Avian Roleplay

in Roleplaying

How long would a wingspan have to be to lift a human off the ground? (Multiple answers allowed.)

1,467 posts

robinn • 8 August 2019 at 4:40 PM

Lyon saw Jaela speeding up. He could tell she was excited. Lyon silently hoped his plan would work out.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 8 August 2019 at 9:47 PM

Jaela lands just outside the city and waits for Lyon. She was excited to 'accidentally' mistake him for a human as she was running around. She didn't want to kill anyone, just set some fires and not care about the humans caught in the crossfire.

1,467 posts

robinn • 8 August 2019 at 11:15 PM

Lyon lands after Jaela. It seems like she's already run off somewhere. Where does she get all that energy? Lyon thinks, already feeling out of breath.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 9 August 2019 at 4:33 PM

Raina hovered uncertainly over the town. "Uhhhh, are you okay?" she asked Lyon, who seemed a bit tired. She really didn't want to do this.

1,467 posts

robinn • 9 August 2019 at 5:17 PM

"I'm fine, it's nothing." Lyon replies.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 13 August 2019 at 12:07 PM

"Well, let's get started," Raina smiled weakly as she flew away to the other side of town.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 18 August 2019 at 5:14 PM

"Yup. Let's each take a corner. We'll meet up in the middle of the city." Jaela says.

1,467 posts

robinn • 19 August 2019 at 11:21 AM

"Sure." Lyon says. He flies off towards the edge of the city. He's glad Jaela made that suggestion since he would prefer to not have the others see what he's doing. At the edge of the city, he sees a human tending their garden and lands behind them. She turns around at the sound of his wings. She gets up and slowly tries to back away. "Don't leave." He says softly. "There's something I want you to do for me."
Lyon watches the house burst into flames from a nearby tree. He laughs as the humans below run around in panic. This is too easy. He thinks to himself.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 19 August 2019 at 3:32 PM

Jaela hears a faint explosion and grins at how well it was going already. She flies to her corner of the city and slams a door open. "Sorry, everyone, but I need to kill you all." She said to the humans inside. They looked shocked, then terrified. She spread her golden wings and focused the light reflecting off her feathers onto the middle of the floor. The spot started smoking, then flames appeared. Jaela fanned the flames with her wings and ran out of the house. She propped a chair up in front of the door so that the humans inside couldn't escape. Flames broke the windows and she made a torch out of fabric and a long stick. She then proceeded to light three more houses on fire until she found a field of dry grass. She tossed the torch into the field and flew upwards to look at her handiwork.

1,467 posts

robinn • 22 August 2019 at 11:49 AM

Seeing that there wasn't much more for him to do, Lyon decides to go and see how Jaela's doing. He flies off toward her corner of the city. As he gets closer he can see some of the destruction she's caused. He smiles to himself. This going well. He thinks. Something metal catches on to his wing as he's flying. It yanks him to the ground. Pain shoots up in his right wing as he lands on it. He hears a clicking sound and looks up. A human was pointing a gun at him. Lyon panics. "Wait. Please. Don't." The human doesn't respond. He sees earplugs in the human's ears. His ability won't work on him.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 22 August 2019 at 4:06 PM

Raina awkwardly floated over her corner of the city. She raised her hands and cast a few shadows over a house. Screams erupted and she winced. This was such a bad idea. Raina turned her head as a noice sounded behind her. There was a human behind her, holding a pitchfork. "Stop what you're doing," he growled. She stuttered a bit, "Uh..ah...this isn't personal!" The human raised a eyebrow and charged as Raina summoned a shadow that swallowed him up. Her stomach churned with guilt as she told herself it was self defense. Raina looked up at the horizon to check on the others. There was a shape being pulled to the ground. Maybe I should go investigate, she thought and started to fly slowly towards the shape.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 22 August 2019 at 4:18 PM

Jaela grinned as she set another house on fire. She was about to spread the fire to another house when she saw a figure with white wings and a human. Could that possibly be Lyon? He didn't seem like the type to wait on killing a human. Jaela flew closer and hears something whistle through the air behind her. She looked back and barely dodged a net flying toward her. It smashed against one of her wings and made her fall ten feet in the air. "Ow!" She swore and looked down. A human wearing similar clothes to the one near Lyon was pulling the net back into a net gun to fire it at her again. Fury bubbled up inside of her and she swooped down toward the man who had thrown her net. He glared at her and swing a punch. It hit her and made the anger get hotter. Jaela grabbed his arm and lifted off the ground. She held him by one arm and flew up until it was hard to see the ground. She swung in a circle and flung the man as herd as she could. He screamed and vanished into the smoke. She turned around to check on Lyon.

1,467 posts

robinn • 22 August 2019 at 5:10 PM

I can't go like this! Lyon wonders if there's a way to distract the man.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 22 August 2019 at 5:19 PM

Jaela flies closer to the ground and sees the glimmer of wire around Lyon. "He's in a net." Jaela whispered. "He didn't miss it like I did." She plummeted to the ground and landed behind the human near Lyon. A cloud of dust curled around her landing spot.

