Sanctuary Roleplay (Open)

in Roleplaying

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 1 January 2020 at 1:51 PM

Mei sniffs the air. She knew this scent...It was the Kitsune from earlier! She starts to run towards the scent, not waiting for Sadi.

"Hey! Wait up mutt!" Sadi yells as she runs after Mei while trying not to drop Nick. "Where are you going!" The werewolf ignores her. Sadi grits her teeth but follows.

1,478 posts

arcana • 1 January 2020 at 2:12 PM

Uaine~
A selkie? Was it a human or a selkie? Either way, I felt I should stop them and explain a little. I used my favorite trick: a water wall. It was by no means impenetrable, but it would slow someone down. A lot. And it wouldn't hurt them, since it was bouncy. If they were selkie, they might be able to undo it, but I was pretty confident. This had been the thing I was best at.

Deleted • 1 January 2020 at 2:19 PM

(What is it going to do it your head? I want to get this right. Does she bounce off or is it just a lot of water with a strong pull up...?)

1,478 posts

arcana • 1 January 2020 at 2:28 PM

(Think really firm jello that you can kind of walk into, but it also pushes you out. So, kinda bouncy. Its water going up, but pushing one way to make sure no one gets past it.)

Deleted • 1 January 2020 at 2:44 PM

(Ok thanks)
Kaila
Kaila runs into a wall of water and bounces off onto the ground as fast and carefully as she can she takes a deep breath and drives herself into the weakest point in the wall as far as she can so a little bit of the pull is between her and the boy chasing her. She turns and shes that hes only a few feet away.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 1 January 2020 at 3:31 PM

Kristin~
I stay frozen even as I hear them come closer. I was pretty sure the dog was the werewolf I'd seen earlier. I could also smell a demon with her. Yeah, it was probably the same dog as earlier. Hadn't she chased me?

Azrael-
I fly after the walkie girl that came out. She turns and I land in front of her. Before anyone- or more specifically, Angela - can stop me, I swing at her with the dull side of my sword in an attempt to knock her down. "Who are you?" I ask.

Deleted • 1 January 2020 at 4:06 PM

Kaila shakes her head and tries to sink deeper into the safety of the water wall.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 1 January 2020 at 4:53 PM

Medea:
~ I hear sounds of a scuffle and I can't help myself. I pull off the blindfold and throw it to the ground, only looking at what was happening through my peripheral vision. It was another humanoid.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 1 January 2020 at 4:53 PM

Mei barks and runs up towards the Kitsune. The Kitsune from earlier was in sight now. This would be fun!

Sadi runs after Mei, panting. She stops a few meters away from Mei and the Kitsune and narrows her eyes at the familiar figure. "What is a fox doing here?"

1,478 posts

arcana • 1 January 2020 at 9:14 PM

Uaine~
"Don't threaten her!" I let her stay inside of the wall instead of pushing her back out. I made a quick adjustment to make the wall more like a protective bubble that people couldn't get out of easily. I didn't want anyone to hurt her, I had only wanted to talk! I stand in front of the wall, scared out of my mind. I keep water around me just in case.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 1 January 2020 at 9:24 PM

Medea:
~ I see the girl's terrified face ad I look down. Not just to protect her from a horrible fate but also to make sure that I didn't scare her worse.

Deleted • 1 January 2020 at 9:28 PM

Kaila
'A selky...?' Kaila looked looked at the selky she had only ever seen two before other then herself. 'Wait what am I going to do? Oh no this is going to be so awkward. Wait what was I doing in the first place? That's it I'll just tell them I was being stupid yeah. But I cant understand what their talking about how are they going to understand me? Maybe the selky will understand...' Kaila inched forward then stopped looking at all the other strange creatures then back to the selky

1,327 posts

bgunny • 2 January 2020 at 7:15 PM

Kristin~
I force myself not to scream, though a little squeak escapes me. I quickly shift into my kitsune form and conjure some of my kitsune fire in a circle around me. I glare at the demon. "Well, what a hard question to ask. What is a fox doing near a kitsune village? I have no idea, because you know, kitsunes aren't part fox," I say sarcastically. I cross my arms, trying to look brave and not cast nervous glances at the dog. "What's a demon and her pet doing here? That's a much better question."

Angela~
I act fast after hearing Uaine's call and shoot a ball of light at Azrael. "Angela!" He hisses in pain as he gets thrown away from the selkie. I give a little guilty hop. "Sorry, Azrael," I say, running over to him. He cast me a betrayed look. I look over at the selkie girl. "He wasn't going to hurt you. He's just over excitable," I apologize.

