Sanctuary Roleplay (Open)

in Roleplaying

1,478 posts

arcana • 12 May 2019 at 1:39 AM

Can Uaine meet up with this group too? I plan to write it like she was watching this happen, but tell me if you object.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 12 May 2019 at 1:48 AM

@arcana (Sure!)
Willow turns and smiles. "If I attack you right now, you'll dodge my attack and pin me to the ground, right Kou?"
Kristen struggles to leave Willow's grip, but fails.

1,478 posts

arcana • 12 May 2019 at 2:02 AM

After finishing her grieving, Uaine rocketed towards the surface. Finding a nearby cave, she quickly changed to look like a human. Strolling around a human town, she heard a commotion. Peeking into an alley way, she noted a kitsune couple arguing. Uaine sadly looked at the couple and wished her family could do the same, but she waved away that thought. Glancing at the couple, Uaine quickly ducks into a niche to dodge a young charging kitsune. The running kitsune almost charges into another kitsune, and makes a small remark. Eavesdropping on their conversation, Uaine almost didn't notice the neko that dropped down. Flinching, Uaine sniffed in annoyance. Debating on whether to reveal herself, she hears someone shout "SQUIRREL!" in the distance.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 12 May 2019 at 2:32 AM

Willow snaps her head to the voice. She shifts herself into her fox form and silently pads towards the sound. She hears sounds from a niche nearby and pads towards it.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 12 May 2019 at 10:11 AM

Kristin~
I shift into my normal form. I swing my arm and get Willow’s grip off of me. “That’s what everyone keeps saying, but he’s not dead!” I snap. I turn to the newcomer. “Why should I go indoors? So that the kitties can have all the fun?” I keep glancing at the house. I needed to get in there. Even if the leader was dead, which he wasn’t, there was someone in there I had to check on.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 12 May 2019 at 10:23 AM

Willow-
"The house is locked," I whisper. I narrow my eyes and see a selkie. I jump away and shift back into my human form. I take my daggers. "There's a selkie in there," I point to the niche.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 12 May 2019 at 12:49 PM

Sadi snapped her head up. There were to many things happening now! Fight, or flight.

Mei barked at the cat on the roof and tried to reach him. She was so going to catch him.

1,478 posts

arcana • 12 May 2019 at 3:10 PM

Uaine panicked and blasted the two kitsunes and the neko in the face with all the water she could muster. Running out of the alleyway, she saw a large black wolf that seemed more friendly than everyone else. Hiding behind the wolf, she tried to calm down.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 12 May 2019 at 3:16 PM

(A lot is happening and I'm a little confused, so I'm going to bring Kristin out of this for a moment and then bring her back in a few post.)

Kristin~
"Good thing I have a key," I whisper back. I felt slightly annoyed until I realized that this kitsune probably wouldn't know the leader was... is my teacher. I start to run away. I look back and see the kitsune and neko get hit by water. A few droplets hit my face. I barely avoided that. I run the rest of the way to the house and whip out my key. The door opens before I can do anything. I see a female kitsune in her 40s. She was the housekeeper. I was very close with her. "Ms. Lavinia, you're okay," I say, relieved. "Come in Kristin." I step into the house. She gives me a sad look and my heart drops. I know what she was going to say even before she says it. "I'm sorry, he's dead."

1,467 posts

robinn • 12 May 2019 at 4:32 PM

Kou quickly leaps back on the roof after being hit by water. He looks around trying to find who hit him.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 12 May 2019 at 5:30 PM

Willow-
A blast of water hits me. I hiss and see the selkie hide behind the wolf.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 12 May 2019 at 5:54 PM

Mei barked confusedly. Who was this girl? She turned around and snarled, but made no move to attack.

Sadi pointed at the rest of the creatures. "Mei, ATTACK!" The wolf did nothing and just gave her a look that said, I'm not your attack dog. Sadi sighed. Guess she would have to show the rest of them why demons were the superior race.

1,478 posts

arcana • 12 May 2019 at 7:19 PM

"Hi?" said Uaine nervously. It wasn't that far to the ocean, but she was relatively sure that at least one of them would catch her before she made it there.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 13 May 2019 at 1:31 AM

Willow-
"Hello, selkie," I walk up to her. "What were you doing?" I glance at the leader's house. So she's his student? Interesting... "And demon," I say to the girl next to the wolf. "Don't try,"

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 13 May 2019 at 1:31 PM

"Who do you think you are?" Sadi asked. She moved to try to attack but Mei stopped her. "There's no point in fighting them." Mei sighed. "All I want is to go home and chase a squirrel."

