⋆⋅✧⋅⋆ Budgie's Creature Pricing Guide ⋆⋅✧⋅⋆

in General

116 posts

widgetspinner • 19 April 2022 at 10:14 AM

The Kleebet is seasonal, if it follows the clorgi it may go for 1 Mil the first year but the market is flooded by the second year and it's hard to give them away now.. 500cc is more appropriate for the Cloudbun. Even so Easter creatures have only been 300cc in the past for the first year then go up to 500cc. The spotto is now listed at 800cc.

Female
574 posts

iia • 19 April 2022 at 2:08 PM

Anybody know what value to put on a rereleased Onny?

Non-binary
27 posts

witika • 19 April 2022 at 3:03 PM

@iia Ive seen them being sold for almost tripple for what they were bought. So roughly 3K cc if not more.

Female
806 posts

aedia • 19 April 2022 at 3:30 PM

@widgetspinner Agreed! I am a little surprised lately seeing people trying to sell them for such high CC prices in the trade center! I feel like trade center is a bit over priced lately ever since creature re-releases, since everyone is desperate for the extra CC. 😊

84 posts

quinoafuntime • 19 April 2022 at 3:42 PM

@witika @aedia agreed, it's pretty sad to see. People really are desperate for CC. In my opinion, this site is being consumed by its lust for money. Tangent - I think that the more that people post in the "💸 EC to CC Conversion Terminal" and "A new player's opinion (too pay to play)" threads, the more likely we're going to see improvements sooner. Let's help make this site as good as it deserves to be 😊

116 posts

widgetspinner • 19 April 2022 at 3:48 PM

@aedia
@quinoafuntime

agree, I think some of the issues is just what you say desperation for CC, but some is the lack of a good price guide. Budgie's hasn't been kept up for months and I noticed lots of mistakes. Such as the Torget listed a ec and it should be cc...

I believe eggcavity is working on a new value guide.

But yeah, everything is over the top right now. The market place has really changed over all. I like the idea of a cc conversion Terminal. I probably would not play, if I had to pay to play.

Female
806 posts

aedia • 19 April 2022 at 4:50 PM

@quinoafuntime I keep meaning to read those threads, but I have been having trouble keeping up with the forums lately! Will have to sometime!

@widgetspinner Right on!!!! It was so much fun when I first joined because people freely traded with each other and I was able to get some older creatures for fairly reasonable prices even without CC. Now it is so much different! Hopefully it gets better!

Female
1,257 posts

poptarts • 25 April 2022 at 2:49 PM

I managed to sell my Onny for 5,000CC recently, 1,000CC less than I wanted. But, I feel like the Onny could honestly be valued at 4000CC. It is unfortunate that Budgie has not updated their guide, but I do not think they have been on since their post mentioning that they have been sick.

I do look forward to EggCavity updating their guide, I just hope they manage to control people over-pricing creatures purposely and have a way to remove a user's entered in prices if found abusing their ability to put in their estimated creature value.

Female
1,243 posts

senkou • 27 April 2022 at 9:19 PM

@Poptarts @Budgie
I think onny should be valued at 5-6k, i got offered a trisk for mine and they are valued at 7k 😱

Non-binary
27 posts

witika • 1 May 2022 at 8:02 PM

Is this guide still relevant or is everyone using eggcavity for prices? Im making an excel sheet for all the creatures for personal use on what I have and dont have and would like something a bit accurate to label pricing for.

Female
2,111 posts

cranberrycat1 • 1 May 2022 at 8:06 PM

@witika a lot of people are still using the guide but some have moved off of it or are still using it pricing the newer creatures based off of the older ones on the guide

Female
2,158 posts

prairie • 1 May 2022 at 8:54 PM

@witika
Lots of people still follow this guide for values. I will say it seems to have been inactive for awhile now.
Many others like me, will refer to this guide as just that - a guide, but not a hard line to follow. I Personally wouldn't use this a a hard line, not only with re-releases going on, but also demand and rarity being taken into account.

Non-binary
27 posts

witika • 1 May 2022 at 9:48 PM

@cranberrycat1 @prairie

Ahh thanks both of you, very helpful 😊

Female
869 posts

netherling • 1 May 2022 at 11:22 PM

How much is the rarity rank changing due to the re-releases? Because while yes, they are being re-released, only some of them are going into the trading pool. A lot of people are keeping their creatures.

