Avian Roleplay

in Roleplaying

How long would a wingspan have to be to lift a human off the ground? (Multiple answers allowed.)

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 23 August 2019 at 5:44 PM

Ralem gave her a strange look. "I saved her life. I can undo it if you'd like." Really, the hostility wasn't necessary.

Jaela chuckled. "What's what I thought. It's a small town. Small towns don't usually have guns.'' She noticed Raina was here and half throttling the avian with the colorful wings. He said something to her, but made no move to get away.

1,467 posts

robinn • 23 August 2019 at 5:47 PM

"Raina calm down, he isn't a threat." Lyon says. Well, at least for now. He adds silently.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 23 August 2019 at 5:50 PM

Ralem nodded and hoped the girl would listen. He wasn't really worried about her harming him because he healed so fast.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 23 August 2019 at 7:02 PM

Raina narrowed his eyes and backed away. "Then what happened here?" She looked towards the colorful winged stranger, "Who is he?"

1,467 posts

robinn • 23 August 2019 at 7:53 PM

"Jaela was shot by a human." Lyon replies.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 23 August 2019 at 7:57 PM

"Ralem, at your service." He fake bowed to Raina.

""Thank you for answering my question." Jaela folded her arms on the ground.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 23 August 2019 at 8:00 PM

Raina turned on Jaela. "You were too careless and didn't watch out for yourself! I told you so!"(lol). She then turned back to Ralem, "Err, sorry about that. I thought you meant harm to us."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 23 August 2019 at 8:03 PM

(😃)
"It's fine." Ralem says with a small smile. It happened a lot.

"No, actually, Lyon was careless. He got stuck in a net and I came to help." Jaela couldn't forget the image of the gun pointed at her with Lyon in the background, tangled in a net.

1,467 posts

robinn • 23 August 2019 at 8:11 PM

Lyon shakes the rest of the net off of him. "Sorry..." He mummers. "We shouldn't stay here though, there could be more humans around."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 23 August 2019 at 8:14 PM

"I don't blame you." Jaela says to Lyon.

"If you're going to leave, do you mind if I come? I think I can help." Ralem says.

1,467 posts

robinn • 23 August 2019 at 8:16 PM

Lyon glances at Jaela, wondering if they should trust him.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 23 August 2019 at 8:23 PM

"I think we can trust him. He says he saved my life... Did you see what happened? All I know is that I was walking toward a really dark place then something grabbed me and pulled me back from reality.'' Jaela says.

1,467 posts

robinn • 23 August 2019 at 8:35 PM

"Alright then." Lyon turns to Ralem. "You can with us." His ability will come in handy too. He adds silently. Lyon stretches his wings to take off, but doubles down in pain.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 23 August 2019 at 8:39 PM

Ralem's dizziness cleared as he saw Lyon in pain. "Are you alright?" He asks. Wow. Using his power twice in one day. That was new.

"Lyon?'' Jaela said. "What's wrong? Don't tell me he shot you too."

1,467 posts

robinn • 23 August 2019 at 8:42 PM

"No, no, I think I landed on my wing when I fell out of the sky." Lyon says.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 23 August 2019 at 8:44 PM

"Would you like me to heal you?" Ralem asks. He was willing to.

1,467 posts

robinn • 23 August 2019 at 8:47 PM

"Uh, sure." Lyon replies.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 23 August 2019 at 8:49 PM

Ralem nodded and gently put his hands over the angel's wings. He let off the golden mist and it seeped into his wings. Ralem stepped back. "Try now." Ralem's wings only hurt a little. That was the downside to his power. He could heal people, but he got part of the pain they felt.

1,467 posts

robinn • 23 August 2019 at 8:55 PM

Lyon stretches his wings again, this time feeling no pain. "It doesn't hurt!" He says, feeling genuinely surprised.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 23 August 2019 at 8:58 PM

"Good!" Ralem grinned. "I'm glad that helped."

"Guys... If we're leaving and I'm supposed to stay here, how do I follow you?" Jaela pipes up.

1,467 posts

robinn • 23 August 2019 at 9:07 PM

"You're right, I forgot about that. Do think we could carry her?" Lyon asks Ralem.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 23 August 2019 at 9:11 PM

"We? I'll do it." Ralem says. He squats down and picks up the girl. She turns red at being carried by a stranger. "Uhm... Are you sure I can't fly myself?" She asked him. Ralem nodded sheepishly. "My magic isn't too powerful. You could die again or faint midair. Both leading to death... Or would you rather have your friend take you?" He asked her.

1,467 posts

robinn • 23 August 2019 at 9:19 PM

"Don't push yourself too hard Jaela." Lyon says. "Let one of us carry you." Normally he wouldn't offer, but for some reason Lyon felt a little more energetic than usual.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 23 August 2019 at 9:24 PM

"I don't want to offend either of you..." Jaela did eenie meenie miney moe in her head and ended with Lyon. "but I'd rather have Lyon carry me this time. I'm sure there will be more times I'll need to be moved." She said quickly. Ralem looked a little disappointed as he passed Jaela to Lyon.

1,467 posts

robinn • 23 August 2019 at 9:38 PM

Lyon wonders on how to carry her without causing too much pain. He finally make a decision and picks her up bridal style. This is kind of embarrassing... He realizes after having her in his arms.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 23 August 2019 at 9:43 PM

"Thanks." Jaela says to Lyon. She pulled her wings in closer to her so they wouldn't drag as much while they flew.

Ralen watched them and wiped his face of disappointment. He put a calm smile in its place.

1,467 posts

robinn • 23 August 2019 at 9:46 PM

Lyon averts her gaze. "Don't mention it." He says. "You know this area best, which way should I go?"

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 23 August 2019 at 9:49 PM

"It's..." Jaela thought for a second. "North. That way." She pointed north.

1,467 posts

robinn • 23 August 2019 at 9:54 PM

"Okay." Lyon takes off and flies in the direction she pointed.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 23 August 2019 at 9:56 PM

"Whoa!" Jaela hated it a lot, but she put her arms around Lyon and hugged him so she'd feel more secure. "Sorry." She said.

Ralem jumped off the ground. "You coming?" He asked the avian who had almost throttled him.