⋆⋅✧⋅⋆ Budgie's Creature Pricing Guide ⋆⋅✧⋅⋆

in General

Female
574 posts

iia • 19 October 2019 at 8:19 PM

@budgie @prairie I think they should stay at a stable 2.5kcc <
Once this is over the price will never be the same but I don’t think it will be as high

Male
682 posts

decay • 19 October 2019 at 8:32 PM

@iia @prairie
Maybe it should be a range 2-3k just because based on the date that seems reasonable
Let’s ignore the Gobbler things because it’s making the price crazy it would be worth like 8-10k based on the creatures I see offered
It’s kinda like Lbowe’s search for Poppy and Melodie c:

Female
2,158 posts

prairie • 19 October 2019 at 8:39 PM

@dcmaster
lmao, I remember that. xD

But yeah, I agree with 2-3kcc

29 posts

pepper • 19 October 2019 at 9:11 PM

Sorry, everyone, that my Gobbler lot is messing with the prices. ☹️ I'm sure things will return to normal soon after the trade is over. Apologies for the value/CC drama.

But, then again, it's at least mildly interesting to see the brief fluxuation, I hope. 😋

Male
2,235 posts

beta • 19 October 2019 at 9:17 PM

@pepper I dont think anyone really minds 😋

Male
682 posts

decay • 20 October 2019 at 2:58 AM

@pepper
It’s completely fine!
It’s really interesting to see how prices work here and what factors change prices!
Hope you get your Osi’s 😋

Female
2,022 posts

budgie • 20 October 2019 at 10:15 AM

Updating the Osi ^^

Female
656 posts

pamela • 26 October 2019 at 4:08 PM

@budgie

Hi!

Thats probably the firs time I write something on this topic so I dont exactly know how these things are organised here so I just write about my experience with recent trading.

I think Sammieds are already worth more than 45K as they are really wanted creatures. I had one on auctions which went for 500k EC and right now I also have one Sammied and one Huhu on auctions and they both have separately gone over 100k already. I dont know how others trade though, so if its just my opinion you might as well just ignore this. 😃

I really appreciate your price guide though. Has helped me a lot lately 😉

Female
2,022 posts

budgie • 26 October 2019 at 4:10 PM

@pamela Thank you, I'll update right away ^^

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 26 October 2019 at 6:10 PM

@budgie I don't think the tine is worth 70k; probably around 50k is a good range with me ^^

Male
2,235 posts

beta • 26 October 2019 at 6:27 PM

@@wigglytuff that sounds about right, if not a bit less. Idk tho

Female
2,022 posts

budgie • 27 October 2019 at 9:25 AM

@wigglytuff @stevepat2002 Updated the Tine ^^

Non-binary
2,849 posts

luv • 28 October 2019 at 8:35 AM

@budgie
Hello! No need to use any of these numbers, but I know the really big trades don't happen often, and I just did a gobbler trade that (according to this guide) would have been a value of 45k - 64k, or an "average" of approximately 55k, so I figured I'd let you know. Hope that helps somehow!

Also, the extensively high price of an onny is likely based on my own trade (whoops?) for 82k about two years ago, but as that was pure CC I imagine it was pretty inflated. I'd say value-wise, an onny is probably worth between 50k - 70k, but I'd definitely love if someone else could corroborate that with their opinion on the matter! (Personally, of the "big five", I'd value a tine at about 40k-50k, both onny and gobbler at about 60k, a Macbot around 70k, and a Doovoo around 75k - 80k, which is very similar to what you already have, but this is very subjective so I'd love to hear more opinions about it!)

Female
2,022 posts

budgie • 28 October 2019 at 3:00 PM

@luv Thank you, the insight does help ^^
I'll update

Male
2,235 posts

beta • 28 October 2019 at 4:02 PM

@luv I mean I dont have any so I cant provide amazing input, but I think onny would be the most valued based on the design and the willingness of people to trade it

Male
682 posts

decay • 28 October 2019 at 4:17 PM

@stevepat2002
I think that’s because we’ve been able to see an Onny traded but if we traded a Doovoo I feel like everyone would go crazy xD
I’ve never witnessed a Doovoo trade....

