Pokemon High School (reborn)

in Roleplaying

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 5 January 2018 at 5:35 AM

ok so this is an old roleplay that sheepfox did a long time ago. i loved the idea so i asked if i could redo it and she said yes. So here we are. and you can be in more than on Social group. just sayin that now. this more like of the older version of RPs where you fill a sign up in the middle of it then the character is introduce somehow then you keep moving.

Rules:

-no god modding. killing is NOT allowed in this role play (unless u die from injuries or something)
-ping everyone you can please.
-crushes are allowed, just no marriage.
-max number of mix pokemon you can be (ex: luxio, flareon, pidgey) is 3, only 1 can be legendary.
-parties are allowed (ex: prom)
- Try your best to spell correctly for said character.
-fill out a role sheet, then u can play but it needs to be accpeted.
-your age (in the role play, NOT real life) must be between 14 and 19. teachers must be 25+.
-go to class when class starts.( unless something happens)

Role sheet:
go to here
https://eggcave.com/forums/topic/68092

Mine:

Name:Cream
Pokemon: eevee with blue eyes.
Teacher or student: student
crush (optional): nope
mix (yes or no): no
shiny (yes or no): no
(students only) what group(s) are u in (ex: jocks, nerds): Newbie,Social butterfly (at times)
(if you are a teacher) what subject do you teach:
other:

Name: Zack
Pokemon: Zorua
Teacher or student:
crush (optional): no
shiny (yes or no): yes
(students only) what group(s) are u in (ex: jocks, nerds): Gamer, nerd
other: Jumanji is his sister

Name: Jumanji
Pokemon: Zorua
mix (yes or no):no
shiny (yes or no):no
(students only) what group(s) are u in (ex: jocks, nerds): nerd,newbie
other: Zack is her brother

Name: Joker
Pokemon: mainly salamence
crush (optional):
mix (yes or no): yes 2/3 salamence 1/3 ditto
shiny (yes or no):
(students only) what group(s) are u in (ex: jocks, nerds): Prankster
other: ok imagine a salamence but with the face of a ditto that's what Joker looks like. and like a ditto she can change into anything a ditto can but for an hour then she changes back

Name: Mr.Mewtwo
Pokemon: Mewtwo
Teacher or student: Teacher
(if you are a teacher) what subject do you teach: he is the principal.
other:

Pings: @hooterlee @totallynotjoey @panda9983 @tammytamtam @animalliterature @atlantaskyrael @wolfkit @emeraldstar

Deleted • 5 January 2018 at 8:07 AM

@lazyanon hope this is good

Name: Rosy

Pokemon: Eevee (more blonde and white)

Teacher or student: Student

crush (optional): Luke ,crush

(students only) what group(s) are u in (ex: jocks, nerds,gamer,Ect): Talkative (especially to newbies) Dance group(ballet)

Personality(if you really want to): Kind and sweet really nice and helpful

other: none

Name: Vanessa

Pokemon: Vulpix

crush (optional)😱PEN!

(students only) what group(s) are u in (ex: jocks, nerds,gamer,Ect): Art group

Personality(if you really want to): pretty, sweet, kind, lovable

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 5 January 2018 at 8:12 AM

@hooterlee accepted! we should wait till one more person joins then maybe start?

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 5 January 2018 at 11:39 AM

@lazyanon I might start but I lost my interest in Pokemon a few years ago, so I'm kind of confused

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 5 January 2018 at 6:04 PM

Ok

Female
812 posts

totallynotjoey • 5 January 2018 at 7:30 PM

@lazyanon I was into Pokemon not long ago but I never really watched any shows, played any games or searched about Pokemon, so if I make any mistakes about a certain Pokemon than feel free to correct me
I'd still like to join though 😊

I've never done a roleplay before but lets see how this goes...(I'm going to add hobbies if you don't mind) and I'm sorry if it's long, is 6 enough or too much?

