Dragold's Den outcomes!

in General

1,037 posts

anarchy • 21 March 2019 at 3:50 PM

The Dragold has finally decided to grace me with my very own Clorgi!

Deleted • 21 March 2019 at 5:42 PM

@anarchy
Congrats! That is awesome! What name did you choose for his/her?

1,037 posts

anarchy • 21 March 2019 at 5:55 PM

@playermocha345

Thanks! ❤️ I guess going through all that stolen EC finally paid off xD
I named her Tessie! Now I just need to find a good travel...

Deleted • 21 March 2019 at 7:24 PM

I just won another Clorgi

Female
94 posts

rapidashfan13 • 22 March 2019 at 11:49 AM

well my luck has run out. ☹️ Just keep getting money taken away from me.

Female
516 posts

qerrats • 22 March 2019 at 12:06 PM

I just got 230 ec taken away from me. ☹️ But oh well! Every now and then he gives me 3k ec!

PS: I am ever so thankful that the Dragold doesn't take cc o_0

Female
28 posts

winterfox • 22 March 2019 at 12:08 PM

The Dragold has rewarded you handsomely from his pile of gold with 338 Egg Coins. Nice! Come back in 15 minutes to try your luck again.

Female
516 posts

qerrats • 22 March 2019 at 12:24 PM

Yay! I just got "SpringTime Wreath" 😃

Female
28 posts

winterfox • 22 March 2019 at 2:23 PM

Yay!

You have received a Rainbow Moon from the Dragold. (It's retired)

Female
516 posts

qerrats • 22 March 2019 at 2:43 PM

Oh no! The Dragold has been overwhelmed with greed and has taken 911 Egg Coins from you. Rats! Come back in 15 minutes to try your luck again.

Darn! Oh well, I've been getting so many travels it's bound to happen..... 😸

Female
28 posts

winterfox • 22 March 2019 at 3:44 PM

I got a Cloinster! It's a seasonal creature, I'm so happy! I kinda hoped for the Clorgi, but I'm still happy!

Female
516 posts

qerrats • 22 March 2019 at 3:57 PM

The Dragold has rewarded you handsomely from his pile of gold with 2,456 Egg Coins. Nice! Come back in 15 minutes to try your luck again.

Yes! That makes up for the 911 he took last time! 😸

Female
9,263 posts

immortalraven • 22 March 2019 at 4:17 PM

Like the last 1o times I've had EC taken ;-;

Female
516 posts

qerrats • 22 March 2019 at 6:29 PM

Oh no! The Dragold has been overwhelmed with greed and has taken 747 Egg Coins from you. Rats! Come back in 15 minutes to try your luck again.

Drat! Not again! ☹️

Edit: Oh no! The Dragold has been overwhelmed with greed and has taken 332 Egg Coins from you. Rats! Come back in 15 minutes to try your luck again.

ARGH CURSE YOU DRAGOLD!!!!! JUST GIVE ME A CLORGI!!!! XD

Edit: Oh no! The Dragold has been overwhelmed with greed and has taken 508 Egg Coins from you. Rats! Come back in 15 minutes to try your luck again.

-_- I think I'm going to put all my EC into the strongroom.... XD

Edit: Oh no! The Dragold has been overwhelmed with greed and has taken 0 Egg Coins from you. Rats! Come back in 15 minutes to try your luck again.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! I OUTSMARTED HIM!!!! NO EC FOR YOU THIS TIME, DRAGOLD!!!!! 😈

Female
28 posts

winterfox • 23 March 2019 at 3:11 AM

You have received a Giant Web of Vines from the Dragold.

Yay!

Female
94 posts

rapidashfan13 • 23 March 2019 at 9:31 AM

OMG! That's a great idea! Moving my EC to strongroom! 😊

Female
28 posts

winterfox • 23 March 2019 at 10:35 AM

You have received a The Green Light from the Dragold.

Edit

You have received a Multiborder Clover from the Dragold.

Female
516 posts

qerrats • 23 March 2019 at 1:45 PM

The Dragold has rewarded you handsomely from his pile of gold with 958 Egg Coins. Nice! Come back in 15 minutes to try your luck again.

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit: Oh no! The Dragold has been overwhelmed with greed and has taken 924 Egg Coins from you. Rats! Come back in 15 minutes to try your luck again.

Darn! That, like, completely cancels my last try! XD

Female
94 posts

rapidashfan13 • 23 March 2019 at 4:59 PM

MAGIC! The Dragold has summoned a rare species for you in the Cave. Go to the Cave immediately to claim it for yourself if you wish. Yay! A Nathare! 😊

You have received a Psychedelic Lucky Clover from the Dragold.
This item is now in your Inventory.

