in Roleplaying

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 6 July 2019 at 7:53 PM

She sighs. No fire.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 3 August 2019 at 9:28 AM

@wingedfox
Did this RP die or is it still alive or able to be revived?

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 3 August 2019 at 9:37 AM

@bgunny (I'm not sure....I'm just waiting for people)

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 3 August 2019 at 3:01 PM

@bgunny I don't think it's dead. Maybe it is. Nobody has really been posting because either the person they're in a conversation with hasn't been on in a while or it's gotten boring. I'm going to try to spice it up a little if it's the latter.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 3 August 2019 at 3:20 PM

@wingedfox
Well, as long as there are people who want to roleplay then it's not dead.
Could Cecil meet Medea?

@asrieldreemurr
One of my characters could bump into one of yours if you want.

1,478 posts

arcana • 3 August 2019 at 3:29 PM

@asrieldremurr
I think Uaine and Willow were talking/near each other last when we left off. Would you be interested in continuing from there?
@bgunny
I believe Seinna, Kristin and Kou were in a group as well. Would you like to continue that?
@wingedfox
I think a good way to help progress the role play would be to have humans/antagonists start hunting down mythicals, or just having the antagonists do something.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 3 August 2019 at 3:44 PM

@bgunny That sounds good.

@arcana I was planning to have a huge mob come toward them, leaving a trail of dead mythicals behind them. Maybe have them kill off one of my characters who I'm not doing anything with at the moment.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 3 August 2019 at 4:01 PM

@arcana
Sure! Is @summerglow4a still playing?

Cecil-
I turn to Azrael and Angela. "I'm going to go tell my sister Ella what happened," I say. "I'll be back though. Azrael is a very interesting person to be around," I say, with a slight grin. I also couldn't help but feel like they needed me. "How are you going to get back? Do you need us to go with you?" Azrael asks. "No, you're fine. I'll look into the future every so often. It's good practice," I say. "Okay, stay safe," Azrael says. "It was nice to meet you," Angela adds. I nod in their direction and set out.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 3 August 2019 at 6:56 PM

@arcana Sure!

1,478 posts

arcana • 3 August 2019 at 7:03 PM

Uaine-
I slipped out of the water and changed back into a human. "Willow! Do you think we should go see Angela again?"

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 3 August 2019 at 7:04 PM

Willow
"Sure,"

1,478 posts

arcana • 3 August 2019 at 7:31 PM

Uaine-
I dry off as much as I could and walked toward Angela's house.

Female
277 posts

alicevamill • 3 August 2019 at 7:41 PM

*she pounced on uaine in cat form*

1,478 posts

arcana • 3 August 2019 at 7:46 PM

"Aah!" Uaine shook the cat off and ran behind Willow.

Female
277 posts

alicevamill • 3 August 2019 at 7:53 PM

*she mewed and walked up at uaine*

1,478 posts

arcana • 3 August 2019 at 8:05 PM

"Um, um, stay back! Stay back cat!" Instinctively, Uaine summoned some water to her.

Female
277 posts

alicevamill • 3 August 2019 at 8:11 PM

*she turned human* thats not very nice

1,478 posts

arcana • 3 August 2019 at 8:27 PM

"Oh, and pouncing on me out of nowhere is?" Uaine retorted, still keeping water close to her.

Female
277 posts

alicevamill • 3 August 2019 at 8:29 PM

im a cat what are you expecting*she glared at the water*

1,478 posts

arcana • 3 August 2019 at 8:35 PM

Uaine-
"You're not a cat, you have the sentience of a human being and I expect you to act accordingly!" I stared at Lily begrudgingly.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 4 August 2019 at 5:57 PM

Medea looked up, tilting her head toward a strange sound. Something like clanging pots and pans.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 4 August 2019 at 6:31 PM

"Why did you pounce on her?" Willow stares at her.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 7 August 2019 at 10:48 AM

Cecil-
I hear a sound like pots and pans. "Is anyone there?" I call.

Kristin~
I turn to Sienna. "What do you want to do now?" I ask.

1,478 posts

arcana • 7 August 2019 at 11:11 AM

Seinna-
"Hm. I sense tension in the air. Perhaps it's best if you hide. I smell fire, metal and danger." I float up a bit to get a better view.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 7 August 2019 at 12:13 PM

Kristin~
"Why would I hide? I live for danger," I say. Besides, I didn't want to seem like a scaredy-fox. I shift into a bird and fly after Seinna.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 7 August 2019 at 4:49 PM

Medea:
The sounds of pots and pans got louder and Medea took off the blindfold to see what was going on. It was a mob with weapons and metal pot lids. They were banging the lids together. Medea watched for a moment as they broke into mythical homes and came out, their clothes stained with red. Her eyes widened and one of the men looked over at her. He was suddenly permanently frozen in stone. Medea hastily blindfolded herself and slithered at top speed to warn the others.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 7 August 2019 at 5:37 PM

Cecil-
I turn in the direction I could hear the noise. Maybe I should use my vision to see what was going on. What if it was something bad. It didn't sound very good.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 7 August 2019 at 6:08 PM

Medea:
~ I finally find Angela and the other people she was with. "There's a mob coming. they're killing any mythics in their way." I pant, completely out of breath.

Female
277 posts

alicevamill • 7 August 2019 at 6:13 PM

*she ran in cat form people were chasing her *

1,478 posts

arcana • 7 August 2019 at 8:13 PM

Uaine-
I panic and run into the ocean, turning into a seal and swimming a good distance away before calming down. I swim a bit closer, close enough to observe, but nothing else.