・:*:・゚★Christmas Contest★・:*:・゚

in User Contests & Giveaways

What do you look forward when it's Christmas?

Female
4,265 posts

izziebee1017 • 19 November 2018 at 8:32 PM

@bloom
Hi! I'd love to join!

The thing I love most about winter/Christmas is the atmosphere. There's such a happy vibe. You get to sit inside in warm clothes, drink warm drinks, and spend time with family. I love reading and watching movies when it's cold outside.

Female
1,426 posts

bloom • 20 November 2018 at 3:51 PM

@izziebee1017
Amazing! ^^ Added!

Female
155 posts

cuty • 23 November 2018 at 7:55 AM

@bloom may I join? Thank you 😊
I don't celebrate Christmas myself, but I love the sweets and cookies my relatives make, the snow and all of the Christmas lightssssss!

Female
1,426 posts

bloom • 23 November 2018 at 10:54 AM

@cuty
Great thought! Added~

Non-binary
1,088 posts

moonweaver • 23 November 2018 at 12:37 PM

@bloom

May I join?

The part I like most about X-mas is the music! I love the christmas carols, so catchy and fun!

Female
1,426 posts

bloom • 8 December 2018 at 5:13 PM

Contest not over yet! Deadline December 25!

Deleted • 8 December 2018 at 7:13 PM

@bloom Can I join since it hasn't closed yet or is there a limit to how many people can join?

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 8 December 2018 at 7:20 PM

@bloom

I love christmas cause i get to see distant family members and my favorite ones! I can even give my friends gifts and like seeing suprises on their faces!~

235 posts

shadowy_overseer • 9 December 2018 at 8:15 AM

@bloom

Christmas has always had a special place in my heart. Growing up in Hong Kong, I'd always look forward to seeing how the buildings on both sides of Victoria Harbor would be decorated with lines of neon lights and colors bright, breathing in the crisp winter air and feeling it against my face, running across the tiled floors at home barefoot. I enjoy not having to worry about school work, enjoy waking up ensconced in a warm, comfy blanket, enjoy getting together with friends and family and letting myself get caught up in the Christmas cheer and the holiday spirit. Every year, I'd bake cookies for my classmates, and run around handing them out the day before the holidays started. The smiles it brought to their faces and exclamations of glee were worth the long and often arduous hours of preparation. Christmas is a magical time of the year, defined by its inherent cheer and spirit. And though I now reside in the land down under, where Christmases are sunny and hot instead of being wintry white like I'm used to, its ability to inspire joy within people remains.

Female
1,568 posts

firedawn • 9 December 2018 at 8:38 AM

@bloom

What I love about Christmas... probably the atmosphere! It's so lively and wonderful, and when the entire city gets into the Christmas spirit it's lovely for everyone. ^^ The presents are always a bonus!

@shadowy_overseer Hello fellow Hongkonger! ❤️

235 posts

shadowy_overseer • 9 December 2018 at 8:40 AM

@firedawn Hi! Nice to see I'm not the only one! Are you from NT, Kowloon, or HKI?

Female
1,426 posts

bloom • 9 December 2018 at 1:47 PM

@playermocha345
You may join! There is no limit; thanks for asking!

@fluffy_birdy_flower
Great~! Added!

@shadowy_overseer @firedawn
Nice thoughts! I'm glad you two are alike! ❤️

74 posts

judy • 24 December 2018 at 7:00 PM

Contest ends tomorrow! ^^

Female
1,426 posts

bloom • 25 December 2018 at 2:22 PM

Hello! Thanks to everyone who joined~! I will now announce the winners:

1st place: @shadowy_overseer
Your story was full of details and I can literally imagine it. Although it was a paragraph, I got a lot from it! Here are your prizes: Trade #915412

2nd place: @lunnie13
I really love your story about how Christmas changed while growing up! You really took me on a journey when I read it. Here are your prizes: Trade #915413

3rd place: @cuty
I love how simple your opinion is! I relate to you a lot, a fellow person with a sweetooth. Here are your prizes, offer with an item: Trade #915414

Honorable Mentions:
@thedarkarcher: Loved your story! Trade #915419
@firedawn: Loved your descriptions! Trade #915418
@izziebee1017: Loved everything about it! Trade #915417
@rabbitwanter: Loved your reason!! Trade #915416
@newlife: Loved your true opinion! Trade #915415

Other
1,553 posts

rabbitwanter • 25 December 2018 at 3:39 PM

@bloom thanks so much! 😃 merry christmas❤️

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 25 December 2018 at 4:38 PM

Merry christmas ;-;

235 posts

shadowy_overseer • 25 December 2018 at 11:51 PM

@bloom I won?! 😱 I wasn't expecting that, thank you!

What should I offer?

Female
187 posts

lunnie13 • 26 December 2018 at 2:44 AM

@bloom Thank you so much! I really enjoyed sharing that. 😊 I offered on the lot.