Name: Frost
Pokemon: Glaceon
crush:
mix: No
shiny: Yes
what group(s) are u in: The Not-as-known bunch
Personality: On the outside, Frost is quiet and shy but really, she's super smart, like super smart, logical, daring, a great friend, and overall is a dark horse
hobbies: Reading
other: She is the younger sister of Charm and she is Frond's and Mist's best friend

~~~

Name: Charm
Pokemon: Sylveon
crush: Thor
shiny: No
what group(s) are u in: The Pops (populars)
Personality: Charm is popular, funny (for everything she says), intimidating, stylish (I'm not sure if pokemon can even be stylish), bitter, hater, daunting, teacher-charmer, pretty and a guy-grabber (xD) She is also jealous that her sister is shiny and she isn't, this is one motive for her to keep on teasing and bullying others
hobbies:Looking in the mirror
other: She is the older sister of Frost and she is best friends with Blaze

~~~

Name: Thor
Pokemon: Zebstrika
crush: Frost
what group(s) are u in: The Cool bunch
Personality(if you really want to): Thor is cool, handsome, good-natured, popular and an unintentional girl-grabber
hobbies:Sports
other:

~~~

Name: Frond
Pokemon: Leafeon
crush:
what group(s) are u in: The Not-as-known bunch
Personality: Frond is out-going, bright, loud, bubbly, a laugher and almost always happy
hobbies:Smelling nature around her
other: She is Frost's and Mist's best friend

~~~

Name: Mist
Pokemon: Vaporeon
crush:
are u in: The Not-as-known bunch
Personality: Mist is lovable, friendly, caring, understanding and a day-dreamer
hobbies:Day-dreaming
other: She is Frost's and Frond's best friend

~~~

Name: Blaze
Pokemon: Flareon
crush:
what group(s) are u in: The Pops
Personality: Blaze is basically a shadow of Charm and is also a mega follower and has never thought of making her own decisions
hobbies:Following Charm everywhere (if that even counts)
other: She is Charm's best friend

~~~

Oooh a love triangle 😉 xD

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 5 January 2018 at 8:50 PM

@lazyanon

Name: Dawn
Pokémon: Espeon
Female
Student
Mix: Yes (shiny dragonair)
Not shiny
Popular but quiet
Personality: Quiet and slightly shy, a little naive. Really nice if you get to know her. A great fighter though. Also really smart in each subject. Sisters with Dawn and Evelyn, Sylvia and Gloria (@panda9983's)

Name: Alex
Pokémon: Wigglytuff
Female
Student
Mix: yes (audino, has the ears and thingies dangling from them)
Not shiny
Popular; in the friendly group. Has her own blog and lots of followers. besties with Dawn
Always on the bright side, positive. Bubbly personality. Much louder than Dawn much not too loud. Great at math, sucks at history, good at other subjects.

Name: Luke
Pokémon: Lucario
Male
Student
Mix: yes (blaziken)
Not shiny
Very popular; Jock. lots of girls have crushes on him
Secretly has a crush on Dawn.
Great friends with Alex who knows about his crush. Secretly smart and really good at poetry/literature English stuff.

Name: Lealynn
Female
Student
Mix: no
Shiny
Somewhat popular, quiet.
Crush: Luke
She has a connection with nature and when trouble “asks” for help there. Its a kind of secret power-thing. She doesbt know shes really special and all. VERY naive. Sister of Dawn. Gets good grades and A’s but not as smart as Dawn. Siblings with Sylvia and Gloria too.

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 5 January 2018 at 9:04 PM

@lazyanon Is it fine if I sign-up tomorrow? If I can find time I'll do it today.

Female
1,924 posts

reality • 5 January 2018 at 9:06 PM

@lazyanon Still love pokemon although I don't watch it anymore. 😉

Name: Sylvia
Pokemon: Eevee (Sylveon later)
crush (optional): None
mix (yes or no): None
shiny (yes or no): Yes
(students only) what group(s) are u in (ex: jocks, nerds,gamer,Ect): She doesn't really do groups, but she is a newbie.
Personality(if you really want to): A super smart and talented student, she is bright, bubbly and friendly. However, she is shyer around large crowds and tends to only show her bright side to her friends.
other: Younger sister of Gloria and Evelyn; also with Lealynn and Dawn

Name: Shade
Pokemon: Umbreon
crush (optional): Sylvia
mix (yes or no): No
shiny (yes or no): No
(students only) what group(s) are u in (ex: jocks, nerds,gamer,Ect): None really
Personality(if you really want to): Shy, quiet, and reserved. He tends to be moody, liking the shadows and not making friends.
other: None

Name: Evelyn
Pokemon: Espeon
crush (optional): Shade
(students only) what group(s) are u in (ex: jocks, nerds,gamer,Ect): The Friendly bunch
Personality(if you really want to): Friendly, patient and talkative. She is fairly protective of Sylvia, since she is the younger one.
other: Older sister of Sylvia; Twin to Gloria

Name: Gloria
Pokemon: Glaceon
(students only) what group(s) are u in (ex: jocks, nerds,gamer,Ect): The Friendly Bunch(talked into by her twin)
Personality(if you really want to): Bipolar to Evelyn, Gloria is quiet, reserved, but cares for Sylvia (deeply; but she'll never say that to her sister) and is patient. Very sarcastic, mixed in with a bit of dry humor. Fairly easy to be talked into things that she doesn't want to do, if you do a bribe.

