Avian Roleplay

in Roleplaying

How long would a wingspan have to be to lift a human off the ground? (Multiple answers allowed.)

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 5 September 2019 at 8:53 PM

''Probably not. I'm more of a night owl." Ralem says.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 11 September 2019 at 3:17 PM

Raina fell into a slumber. In her mind she was spiraling into the dark, seeing images of her past.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 11 September 2019 at 8:52 PM

Jaela broke through the thick skin of the dream and felt like she could wake up if she wanted to. For now, she didn't. She fell back into a natural sleep.

1,467 posts

robinn • 11 September 2019 at 11:44 PM

Lyon quickly glances at Jaela. She didn't seem to have a pained expression anymore. He felt relief knowing she was okay. He leans his head against the wall, unable to stay awake any longer.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 11 September 2019 at 11:46 PM

"Sleep. I'll keep watch for now." Ralem says. He smiled in Lyon's direction. Knowing how healing worked, it would be good for him to sleep.

1,467 posts

robinn • 11 September 2019 at 11:49 PM

Lyon wants to argue with him, but is unable to find the energy to do so. He closes his eyes and falls asleep.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 11 September 2019 at 11:57 PM

Ralem smiled kindly and stood up to fly out of the cave. He figured that he could get a better lookout if he was outside. He flew out. Six hours and one short nap later, the sun was rising and Ralem was flying back to the cave.

1,467 posts

robinn • 12 September 2019 at 12:36 AM

Lyon awoke to the sun shining in his eyes. He didn't even realize that he fell asleep. He stretches and decides to see if the others are awake.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 12 September 2019 at 12:44 AM

Jaela yawned. She didn't really want to wake up, but she knew she needed to. She opened her eyes and happened to look Lyon in the eyes at the same time he looked over. (to see if they were awake)

Ralem landed in the doorway, his pale wings seeming to glow in the bright light of morning.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 12 September 2019 at 4:33 PM

Raina shifted and blinked wearily. She opened her eyes just in time to see Ralem come back. "Wow, did you keep watch all night?" she asked drowsily.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 12 September 2019 at 6:20 PM

Ralem nodded and smiled at her. He walked out of the sunlight into the shadier parts of the cave.

1,467 posts

robinn • 12 September 2019 at 10:45 PM

Lyon catches Jaela's eye. "Good morning." He smiles.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 12 September 2019 at 10:56 PM

Jaela looked down at her hands. "Morning." She was mortified that she'd gotten caught looking. She didn't have a crush on him at all. Well, maybe a small one, but not enough to want to kiss him or anything. It was just embarrassing to be caught staring at someone.

(Seriously, though. Try getting caught staring at someone you like(even a cousin), then they look over at you... I hate those moments and love them at the same time.)

1,467 posts

robinn • 12 September 2019 at 11:59 PM

"I'm going to head to the river." Lyon says, exiting the cave. At the river, he takes off his robe. So dirty... He sighs. What am I doing? I told myself I wouldn't get close to anyone. I need to just focus on my goal.

(Those moments are just super awkward for me. I hate it when I zone out and accidentally stare at a stranger and make eye contact, yikes!)

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 13 September 2019 at 12:17 AM

(Yikes is right.)
(Feel free to mind-control Ralem...)

"Okay." Jaela said. She forced herself to sit up.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 13 September 2019 at 7:25 PM

(Oh my god whenever that happens to me I literally die of embarrassment)
Raina, meanwhile this was happening, was fangirling in the corner muttering "OTP" and "yes, yes, yes," under her breath. She was almost going to faint from the happiness that her favorite pairing was going to get together.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 13 September 2019 at 7:48 PM

(Ohhhhh dang it all.... 😊)

Jaela heard Raina muttering something. She could understand it and internally was fuming. On the outside, she was ignoring her. Jaela felt a little nauseous. She probably needed some fresh air. Ralem noticed her sit up and walked over to her. "Doing alright?" He asked. She nodded, but he still did his healing thing. The nausea was gone now.

1,467 posts

robinn • 14 September 2019 at 11:57 AM

All clean! Lyon thinks. He starts to get up, but loses his balance and falls into the river. Cold! Lyon quickly jumps out of the river. He sighs. Why do I always manage to fall in this river? He makes a sad attempt to dry himself off before giving up and heading back to the cave instead.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 14 September 2019 at 2:36 PM

Jaela feels strong enough to stand up, so she does. She leans on the wall for a while.

Ralem didn't help out at all, instead going to the opposite wall. and sitting down. "Is she always this stubborn?" He asked Raina.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 14 September 2019 at 9:39 PM

"Unfortunately, yeah," Raina sighed, snapping out of her fangirl mode. "Most of the time, she wont let you help her even if she needs it."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 16 September 2019 at 12:26 PM

"Wow. I'm glad that she let me heal her when she got shot... Well, if she's like that, I'm more glad she was unconscious." Ralem replies.

1,467 posts

robinn • 16 September 2019 at 2:04 PM

Lyon enters the cave still soaking wet. "Is there anything I can use to dry off?" He asks Jaela.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 16 September 2019 at 2:35 PM

"Uh..." Jaela stops leaning on the wall and heads shakily to the back of the cave. She picked up a blanket and walked towards the front of the cave. It was summer, so it wasn't needed. She held it out to Lyon. "Will this work?" She asked.

1,467 posts

robinn • 16 September 2019 at 3:05 PM

"S-sure." He says, shivering.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 16 September 2019 at 3:22 PM

"You're welcome." Now that Jaela was standing up, she could feel herself getting stronger.

1,467 posts

robinn • 16 September 2019 at 6:19 PM

"Thanks." Lyon says quietly. He wraps himself in the blanket and slowly feels the warmth returning to him.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 16 September 2019 at 6:27 PM

"Mhm!" Jaela replied.

1,467 posts

robinn • 19 September 2019 at 11:05 AM

Lyon has almost completely dried now. He takes of the blanket and gets up. He feels lightheaded for a split second, but shakes it off. He approaches Jaela. "Are you feeling well enough to do anything today?" He asks her.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 19 September 2019 at 3:28 PM

Raina stood up and stretched, before turning to the others. "So..what's our next plan. Our last one didn't turn out that...well."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 19 September 2019 at 6:08 PM

"I think we should start by gaining the trust of the weaker cities and make an army to conquer the bigger ones." Jaela said quietly. She was still tired, but she could do some stuff today.