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 13 May 2019 at 5:51 PM

Willow-
"I thought you wanted to find a selective group of humans, no?"

1,478 posts

arcana • 13 May 2019 at 6:17 PM

Uaine's eyes hardened. "What do you mean by a select group of humans?" She drew as much water as she could towards her, just in case.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 14 May 2019 at 1:41 AM

"Oh, how am I supposed to know?" Willow smiled. "Its your job, isnt it demon,"

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 14 May 2019 at 3:33 PM

"Geez, none of your business Kitsune. I only allowed doggy here to come along because she literally was begging me to." Sadi rolled her eyes. The wolf barked in indignation. "Not. I totally saved you back there." Sadi sighed. "Let's go. We have no reason to stay here."

Mei contemplated her decisions. Well....this was getting kind of annoying. But Sadi was not getting away with bossing her around. She jumped up and grabbed Sadi's trench coat and dragged her away. "Let. go." Mei wagged her tail in response.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 14 May 2019 at 4:55 PM

(Sorry I haven't been on lately. I've been busy)

Medea heard a commotion near her cave. What was that? WHO was that? Nobody ever dared to come this close to her cave. She slithered toward the entrance and the sounds.

Machacha leapt from one roof to another, his hooves clattering across the shingles. He reached out and tagged Kichi, the other faun he was playing with. She squeaked and fell off the roof. Machacha ran hard along the roof to get away again.

1,478 posts

arcana • 14 May 2019 at 5:51 PM

Uaine wove through the crowd to escape back to the ocean. She rushed past a noisy alley and found the beach.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 14 May 2019 at 5:53 PM

Willow-
Willow just stands there. Then she turn invisible.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 14 May 2019 at 6:31 PM

Kristin~
A numb feeling runs through my body. My legs give out under me. Lavinia grabs me and pulls me close. "It's okay. Try not to feel too sad. You need your strength and powers," she says softly. My shoulders shake as I try hard not to cry. "He was very fond of you. He admired how strong you were, both physically and mentally. He said you had a lot of potential in your powers. He really enjoyed teaching you." "I annoyed him," I say, shakily. Lavinia laughs. "You annoy everyone! That wasn't anything different for him." I smile ruefully. She was right. I stand up straight and Lavinia puts her hands on my shoulders. "Feeling better?" "I'm sad, but I'm trying not to be. I need my strength. Who killed him? Was it the humans?" Lavinia nods. My sadness is replaced by anger. I bring out a dagger I had. I said no words. I didn't need to. That gesture made it obvious what I planned on doing.

Cecil-
I stare at the general direction of where a young demon was lying injured in my bed. I had found him two days ago. I had a vision of him getting into a fight and being injured, so I went to the place where he would fight. I found him barely alive next to the dead body of one of his attackers. I brought him home and took care of him. He had not woken up yet. "Cecil, I'm in here now." I glance over at where the sound came from. It was my 112 year old sister Ella. "How is he doing?" she asks. I hear her footsteps as she walks closer to the demon. "I think he's doing better. I've done everything my visions told me to. How does he look?" Ella was my assistant. My visions told me a lot of what I had to do, but I was blind and didn't want to take any chances. "Hmm, he looks better," she replies. I hear her footsteps as she walks over to me and sits in my lap. "I have a letter for you. I can read it if-" "Where is she?" says an unfamiliar and panicked voice. Ella jumps out of my lap. "Cecil! He's up!"

Azrael-
I wasn't sure where I was. My last memory was feeling a really sharp pain and then falling to ground. Everything blacked out after that. I look around for Angela in the room, but I don't see her. All I see are two elves. Two days ago, three demons, who seemed to hate angels, had decided it would be fun to attack Angela. They had intents to kill her. I stepped in and injured one of them and then killed the other. The last one hit me with their weapon and went after Angela. I wasn't sure if she had gotten away. What if she hadn't? What if he had hurt her? "Where am I?" I shout. The girl elf grabs the older elf's hand. He walks over to me. "I found you 2 days ago. You were badly injured," he says. I try to sit up. Pain shoots all over my body. "Don't do that," the girl elf says. I lay back down. "Did you see an angel when you found me?" I ask. "I didn't see anything. I'm blind," he says. "Calm down, maybe I can help you. My name is Cecil."

