⋆⋅✧⋅⋆ Budgie's Creature Pricing Guide ⋆⋅✧⋅⋆

in General

Female
471 posts

sandara • 10 May 2020 at 10:29 PM

@budgie
I think all CC creatures of 2019 should get a little bump, like 100-200 cc up (according to the demand).

Male
682 posts

decay • 10 May 2020 at 10:41 PM

@sandara
I have to disagree I feel like the 2019 csp’s are kinda overpriced at the moment and while some are worth that much, there’s other that not people want but surpass like 2017/2016 creature prices and it kinda doesn’t make sense lol

Female
2,485 posts

yogurt • 10 May 2020 at 10:45 PM

@budgies I think the 200cc ones from 2019 should be like 500cc just because theyre dont get resold in December like the rest of the monthlies and are available shorter for periods of time. 😊 but range from 400-500cc is fine. I’m not sure of all the 200ccs but i think catsmos is one.

Thank you!

Female
471 posts

sandara • 10 May 2020 at 11:16 PM

@decay
I didn't look for all the prices of the 2019 cc creatures, but I saw one that are still 500 cc and like Sento that are still 200 cc, and some like Volpe that is 600 cc (I received a offer of 750 cc value, but I think 650-700 cc is good), and I think Mushri needs at least a 50 cc bump too.
Maybe 200 cc is a overprice, but I think that some need at least 50-100 cc bump. But it is my opinion, don't really know the prices 😋

@yogurt
I think 350-400 cc are a good price for them, as they are available for least days and do not get resold. Catsmos is really cute, so I do agree that it needs a bump.

Male
682 posts

decay • 11 May 2020 at 12:16 AM

@sandara oops I mispoke xD I thought we were talking about 2018 creature
You’re right about the 2019 creatures xD
Sorry about that!

Female
2,022 posts

budgie • 11 May 2020 at 6:02 AM

Bumped up all the 2019 creatures that I could remember though I know I'm probably forgetting some--please ping me if you notice a 2019 that needs to get bumped

Female
2,485 posts

yogurt • 11 May 2020 at 6:08 AM

@budgie thank you as always 😊

Female
471 posts

sandara • 11 May 2020 at 11:26 AM

@decay
That's okay XD

@budgie
Thank you❤️
If it helps here are the image of all the 2019's CC creatures plus the Candelle and Snufae.
As for the 200 cc I think you bumped all😊

Female
1,243 posts

senkou • 11 May 2020 at 10:36 PM

@budgie
I recently traded about 25K + worth of pets for a pixgog so i'd say they should be bumped up to around there. 😊

Female
97 posts

oscoa • 12 May 2020 at 3:28 PM

@budgie
I saw someone traded a Dabbit for 5kCC not too long ago I think Dabbit need a lil bump. Thank you! 😊

Female
2,022 posts

budgie • 13 May 2020 at 7:36 AM

Sorry for the delay, updated all 2019 csps as well as Dabbit and Pixgog ^^

Female
2,485 posts

yogurt • 26 May 2020 at 4:16 AM

@budgie heya i think sheap is like at least 8k and up. They’re super hard to find UFT now and pretty old and rare as well. Maybe 8k< is appropriate? Not sure if one’s been trade for lower than that recently. I remember a year ago someone paying 10k but still didn’t get one.

Sheap from 2011 rank 746

Female
2,022 posts

budgie • 26 May 2020 at 9:41 AM

@yogurt Thank you, I've updated it ^^

Deleted • 27 May 2020 at 10:29 PM

@budgie I'm confused about the Compewt. Wouldn't it be somewhere worth ec not cc. It wasn't in the cash shop. 😋 It's rarity isn't very high either. Also the Whirlz isn't even in a 100r+ tier. Maybe that should go down a tad. Sorry, no criticism though, hehe

Female
471 posts

sandara • 27 May 2020 at 10:46 PM

@dreamii @budgie
I think 200cc is too much too, but I agree with around 50-100 cc, I think that maybe because of the child and teen stage are cute people like them, and they are from 2016, there are some less old that are worth as much😊
I think Whirlz needs a little bump too, as it's from 2017.

1,478 posts

arcana • 27 May 2020 at 10:48 PM

@dreamii
Rarity has almost nothing to do with creature prices. Most of the time, it's popularity and age that sets the price. I'd say the Whirlz is fine where it is. In fact, if a creature is unpopular and therefore rarer, it will be less valuable.

Deleted • 27 May 2020 at 10:52 PM

@arcana
Well jeesh. I'm saying that popularity really doesn't have much to do with it...rarity I think counts, at least. That's like a random person saying,"Oh, look!! I have a Sparktail!! Let's get it popular!" and the next day a sparktail is worth 200cc. That's how I see things. (not to say that it's not ok to have an opinion 😋) Also age is a good one. I'll give it to ya for that

Male
2,235 posts

beta • 27 May 2020 at 11:06 PM

@arcana
@dreamii

All the factors you listed matter. Rarity, demand, age, supply, all into one value. The factors that are more in control are supply and demand. Age is also one of the bigger factors. Rarity does play a part, but isn't as often a huge contributor to add value. Take for instance the Nym, it was a 400 rarity in the archives,but its one of the most expensive creatures. However, some of the rarest creatures are very expansive.

