in Roleplaying

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 7 August 2019 at 8:16 PM

The mob got closer.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 7 August 2019 at 8:30 PM

Angela~
“What should we do?” I ask. “I’m going to go find Cecil. He can’t have gone far. You can stay with…” Azrael pauses and stares at Medea. He didn’t know her and I figured he wasn’t happy about leaving me alone in a dangerous situation again. “I’ll stay with Medea. If anything bad happens I can always fly out of danger,” I say. He nods. “Stay safe.” He unfurls his wings and flies away.

Azrael-
I quickly find Cecil. I fly down and tell him what was going on.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 7 August 2019 at 8:37 PM

Medea:
~ I felt slightly uncomfortable, then shook it off and explained to Angela what I had seen. The mob, the dead mythicals, how they were banging pans. "We should get out of here. They aren't far."

Female
277 posts

alicevamill • 7 August 2019 at 9:47 PM

*she shook off the people chasing her and hid in a cave*

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 8 August 2019 at 5:45 AM

"Wow."

1,327 posts

bgunny • 8 August 2019 at 11:38 AM

Angela~
I glance over in the direction Azrael had gone. I hated leaving him again. "Okay, we can do that," I say. "Where should we go hide." I wondered if Medea was too heavy for me to pick up. We would be a lot safer in the sky.

Azrael-
I grab Cecil by his arms and fly away. He wasn't horribly heavy, but it was still awkward and my flying was clumsy. "Are you okay," Cecil asks. "Yep, I've done worse," I reply.

Cecil-
Something was really bothering me. "What if they hurt Ella?" I ask. "I'm sure she's fine," Azrael grunts. I could tell this was hard for him. "Your village was far enough away from here and even if there were mobs, she seemed like a resourceful person." That made me feel better. After this, I really had to go check on her.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 8 August 2019 at 2:28 PM

Medea:
~ I could see the mob turn the corner of the street about a quarter of a mile away. They were moving fast. "We could hide in the rubble of my cave. It's a bunch of rocks and dead plants, but it has plenty of places to hide." I say.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 8 August 2019 at 4:04 PM

Angela~
"Okay, that sounds good," I say. I step aside so Medea can take us to wherever her cave is.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 8 August 2019 at 4:08 PM

Medea:
~ I start slithering toward my cave, which was right outside the town.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 8 August 2019 at 4:20 PM

Angela~
I follow Medea.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 8 August 2019 at 4:24 PM

Medea:
~ I go up to the rocks that made up my once-cave. There were lots of big spaces that were plenty big enough for someone to hide. I turn my head back to Angela. "Are you alright with squeezing into a place and letting me cover you with something to hide you? White is going to show up on these rocks." The rocks were black.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 8 August 2019 at 4:42 PM

Angela-
"Sure. That's fine," I lie. I was a little nervous that Medea would leave me here. I had no other choice and I knew it. I find a place to squeeze into and wait for Medea to cover me. "Will you be alright?"

1,478 posts

arcana • 8 August 2019 at 8:13 PM

Seinna-
I observed the chaos with a frown. Chaos was only fun until it got deadly. Sweeping into a wobbling house invisibly, I spotted a dead mythical, as I suspected. I left the house and created a small tornado.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 8 August 2019 at 8:25 PM

Kristin~
I follow Sienne on my bird form. I look around in horror. This wasn't the type of danger I liked. I liked the danger without any real consequences. I shift back into my normal form and drop to the ground in front of Sienne. "We have to go see if we can help anyone," I say.

Female
277 posts

alicevamill • 8 August 2019 at 8:28 PM

@bgunny @wingedfox whos there*she heard two people talking*

1,478 posts

arcana • 8 August 2019 at 8:37 PM

Seinna-
"Of course." I blow the tornado into a few humans and leave them dangling in the air as I move on to the next.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 8 August 2019 at 9:41 PM

@alicevamill (Wasn't your character in the middle of the city?)

Medea:
~ "I'm not leaving. My scales will blend in a lot better. I'm going to hide you, then hide myself in the rocks near you." I clarify. I roll a flatter rock over Angela's hiding place, then get into one beside her and curl up. I could hear the mob getting super close to the exit of the city.

Female
277 posts

alicevamill • 8 August 2019 at 10:39 PM

no i said that she ran and hid in a cave

1,327 posts

bgunny • 9 August 2019 at 12:02 PM

Angela~
I stare at nothing and listen to the mob.

Azrael-
I fly back to the spot Angela was at. She wasn't there anymore. I fly over to a big tree and drop Cecil on one of the branches. I land on one next to him and perch. "We'll hide here," I say. I was balanced perfectly and felt comfortable. Cecil on the other hand did not look happy about this decision.

Kristin~
I make sure to stay close to Sienna. A group of humans point in our direction. I make flames go around me as a warning to stay away.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 18 August 2019 at 5:16 PM

The mob runs out of the city and stops near the rock pile where Angela and Medea were hidden. "Hey, Did you hear something?" One pf the thugs asks to another. "Nope, it was probably just some dang mythic down at the beach. Let's go get it." They ran down the beach, away from the pair.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 18 August 2019 at 5:32 PM

"Well, I think we've to go,there's people running towards us."

1,478 posts

arcana • 18 August 2019 at 5:38 PM

Uaine~
I turn back into a human and wave to Willow. "I'll stay here and keep them busy!"

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 19 August 2019 at 6:14 AM

Willow shrugs. "I'll just protect this place."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 19 August 2019 at 3:43 PM

The mob runs faster.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 19 August 2019 at 3:57 PM

Angela~
I stay very silent. I didn't want the humans to find us.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 19 August 2019 at 6:08 PM

A small boy in the mob looked back at the rock pile and said something to his dad. The father shook his head and laughed. He grabbed his son's hand and pulled him back to the others.

Machacha:
~ I see the mob going toward the ocean and what seemed to be a fire elemental. My eyes widened. Those were rare. Fauns weren't. I run off the roof and kick one of the men about to charge through the fire barrier. His eyes blazed with fury and he took a swipe at me with his sword. I barely dodged it. The man shouted to the others, "Get him!" I run away down the beach and they follow me. One of them finally stabs me and everything goes dark.

(I wasn't using him. I don't want to have him around if I won't use him ever)

1,327 posts

bgunny • 19 August 2019 at 6:15 PM

(Who was the fire elemental? Was it Kristin? Cause if so, she's gonna get pretty mad at the humans now.)

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 19 August 2019 at 6:23 PM

(Yeah, I'm pretty sure it was Kristin. I read the post and didn't see the username of whoever said they put up a fire barrier around their character. I said it looked like a fire elemental. He wasn't sure if it was.)

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 19 August 2019 at 6:27 PM

Willow prepares a protection spell. How much magic did she use today? She felt herself growing weaker. She'll have to do a basic shield and fight the mob.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 19 August 2019 at 6:30 PM

(Okay. That was her.)

Kristin~
I see the faun bravely come to my aid. The human tries to stab at him and the rain goes running. "HEY! Leave him alone!" I shout. I chase after them and catch up just in time to see the faun get killed. I stare at the faun in shock and glare at the humans. "Ooh, we're going to have some fun, my friends, but you're not going to enjoy it."

( I don't want her to die, but she can fight with the humans and she can get a mild injury.)