in Roleplaying

Deleted • 23 November 2017 at 9:41 AM

-She fell getting dragged back to the pack by matias and pushed in the den-

Deleted • 23 November 2017 at 9:41 AM

``....``

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 23 November 2017 at 10:22 AM

Willow Step came back to the den a while later with herbs clamped in her jaws. She set them down in the healer's den and began to sort through them. ``Borage leaves, cobwebs, daisy leaves, dandelion leaves, goldenrod, and some dried oak leaves. Great!`` Willow Step wrapped the borage leaves in beech leaves and padded out of the healers' den, towards the pups' den.

Deleted • 23 November 2017 at 10:23 AM

-Matias looked around and jumped down and howled- ``I would like to join this pack``

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 23 November 2017 at 10:25 AM

Sharp Feather snapped her head around and narrowed her eyes. She had been talking with Swooping Owl, and she stepped forward. ``And who, exactly, are you?``

Deleted • 23 November 2017 at 10:26 AM

``Matias and i'm guessing your the alpha of this beautiful pack?``

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 23 November 2017 at 10:27 AM

``Very charming, Matias. But I'm afraid I don't fall for wolves like you. What exactly do you have to offer for my Pack, if you're planning on joining?``

Deleted • 23 November 2017 at 10:28 AM

``A guard`` -He smiled-

``Dont trust him!`` -she squeaked but no o ne heard-

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 23 November 2017 at 10:30 AM

``Well, then.`` a glint of amusement shined in Sharp Feather's eyes and she called for Slow River. He padded over and narrowed his eyes.

``You want me to fight this scrap?``

``Yes... this scrap. He needs to prove himself.`` Slow River snorted and leaped at Matias.

Deleted • 23 November 2017 at 10:31 AM

-Gentle breeze tried to scoot out-

-He looked at slow river-

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 23 November 2017 at 10:33 AM

Slow River easily pinned the he-wolf. ``Going to fight back, you little maggot?`` he spat. ``This is too easy.`` he bit Matias' ear, ripping off fur.

Deleted • 23 November 2017 at 10:35 AM

-he pushed slow river off him pinning him and biting his paw and put a paw on his tail-

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 23 November 2017 at 10:37 AM

Slow River growled and kicked Matias' stomach. His thrashing teeth connected in the he-wolf's leg. ``Think you can beat me that easily?`` he snarled through fur.

Deleted • 23 November 2017 at 10:38 AM

-he straight looked at slow river He moved his leg so he kicked slow river in the eye-

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 23 November 2017 at 10:42 AM

Slow River skidded on the ground, but he had not been knocked off his paws. ``Ha! Think you're so smart? You just freed me, flea-bag.`` he taunted from a distance. He leaped up to Matias, slashing at his muzzle and cutting through his shoulder with his teeth.

Deleted • 23 November 2017 at 10:44 AM

-Gentle breeze looked at matias and bit slow river paw and gentle breeze scooted back in the den-

-Matias tried scratch slow river-

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 23 November 2017 at 10:49 AM

Sharp Feather pulled Slow River and Matias apart. She glanced at Gentle Breeze. ``Gentle Breeze,`` her voice was steady and stern at the same time. ``Come out, please.``

Deleted • 23 November 2017 at 10:50 AM

-She scooted with o ne paw shown out and scooted out-

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 23 November 2017 at 10:51 AM

``Gentle Breeze, will you please tell me why you joined Matias and attacked Slow River?``

Deleted • 23 November 2017 at 10:52 AM

``.....W-w-what?``

-Matias looked a gentle breeze-

-Gentle breeze breathed deeply-

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 23 November 2017 at 10:53 AM

``Well?``

Deleted • 23 November 2017 at 10:55 AM

-She got up with t w o of the Two broken paws up-

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 23 November 2017 at 10:56 AM

``Don't keep me waiting, Gentle Breeze.``

Deleted • 23 November 2017 at 10:58 AM

-she ran as she ignored the pain of the paws-

``...`` -Matias looked at gentle breeze run-

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 23 November 2017 at 1:53 PM

Sharp Feather curled her lip. ``We'll have your ceremony at sunhigh.`` she then padded to the pups' den as Willow Step slipped out, a few borage leaves left over in the dangling patch of beech leaves in her jaws. She glanced around and set down the borage leaves, padding up to Matias.

``I hope you're happy. We saw you down there. Thanks to you, that she-wolf's injured. Permanently.``

Before Matias could respond, she padded away swiftly.

Deleted • 23 November 2017 at 1:56 PM

``....``

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 23 November 2017 at 2:07 PM

The six pups broke away, panting from their play fight. Lily Pup had been watching from a distance.

``Lily! Why didn't you help?`` Birch called.

``Yeah, Lily! Too afraid to get your paws dirty?`` Oak Pup added.

``Oh, you two, leave her alone!`` Stone Pup, Glacier Pup, and Lark Pup all said at the same time. The play fight then continued as Oak and Birch threw themselves at the others, River Pup following closely.

Deleted • 24 November 2017 at 8:30 AM

-Dark blue fell asleep-

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 26 November 2017 at 5:49 PM

Lily Pup glanced up as Misty Cloud, their new healer they had met just the other day, rushed up to them, scolding them. ``I just fixed up all those scratches yesterday!``

``But we were just playing!`` Glacier Pup argued, stamping her paws and leaping away as Misty Cloud attempted to place a cobweb on her shoulder, which had been bitten.

Deleted • 26 November 2017 at 7:59 PM

-Dark blue woken up by a large howl she looked around and saw the pups playing again- ``j-j-just--`` -She fell asleep again-