Sanctuary Roleplay (Open)

in Roleplaying

1,467 posts

robinn • 4 June 2019 at 1:54 PM

"We didn't ask for your information though." Kou says to her. "But you are right about me doing this out of boredom."

1,327 posts

bgunny • 4 June 2019 at 2:46 PM

Kristin~
"Pay for more information? Nah, I don't think so. I like to figure things out for myself," I say. I actually didn't even have any money, anyway. I look around at the wind sphere. "What do you want from us anyway?" I ask. I was starting to feel trapped and that was when things got bad.

1,478 posts

arcana • 4 June 2019 at 4:41 PM

Seinna-
"Oh, I don't know. I suppose I'm bored as well."

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 4 June 2019 at 6:32 PM

Willow-
Finally! I pull out a sphere.

Nathan-
I turn around to see if they were close yet. I hear the faint sound of running. Oh geez. "Guys, I think we might want to run."

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 4 June 2019 at 8:54 PM

i know ive only recently joined but i think im gonna drop out. as someone whos basically devoting a lot of her time at being a dm for a dnd campaign its giving me little time to do other roleplaying stuff

1,327 posts

bgunny • 5 June 2019 at 3:32 PM

Kristin~
"Well, you can help us. I have an idea to include you, but you have to tell us your name first," I say. "Unless you want me to call you Windy."

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 5 June 2019 at 3:43 PM

"Hehe...a little bit," Mei said, scratching her neck with her paw. She had to change back soon.

"So what?," Sadi challenged.

1,478 posts

arcana • 5 June 2019 at 3:44 PM

Seinna-
"Oh, you're so creative. I'm Seinna. And included me in what? I'll only help you if its interesting!" I smiled at Kristin again before dispelling the wind sphere and turning invisible. It looked like telling them about me was a good idea. After all, that was the only way I was going to find any fun.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 6 June 2019 at 2:52 AM

Willow-
I press a hidden button on the sphere and the top half opens.
Nathan-
"Uh, people are coming, alot of people,"

1,327 posts

bgunny • 6 June 2019 at 3:29 PM

Kristin~
"We're going to prank the humans. Create a little panic," I say. "I'd need you to pretend to be a ghost. My plan is to go to the humans and tell them that the ghost of the leaders are haunting this place and are here to get revenge."

Azrael-
I glare at the demon. "Don't act like that! He's offering to help you," I say. I realize that I still had my sword out and was pointing it at her. I sheath my sword. I was fine with getting in an argument, but I didn't want to fight. I was so upset that I didn't hear the human speak.

Cecil-
I ignore Azrael and the other demon. I turn to where I heard the werewolf's voice. "Are you after revenge or information?" I ask. Personally, I'd be going after the humans for information. I don't think I'd do anything for revenge, unless it was my sister that they killed.

1,478 posts

arcana • 6 June 2019 at 6:01 PM

Seinna-
"Mmhm. So all you want to do is create panic?" I sniffed. Being a ghost was not my favorite prank. It was both elaborate and annoying. "Do you have voice recordings of the leaders? You'll need to cast an illusion of the leaders on me and find the humans you want to prank." I heard another group of people arguing. Maybe if Kristin and Kou got boring, I'd go to them.
Uaine-
"Um, hey, Willow? What's that?"

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 6 June 2019 at 7:32 PM

Sadi shrugged, "The great demons don't need help," she announced proudly.

Mei tilted her head and pulled her lips back in a grin, exposing fangs. "Both."

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 7 June 2019 at 2:16 AM

"Just a little remote," Willow picks up her dagger and presses the point on the slit next to the black screen. The screen flickers and shows the city.

Scipo-
"Another demon, and elf?" I bow respectfully. "Hello, I am Scipo,"

Nathan-
I pull out some metal bolts and start fiddling with them.

Anna stares at the demon and wolf. "Demons......page 34...." Her voice trails.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 7 June 2019 at 3:34 PM

Kristin~
"Don't tell me you really thought I wanted to burn the whole world down," I reply. I liked to play pranks, but I didn't like to endanger anyone's lives, even if they were just humans. "I can make you look like the elf leaders, the faun leaders, and the kitsune leader. Make your pick." I'd seen the elf and faun leaders when they came to visit my teacher one time. "We don't have voice recordings, so I'm riding on the fact that they don't know what they sound like," I say. "We can do what I said before and then Kou can burn a few things down and Sienna can do whatever else she wants to keep things interesting."

Azrael-
I glance over at Cecil. As much as I wanted to agree with her, I knew it wasn't true. Cecil had helped me and Angela helped me plenty of times. "I'm a demon, and I disagree. It's more like demons have trouble excepting help," I say.

