♦ The Giving Tree ♦(Donations Needed! ;v;)

in User Contests & Giveaways

1,853 posts

purgatory • 1 April 2018 at 2:29 PM

The Giving Tree

UPDATE 4/12

It would be great if you donated. The tree is in need of donations right now!

The 3 day rule has changed to 7 days! Because of current funds and my schedule, I have to lower it. Sorry ;A;

Hello! Welcome to the Giving Tree. This is a giveaway thread/topic, brought to you by @purgatory.

What is this?
This is a giveaway topic for any and all users. I will be giving out items, creatures, EC and sometimes CC. All you need to do is post in the thread, and I will send you something! Please create a lot beforehand, so if I decided to give you EC, I can just offer. This is for ALL users, old and new. You can visit once every 7 days, just to make it fair for all.

Is it random, or do I get to pick?
Depends, really. You can tell me what you want, and I'll try my best. No worries, I won't send you a common or something valued low. Please don't ask for an absurd amount of EC/CC, or rare CSPs, I'm not that rich ;__; @wishing is the account for creatures I will be giving away, feel free to take a look. I will be adding a few rares.

What about the rares, CC and CSPs?
It's completely random. Everyone has a chance at getting a CSP. Sometimes raffles will be held (in a separate thread).

Thanks for the ____, but I don't like it ☹️
I try my best to give everyone something good. If you don't like it, I can send you something else, but I really prefer not to. Also note that I'm not like, hella rich, so don't be too picky.

Is this a joke?
No. xD

Can I donate?
Of course! All donations will be given out, no worries!

Thank you @wigglytuff for donating 200k ec!

Thank you @playermocha345 for donating 10k ec!

That's it! Thanks for stopping by ❤️ it would be greatly appreciated if you could ping your friends about this.

Bye, and have a great day.

Female
285 posts

asteria • 1 April 2018 at 3:53 PM

@purgatory This sounds like one of the best giveaways on the site ❤️ It's really awesome and I appreciate it greatly. I don't really know who to ping, sorry ☹️ I'll take anything with gratitude, but if I can choose, I would like to get ec, cc or one of the following creatures: Cosmiathan, Pebblove, Luckmooe, Tammick or Luryuken. Thanks a lot 😊 Here's my lot

Edit: Thanks a lot 😃

1,853 posts

purgatory • 1 April 2018 at 4:01 PM

@asteria

Enjoy! 😊

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 1 April 2018 at 4:09 PM

@purgatory could i eat something random? I don't need ec. In fact, I'll donate 200k ec 😸 this is really nice of you 😃 and happy Easter/April fools!

Female
2,158 posts

prairie • 1 April 2018 at 4:18 PM

@purgatory

EC, CC, or if you have any, extra items? XD (lol cause RIP me, starting a item collection and am FAR behind)
Ye Random Lot

Thank you so much for the kind opportunity! ❤️ And Happy Easter!

1,853 posts

purgatory • 1 April 2018 at 4:19 PM

@wigglytuff
Ah, thank you so much! Here's the lot: Trade #896027

Eat something random..? I'm guessing you mean get. Sending something your way!

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 1 April 2018 at 4:19 PM

@asteria i would like to join please Trade #896029 (added something to give to someone else too!)

1,853 posts

purgatory • 1 April 2018 at 4:23 PM

@thedarkarcher
@prairie

Thank you, and enjoy! 😊

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 1 April 2018 at 4:23 PM

@purgatory thanks so much! ❤️

Female
1,689 posts

cloudslay3r • 1 April 2018 at 4:34 PM

@purgatory

Thank you for doing this! EC or CC would be greatly appreciated ^^ Trade #896034

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 1 April 2018 at 5:30 PM

@purgatory thank you!😃 offered.😸

Female
812 posts

totallynotjoey • 1 April 2018 at 7:01 PM

@purgatory
Thanks for doing this! 😃
I would love a fairtop and/or CC
Lot

Female
1,689 posts

cloudslay3r • 1 April 2018 at 7:14 PM

@purgatory

Thank you! 😊

Female
558 posts

telekinec • 1 April 2018 at 7:23 PM

@purgatory Hey I'd like to get something from my wishlist if possible. Many thanks for what you're doing 😊

