Avian Roleplay

in Roleplaying

How long would a wingspan have to be to lift a human off the ground? (Multiple answers allowed.)

1,467 posts

robinn • 25 September 2019 at 7:25 PM

Lyon sighs. "Well then, I guess we're all seagulls." He smiles. "The flock suits us then."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 26 September 2019 at 5:36 PM

"It suits us perfectly." Jaela flipped onto her back so that she was flying with her belly facing the sky.

1,467 posts

robinn • 26 September 2019 at 6:21 PM

"How much farther do we have to go?" Lyon asks, already feeling tired.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 26 September 2019 at 6:35 PM

"We've been flying for..." Jaels checked the sun's position. "About two hours. We're barely halfway there.'' She told Lyon.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 26 September 2019 at 8:28 PM

Raina groaned, "I'm already getting tired," her stomach rumbled, "and hungry."

1,467 posts

robinn • 26 September 2019 at 8:47 PM

"Yeah, me too." Lyon says. "And it's freezing up here."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 26 September 2019 at 9:59 PM

"I can help with that, the tiredness at least." Ralem spoke up. "And I think we should fly a little lower just in case any of you drop out of the sky." He meant the last part for Jaela.

1,467 posts

robinn • 26 September 2019 at 10:45 PM

"You don't have to, I'm fine." Lyon says, not wanting to have to rely on Ralem so much. He slowly begins to descend.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 26 September 2019 at 10:58 PM

"Are you sure? The leader should stay strong... Plus I am the healer, after all..." Ralem said. "But if you're sure you don't want all your strength back, that's fine with me."

Jaela tried to hide a smile and failed horribly.

1,467 posts

robinn • 27 September 2019 at 12:20 AM

It felt weird actually having someone acknowledge him as the leader, but Lyon didn't sway. "Like I said, I'm fine." He says stubbornly.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 27 September 2019 at 3:14 PM

Raina glanced at Jaela and Ralem before turning to Lyon, "We wont be able to accomplish anything if we drop down tired right now. We should probably take a break."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 28 September 2019 at 3:55 PM

Jaela sighed and started towards the ground. "Let's land and get something to eat." She says. "There's plenty of wild plants around here."

1,467 posts

robinn • 28 September 2019 at 4:44 PM

"Okay." Lyon says although he wasn't feeling very hungry, which was weird considering he hasn't eaten all day. He feels the tiredness hit him again, this time making him feel breathless. His vision starts to go blurry, then fades to black. He opens his eyes again and realizes that he's falling midair. He quickly unfurls his wings to stop him from hitting the ground. What just happened?

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 28 September 2019 at 7:29 PM

Jaela fell downward at a controlled pace, following Lyon. "Lyon!" He started flying again. "Are you alright? Are you the one that needs carrying this time?" She asked, flying beside him.

Ralem flew down as well. He started forming a sphere of healing magic. he flew to the ground and snatched a smooth pebble out of a stream nearby.

1,467 posts

robinn • 28 September 2019 at 8:06 PM

"I'm fine.." Lyon says, clearly lying. His head was spinning. Why now of all times? He thinks to himself.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 28 September 2019 at 8:10 PM

"Okay. Everyone land, now." Jaela orders. Lyon was now the leader, but she knew he couldn't stay in flight for much longer.

Ralem forces the magic into the pebble. It started glowing a soft gold. He looked at Lyon. "Keep this with you. It'll help. I'll make more for the others later." He said confidently.

1,467 posts

robinn • 28 September 2019 at 8:30 PM

Lyon takes the pebble, but doesn't reply. He hated having to rely on everyone so much. It brought back not-so-great childhood memories. Lyon lands clumsily and leans against a tree, still feeling shaky.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 28 September 2019 at 8:44 PM

Raina followed the others, "What happened? Are you tired?" It had looked like Lyon had almost lost consciousness then. If he had fallen...Raina shook her head, better not to dwell on thoughts like that.

1,467 posts

robinn • 28 September 2019 at 8:49 PM

"I just blacked out for a second, it's nothing." Lyon says.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 28 September 2019 at 8:52 PM

"Doesn't sound like nothing to me." Jaela says. She folded her arms. "We're your guards now. We should be helping out."

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 28 September 2019 at 8:54 PM

Raina nodded in agreement. "Besides, you could have crashed if you weren't careful. We should start to take more breaks."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 28 September 2019 at 8:58 PM

"Good plan." Jaela says. She bends down and uproots a large dandelion plant. She picks off a leaf and eats it. "For now, let's get something to eat and keep moving. We can walk if you want." She says.

1,467 posts

robinn • 28 September 2019 at 9:00 PM

"It's fine, I'm used to it." Lyon winces, he probably shouldn't have said that.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 28 September 2019 at 9:06 PM

"Then let's definitely walk." She held out the half bald dandelion. "Anyone want some?" She asked.

(Fun fact, Dandelions are edible and delicious)

1,467 posts

robinn • 28 September 2019 at 9:30 PM

Lyon shakes his head. Just the thought of eating made him feel nauseous.

(Fun fact: I'm not going to eat dandelions)

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 29 September 2019 at 11:44 AM

(lol, Fun Fact: I have eaten one as a dare before)

Raina reached her hand out, "I guess so. I'm getting pretty hungry."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 1 October 2019 at 7:18 PM

(Cool.)

Jaela handed the dandelion plant to Raina. "Enjoy." She said. She looked around the forest as if anticipating an attack. She could still hear the gunshot that had killed Malen... She wiped away the memory before it took over.

1,467 posts

robinn • 3 October 2019 at 6:49 PM

(Fun fact: I think I dared someone to eat one before.)

Lyon gets up after a quick break. He still felt exhausted, but Jaela seemed to be on edge. "We should keep moving." He says.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 3 October 2019 at 7:07 PM

(That's awesome)

Jaela nodded in agreement. "Good idea." She said.

1,467 posts

robinn • 3 October 2019 at 7:16 PM

"Do you think we could just walk for now?" Lyon asks.