1,467 posts

robinn • 22 August 2019 at 5:33 PM

Lyon sighs with relief when Jaela arrives. The man turns around and points his gun at her.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 22 August 2019 at 7:08 PM

Jaela freezes up. This was exactly like with Malen. She looks from the gun to the man and makes a hasty decision. She runs toward the man and kicks him hard between the legs.
(It's fine with me if Jaela gets shot, even in a fatal place. This next character I'm making can save her if that happens)

Name: Ralem
Appearance: https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/6a4e8066-c79d-44ed-a053-82fdc09d4b74/db9osrl-58918bf7-75b8-46cb-a3d6-87138341370e.png/v1/fill/w_728,h_1098,strp/gold__pastel_by_blue_hearts_db9osrl-pre.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTkzMCIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzZhNGU4MDY2LWM3OWQtNDRlZC1hMDUzLTgyZmRjMDlkNGI3NFwvZGI5b3NybC01ODkxOGJmNy03NWI4LTQ2Y2ItYTNkNi04NzEzODM0MTM3MGUucG5nIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEyODAifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ.9rSaFo4RxObZukgsUT3yqXCE0v36earZvoV8WOUisJE
Appearance of wings:
History: He doesn't like to talk about it because it's so sad.
Personality: He's calm and never loses his temper unless someone threatens someone he cares about. He'll do anything for his friends and is hard to manipulate. (Unless he's manipulated with someone's magic...)
Power: He has fast healing and can heal someone else if he needs to. It drains him a lot, though.
Weakness: If he heals a wound that's super big or brings someone back from the dead, he feels the pain that the person felt when they got that wound. If he brings them back from the dead, he's unconscious for at least a day.
Other: (Optional)

1,467 posts

robinn • 22 August 2019 at 8:12 PM

The man reels back in pain. Out of anger, he shoots Jaela in the chest. "Jaela!" Lyon yells. He untangles himself out of the net. He grabs his dagger and stabs the human. Jaela's clothes were soaked red. "Hey, you're going be fine. Everything's going to be alright." He says, trying to convince himself more than her. Mermories of his family flash through his mind. I don't want to lose anyone else..

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 22 August 2019 at 8:49 PM

"Ow..." Jaela says, falling backwards. She let out a small laugh which made her bleed more. She looked up at Lyon. "That hurt." Her vision starts to go blurry. and she smiles at him. "Don't look so-ahhh- worried. You just said everything would be..." Jaela passed out.

Ralem was investigating some strange fires in a town he lived by. He knew those humans and they were smart enough to know better than to start fires. He hovered over a strange scene. Two avians down below him. One was on the ground and bleeding a lot. The other was beside her and seemingly talking to her. The avian with the gold wings seemed to faint. and Ralen's eyes widened. He connected the dots and landed beside the pair. "What happened here?" He asked in his deep, commanding voice.

1,467 posts

robinn • 22 August 2019 at 9:04 PM

"She's-she's." Lyon tries to stop his voice from shaking. "She's been shot. I don't know what to do."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 22 August 2019 at 9:13 PM

Ralem felt his calmness tremble. "Will you trust me?" He asks the white-winged avian. Most people wouldn't.

Jaela slowly slipped out of the world.

1,467 posts

robinn • 22 August 2019 at 9:20 PM

Lyon didn't really have a choice at the moment. "Yes, please help her."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 22 August 2019 at 9:27 PM

Ralem nodded a,d knelt down beside the unconscious avian. He held his hands over her body, not touching her. and closed his eyes. He whispered a few words in a language few people knew and a fine golden mist appeared under his hands. The mist slowly covered Jaela's whole body and then sank into her. Once this had happened, Ralem felt a sharp pain in his heart. He moved his hands away from her. He let out a small gasp at the pain. "She'll be fine as long as she doesn't move for the next few hours..." He said, looking at the white winged avian. Over the bullet hole, the golden mist spilled back out, carrying a silver bullet along with it. If that stayed inside of her, the healing wouldn't do much good. His vision got blurry and it told him how close she had been to death. If she had been any closer, Ralem would have gone unconscious instead of getting blurry vision and pain where the bullet had hit her.

1,467 posts

robinn • 22 August 2019 at 9:33 PM

Lyon nods. "Um...thanks.." He says awkwardly.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 23 August 2019 at 3:41 PM

"You're welcome." Ralem sat back to make completely sure the golden winged avian was alright. "Might I ask what you were doing that made her get shot?" The bullet hole in the girl's chest healed over.

Jaela felt a tug pulling her back to consciousness. Her eyelids fluttered.

1,467 posts

robinn • 23 August 2019 at 4:04 PM

"Uhh..." Lyon wasn't sure if he could completely trust this avian yet, so he decides to lie. "We were just passing through, the humans seem to be on edge and took their anger out on us." He says.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 23 August 2019 at 4:11 PM

"Uh, huh..." Ralem understood it if they didn't trust him. These times did that to people. The girl on the ground stirred and opened her eyes. "Ow... Just watch. Raina is going to say I told you so... Who's that?" her voice was a little ragged but not as much as someone would expect.

1,467 posts

robinn • 23 August 2019 at 4:15 PM

"Jaela! You're awake!" Lyon kneels down beside her. "How are you feeling?"

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 23 August 2019 at 4:27 PM

"Not... as bad as I'd expect." Jaela tried to sit up but the stranger gently put his hands on her shoulders and pushed her back down again. "Careful. My magic doesn't work that fast." Jaela fave him a strange look, then looked back at Lyon. "Who's he? And what just happened?"

1,467 posts

robinn • 23 August 2019 at 4:52 PM

"I'm not sure. He didn't give me his name." Lyon whispers. "Also you were shot. I thought you said there were no weapons here." Lyon laughs weakly.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 23 August 2019 at 5:32 PM

Raina heard a gunshot and flew as fast as she could to the scene. Jaela was on the ground and bleeding.... with a strange avian near her. She felt her pupils dilate and she flew to the ground, grabbing the avian by the collar of his shirt. "What did you do to her?" Raina growled, feeling more angry then she had in a very long time. Even as she was threatening the new avian she was still trembling though. Who knows how dangerous he was.