Female
2,158 posts

prairie • 2 May 2022 at 1:50 AM

@netherling
To me, it depends on what’s being re-released and all that, but a lot of stuff with releases at least doubles the ‘buy’ price immediately after going out of stock. (Occasionally you might find someone who is willing to sell for sale value)
But some that were in high demand & popular go up significantly more.

Personally, I think the ideally, after rerelease, a creature should not go over 10k value (of $100)… mayyyybe 15k if you push it. But that’s just a lot of value if you ask me.
Past that, it’s very difficult to gain that value in creatures or cc.

I will say that rerelease values are certainly tricky, though the site seems to be getting a better hold of how to react to them.

Idk if you mean ‘demand’ when saying rarity rank, but if that’s what you are referring to, rerelease land actually sometimes up the hype for something, and thus makes them gain value faster.

Female
869 posts

netherling • 3 May 2022 at 8:52 PM

@prairie I forget sometimes that the rarity list can have unwanted creatures high up on it because people didn't really like them when they released, so yes, replacing that with "demand" was better. So "How much will their price change due to demand?" is more fitting.

90 posts

idol • 4 May 2022 at 11:43 PM

Nvm. 😊

4 posts

subatomica • 22 August 2022 at 2:25 AM

mandatory bump - wish we had a proper update on creature prices.

Female
2,385 posts

ida92 • 22 August 2022 at 2:30 AM

@subatomica I don't think Budgie is active anymore. Perhaps we just need a new topic, but someone would have to volunteer.

Female
2,111 posts

cranberrycat1 • 22 August 2022 at 3:30 AM

Lol Any one up for the task?

Female
422 posts

suzanab • 22 August 2022 at 4:12 AM

@cranberrycat1

But how does one find the "right" price, I mean if someone takes the task, where do they get their prices from to make the list?

Female
175 posts

twilightshine • 22 August 2022 at 7:31 AM

@suzanab
I think eggcavity creatures list has most of the prices, and we can update and change it as a community

Female
422 posts

suzanab • 22 August 2022 at 9:55 AM

@twilightshine

Oh? Good to know, thanks for telling me, had no idea 😃

BTW, any idea where could I fond some pricing for unbuyables, like trinkets?

Female
2,111 posts

cranberrycat1 • 22 August 2022 at 11:12 AM

@suzanab I don’t think their is a proper guide for trinkets most people just make up their prices based on rarity and how much they like the travel or item but the cc travels can go from 50 - 200cc depending on how old it is

Female
2,903 posts

heatherm19 • 22 August 2022 at 11:31 AM

I'm really curious how people come up with the values on eggcavity, a lot of them are awfully specific. 563CC, 221,429EC, 2,963CC, etc. How on earth did people arrive at such specific numbers? (It also seems strange to give those kinds of numbers for CC when we currently have no way of trading amounts like that, I mean 563CC we can do 500 Voucher and 50 Voucher but that extra 13 isn't possible...)

Female
2,111 posts

cranberrycat1 • 22 August 2022 at 12:28 PM

I’m thinking of remaking budgies guide but I don’t know if any one will use it or anything so I am just throwing this idea out there maybe I can make the prices more reasonable

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 22 August 2022 at 1:46 PM

@cranberrycat1 been considering making my own too ...but wouldn't be taking outside input. I say if anyone wants to take on such a huge undertaking for a public project, go for it!
The pricing around here has certainly gotten out of control the past few months!

I know I still keep referring to this guide a few times a week.
Others I've traded with are still using it.

It might not have had new posts in a while or updated, but Budgie's is still "active" to many users here.
And I'd look forward to having a new updated guide.

(maybe start a new thread to Ideas or General if you want feedback on what the new guide should look like going forward? ???)

Female
422 posts

suzanab • 22 August 2022 at 1:47 PM

@cranberrycat1

Thanks for helping ❤️

Male
176 posts

kleineprinz • 4 September 2022 at 11:08 AM

Hello,
I use the guide from time to time (really too bad it's not up to date / so I have trouble with recent creatures... And with very old creatures that have increased in value). If someone updates the guide I will use it!

Female
2,111 posts

cranberrycat1 • 4 September 2022 at 11:17 AM

@kleineprinz I have updated the guide I tried to lower the values of creatures and no one has complained about the new values so if you want you could use that but I tried to keep most of the values the same

https://eggcave.com/forums/topic/76694