The New Packs Rp ~Roleplay Area~

in Roleplaying

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 22 November 2017 at 2:37 PM

Swooping Owl, who Sharp Feather had sent after Gentle Breeze, gasped and turned, bounding back to the den.

``Sharp Feather!`` he burst into Sharp Feather's den. She snapped her head up to look at him.

``What in the name of---``

``Gentle Breeze fell off a cliff...``

``Oh, for the love of Moon Pack, that wolf!`` Sharp Feather leaped to her paws and summoned Slate Bird and Rabbit Wind. ``You too,`` she added to Swooping Owl. ``Lead the way.``

Deleted • 22 November 2017 at 2:39 PM

-Matias fell with gentle breeze and his tail landed on gentle breeze both Unconscious-

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 22 November 2017 at 2:48 PM

Thorn slipped past the trees, two freshly-caught squirrels dangling limp from her jaws by the fluffy tails. She let out a muffled growl as she came to a halt in front of a dug-out hollow, tiny shapes flickering about inside of it.

Deleted • 22 November 2017 at 2:49 PM

-Tiny bells walked out of the forest and ran to look around-

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 22 November 2017 at 3:22 PM

Thorn hid the squirrels under herself and crouched, waiting for a wolf to come out so she could spring, interrogating them and possibly killing if it was necessary.

Deleted • 22 November 2017 at 3:23 PM

-dark came out of dark prints-

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 22 November 2017 at 3:24 PM

Thorn leaped to her paws and blocked the pup's way, snarling. ``Who are you and what is this?`` she jerked her head towards the hollow and glared menacingly at the pup. She felt a pang of sympathy stab through her heart. It was just a pup! But her job must be done. She was desperate to know what in the name of Moon Pack was going on.

Deleted • 22 November 2017 at 3:24 PM

``... This is dark prints pack!``

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 22 November 2017 at 3:30 PM

Thorn snorted. ``Pack! There hasn't been one here in seasons. You want to know why, pup?`` her eyes flickered. Inside she was battling for control, her anger and curiosity warring against her sympathy and usual calmness. ``You can't just trust any wolf around here! Each way you're broken down to the bone when there's a Pack around. Omegas abused. Pups slaughtered by loners. Training pups murdered in battle. Healers mercilessly killed by loners. Hunters beat by their own prey of elk. Guards sleighed protecting their Pack. Betas dying in order to 'save' their Pack. Alphas and alpha females never aware of the Pack's needs, just selfishly ordering them around until their last breath.``

Deleted • 22 November 2017 at 3:32 PM

``...MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM``

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 22 November 2017 at 3:35 PM

Thorn snarled, though she did not move.

Deleted • 22 November 2017 at 3:36 PM

-Dark blue ran out- ``And your ou---WHO ARE YOU!?``

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 22 November 2017 at 3:38 PM

``Someone who's fed up with all these lies of Packs. I want to know what's really going on here.``

Deleted • 22 November 2017 at 3:39 PM

``This is a pack you fox dung``

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 22 November 2017 at 3:39 PM

``Oh really? Then I want to see it.``

Deleted • 22 November 2017 at 3:42 PM

``ugh `` -she twitched and entered the pack- ``Look around!``

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 22 November 2017 at 4:58 PM

Thorn stepped into the den and curled her lip. ``Well, if this is a Pack, you wouldn't be bothered if I joined, now would you?``

Deleted • 22 November 2017 at 4:59 PM

-dark blue twitched- ``Oh i dont mind i-if your join!!! i'll tell the pack your joining`` -she twitched-

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 22 November 2017 at 5:03 PM

Thorn's ear flicked as she saw the pups playing in the corner. She turned her head and sighed, her eyes flickering in pain.

Deleted • 22 November 2017 at 5:06 PM

Shade: HAHA!

Night pup: Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!

-Gray pup stayed near a tree and looked around in fear-

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 22 November 2017 at 5:13 PM

Thorn sat near the pups, a small, thin smile cracking onto her face for the first time in moons.

Deleted • 22 November 2017 at 5:15 PM

Blue pup: LOOK A NEW WOLF!

-All the pups came instead of gray-

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 22 November 2017 at 5:17 PM

Thorn's tail thumped the ground and she smiled at the pups. ``Wanna listen to a story?``

Deleted • 22 November 2017 at 5:18 PM

Blue , Shade, Dark . and night: YES!

-gray slowly walked over and sat-

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 22 November 2017 at 5:20 PM

``Well, one day I was hunting and I found this giant herd of elk. You like elk, right?``

Deleted • 22 November 2017 at 5:22 PM

-Dark blue secretly listened because she was near them to hear the story-

The pups instead of gray: Ya!

Gray: ``I like rabbits not to eat them.``

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 22 November 2017 at 5:25 PM

Thorn blinked. ``Well, good for you. Now, where was I? Well, I picked out a fawn and began to chase it... guess what happened?``

Deleted • 22 November 2017 at 5:26 PM

All the pups instead of gray: You caught it!?

Gray:You stopped chasing it?

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 22 November 2017 at 5:27 PM

Thorn laughed. ``Well, it's mother raced straight in front of it and fell onto it's stomach. Talk about some easy prey, right pups?``

Deleted • 22 November 2017 at 5:28 PM

-all the pups stayed quiet while gray got up-