Deleted • 1 April 2018 at 7:34 PM

@purgatory Hi! ❤️ Thanks for doing this 😊 Some critters I like are Horrorse, Fairtop, Luryken ❤️ And some CC/EC is greatly appreciated. Are we allowed to ask for a mix? I hope I'm not sounding greedy 😊

I'll go get my lot in a sec, hang on!
Trade #896054

Thank u 😊

1,853 posts

purgatory • 1 April 2018 at 7:36 PM

@telekinec
@totallynotjoey

Hope you enjoy! 😃

Female
812 posts

totallynotjoey • 1 April 2018 at 7:37 PM

@purgatory
AAH THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Female
149 posts

grimwood • 1 April 2018 at 7:49 PM

@purgatory
Thanks so much for doing this! ❤️ I'd like some EC, CC, or something from my wishlist 😋 Anyways~ Here's a trade lot with some March goodies. Think of it as a thank you for doing this! 😊 (P.S I feel really awkward being the youngest user to post on this topic lol)

Female
416 posts

icedmagma • 1 April 2018 at 7:58 PM

@purgatory This is is very kind of you! If you decide to offer a creature, I'd love a Unusith or Cosmiathan, however I really am not picky and will be more than happy with whatever you choose. Here is my lot, thank you so much for putting this together ❤️
@ark0flight You may be interested.

Male
16 posts

ark0flight • 1 April 2018 at 8:02 PM

Wow this is really neat. 😊 I would love a cosmiathan Or a specouro. That would be awesome.

185 posts

heaven • 1 April 2018 at 11:14 PM

@purgatory: Thanks so much for doing this! This is so generous of you! May I join please? Honestly, I do not care what you give me but I would love some CC or maybe a creature from @wishing (maybe a pebblove or a twobot) or some EC?

Trade #896085 Here is ze random trade!
Btw, I would like to donate 200K as well so would you please set up a trade for that please? Thanks

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 1 April 2018 at 11:29 PM

@purgatory

Hi! This is so nice of you!!! I’d like two Tricks and a Twobot, and maybe EC? (If too much dump a Trick.)

Female
190 posts

shadowtail_flamestorm • 2 April 2018 at 7:11 AM

@purgatory

Hey thanks for doing this! I'd like to have a Whirlz or a Nyankh if possible. To be honest anything's fine if it's immortal. I'll give you 1000 EC of one so can you open a lot? Thank you so much!

Deleted • 2 April 2018 at 9:06 AM

Anything retired really, i just want a creature that i can't get anymore bcos i was too late in coming..(top choices, if not given out but whatever you choose would be nice 😊) Luryuken, Unusith, Wregeon ,Odraz, Gansokoro, Nyankh, Flagrafly, Pebblove, Cosmiathan also can i donate 50k? Here's the lot Trade #896125 then this creature is up for grabs for other players.

Female
369 posts

invisiblefly • 2 April 2018 at 9:54 AM

@purgatory

This is so sweet for you to do! I've been low-key looking for a cosmiathan 😸 I'll most likely be sending you a donation from my side account while I'm at it.

Female
1,935 posts

mechanicalheart • 2 April 2018 at 10:14 AM

@purgatory

I'll take anything, and thanks so much for doing this! I'm sure everyone appreciates it! 😸

I'll edit in a few minutes with a lot.
Trade #896173

Deleted • 2 April 2018 at 10:36 AM

@purgatory Hello, I would like to join! I would like any amount of ec, CC, and/or any cute creatures. But if you could, I would like either the Twobot or Trick. Thanks! https://eggcave.com/trades/my#

57 posts

raina • 2 April 2018 at 10:38 AM

@purgatory Hello, I would like any amount of ec/cc. Thanks for hosting this! https://eggcave.com/trades/896143/show#

10 posts

wishing • 2 April 2018 at 10:40 AM

@icedmagma
@ark0flight
@iris1929578
@muzb

Enjoy!! 😊

@grimwood
Ah, thank you so much!

1,853 posts

purgatory • 2 April 2018 at 10:43 AM

@raina