at 1:49 PM

-Dark pup sneezed and fell backwards- ``...``

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 19 November 2017 at 1:52 PM

``G-guys... we---`` Tuna was cut off as Light Heart spotted the pups. She bounded over to them.

``You three nearly gave me a heart attack! And who are these?`` she scanned Bass, Salmon, Tuna, and Dark Pup, eyes narrowed.

Deleted • 19 November 2017 at 1:53 PM

``.....ummm``

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 19 November 2017 at 1:55 PM

Light Heart flicked her ear. ``Well?`` the pups stood in silence, shifting their paws uneasily.

Deleted • 19 November 2017 at 1:55 PM

-Dark blue spotted dark and then light heart she speeded up to dark and stood in back of dark- ``...``

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 19 November 2017 at 1:57 PM

Light Heart stared at Dark Blue. ``Is this your pup?`` she growled.

Deleted • 19 November 2017 at 1:58 PM

-growls- ``In fact he is!``

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 19 November 2017 at 2:06 PM

``Then keep him away from mine!`` Light Heart swept her tail around her pups protectively.

Deleted • 19 November 2017 at 2:09 PM

-Growls and she walked away- ``come dark pup!``

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 19 November 2017 at 2:15 PM

Light Heart eyed the two wolves until they were out of sight and turned her attention to her pups. ``Are any of you hurt?`` she demanded. They all shook their heads. Light Heart then glared at the other pups. ``Who are you?`` she narrowed her eyes once more.

``I'm Bass, this is Salmon, and this is Tuna.`` Bass introduced himself once again, indicating his litter-mates with flicks of his tail. Light Heart's eyes began to soften.

``Those are loner names. But why would pups be loners? Especially wandering around in Pack territory?`` Bass dipped his head.

``We got lost, miss.`` he glanced upwards, a smirk beginning to form. Now that he was slightly comfortable, he was losing his touch of respectfulness.

``Huh. Well, you can come with me and join my Pack, if you like.`` Tuna jumped up and down at Light Heart's words.

``Oh, would we ever!`` Light Heart laughed.

``Alright, come on, lets' go then.`` she began to pad away, the six pups trotting along after her.

Deleted • 19 November 2017 at 2:17 PM

``Dark pup stay in the pup den the rest of the day``

Dark: ``But.``

``No buts!``

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 19 November 2017 at 2:31 PM

Blizzard Heart was now home, guarding Lily Pup as she ate a rabbit's foot. Light Heart nodded to him as she passed, he gave her a confused look as he saw the pups, then seemed to understand and turned. He began to pad outside, and moments later dragged back another rabbit. The other six pups rapidly began to eat. He tore off the ears and gave one to Light Heart, and they began to eat.

Deleted • 19 November 2017 at 2:34 PM

-she watched dark in the pups den-

-Night pup sat-

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 19 November 2017 at 2:40 PM

{The next day}

Deleted • 19 November 2017 at 2:46 PM

-Dark walked out again near blizzard pack- `` i dont care if i get in trouble!`` -he walked-

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 19 November 2017 at 2:52 PM

Light Heart yawned and straightened up as she saw her seven pups scampering towards her. ``Can we go outside again?`` Glacier Pup asked.

``Pleeease?`` Lark Pup begged. Light Heart stared at them sternly and answered,

``No.``

``But---``

``No buts. You're not going back outside. It's dangerous out there.``

``And father goes out there,`` Glacier Pup added.

``He knows how to protect himself.``

Deleted • 19 November 2017 at 2:55 PM

-a fox Leaped out of no where and bit dark's pack and started to drag him-

-Dark howled Terribly-