Avian Roleplay

in Roleplaying

How long would a wingspan have to be to lift a human off the ground? (Multiple answers allowed.)

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 8 December 2019 at 8:53 PM

"Probably," Raina sighs in relief as all her aches go away.

1,467 posts

robinn • 8 December 2019 at 9:20 PM

"Will you two be fine if we keep moving?" Lyon asks. "Wait, didn't you have some too? How are you feeling?" He asks Sirin.

"I didn't have as much as they did, so I think I'm fine." Sirin replies.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 8 December 2019 at 10:39 PM

Jaela nods. "Moving sounds good. I might be able to shake off the rest of this dizziness." She says.

1,467 posts

robinn • 9 December 2019 at 8:41 PM

"Let us know if you need a break." Lyon says.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 10 December 2019 at 2:54 PM

"Yeah, don't want anyone collapsing on us again," Raina says, nudging Lyon.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 10 December 2019 at 5:57 PM

"I will." Jaela lied. She had no intention of ever telling them if she was feeling weak.

"Yeah. Collapsing would be bad." Ralem agreed.

1,467 posts

robinn • 10 December 2019 at 7:46 PM

"Good. Then lets keep moving." Lyon says.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 10 December 2019 at 7:47 PM

"And we're closer to my cave since we were looking for you, Lyon. We can get there in less than 20 minutes now!" Jaela realizes. "At least, walking to be 20 minutes. If we fly it'll be like, ten."

1,467 posts

robinn • 10 December 2019 at 7:53 PM

"Nice! What are we waiting for then?" Sirin says.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 10 December 2019 at 7:57 PM

"Uh. Nothing." Jaela says. She steps away from the others so that she had room to fly and opened her wings. "Just to the east. Race you four there." She grinned, then jumped into the air.

1,467 posts

robinn • 10 December 2019 at 8:06 PM

"Wait." Lyon says. "I don't think that's a-"

"You're on!" Sirin quickly takes of into the air.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 10 December 2019 at 8:15 PM

Jaela flies out of the forest towards the caves. She looks back to see Sirin tailing her. and looks forward, putting on a burst of speed.

Ralem stayed on the ground and watched them fly off.

1,467 posts

robinn • 10 December 2019 at 8:36 PM

"Ugh, let's go and try to catch up to them." Lyon says.

This is the perfect opportunity. Sirin thinks to himself with a smile.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 10 December 2019 at 8:42 PM

"Good plan, but I'm not racing. I'm tired enough." Ralem says.

Jaela looks back at Sirin again. Her wings were already getting tired. She sees a mountain range just ahead. Her cave was just inside of it. She flies harder to reach it before she got too tired to race.

1,467 posts

robinn • 10 December 2019 at 8:49 PM

Sirin notices Jaela was starting to slow down. Good, she must be getting tired, lets tire her out some more! He flies faster and gets ahead of her. "Is that all you got?" He taunts.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 10 December 2019 at 8:52 PM

"Oh shut up." Jaela shouts back. She flies harder to the cave. She could feel her wings burning from the strain. "Man am I out of shape." She mutters to herself between pants. She manages to get in front of Sirin before falling just behind him again.

1,467 posts

robinn • 10 December 2019 at 9:00 PM

Sirin slows down slightly to let Jaela get in front of him before they reached the cave.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 10 December 2019 at 9:03 PM

Jaela closes her eyes and doesn't realize she'd reached the cave until the tips of her wings touched the stone of the mountains. She opens her eyes and barely stops herself from crashing by flaring her wings. She lands hard and plops on the ground, breathing hard.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 10 December 2019 at 9:05 PM

Raina groans but flaps her wings and follows, flying slower than both Sirin and Jaela. She wasn't going to try to win this 'race', but she still wanted to get there earlier in order to rest.

1,467 posts

robinn • 10 December 2019 at 9:08 PM

"Wow, you're really fast." Sirin says. "But can you outrun this?" He points his gun at her.

Jaela and Sirin were long out of sight now. Lyon felt a slight twinge of nervousness, he tried to shake it off. He starts to fly faster.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 10 December 2019 at 9:08 PM

Ralem flies after Raina, flying a little slower than her. Boosting Raina had made him as tired as she had been along with his own fatigue.

Jaela looks up, still breathing hard. "Wait what." She said, looking down the barrel of the gun. She could taste iron in the back of her throat from breathing too hard.

1,467 posts

robinn • 10 December 2019 at 9:11 PM

"This time, I will kill you." Sirin says.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 10 December 2019 at 9:12 PM

Raina looked behind her, Ralem seemed to be lagging behind. "You good?" she called. Raina turned back, Jaela's cave was almost coming into view. In the distance she could faintly see the outlines of Sirin and Jaela in the distance. She frowned, something seemed off.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 10 December 2019 at 9:14 PM

"This time? What... Do you mean?" Jaela gasped.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Ralem calls back. Something about the situation gave him a bad feeling in his gut.

(If she dies, that's alright. Mortally wounded is great too. 😊)

1,467 posts

robinn • 10 December 2019 at 9:16 PM

Lyon sees their figure come into focus. "Hey-" A loud bang cuts him off.

(You can decide how much she's injured.)

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 10 December 2019 at 9:22 PM

(Uhhh.....uhhh...no not Jaela!!)
Raina perked up, hearing a loud bang. She immediately flew as fast as she can, hoping that she wasn't too late. What had happened? Where did they go wrong? Why was there a sound of a human gun? Was....someone dead?

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 10 December 2019 at 9:22 PM

(Cool!)

Jaela makes a strange scream-gasping sound as the bullet hits the place where her wing met her shoulder. She could feel it settle into the place between her wing bone and her shoulder blade. She gasps harder and passes out from lack of oxygen.

Ralem heard the gunshot and adrenaline rushes through his system. He flies as fast as he can.

1,467 posts

robinn • 10 December 2019 at 9:26 PM

Lyon quickly lands. "What just happened!?!" He sees Jaela laying motionless. "Jaela!" BANG! Pain shoots through Lyon's leg.

"Don't move." Sirin says. "I don't want to miss again."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 10 December 2019 at 9:29 PM

(Oh gosh dangit.)

Ralem flies to the cave and sees Sirin there holding a gun. Thoughts whirled through his head before he could make sense of them.

1,467 posts

robinn • 10 December 2019 at 9:31 PM

Sirin sees Ralem flying towards the and takes aim for his wings.