Avian Roleplay

in Roleplaying

How long would a wingspan have to be to lift a human off the ground? (Multiple answers allowed.)

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 7 June 2019 at 7:11 PM

Raina waited a bit, and then flew out after Lyon. She settled on a tree branch by him. "Thinking about the fight? You two sure were aggressive."

1,467 posts

robinn • 7 June 2019 at 9:21 PM

"She's the one who hit me." Lyon says sourly.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 8 June 2019 at 1:57 PM

"How can she trust that devilish angel Lyon? What happened anyway? It's just a necklace and a comment." Jaela grumbles to herself.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 8 June 2019 at 2:28 PM

Raina face-palmed. "You know what? Maybe tomorrow you guys could look back and see how dumb this argument is."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 9 June 2019 at 3:07 PM

"He started it." Jaela repeated.

1,467 posts

robinn • 12 June 2019 at 12:19 PM

"Why are you here? I thought I made it clear that I wanted to be left alone." Lyon calls to Jaela.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 12 June 2019 at 4:00 PM

"Alright, break it up guys, let's just sleep." Raina sighed as she took off towards the cave, turning around and waiting for the others.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 13 June 2019 at 2:27 PM

(wait, weren't er already in the cave? And didn't Lyon fly out?)

1,467 posts

robinn • 13 June 2019 at 3:25 PM

(Raina flew after Lyon)

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 13 June 2019 at 3:52 PM

(yeah)

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 27 June 2019 at 3:11 PM

(Okay, that makes sense, carry on.)

Jaela sighs and reaches into her bag. She pulled out the book she'd meant to read ages ago. her mother's diary. A human's diary.

January 16: 1999.
A man came to the door today. He was asking about any foster children in the area. I told him I had one, her name being Jaela. Jaela happened to run to my side at that moment, asking me if she could have a cookie. she's four years old now. The man asked if he could talk to her for a moment, alone. I hesitantly said he could, but I watched him through the window. He took her to the grass out in the front of my house and spoke to her. He gave her a bracelet that was meant for her ankle. She hasn't taken it off all day. I wonder why he did that.

Jaela looked at her ankle and the dirty, dusty bracelet there. She didn't know it had come from a human. She just thought sh'd always had it. That wasn't what hurt the most, though. She was a foster child? Why hadn't her mother ever told her?

1,467 posts

robinn • 28 June 2019 at 6:26 PM

Lyon leans back in his tree, watching the sun set. He wonders if he'll feel differently in the morning.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 29 June 2019 at 11:57 AM

Another question flew into her mind. Who are my real parents? She put the book down, stood up and walked to the takoff pad. She spread her wings and flew away, purposefully taking a route by Lyon to shake his tree with her wind.

1,467 posts

robinn • 29 June 2019 at 3:17 PM

Lyon almost falls out of his tree as Jaela passes. He glares at her and wonders where she could be heading. He wasn't going to let her mess with him and get away with it, so he decides to follow her.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 29 June 2019 at 3:31 PM

Jaela's gold wings reflect the sunlight in dazzling patterns as she flies to her destination. She doesn't notice Lyon. She took a sharp right and found the smoking ruins of a town. She stops dead in her tracks and stares at her old hometown in horror. She slowly flies down to where she'd lived.

1,467 posts

robinn • 29 June 2019 at 6:32 PM

Lyon lands in the ruins of the town, making sure not to be seen. He looks around, wondering why Jaela would want to come to this old town.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 29 June 2019 at 6:39 PM

Jaela shuffles through the charred remains of the house she'd landed at and pulls out a skull. A recent kill. Jaela's breathing gets a little ragged and her hands start to shake. Who did this? Who killed my foster mother? She set the skull down and dove into a small cavern made by the wood. She shuffled around the ashes and warm embers and found a metal box. She made a face and stomped viciously on the side, breaking it open. She pulled the rest open and pulled out a black book with a golden feather marking a place as a bookmark.

1,467 posts

robinn • 29 June 2019 at 8:00 PM

Lyon watches intently, trying to figure out what was going on. He ends up forgetting the reason he is there in the first place.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 30 June 2019 at 2:41 AM

Jaela recognizes the feather as her own and quietly exits the cavelike structure. She looks around herself, then takes off again, back to the cave.

1,467 posts

robinn • 30 June 2019 at 6:55 PM

Lyon wanders around the ruins of the town after Jaela leaves. He wonders what this place was. Was it a human town?

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 30 June 2019 at 6:59 PM

Jaela flies back to the cave, but on the way there, the golden feather bookmark flies out of the book. She didn't know it was engraved with a secret.

(Lyon or Raina can find this feather and if you want, you can come up with a secret that would put so much distrust in their friendship)

1,467 posts

robinn • 1 July 2019 at 10:09 PM

Lyon decides he's seen enough and heads back towards Jaela's cave. Something shimmering down below catches his eye and he decides to see what it is.

(What kind of secret?)

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 6 July 2019 at 5:52 PM

(sorry guys I was on vacation in Canada so I couldn't post)
Raina yawned and woke up just in time to see Jaela fly in. Lyon was nowhere to be seen. She frowned and got up, walking to the cave's entrance where she sees Lyon.

1,467 posts

robinn • 6 July 2019 at 6:19 PM

"Ah, hello there." Lyon says to Raina. He hides the feather from her.

(I'm from Canada! I hope you enjoyed your vacation!)

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 10 July 2019 at 2:45 AM

Jaela opens the book and finds the feather was missing.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 14 July 2019 at 7:20 PM

(Cool! Your so lucky the scenery and people there are better. I'm from America)
Raina looked around at her friends. The tension in the air was very thick in the cave. "Hi," Raina greeted and tilted her head. She looked at Jaela wearing a confused expression while reading a random book she had never seen before. At least they weren't arguing.

Female
277 posts

alicevamill • 15 July 2019 at 7:03 PM

name :ani
appearence:red hair and green eyes she has few freckles on her face she wears a green shirt with umbreon on it she wears skinny jeans and wears red adidas
appearence of wings:looks like a galaxy because of multiple shades of purple and white spots
personality:quiet and cold but is actually quite nice once u know her
history:her mother was killed in war she doesnt talk much about her mother her father abused her before leaving never to be seen again
powers:can understand animals and can read minds
optional/extra: has a pet fox

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 16 July 2019 at 4:11 PM

"Hi..." Jaela looked over at Raina. She tilted the book so the pages weren't facing Raina.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 17 July 2019 at 5:22 PM

"Uhhh, so what're you reading?" Raina asked awkwardly.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 17 July 2019 at 5:33 PM

"Nothing." Jaela said vaguely.