Name: Skittles
Pokemon: Skitty
crush (optional): none
(students only) what group(s) are u in (ex: jocks, nerds,gamer,Ect): The Friendly Bunch
Personality(if you really want to): Skittles is a happy go lucky girl, who is friendly and likes to chat, a lot. She is really naive and innocent.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 5 January 2018 at 9:10 PM

@panda9983 ooh lots o eeveelutions xD

Can we be sisters? Lol thatd be cool 😊

Female
812 posts

totallynotjoey • 5 January 2018 at 9:34 PM

Can you guys help me name Polar/Frost, a quiet and shy Glaceon and alsoCharm/Grace, a bratty, self-centered Sylveon

If you favour Sylveons than I'm sorry about making a Sylveon a bit of a brat, sorry again ☹️

Female
1,924 posts

reality • 5 January 2018 at 9:48 PM

@wigglytuff

Fine with me.

@totallynotjoey

I favor Sylveon, but it's fine if Charm/Grace is a bratty, self-centered Sylveon. No need to Apologize. 😃

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 5 January 2018 at 10:03 PM

Can someone fill me in on fairytype pokemon? I remember one I wanted to be but I don't remember its name. By the way, @totallynoyjoey, I like Frost and Charm.

Female
1,924 posts

reality • 5 January 2018 at 10:15 PM

@animalliterature

What does it look like? The fairy type?

@totallynotjoey

Oh, and I like the names Frost and Charm. Really depends on what you like.

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 5 January 2018 at 10:23 PM

@panda9983 I looked it up and changed my mind. I really like eevees so I'm gonna be a bunch of eevee evolutions xD But thanks for trying to help. 😸

Female
812 posts

totallynotjoey • 5 January 2018 at 10:54 PM

@animalliterature @panda9983 Looks like Frost and Charm it is! 😃

At first I was going to make the Sisters Rapidashe's but I changed my mind cause well, everyone likes eeveelutions right?

Female
1,924 posts

reality • 5 January 2018 at 11:12 PM

@wigglytuff

So Dawn is sisters with the other three of my character, like half or something. XD Since there's alot of them, and they're all related if you read the other's section.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 5 January 2018 at 11:36 PM

@panda9983 gotcha. Do also Sylvia and Gloria, right?

Female
1,924 posts

reality • 6 January 2018 at 12:01 AM

@wigglytuff

I'll change it. ^^

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 6 January 2018 at 10:31 AM

@wigglytuff @panda9983 @totallynotjoey you're all accepted but one question for the mix Pokémon. Do they have any of the features of the mix they are of? Like the ears or tails? Or the colors? Maybe the typeing? Move set or just some of the moves? Abilities?
@animalliterature make your form/forms any time you want to!

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 6 January 2018 at 11:51 AM

@lazyanon for me only one of my mix Pokémon have the feature of their mix. The unspecified ones are just normal mix Pokémon ^u^

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 6 January 2018 at 12:53 PM

I need some votes for names. Can you guys help me? Also, I really love this roleplay! It's brought people who almost never roleplay into the roleplaying world. I have to say, that's pretty impressive! Thanks for recreating this idea, @lazyanon!

Name: Shard/Illusion

Pokemon: Umbreon

Teacher or Student: Student

Crush: None

Mix: No

Shiny: No

Group: The Outcasts {It would take me a long time to explain what "the outcasts" are.}

Personality: Shard/Illusion is pretty cold, her words nothing anybody should laugh at. She's very serious and she can be... what's the word? Cruel. From harsh words to picking fights, she's not someone you want to be around.

Other: Sisters: Moon/Stone, Bonita/Calla, Taima/Indra, Anwara/Baara, & Adea/Adellah

Name: Moon/Stone

Pokemon: Espeon

Group: The Underestimated

Personality: Moon/Stone's powers are very underestimated, though she can't blame anyone, since she usually doesn't reveal the majority strength of them. Other pokemon sometimes mock her for her "incapability." But she doesn't take notice. While Moon/Stone can be serious at times, she's mostly calm and laid-back, and even in dire situations she finds a way to stay calm. Some say it's stupidity, others say it's incredibility.

