Avian Roleplay

in Roleplaying

How long would a wingspan have to be to lift a human off the ground? (Multiple answers allowed.)

1,467 posts

robinn • 5 December 2019 at 7:06 PM

(Success!)

Sirin laughs. "This was much easier than I expected it to be. I was planning on killing the white-winged one first, but this works too."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 5 December 2019 at 7:18 PM

Jaela shifts her gaze to Sirin's face. "Why? You're one of us! why would you even want to kill me or Lyon?" She asks in shock.

1,467 posts

robinn • 5 December 2019 at 7:21 PM

"I work for the human government. I kill avians for them, they let me live a life of luxury." Sirin explains.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 5 December 2019 at 7:43 PM

"Why would you lower yourself to their level?" Jaela asked desperately. "And why would you let me talk this much if you really wanted to kill me?"

Ralem looks around the dense forest to see if he could see Lyon.

1,467 posts

robinn • 5 December 2019 at 7:57 PM

"You're right I should just kill you now." Sirin gets ready to pull the trigger. Snap! He hears a branch crack behind him. Someone is coming! He quickly grabs Jaela. "Forget everything I just said!" Great, now I only have a week until she remembers everything. I have to kill her soon. He stuffs his gun back in his pocket.

"What are you guys doing here?" Lyon asks as he emerges from the trees. He sees Jaela hanging limp in Sirin's arms. "What did you do to her?"

"Nothing! She just passed out!" Sirin says.

"Jaela, wake up!" Lyon gently shakes her.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 5 December 2019 at 8:08 PM

(Crap)

(How long is she supposed to stay unconscious for?)

Ralem hears a branch snap. "I think he's this way." He starts walking toward the sound.

1,467 posts

robinn • 5 December 2019 at 8:11 PM

(She can wake up right away)

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 5 December 2019 at 8:14 PM

(Alrighty)
Jaela opens her eyes and looks up at Sirin, then at Lyon. She squirms out of Sirin's grip. "Hello. We were just looking for you." She says to Lyon. Her mind was a little fuzzy and she knew that there was something she needed to remember, but when she tried to think about what it was it slipped away from her.

1,467 posts

robinn • 5 December 2019 at 8:16 PM

"Oh, sorry about that." Lyon replies. "Where are the others?"

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 5 December 2019 at 8:17 PM

"They were just looking for you. We split up so we could find you faster." Jaela replies, leaning casually on a tree. "And by the way, I know carrying me is nice and all, but would you boys please ask me next time?"

1,467 posts

robinn • 5 December 2019 at 8:21 PM

"I guess we have to find them now." Lyon says.

(Fun fact: Sirin's name comes from a mythological creature that is half-bird/woman. People who hear them sing end up forgetting everything.)

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 5 December 2019 at 8:22 PM

"That would probably be good, yeah." Jaela agrees. She stands up and looks around for them.

(Which one? Sounds cool!)

1,467 posts

robinn • 5 December 2019 at 8:29 PM

"Are you sure you are okay though?" Lyon asks her.

Sirin bites his lip. Now what? I don't think I can take on two at once.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 5 December 2019 at 8:33 PM

"I'm a little dizzy and lightheaded but I just fainted so..." Jaela looks over at Sirin to see if he would finish and say what actually happened. She didn't remember.

1,467 posts

robinn • 5 December 2019 at 8:53 PM

"I guess you drank too much Sprite." Sirin says. "Too much sugar isn't good for you."

"See, I knew we should trust those human drinks." Lyon says.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 5 December 2019 at 8:54 PM

"That's probably it." Jaela agrees. "They're trustworthy, as long as you don't drink too much. And it's better than other human drinks I've had."

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 5 December 2019 at 9:55 PM

(oh my god what just happened oh my god big uh oh)
"Alright," Raina says as she follows Ralem.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 5 December 2019 at 10:00 PM

(Jaela just almost got shot by Sirin and then he wiped her memory and she passes out and Lyon found them while she was unconscious... Stuff happened...)

Ralem walks through the trees and pushes away some bushes. "Found them!" He calls to Raina, turning around.

1,467 posts

robinn • 5 December 2019 at 10:28 PM

(Big uh oh indeed.)
"There you guys are. Ralem, I don't think Jaela''s feeling to well, maybe you should check on her." Lyon says.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 5 December 2019 at 10:36 PM

(Mhm)

Ralem looks over at Jaela. "What happened?" He asks, moving out of the bushes.

1,467 posts

robinn • 5 December 2019 at 10:38 PM

"Sirin says she fainted." Lyon replies.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 5 December 2019 at 10:44 PM

Ralem walks towards Jaela, forming a golden ball of light in his hands. He passes it around her body and closes his eyes. He steps away, eyes still closed and the gold ball slowly fades. "As far as I can tell she's fine. Nothing majorly bad has happened."

Jaela's headache and dizziness fades. "Thanks." She says to Ralem. She assumed that the ball had faded and healed her.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 6 December 2019 at 4:37 PM

"You sure you're okay? Oh my god, maybe I drank too much Sprite too, will I be like this too?" Raina says frantically.

1,467 posts

robinn • 7 December 2019 at 4:59 PM

"Maybe Ralem should check on you too." Lyon says to Raina.

Sirin rolls his eyes. He didn't think they'd believe him that easily.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 7 December 2019 at 5:02 PM

Jaela cracks a smile. "I think you'll be fine." She says.

"I'm fine with that, but I don't think it's the Sprite." Ralem says, making another golden ball.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 7 December 2019 at 9:40 PM

"Alright..." Raina says. There was something a bit weird about Jaela getting dizzy from Sprite when Raina felt perfectly fine, but she was probably being paranoid.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 8 December 2019 at 10:36 AM

"Do you want me to check you anyway? It would't be good if you ended up passing out midair or while we walk." Ralem offers.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 8 December 2019 at 11:40 AM

"Sure. Better safe than sorry," Raina replies.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 8 December 2019 at 11:58 AM

Ralem nods and quickly checks Raina's systems with the gold ball. Nothing seemed wrong with her, but then how did the Sprite affect Jaela more? It didn't add up. He made the ball vanish into Raina, which would give her an energy boost and heal anything that was wrong. he stepped back. "You're fine. Nothing's wrong." He says, looking from Jaela to Raina.

1,467 posts

robinn • 8 December 2019 at 2:45 PM

"Is it possible she just had a bad can?" Sirin suggests.