(Wow, talk about a rant...)

Deleted • 27 May 2020 at 11:11 PM

@stevepat2002
I got so confused with what I was reading. I'm not that bright to the head but I can do some rather [Let's not talk about it] things. I'm not trying to rant. I also hate that word. Everytime I get a notif my adrenaline rushes. (I can't deal with that late at night.) Anyways you reminded me of my 4th grade teacher. I'm just saying that rarity should become a factor. If not what's rarity even for?? ._.

Female
2,485 posts

yogurt • 27 May 2020 at 11:16 PM

I think Rarity and popularity are both equally important plus personal preference. Though value is all subjective isn’t it. 😊

Deleted • 27 May 2020 at 11:19 PM

@yogurt agreed

1,478 posts

arcana • 27 May 2020 at 11:19 PM

@dreamii
The rarity I'm referring to is the number of creatures that exist, which is the rarity that the Archives counts and that you were referring to. Rarity doesn't need to be for something, it's really just a cool statistic. The economy doesn't exactly care about rarity much. We can't really change that.

Male
2,235 posts

beta • 27 May 2020 at 11:21 PM

The above is what I was trying to say

(Also I meant I went on a rant, not you @dreamii)

Deleted • 27 May 2020 at 11:23 PM

@arcana Ahhh!! No big words! I'm too tired! I have to do an all nighter to wait for the water in my pool to fill. But Err, ok. I guess I agree (?) {agree to what genious!?}

@stevepat2002 oh, ok

Female
493 posts

pouncessoftly • 27 May 2020 at 11:26 PM

@dreamii
Rarity is how many total are in game. If it’s very low, it was either not real popular when released and didn’t sell well, *OR* it was released for only a very short time, so there wasn’t time for a lot to sell. That’s how I understand it at least.

Critters with a high rarity aren’t necessarily always extremely expensive. My Dytoroko for example is one of the rarer in the game. But the majority of folks don’t care for it, so the value isn’t very high.

Hopefully that makes sense. ^^;

Deleted • 27 May 2020 at 11:30 PM

@pouncessoftly
Sorry the last part kinda lost me. (don't worry I don't understand anything anyway) Also I know what rarity is. I'm just saying *ahem*, it should play a part of cost. Like no one should really care about if it's popular or not. Like whats the point of that. That's what I don't understand. (I'm sorry for those who are trying their best to explain to me)

Female
493 posts

pouncessoftly • 27 May 2020 at 11:37 PM

@dreamii

Popularity is always going to drive prices up. The more demand there is for a certain critter the higher the value is going to be. Rarity will add to it, but much less than how popular something is.

Think of it this way:
Critter A is ina trading lot, and a lot of people want it so it gets a lot of offers. This usually results in prices being higher since multiple people want it.

Critter B is also in a lot, but it’s art style does not appeal to as many. So it might only get one or two offers. The price stays lower.

😊

Deleted • 27 May 2020 at 11:40 PM

Wow, people are racist towards art. Well I guess I kinda understand. @pouncessoftly

Female
2,485 posts

yogurt • 27 May 2020 at 11:45 PM

I say anything from like rarity 500 and lower it doesn’t matter so much but upward when its like 700s or 800s and it’s super difficult to even see one in a cove. And even more difficult to find one UFT. then population count actually matters. Because people get fed up with searching and asking and eventually pay over offers for one because they have to. With 500s and below it’s pretty easy to find someone with it UFT in the first place.

I also think in this area the rarity of a creature 700 and up is just cool to have and makes a creature more appealing, especially for the chance of someone suddenly wanting to pay lots of CC for one. 😊 prices for these creatures tend to jump much quicker as well. ^^

Though this is just from what I’ve experiences. Such as the ranfil and grizzards and ecorths. I dont know too much about lower rarity and LEs tho. This is only for CSPs since their chances of rerelease is much less.

But who knows maybe I know nothing 😸

Female
493 posts

pouncessoftly • 27 May 2020 at 11:46 PM

Oh, I don’t think I’d say that really. But there are a few creatures that, for whatever reason, just weren’t as popular. Maybe it’s the art style, maybe it’s the combination of colors or maybe it’s the creature? Hard to say. A lot of folks don’t like the Dytoroko, like I said before, but I do. xD. Its all in the eyes of who is looking. 😊

Just like real life, some people don’t care as much for one artist compared to another. Personal preferences and all that 😊

Forgot to ping - this was directed to @dreamii’s last post.

Also as an edit - I do agree with a lot of what @yogurt said. The creatures rarity ~750 and up don’t show up very often, and can go substantially over Budgies guide. I’ll still not admit what I paid for my Vecker for example xD I know I overpaid, but I love it. ^^;