Azrael~
Angela helps me up, like she wasn't the one who hurt me. I glare at her. Of course, I'm not really upset at her. She glares back at me, which wasn't really a glare coming from her. "You shouldn't attack people like that," she reprimands.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 2 January 2020 at 8:01 PM

Medea:
~ I pick up my blindfold and twist it im my hands for a while before tying it around my eyes. I slither towards where I'd seen the girl.

Deleted • 3 January 2020 at 12:31 AM

Kaila
Kaila looks at the girl and guessed she's apologising. She inches forward again so it's now only a thin line of water between her and every one else. Her lungs start to get a little tired and she looks back at the water sadly. 'Maybe this is the adventure I've been waiting... maybe I have to be willing to leave.' Kaila steps out of the wall timidly and holds onto her dress for comfort and watching the others for any fast movements.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 3 January 2020 at 5:49 PM

Mei snarls, "I'm no pet!" the same time her partner Sadi yells, "We're seeking revenge!" Mei turns her glare on the demon, "I. am. not. your. pet! I am a wolf, not a pet dog!" The demon smirks at her, "Well, you're sure acting like one." That was it. She was done. Mei growls and leaps at Sadi, knocking her down.

Sadi lets out a girly squeak(she will never admit to this) and flaps her wings in a panic, dropping Nick in the process. She lifts both herself and the wolf tackling her into the air and crashes over the fire circle. She shrieks as her tail is singed, and smoke curls up from the black fur. "How dare you, you mutt! That hurt! Get off me! Bad dog!" That just makes the werewolf growl harder and resume trying to bite her.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 3 January 2020 at 9:43 PM

Misty:
~ I perk my head up. It was almost like I could hear people snarling and squabbling nearby... But that was crazy.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 6 January 2020 at 9:18 PM

Sadi struggles to push Mei off her, but alas, the wolf seemed to be sticking to her like super glue. "Help! Help! This crazy mutt is attacking me!" she cries dramatically.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 16 January 2020 at 8:12 PM

Misty:
~ I fly towards that area and see two mythicals fighting on the ground. I land a good distance away, not sure if I should stop them or let them fight out their kerfuffle.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 23 January 2020 at 3:56 PM

"Get! Off! Me!" Sadi manages to shove Mei off with a grunt, but the wolf dives back on. She spots an avian behind Mei. "Save me!"

1,327 posts

bgunny • 25 January 2020 at 10:50 AM

Kristin~

I get pushed down to the ground when the demon and dog run into me. I roll and watch them as they fight. I stand. “Wow, dogs and demons are more stupid than I thought apparently,” I say. I could easily run away, but this was pretty amusing. Even in my state I wasn’t passing up a chance to watch this. I look over at the avian as she comes. “Don’t help them. It’s just getting good.”

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 25 January 2020 at 12:56 PM

Misty:
~ "Huh?" I glance towards a kitsune that was speaking to me. I shrug, then look back at the one who had asked for my help. I shake my head slightly, wanting to but being scared to.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 25 January 2020 at 12:58 PM

"Ahh... Betrayal!" Sadi screams dramatically. She spots her trusty pitchfork who would never betray her a few feet away. She reaches for him desperately, "Nick will save me!"

Mei stops attacking for a moment to roll her eyes, then goes back to trying to get Sadi to shut up. She hears the Kitsune says something. Did she say dog? Mei growls and turns on the fox, "I'm not a dog! I'm a werewolf!" she says.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 25 January 2020 at 1:17 PM

Misty:
~ I didn't like to stand on the sidelines helpless to assist, so I lump into the air and fly to where the pitchfork was. I kick it off where it was leaning so that it falls closer to the girl.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 25 January 2020 at 2:16 PM

Sadi grabs Nick and uses it to shove Mei off. "Thank you kind soul," she shouts to the avian.

Mei lands on her back with a thump and flips over, snarling at Sadi and the Kitsune.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 26 January 2020 at 12:15 AM

Misty:
~ I nod and then step back.

Medea:
~ I slither closer to the stranger in curiosity.

Deleted • 18 February 2020 at 9:22 PM

Kaila
Looks around timidly at all of the weird looking people.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 19 February 2020 at 1:40 PM

Medea:
~ "If it isn't too much to ask, where did you come from and would you like to come with us and not get killed when the humans come?" I say to her.

Deleted • 25 March 2020 at 12:44 AM

Kaila
She watched the serpent but didnt understand what language she was speaking in so she stayed silent as her legs started throbbing.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 25 March 2020 at 4:27 PM

Medea:
~ I tilt my head. "Does anyone speak Selkie?" I ask.