Avian Roleplay

in Roleplaying

How long would a wingspan have to be to lift a human off the ground? (Multiple answers allowed.)

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 10 December 2019 at 9:34 PM

Memories flash through Ralem's mind and he doesn't see the gun shift to him. His face shifts into an expression of horror and he stares at it.

1,467 posts

robinn • 10 December 2019 at 9:37 PM

Sirin fires at Ralem. There's still one more.

Lyon starts to drag himself towards Sirin.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 10 December 2019 at 9:39 PM

Ralem feels a fiery pain in his right wing and he starts falling out of the sky.

1,467 posts

robinn • 10 December 2019 at 9:51 PM

Lyon grabs on to Sirin's leg. "Stop-"

Sirin fires another bullet at Lyon.
(Feel free to kill Sirin)

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 10 December 2019 at 9:52 PM

Ralem hears another gunshot and starts trying to stop his fall. He tries to flap his wings to remain airborne.

1,467 posts

robinn • 10 December 2019 at 9:56 PM

Sirin laughs. "I thought this would be more challenging!" He aims at Ralem again.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 12 December 2019 at 7:08 PM

Raina flies towards the rest of the group, and screams as she sees the scene in front of her. "How..how could you?!" She trembles in pain and terror and anger a-and-This isn't the first time she's seen a gun-and tries to make her trembling and sweating hands form a shadow lance, to little success.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 12 December 2019 at 7:30 PM

Ralem crams his wings against his body and drops from the sky like a stone. He crashes into tree branches on the way down. His shirt hood snags on one, bringing his fall to a halt. He struggles for a moment to unhook it, but darkness overtakes his vision before he had the chance.

1,467 posts

robinn • 12 December 2019 at 9:39 PM

"You're next." Sirin points his gun at Raina.

Lyon feels nothing but pain. His vision starts to go dark. I can't lose consciousness...I have to...

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 12 December 2019 at 9:52 PM

Jaela moans and opened her eyes. Her shoulder and wing was nothing but a blaze of pain. She looked around and saw Lyon laying on the ground. Adrenaline took her pain away for a moment. She shoved herself up onto one arm and saw Sirin aiming the gun at Raina. No... She thought.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 12 December 2019 at 10:01 PM

Do something Raina! Move! Save yourself! Save them! Save them you useless coward! Raina's thoughts bounced all over her mind, but her eyes still were trained on the gun. A gun. Raina didn't exactly have the best history with guns. Around her, she could see that Lyon was unconscious, Jaela was barely stirring..and Ralem. No. No. Nonononoo. How could this happen?! She knew she needed to move...to survive...but...the fear was too much.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 12 December 2019 at 10:05 PM

Jaela suddenly got an idea. It was probably going to her killed, but it might just work... As long as everyone else would live. She looked down at her feet. One of her boots was right by Sirin's legs. She lifted one a little to make sure she could move it, then pulled it back. Pain blazed in her shoulder as she kicked Sirin hard in the small of his back.

1,467 posts

robinn • 12 December 2019 at 10:11 PM

Sirin gets knocked down. The kick knocks the wind out of him.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 12 December 2019 at 10:13 PM

Jaela moans and tries to sit up. How could one gunshot hurt that much?

1,467 posts

robinn • 12 December 2019 at 10:22 PM

Sirin gets back up. How can someone injured kick so hard?!?

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 12 December 2019 at 10:24 PM

"Not cool." Jaela grunts. She sits up and struggles to stand.

1,467 posts

robinn • 12 December 2019 at 10:38 PM

Sirin points his gun at Jaela's head. A sharp pain slices across his hand and he drops his gun. He looks to see what hit him. It appears that Lyon threw his dagger at him. I thought he was unconscious!

That was the last of my energy...Lyon collapses and blacks out.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 13 December 2019 at 12:01 PM

Jaela sees Lyon collapse after he had thrown his dagger. Sirin drops the gun and she forces herself to her feet. She leans on the wall of the cave, wing limp. Blood drips out of the wound, staining the feathers around it.

(And on that cheery note... HAPPY ONE YEAR OF ROLEPLAYING!!!)

Male
137 posts

dragonborn • 13 December 2019 at 2:40 PM

@wingedfox can i join this roleplay even though its been going a long time?

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 13 December 2019 at 2:41 PM

(@dragonborn Sure! Do you want me to catch you up on what's been happening too? I'm happy to do so!)

Male
137 posts

dragonborn • 13 December 2019 at 3:04 PM

@wingedfox yes please

Name: Zaron
Appearance: https://i.pinimg.com/564x/20/25/ae/2025ae95af3a5ceaddb9f8fe687f20f8.jpg
Appearance of wings: https://www.gigabyte.com/FileUpload/Global/KeyFeature/1229/img/back/02.jpg
History: was born an avian but lost his wings in a crash so he made his own wings so he could fly again.
assassins killed his family so now he is hunting down all of the assassins.
Personality: in a classroom he is the one who finds a loophole and uses it. smart. resourceful. usually fights his way through problems. even if those problems are people
Power: can sense and control metal
Weakness: emp weapons shut off his wings.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 13 December 2019 at 3:07 PM

(Your character sheet is accepted. Do you want from the beginning of the roleplay or the last week for them?)

Male
137 posts

dragonborn • 13 December 2019 at 3:13 PM

Actually i just read it so i will just go with it.

Zaron flew slowly above the trees. hunting for the assassin he had heard about. as he was flying
he started sensing lots of metal near the mountains.
why is there so much metal in a cave? Zaron thought to himself as he started flying towards the cave.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 13 December 2019 at 4:07 PM

Raina stares as Lyon collapses back down and Jaela staggers over Sirin, who had dropped his gun. This is my chance! she thought. Forming another shadow lance in her hands, she directed it at Sirin and shot. You hurt my friends, she thought, now you're going to pay.

1,467 posts

robinn • 13 December 2019 at 4:16 PM

The lance hits Sirin in the side, knocking him down. He spots his gun near him and reaches out for it.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 13 December 2019 at 4:18 PM

Jaela sees Sirin reaching for the gun and stumbles towards it. She kicks it away, stepping on Sirin's hand in the process.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 13 December 2019 at 4:21 PM

(Wait..I forgot this. HAPPY AVIAN RP ANNIVERSARY GUYS! 1 WHOLE YEAR WENT BY SO FAST! 😊)

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 13 December 2019 at 4:27 PM

(It really did though!)

1,467 posts

robinn • 13 December 2019 at 4:30 PM

(Aaaaaah happy anniversary!)

"Ow! Hey!" Sirin kicks at Jaela's legs.

Male
137 posts

dragonborn • 13 December 2019 at 4:33 PM

Zaron shot towards the cave. What the heck is happening in that cave? Zaron thought.
As he got closer he saw three people in the cave. two of them were trying to get to a gun on the ground. the other one was laying on the ground and wasn't moving.