Sanctuary Roleplay (Open)

in Roleplaying

1,478 posts

arcana • 19 August 2019 at 6:32 PM

Seinna~
I stare in shock and start whirling dark clouds around me and draw thunder and lightning from somewhere. I rise above Kristin and build my storm.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 19 August 2019 at 6:39 PM

(Alrighty)

The little boy who had tried to tell his father he's seen something in the rock pile booked it away from the angry ladies. The rest of the mob didn't notice. They raised their weapons and started swiping and stabbing at her. Most missed, though. Some got really close. None actually hit her. That didn't stop them, though.

1,478 posts

arcana • 19 August 2019 at 6:50 PM

Seinna~
I bore down on the humans, lifting rocks and dirt and let the storm release its rain and lightning.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 19 August 2019 at 6:56 PM

The humans noticed the being making the huge storm and shouted for the archers to shoot at her. They did and the arrows were knocked out of the air by the winhd.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 19 August 2019 at 8:53 PM

Kristin~
I focus and create the illusion of a big monster in the distance. Maybe that would distract the humans for a bit. I turn to the humans near us and conjure my fox-fire. I shoot it at some of them.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 19 August 2019 at 9:41 PM

The ones who had fox-fire shot at them fell to the ground and rolled in the sand. Most coming out with major injuries. Half of the mob ran after the monster and the rest stayed with the kitsune.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 20 August 2019 at 3:10 AM

Willow closes her eyes and a shield appears around herself. She should create a shield for Uaine, but she was so drained out. She shifts into her fox form. She walks into the greenery, hoping she could regain a little strength to draw magic from her soul for an invisible shield for Uaine and the house.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 20 August 2019 at 3:16 PM

Medea starts feeling useless. She didn't want to stay balled up in a hole like she'd done the last hundred years. She took off the blindfold and squirmed free of the hole. "I'll be back soon. I promise. I'm going to help the other two." She whispered to Angela. She started quietly toward the mob.

One of the men in the mob slashes out bravely at the kitsune. He closed his eyes and aimed for her. He didn't know if he could hit her, but he'd try.
(this dude is expendable, you can kill him off if you want)

1,327 posts

bgunny • 20 August 2019 at 3:21 PM

Angela~
I groan. Why couldn't I go help? Cause last time I tried to help, I refused to actually do anything useful, and I almost got someone I cared about killed, I think.

Kristin~
The man slashes my arm. I grit my teeth from the pain. I bring out my dagger and knock the hilt against his head, hoping to knock him out. I didn't want to kill anyone, but I would if I had to. I get some more of my fox-fire ready.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 20 August 2019 at 3:31 PM

The man that had gotten hit with the hilt of the knife fell to the ground soundlessly.
Medea:
"Hey birdbrains. Over here." I shout as I see the man fall down. I silently hope the kitsune wouldn't look at me too. All the mob that heard me looked. Their mouths opened as if they were going to scream, then they turned into stone before they could make a sound. The other men heard the faint crackle of stone and turned to stone as well when they looked.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 20 August 2019 at 6:57 PM

Kristin~
When I see the humans get turned to stonw, I don't look in the gorgon's direction. I didn't have a death, er, stone wish. I shoot fire at anyone who hadn't been turned to stone.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 20 August 2019 at 8:28 PM

Medea:
~ I was overjoyed that she hadn't looked. Three other men got turned to stone when they looked, but the others were wise enough to look down. I knocked the stone ones over with my tail and they break into lots of pieces. Now there was no chance they could ever turn back into real flesh and bone. Some of them spoke among each other and they abandoned the mythicals, running away down the beach toward the town.

1,478 posts

arcana • 20 August 2019 at 9:30 PM

Seinna~
I chased down the escapees as they to beach, gathering sand and water in my tornado as I whirled by.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 21 August 2019 at 3:14 AM

Someone was coming. Why was her soul so weak now?!