Female
516 posts

qerrats • 23 March 2019 at 8:05 PM

Oh no! The Dragold has been overwhelmed with greed and has taken 196 Egg Coins from you. Rats! Come back in 15 minutes to try your luck again.

Argh, Dragold! PLEASE GIMME CLORGI I'LL GIVE YA 50k ec XD

Female
2,920 posts

mairbear • 23 March 2019 at 8:28 PM

It feels like the chances of getting anything good is astronomically low o-o I keep getting EC taken / given and feeding bonuses.... So far the only good prizes I've gotten are a Youngold and 2 travels (neither of which was a new one Dx).

I really hope I can find a Clorgi before event end ;-;

Female
516 posts

qerrats • 23 March 2019 at 8:40 PM

Oh no! The Dragold has been overwhelmed with greed and has taken 370 Egg Coins from you. Rats! Come back in 15 minutes to try your luck again.

Clorgi! Pwease!!!! PWEASE DRAGOLD!!!!

Edit: Oh no! The Dragold has been overwhelmed with greed and has taken 678 Egg Coins from you. Rats! Come back in 15 minutes to try your luck again.

Well, he certainly answered by prayers.... -_-

Edit: The Dragold has rewarded you handsomely from his pile of gold with 2,104 Egg Coins. Nice! Come back in 15 minutes to try your luck again.

Hurray! But I just wish he would give me something else besides ec.... my pattern today and yesturday: -EC +EC -EC +EC... I think it just evens out in the end! ☹️

Edit: Oh no! The Dragold has been overwhelmed with greed and has taken 425 Egg Coins from you. Rats! Come back in 15 minutes to try your luck again.

Welp, what did I tell you? XD

Edit: Oh no! The Dragold has been overwhelmed with greed and has taken 783 Egg Coins from you. Rats! Come back in 15 minutes to try your luck again.

Argh! *puts all EC in strongroom* AHAHAHAHAHA, STEAL IT NOW, DRAGOLD!!!!! 😈

(One day later....)

Edit: The Dragold has rewarded you handsomely from his pile of gold with 2,322 Egg Coins. Nice! Come back in 15 minutes to try your luck again.

Hurray! But why not Clorgi, Dragold? ;-;

Edit: Oh no! The Dragold has been overwhelmed with greed and has taken 0 Egg Coins from you. Rats! Come back in 15 minutes to try your luck again.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! But now I have to wait 15 minutes! ☹️

Well, I know I learned my lesson! Never have EC on hand with a Dragold nearby....

Edit: The Dragold has rewarded you handsomely from his pile of gold with 1,346 Egg Coins. Nice! Come back in 15 minutes to try your luck again.

Hurray! EC!!!

(One day later...... WHY AM I THE ONLY ONE ON THIS????)

Edit: The Dragold has rewarded you handsomely from his pile of gold with 2,006 Egg Coins. Nice! Come back in 15 minutes to try your luck again.

Female
229 posts

spiritrose • 26 March 2019 at 10:09 AM

i got a few travls a few monthlies ec and this morning i got a CLORGI!!!!!

Female
2,920 posts

mairbear • 27 March 2019 at 6:16 PM

You have received a Dragon Wings from the Dragold.

Yay! The first new travel that I've received and I like this one too ^^

Female
94 posts

rapidashfan13 • 29 March 2019 at 12:21 AM

You have received a Rainbow Rock Falls from the Dragold.

Deleted • 31 March 2019 at 1:04 AM

@rapidashfan13 i got female Youngold I froze it when it hatched. she so cute

Female
28 posts

winterfox • 31 March 2019 at 12:41 PM

EEEEEK I GOT A CLORGI

Female
23 posts

nooget_galaxy • 31 March 2019 at 5:17 PM

Today, I got a youngold! 😊, ec were given and then the dragold got greedy too ;

But it's okay. I'm happy I got an egg from it. uwu

Female
3,806 posts

sparklefox • 31 March 2019 at 8:50 PM

The 2X EGG COINS FROM FEEDING power up has been actived on your account for 5 minutes . When you feed, there is a chance that you will receive up to double the normal amount of Egg Coins per feed.

Well, looks like that's the last thing I'm getting from the Dragold's Den this year. I got what I was hoping for throughout the event, so I'm not disappointed. Let's hope this luck carries on next year.