Avian Roleplay

in Roleplaying

How long would a wingspan have to be to lift a human off the ground? (Multiple answers allowed.)

1,467 posts

robinn • 14 December 2019 at 10:49 PM

"Jaela, how badly are you hurt?" Lyon asks.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 14 December 2019 at 11:10 PM

"Try to heal Lyon or Jaela first. I'm mostly fine, just a couple of scratches." Raina offered. "I went to look for Sirin earlier but I found no sign." She looked down at her feet. It bothered her how easily Sirin had just disappeared. "Anyways, if worst comes to worst, I can try shadow travel again. Though that would knock me out, considering how many avians we have."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 15 December 2019 at 9:22 AM

Jaela tries to lift her injured wing and winces. "I only got shot once, where my wing meets my shoulder." She says. "I can't fly, but I can glide if I need to."

Ralem nods." Alright. I will."

1,467 posts

robinn • 15 December 2019 at 10:02 AM

Sirin leans against a tree. He was bleeding badly from the wound Raina gave him. He sighs and pulls a phone out of his pocket. "Hey, it's Sirin. I ran into a group of avians earlier ang got injured pretty badly. How quickly can you get a helicopter down here?"

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 15 December 2019 at 10:58 AM

Jaela looked over at Ralem. "Heal Lyon first. he needs it more." Ralem nods and creates one of his golden healing balls.

1,467 posts

robinn • 15 December 2019 at 2:29 PM

"Thanks." Lyon takes the healing ball and feels instant relief. He checks his leg and sees the bullet wound slowly start to fade.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 15 December 2019 at 2:38 PM

"Mhm." Ralem says. He makes another one and holds it out to Jaela. She takes it.

Male
137 posts

dragonborn • 15 December 2019 at 6:03 PM

"They obviously don't trust me. what, do they think i'm going to kill them?" Zaron thought to himself. "I'll go keep watch."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 15 December 2019 at 6:16 PM

Jaela felt the ball fade form her hands and heal her. "Alright, go ahead..." She said absently.

Ralem created another ball for Raina. As he held it out to her, an idea came to his mind. "Hey, what if we play catch with one of these? I can rig it so that it doesn't fade immediately."

1,467 posts

robinn • 15 December 2019 at 6:29 PM

Lyon sits down next to Jaela. He winces from not being fully healed yet. "I wish it didn't take so long to heal. I swear, if I ever see that rat with wings again, I'm going to kill him."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 15 December 2019 at 6:35 PM

"I won't stop you." Jaela says. "In fact, I'll help you." She leans against the cave wall.

Male
137 posts

dragonborn • 15 December 2019 at 6:40 PM

Zaron walked to the mouth of the cave and pulled out three small metal balls. he threw the balls in different directions and they folded into cameras.

1,467 posts

robinn • 15 December 2019 at 7:49 PM

"Good. You know what, now that I think about it, he's probably the one responsible for causing you to faint earlier." Lyon says.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 15 December 2019 at 8:45 PM

(Rat with wings....)
"So it wasn't the Sprite after all..." Raina mutters. She turns to Ralem and tilts her head, "Huh. That'd be interesting. God knows we could use some fun now..."

Male
137 posts

dragonborn • 15 December 2019 at 10:07 PM

Zaron pulled a computer out of his wing pouch and plugged a small chip into it.
"There cameras are set up." he pushed some buttons on the computer and the cameras turned on.
Zaron turned around and walked into the cave. "Cameras are set up."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 15 December 2019 at 10:42 PM

"Know what? I'd love to confirm your theory, but I have no memories of anything he did to me to make me faint.'' Jaela says with a shrug, then a wince. "Yeha, definately not the Sprite."

Ralem nods. "I knew there was sonething funny about her fainting. There was nothing that would hint at that."

1,467 posts

robinn • 15 December 2019 at 10:46 PM

"Maybe he poisoned you? Or he has an ability that can cause you to faint." Lyon says.

(Jaela will remember what happened in a week.)

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 15 December 2019 at 10:50 PM

(Alrighty)

"That might be it." Jaela thinks for a moment to see if she could remember anything else. "He was looking down at me strangely when I fainted. It looked like he was... Faking worry? No, that's not it. More like he was hiding behind worry."

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 15 December 2019 at 11:16 PM

"Huh. So he was worried....not about you fainting though. That's weird. Hey Jaela, do you remember if you did anything that would have made Sirin worry?" Raina says.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 15 December 2019 at 11:18 PM

"No... Maybe I stalled him too long and he was worried he'd be caught before he could erase my memory." Jaela says.

Male
137 posts

dragonborn • 16 December 2019 at 1:59 PM

"Or maybe he was worried that the memory wipe wouldn't work." Zaron said walking into the cave.

1,467 posts

robinn • 16 December 2019 at 5:13 PM

(I don't think Zaron would know about Sirin's ability. None of the other characters know yet.)

"Maybe." Lyon says. "We need to be more cautious next time we see him."

Male
137 posts

dragonborn • 16 December 2019 at 5:14 PM

(he heard what they were saying) "that is true." Zaron said.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 16 December 2019 at 5:17 PM

(Yeah. It's just a theory for now.)

Jaela nodded. "Yeah. I'd rather not get shot a fourth time. Three is way more than enough."

Ralem makes another three golden balls and holds them out to Raina, Lyon and Zaron.

Male
137 posts

dragonborn • 16 December 2019 at 5:47 PM

Zaron held up his hands."I'm not hurt."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 16 December 2019 at 5:49 PM

"Alright." Ralem gives it to Jaela instead.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 16 December 2019 at 8:11 PM

Raina takes the golden ball and sighs in bliss. All her aches from earlier felt relieved. "It must be really convenient to have a healing ability," she says, "Like, if you get a scratch from a tree branch while flying, you could just heal lit."

Male
137 posts

dragonborn • 16 December 2019 at 8:16 PM

"Or if you get shot you can heal it." Zaron said as he opened his laptop.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 16 December 2019 at 8:16 PM

"It's not as great as it sounds. These balls are just so that I don't take on all of your pain, aches and other nasty stuff... No offense." Ralem explains. "I could heal you much faster, but it would mean that I'd be disabled while you all are healed completely."

1,467 posts

robinn • 16 December 2019 at 9:00 PM

Lyon takes the golden ball. "This works just fine." He says.