1,327 posts

bgunny • 21 August 2019 at 2:26 PM

Kristin~
I stay where I'm at, watching the humans run away. I realize that my arm was still bleeding. I look around for something to stop the bleeding.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 21 August 2019 at 4:19 PM

Medea:
~ I look down at the blindfold in my hand then to the ocean near the kitsune. I wasn't looking directly at her, and she didn't seen to be looking at me. I see her arm was bleeding and I look down at the sand again. I slither closer to her and hold out the white blindfold. "Here. Use this." I say, holding it out. I had extras in a pouch at my side if I needed it. I was careful not to look up at her.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 21 August 2019 at 4:59 PM

Kristin~
"Thank you," I say. Without looking at the gorgon's eyes, I grab the cloth from her. I wrap it around my wound and press down. "Thanks for helping us. My name's Kristin. What's yours?"

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 21 August 2019 at 5:07 PM

Medea:
~ "You're welcome." I say as I get another blindfold. "I'm Medea." I say as I tie it around my eyes. I remember Angela. "Do you mind if I go move a rock so one of my..." I didn't know if Angela was a friend yet. "Acquaintances can get out of a little cave?"

1,327 posts

bgunny • 22 August 2019 at 3:26 PM

Kristin~
"Uh, sure?" I reply. That was a strange question. "You don't need to ask me for permission." I smile. "If someone is stuck in a cave, I don't think I could say no to getting them out."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 22 August 2019 at 4:24 PM

Medea:
~ "Alright, sorry, I don't talk to a lot of people." I say before slithering back to the cave Angela was hidden in. I roll the stone away and look in at her. "Are you alright?" I ask.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 22 August 2019 at 7:24 PM

Kristin~
"Nah, it's alright. I just like to mess with people," I say. I follow Medea, even though I wasn't sure why. Didn't have anything better to do, I guess.

Angela~
I climb out of the cave. I stretch my cramped wings before replying, "yeah, I'm fine. I'm just worried about Azrael and Cecil, my friends."

Cecil-
Azrael helps me down the tree. I give him an unhappy look. "Hey, at least the mob didn't get you," Azrael says. He had a good point.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 22 August 2019 at 8:43 PM

Medea:
"Alright." I say. My mind turns to what just happened. "The mob won't be gone for long. They'll be back. We should round up the mythicals that are left and fins a place to hide." I say. I had seen mobs come and go over time and this had been the worst so far.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 23 August 2019 at 2:27 AM

She felt a little stronger. She could drain some magic now.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 23 August 2019 at 7:25 PM

Angela~
I nod in agreement. I extend my wings to start flying. "Where should we hide?" I ask.

Kristin~
I didn't like the idea of hiding, but if it kept us alive... I'd have to go find Sienna. It seemed like it would be wrong of me to leave her behind.

Azrael-
"Come on," I say. "We've got to go find Angela before they come back." I grab onto Cecil's arm and start to walk away.

1,478 posts

arcana • 23 August 2019 at 7:38 PM

Seinna~
I stop to talk to the other kitsune . "Hey! Are you alright? Did the mob hurt you?"

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 23 August 2019 at 7:59 PM

Medea:
~ "I don't know." I say. "An island somewhere? I can swim and some of you can ride on my back."

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 23 August 2019 at 8:05 PM

I feel my energy seep into magic. I turn back into my human form and start coughing. Blood came out.

1,478 posts

arcana • 23 August 2019 at 8:09 PM

Seinna~
"Oh. Oh dear. Do you have anything that has any healing properties on you?"
Uaine~
I hear coughing and swim a bit closer to the beach before seeing Willow and rushing out, turning human along the way.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 23 August 2019 at 8:16 PM

Didn't my soul heal from last time?

1,327 posts

bgunny • 24 August 2019 at 3:26 PM

Angela~
"Okay, I can help carry people across," I say. The kitsune jumps up. "I can turn into an animal like a dolphin or a whale and swim across with people one my back!" she says. She seems happy to have found away to help. I glance at her arm and see that she's injured.

Kristin~
"Oh! You're hurt!" the angel says. "Let me help you. I can heal it." I hesitantly hold my arm in front of her. She takes off the cloth that was soaked red. She holds her hand above my wound and a light engulfs it. A moment later, the cut is gone. "Wow! Thanks!" I say. I turn to Medea. "Should we split up? I have some friends I need to find."

Azrael-
I stop abruptly when I pass by a injured kitsune and a sylph. I consider walking by and just pretending like I didn't see them, but Angela would hate it if I did that. I walk up to them, pulling Cecil along. "What happened here?" I ask.