The New Packs Rp ~Roleplay Area~

in Roleplaying

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 19 November 2017 at 3:00 PM

Night Lark picked out a scrawny rabbit from the meager fresh-kill pile and began to eat. Sharp Feather bounded up to her side as she let out a howl of pain. ``What's wr---``

Night Lark had only taken a bite of the rabbit, and Sharp Feather realized that there were small flies covering it's pelt.

Deleted • 19 November 2017 at 3:02 PM

-dark escaped and ran to her pack and sat-

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 19 November 2017 at 3:07 PM

Sharp Feather bit back tears and buried her muzzle in her mate's fur. ``I'm sorry... I'm so, so sorry...``

Deleted • 19 November 2017 at 3:08 PM

-dark fell asleep-

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 19 November 2017 at 3:11 PM

Night Lark glanced up and dug her claws in the earth to hold herself steady. ``There's no need to apologize...`` her voice was barely more than a whisper. ``It's not your fault... I'll... I'll miss you, Sharp Feather... but... I promise... I'll watch over you...``

Deleted • 19 November 2017 at 3:13 PM

-...-

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 19 November 2017 at 3:17 PM

Sharp Feather was too shaken to reply. Night Lark's eyes began to grow cold and dull, and Sharp Feather let her lay on the ground.

Deleted • 19 November 2017 at 3:18 PM

-Dark blue curled around dark-

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 19 November 2017 at 4:41 PM

Swooping Owl padded over silently. Sharp Feather whipped around. ``Where is Willow Step?`` she demanded.

``She's out gathering herbs...`` Sharp Feather sighed. ``She's not to blame, and you know that, Sharp Feather...``

``Just... leave me alone...`` Swooping Owl dipped his head respectfully and backed away. Sharp Feather glanced up as Ice Fern, Slate Bird, Slow River, and Rabbit Wind came back from a hunting patrol, jaws filled with fresh-kill. She stood back up and walked over to them.

``Go through those and see if they have any fleas. If they do, throw them out of the den. We'll make a rotten pile, to be sure no-one else gets sick.`` Ice Fern cocked her head.

``No-one else?`` she repeated. Sharp Feather shuffled to the side, and the patrol gasped as they saw Night Lark lying stiffly beside the fresh-kill pile. Sharp Feather sighed. ``Well? What are you waiting for? And check the fresh-kill pile, too.`` the patrol obeyed and began shifting through the prey.

Deleted • 19 November 2017 at 4:45 PM

-sleeps-

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 19 November 2017 at 5:30 PM

Willow Step slipped into the den and dipped her head in shame. ``I heard what happened,`` she murmured. ``I should've been there. I'm the worst healer ever.`` Sharp Feather flicked her tail against her said.

``Don't say that. It's not your fault. It could've happened to anyone.``

Deleted • 19 November 2017 at 5:34 PM

-Jaggy got up peeking and saw night pack she walked foward curious but shy to look at the clan-

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 19 November 2017 at 5:37 PM

Swooping Owl, who was sitting on guard near the den, spotted Jaggy. ``Hey!`` he called, bounding over to her. ``Who are you?``

Deleted • 19 November 2017 at 5:38 PM

``J-Jaggy....M-m-my name is J-jaggy.``

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 19 November 2017 at 5:39 PM

``And why are you in Night Pack territory, exactly?``

Deleted • 19 November 2017 at 5:41 PM

``I-I-Im just l--l-looking`` -she whined-

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 19 November 2017 at 5:43 PM

Sharp Feather noticed Swooping Owl and Jaggy and trotted towards them.

``Leave the she-wolf alone. You have a duty to do, Swooping Owl. Go speak with Slate Bird for arrangements. It's time I gave you some actual positions.`` she turned to Jaggy as Swooping Owl nodded and bounded over to Slate Bird near the fresh-kill pile.

``Do you wish to join my Pack?`` she asked, deciding it was better to be straight-forward.

Deleted • 19 November 2017 at 5:48 PM

``I-I Do wish yo join your pack...``

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 19 November 2017 at 5:49 PM

``Okay, then. You'll have to prove yourself, though. Do you want to be a hunter or a guard?``

Deleted • 19 November 2017 at 5:49 PM

``Hunter....``

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 19 November 2017 at 5:52 PM

``Okay, then.`` Sharp Feather glanced over her shoulder and called for Rabbit Wind. He bounded up to her.

``Yes, Sharp Feather?``

``This wolf wishes to join Night Pack. Assess her.``

``Yes, Sharp Feather.`` Rabbit Wind dipped his head respectfully and stepped up to Jaggy.

``Pick a place to hunt among the moors. I will be watching you to see how well you accomplish your task.``

Deleted • 19 November 2017 at 5:56 PM

``O-ok..`` -She sniffed around to see if there was more animals somewhere as she saw a tiny pond with alot of animals and walked there staying still to not having theme runnning away-

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 19 November 2017 at 5:59 PM

Rabbit Wind watched silently, his eyes fixed on Jaggy.

Deleted • 19 November 2017 at 6:03 PM

-She caught 10 prey-

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 19 November 2017 at 6:04 PM

Rabbit Wind bounded off, his sleek pelt looking close to a rabbit's as he streaked up the hill to the Night Pack den.

Deleted • 19 November 2017 at 6:06 PM

-she went to follow rabbit wind-

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 19 November 2017 at 6:10 PM

Rabbit Wind reported Jaggy's assessment to Sharp Feather, who was helping the hunters sort out the fresh-kill. She nodded and replied something that Jaggy could not hear. Rabbit Wind nodded and bounded up to Jaggy.

``She wants to meet you behind the Shade Tree.`` he jerked his head toward a large, towering tree that guarded Night Lark's old den, where she had called Pack meetings on the topmost branch.

Deleted • 19 November 2017 at 6:11 PM

``O-Oh O-ok.`` -she walked to the shade tree-

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 19 November 2017 at 6:35 PM

Sharp Feather padded behind the Shade Tree to meet with Jaggy.

Deleted • 19 November 2017 at 6:37 PM

-she stood looking at sharp feather-