Avian Roleplay

in Roleplaying

How long would a wingspan have to be to lift a human off the ground? (Multiple answers allowed.)

1,467 posts

robinn • 9 October 2019 at 10:09 PM

"You're right." Lyon says. "How much farther to your cave?"

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 10 October 2019 at 5:35 PM

"Forever." Jaela replied. "So be patient."

1,467 posts

robinn • 10 October 2019 at 5:42 PM

Lyon rolled his eyes. Great, more sarcasm. He felt too tired to bother arguing with her.

"Wait, we're walking there?" Sirin asks.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 10 October 2019 at 6:11 PM

"Yep. I hope you're okay with that." Jaela replies.

Ralem looks over at Sirin. Every passing moment was trying to prove his 'He's got something up with him don't trust don't trust don't trust!!!' theory wrong. It bugged him, so he just turned and started walking in the direction Jaela had been about to go.

1,467 posts

robinn • 11 October 2019 at 11:55 PM

Their wings look perfectly fine. Sirin thinks. He glances at Lyon. His face was pale and his breathing was ragged. "Hey, you doing okay dude?" Sirin asks.

Lyon glares at him. He didn't want the new avian acting too friendly with him and he definitely didn't want him knowing the state he was in. "I'm fine." Lyon says sharply.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 12 October 2019 at 12:29 AM

Jaela sighs. "Should we just stay here, then? Or do you two grouchies want to keep walking?" She asked.

Ralen turned around again and looked at Lyon. He wanted to help but he knew that Lyon wouldn't let him.

1,467 posts

robinn • 12 October 2019 at 9:53 PM

"Sorry, we'll keep moving." Sirin says cheerfully.

Hearing him say that really ticked Lyon off. Something about this avian was really bugging him, he could tell Ralem and Raina felt it too. Jaela didn't seem too concerned. He reminded himself that they're only going to keep Sirin around if he's useful. All he has to do is wait and find out what kind of ability he has.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 12 October 2019 at 10:10 PM

Ralem made a face, then walked towards Raina. Jaela had Lyon's back right now, and Sirin seemed fine. He decided to be the one to watch out for Raina for now. Not in a romantic way, it was just that he wanted to be useful instead of being the one to hang back and watch everyone die.

Jaela sighed. She could tell that Sirin's cheerfulness would get annoying after a while. For now, she decided to try and enjoy it. She walked a few steps forward and stopped. She tried telling a joke. "Hey, Sirin. What's the most religious bird?"

1,467 posts

robinn • 12 October 2019 at 10:38 PM

"Hmmm," Sirin thinks for a second. "I'm not sure."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 12 October 2019 at 10:41 PM

"A bird of pray!" Jaela grinned.

(Prey, Pray. Get it?)

1,467 posts

robinn • 12 October 2019 at 10:52 PM

(Internally groaning right now)

"That's a good one!" Sirin says.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 13 October 2019 at 12:01 PM

(lol, yess)
Raina turned to Ralem as he came up to her, "Do you think there's something weird about that new avian?" she whispered. She would have to keep an eye on Sirin for Ralem and the others. "He seems too...cheerful." She heard Jaela make a joke, and couldn't resist a giggle.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 14 October 2019 at 2:28 PM

>😊
Jaela grinned evilly. "Thanks."

Ralem nodded. "I wasn't so worried about the 'cheerful' as much as how trusting he is. There's also just... Something about him that don't trust. I can't put my finger on it right now, but I know there's something." He replied.

1,467 posts

robinn • 20 October 2019 at 5:27 PM

"So how long have you guys known each other?" Sirin asks.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 20 October 2019 at 5:55 PM

"I joined the group yesterday after I saved Jaela's life." Ralem replies.

"The rest of us have been together for... A week? Maybe longer." Jaela says. She looks towards the others.

1,467 posts

robinn • 20 October 2019 at 6:41 PM

"It's definitely been longer than a week." Lyon says. "You're not very good at keeping track of time." He says smugly.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 20 October 2019 at 8:53 PM

"Neither are you," Raina sighs, then turns to Sirin. "Around two weeks," she answers.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 21 October 2019 at 11:58 AM

"Well, sorry." Jaela mock pouts. "I'm just guessing. The time has gone by fast."

1,467 posts

robinn • 21 October 2019 at 8:52 PM

"At least I'm better than she is." Lyon says, pointing at Jaela.

"You guys seem really close." Sirin says.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 21 October 2019 at 9:23 PM

''You could say that." Jaela says with an exasperated look at Lyon.

1,467 posts

robinn • 22 October 2019 at 4:43 PM

Lyon glances at Jaela and laughs. "Yeah, right."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 28 October 2019 at 1:31 PM

Jaela looked back at Sirin. "Hey, I was wondering, where did you come from? Or did you just materialize out of thin air?"

1,467 posts

robinn • 28 October 2019 at 3:25 PM

"Nope, I materialized out of water." Sirin sees that most of them weren't impressed with his answer. "I actually came a place south-east of here I think."

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 28 October 2019 at 3:50 PM

Raina cocked her head, "Did you come from a human city or a flock?"

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 28 October 2019 at 4:00 PM

Jaela listens for Sirin's answer.

1,467 posts

robinn • 28 October 2019 at 4:24 PM

"I've lived near human cites before. I've never been with a group of avians before." Sirin replies.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 4 November 2019 at 4:49 PM

"Wow. Cool." Jaela replies. "Are humans polite at all or are they really just commanding, greedy and traitorous monsters?" She asks. If he had lived somewhere near them, she figured he should know.

1,467 posts

robinn • 4 November 2019 at 7:13 PM

"I couldn't really tell you. I spent most of my time trying to keep out of their sight." Sirin says.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 4 November 2019 at 8:03 PM

"Oh." Jaela says, a little disappointed.

Ralem clears his throat and steps forward. "I'm sorry to interrupt, but we should keep moving. The humans you speak of could be here at any moment and I'd rather not risk any of you dying." He didn't really feel that sorry.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 4 November 2019 at 8:43 PM

"Right," Raina agrees, looking around suspiciously.