Male
2,235 posts

beta • 28 October 2019 at 5:25 PM

@dcmaster I did! Just cuz I stalk TC and walls

Male
682 posts

decay • 28 October 2019 at 5:58 PM

@stevepat2002
That’s awesome! I meant like a super public version of a Doovoo trade in like a TC c:

Non-binary
2,849 posts

luv • 28 October 2019 at 6:16 PM

@dcmaster
@stevepat2002
I've seen the odd Doovoo in my time, but I've also seen onnies even recently that no one has really jumped on. But it's definitely a subjective thing, like I know I was willing to go higher for my onny (and did) than I would have for a Macbot or Doovoo. I just figured that it makes more sense to value doovoo and macbot higher on the sheer point that there's so few of them left. My values are not always fantastic though, so there definitely could be more variation there! Although to be honest, I feel like for the really big pets it's hard anyway. The whole thing becomes a lot more arbitrary and based on what the specific person will offer, because they're UFT so rarely, so you may vastly "overoffer" or even "underoffer" depending on what you/the other person are looking for.

Male
682 posts

decay • 28 October 2019 at 6:20 PM

@luv
That’s completely true!
Also, I feel like it’s harder to give a value to something when it isn’t traded often which makes these types of trades extremely subjective and most likely based on what/ how many dream creatures you could offer that person despite value

Non-binary
2,849 posts

luv • 28 October 2019 at 8:04 PM

@dcmaster
Exactly! I've been trying to trade for a gobbler for over eight years and only just managed it (literally this morning). Similarly, I'm fairly certain the last onny trades were about two years ago (the ones that I know of anyway). It seems to be getting better actually with some of the generosity of older users who have been giving away big things (there was definitely a time in the not-so-distant past that even finding one of my ultimate dreamies UFT would have been little more than a fantasy), but these trades still aren't common by any stretch.

Anyways, I don't want to clutter up budgie's topic too much, but the moral of the story is that these pets are intensely hard to quantify. I just feel that inflation putting creatures like the onny at 80k - 90k (especially when that was probably inspired, at least partially, by my own trade for one because it was so public) is way too high, even for a creature that popular. Really, I'm kind of shocked we have any pets above 50k now at all, let alone multiple.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 2 November 2019 at 6:07 PM

@luv @budgie i'd say onny maybe would be same as macbot or around 65k, since they're getting really popular? But yeah, i agree that like 90k is a bit too high :')

Non-binary
2,849 posts

luv • 3 November 2019 at 3:21 PM

@budgie
Also, I could be wrong, but I feel that both corsal/olimpt might be a bit low right now when I look at when they're from/the offers I've had on them ❤️ but I don't totally know what would be more appropriate or if I'm reading too much into it, so I'm definitely up for hearing more opinions

Female
574 posts

iia • 4 November 2019 at 2:57 PM

@budgie I have seen the sammied go for 200k ec several times in auctions 😋

Male
2,235 posts

beta • 4 November 2019 at 3:52 PM

@iia I saw a monthly once go for 100k before dropping back down to 50k. It really depends on the seller, stage, and buyer.

@budgie I’m feeling like there should be a bump to the Wicculin value

Female
2,022 posts

budgie • 4 November 2019 at 4:41 PM

@stevepat2002 How much of a bump were you thinking?

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 7 November 2019 at 1:33 PM

@budgie
Why are. The mo’s so expensive when they’re only cave creatures?
And i think the Bufalus should have +50 CC

Female
2,022 posts

budgie • 7 November 2019 at 1:42 PM

@galaxyleopard I docked the Mo, but I'm not sure about the Bufalus, I don't see very many uft these days

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 7 November 2019 at 1:43 PM

@budgie
Okay i did see one not long ago and it went for like 5 mill ec

Non-binary
20 posts

odera_paseni • 10 November 2019 at 6:17 PM

@budgie
Do you know about how much I could sell a current cave creature for if it was stolen in 2012?