Angela~
I sit on the couch in my house. I was covering my eyes. Tears were freely falling down my face. It had been two days since Azrael was killed, but it still hurt so much. He had pushed me out of the way and told me to run. I listened and ran out of sight. I waited there for awhile and then I heard one of the demons shout, "he's dead!" Then one of the demons started to chase after me. I barely got away. A knock on the door shakes me out of my thoughts. "I have an important letter for you!" someone shouts. "Leave it on the doorstep. I'll get it later," I call. I hear shuffling and then watch out the window as the person leaves. I sigh and get up. I go and get the letter. I open it and scan through it. What I read shocks me into dropping the letter. We regret to inform you that the two leaders of the angel's are dead.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 14 May 2019 at 9:35 PM

(Is it fine that Mei and Kristin meet?)
Mei sniffed the air again. "I think that there's a stench of the humans that way." She pointed to a old house. Mei had shifted back a while earlier in the privacy of a alleyway with some borrowed clothes. "Yeah yeah," Sadi said nonchalantly as she polished her(in Mei's opinion useless) pitchfork. "Pay attention."

1,467 posts

robinn • 14 May 2019 at 9:42 PM

It looks like the fighting had stopped. Kou was a little annoyed that he ended up getting wet. He jumps back down from the roof in front of Sadi and Mei. "Hello there." He smiles.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 15 May 2019 at 1:24 AM

Willow-
I run to the leader's home and looks through the window. There was that kitsune and Lavinia. The younger one pulls out a dagger. I smile and knock on the door.
(Lets just assume that Willow is friends with Lavinia, though she has never met the leader)

1,327 posts

bgunny • 15 May 2019 at 12:00 PM

(Yeah, that’s fine, shadowdragon.)

Kristin~
“I’ll find the humans who killed him and make them pay,” I say. Lavinia opens her mouth to speak, but a knock on the door stops her. I peer out the window. “Oh, darn. It’s that kitsune. I need to go,” I say. “You need to make friends. How do you think you’re supposed to hunt down these humans by yourself?” Lavinia says. “Cause, I’m that good,” I reply. Lavinia shakes her head and opens the door. I rush out. “Bye Lavinia. Hello, kitsune. Bye, kitsune,” I call. I run so fast that I almost bump into a neko. Ugh, why did I have to keep doing this? There were two other creatures, one was a demon and the other was blocked from my view so I couldn’t make it out.

Cecil-
The demon tells me his name and story. “I need to find her,” he says. He starts to get out of bed. I can sense that the movement is hurting him, but he chooses to ignore the pain. “Wait, you’re still injured. You need to rest,” I say. I reach out a hand and wave it around until I find his arm. “I need to find her,” Azrael insists. “Maybe Cecil can help you,” Ella suggest, slowly. “He can see visions of the future. He might be able to see something that would help you find her and he could help you continue healing, but since he’s blind it would be dangerous for him to go out and about on his own. That’s where you could help him.”

Azrael-
Cecil nods. “That’s a good idea,” he says. “What do you think?” I didn’t like it. I barely knew this elf, but he had helped me when he could have left me to die and if he really could be a help finding Angela, than it would be okay with me. I nod before remembering that he can’t see. “Okay, we can do that,” I say.

Angela~
I step outside reading the letter over and over. I lock the door to my house. I wasn’t going to be here for a little while. I wanted to go find out what happened. Maybe I could help people along the way. I knew there would be a lot of people who were shocked. Besides, it would be something to keep my mind of Azrael.
(Does anyone want to meet up with Angela?)

1,478 posts

arcana • 15 May 2019 at 2:45 PM

@bgunny
Sure!
Uaine walked around the beach, trying to calm herself down. She found a small quaint cottage and leaned against the wall next to the door. Suddenly the door opened and Uaine found herself face to face with an angel.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 15 May 2019 at 3:41 PM

Sadi face-palmed. Why are random creatures appearing all over the place. Why was this happening to her? She reached for Nick.
Mei peeked out curiously at the newcomer after the neko had arrived. She had shifted again while Sadi had been giving another demons are so superior lecture. Seeing the kitsune, she let out a bark.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 15 May 2019 at 5:52 PM

Willow-
"Lavina, please, is there anything left behind by the humans?" I turn around to look at the direction the kitsune went.