Other: Sisters: Shard/Illusion, Bonita/Calla, Taima/Indra, Anwara/Baara, & Adea/Adellah

Name: Bonita/Calla

Pokemon: Sylveon

Crush: Jax/Flame

Group: Literally any popular group. {@totallynotjoey could/should she be in the "pops?"}

Personality: Partially spoiled, Bonita/Calla usually gets her way due to popularity---and blackmailing. While she's cute and innocent on the outside, you don't want to stir her pot of anger. She is a master at blackmailing and will do almost anything to get her way, unless it includes anything physical---that's where she backs down.

Other: Sisters: Shard/Illusion, Moon/Stone, Taima/Indra, Anwara/Baara, & Adea/Adellah

Name: Taima/Indra

Pokemon: Jolteon

Group: The Amandlas

Personality: Taima/Indra will do anything to get her way, and that includes fighting. While she is a brave and loyal friend, you don't want to anger her---and if you do, it's best to either give in or run. She and the rest of her group have been through many detentions, and it's a wonder none of them have been expelled yet.

Other: She is the leader of The Amandlas. Sisters: Shard/Illusion, Moon/Stone, Bonita/Calla, Anwara/Baara, & Adea/Adellah.

Name: Anwara/Baara

Pokemon: Flareon

Group: The Amandlas.

Personality: Anwara/Baara is much like her three month older sister; she is a wild spirit that is always willing to fight for what she wants. She, along with The Amandlas, have been in very many detentions, and it's a wonder none of them have been expelled yet.

Other: She is the second in command of the Amandlas. Sisters: Taima/Indra, Bonita/Calla, Shard/Illusion, Moon/Stone, & Adea/Adellah.

Name: Adea/Adellah

Crush: Jax/Flame

Group: @panda9983 Can she be in The Friendly Bunch?

Personality: Adea/Adellah is very kind, generous, and sweet, and while she avoids conflict, her friends know how energetic she can get. She can get a little bouncy at times, but is usually shy, and only interacts with her friends and teachers while at school.

Other: Sisters: Taima/Indra, Bonita/Clara, Shard/Illusion, Moon/Stone, & Anwara/Baara.

Name: Jax/Flame

Pokemon: Braixen

Crush: Adea/Adellah

Group: None, really. He has a few friends, but they take completely different classes, and they usually only see each other at lunch.

Personality: Jax/Flame is kind and calm, usually relaxed and laid-back. He's very subtle, and he's a girl-grabber without trying. While he doesn't intend to be, he's very popular among the girls.

Other: None.

There goes around two hours of my life lol

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 6 January 2018 at 12:59 PM

@animalliterature accepted!

Female
1,924 posts

reality • 6 January 2018 at 1:07 PM

@animalliterature

Sure!

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 6 January 2018 at 1:12 PM

@lazyanon Yayz xD

@panda9983 Great! 😸

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 6 January 2018 at 1:14 PM

@lazyanon could we start? And I have another form here:
Name: Ms. White
Teacher
Pokémon: Meinshao
Mix: no
Shiny: yes
Personality: Understandinf and calm, despite she teaches self-defense and fighting class.
Teaches: Fighting/training

Female
1,924 posts

reality • 6 January 2018 at 1:24 PM

@lazyanon

Can I build up the personalities. Because I don't really like set personalities, especially when they changes as they grow older, and as the story progresses. Also, I might add
somethings onto their personality. 😊 Also creating another character. XD

Name: Folium
crush (optional): None/Maybe you don't know with him
(students only) what group(s) are u in (ex: jocks, nerds,gamer,Ect): Gamer
Personality(if you really want to): Sarcastic, smart, friendly, and a player. He's slightly mysterious and likes to do his own thing.

1,135 posts

lazyanon • 6 January 2018 at 2:13 PM

@wigglytuff & @panda9983 accepted! I don't like having set personalities either. So you don't have to put down personality! Let's start the rp now! (And about the other teachers we will just have place holders for them)

Zack: "I can't wait to show you around Jumanji! You'll love high school!"
Jumanji:" I you said you couldn't wait to get out of high school last year."
Zack:"yea.... the first year might hard. Just be careful of pranksters. Although not all of them just pull pranks."

Female
1,924 posts

reality • 6 January 2018 at 3:08 PM

Sylvia looked around the school. Evelyn walked by her side. "Now, I know your new here, so stay by me." Sylvia nodded, and Gloria kept on moving.
~~~
Shade stood near a small corner, by a shadowy area right in front of school.
~
Folium stood close to the door, he wouldn't rush in until it's time for school.
~
Skittles ran up towards Eveyln. "Hello, she said brightly."

Female
1,089 posts

animalliterature • 6 January 2018 at 3:55 PM

{I still need help with names, so I'm not gonna start yet.}