Cecil-
"Well, for information you might want to spy on the human leaders. I don't know where you should go for revenge," I say. "What type of revenge are you wanting to do?"

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 8 June 2019 at 1:56 PM

"I'll stay and keep the other humans away. They may come back to keep burning things." Medea says, looking toward Angela.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 8 June 2019 at 2:33 PM

Sadi narrowed her eyes at the self proclaimed other demon. He, was a demon? She had never seen anyone like him around the realm. "Watch what you say."

Mei tilted her head and lied down on the ground. It didn't seem like the others had a malicious intent. She let her tongue loll out of her mouth. "Something like...taking the one who killed our leaders...out of the picture."

1,478 posts

arcana • 8 June 2019 at 3:33 PM

Seinna-
"Dear Kristin, burning down the whole world is so inefficient. Where are we going to play this prank and on who? What are you trying to get out of this prank? Information?"

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 8 June 2019 at 6:35 PM

Willow-
I rotate a dial. The screen showed a group of mythcials. "Isn't that the demon from before?"

Nathan-
I put back the bolts in my pocket.

Scipo-
"Wait, what happened to the leaders?"

1,327 posts

bgunny • 9 June 2019 at 11:43 AM

Kristin~
I wave my arm around the human headquarters “We’re going to prank these humans,” I reply. “And I’m not after anything. Pranks are what I do for revenge. I don’t kill. The humans took someone important to me… important to all kitsunes… and so I will play a prank on them.” I turn away from Sienna. “Is that a good enough answer for you or are you going to pry some more?” I ask, with a harshness I hadn’t shown yet. I gave more information than I wanted to.

Angela~
“Okay, stay safe,” I say. I lift off the ground and fly to my house. I hover in the air when I see it in the distance. There was a force field around it. I wonder who put it up.

Azrael-
I glare at the demon. I put my hand on the hilt of my sword. I never seemed to meet any good demons. This one didn’t seem any different. “I don’t have to listen to you. It doesn’t seem like anyone made you the new demon queen. And even if you were, I still wouldn’t listen to you,” I say. The area around me gets darker. “You watch what you say.”

Cecil-
“The humans killed all the leaders,” I reply to Scipo. I turn back to the werewolf. “And do you think revenge would make you feel better?” I ask. That was why I thought revenge was pointless. In the end, nothing would be accomplished. I quickly glance in Azrael and the other demon’s direction. I could sense that Azrael was getting very angry.

1,478 posts

arcana • 9 June 2019 at 12:20 PM

Seinna-
"So, scaring these humans that likely have nothing to do with his death is your idea of revenge? I suppose that's fine."
Uaine-
I turn back to Willow. "I think so. Wait! I think Angela's outside. Could you remove the force field?"

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 9 June 2019 at 1:25 PM

"Oh come on," Sadi scoffed. She let her aura grow a bit darker. "Even though I could never replace our, oops wait, my wonderful leader, I know that I can best you."

Mei looked at Sadi. "Calm down," she hissed. "I don't want a confrontation." She stepped in front of her temporary ally, and looked at the elf. "Maybe, maybe not." She glanced at the two demons worriedly. "You might want to try calming your friend over there."

1,467 posts

robinn • 9 June 2019 at 3:09 PM

Kou felt slightly disappointed after hearing Kristin's plan. After all, it's no fun if we don't get to at least put someone's life in danger.

1,478 posts

arcana • 9 June 2019 at 3:15 PM

Seinna-
I didn't like the idea of such a half-hearted prank on the wrong people. It was wrong on two levels, but at least it might be fun?

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 9 June 2019 at 3:36 PM

"I will." Medea says. She coils her tail into a spiral to watch the fire burn.

(@nightmaremoon12 I totally get that. It was nice having you!)

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 9 June 2019 at 6:09 PM

Willow-
"Alright," I lift a finger to modify the spell. "Mythicals can come in but humans can't,"

Nathan-
I bite my lip.

Scipo-
"That's horrible!"

1,327 posts

bgunny • 10 June 2019 at 11:44 AM

Kristin~
“I know these humans aren’t the ones who killed the leaders, but this is the headquarters for humans so they are might be affiliated with them in some way. And my hope is that whoever are the murderers will hear about this prank and know that there are creatures out there looking for them and fighting back,” I say. I was getting annoyed with all this serious talk. When were we going to have some fun? “Now are we going to prank these humans or not? Do either of you have anything you’d like to add to the prank?”

Angela~
I knock on the force field. My hand goes through it. I fly though and open the door. “Uaine, there’s a fire that we need to extinguish. Do you think you can help?” I ask.

Azrael-
I knew she was trying to annoy me by saying that the demon queen wasn’t my leader but… “You must be really weak if you couldn’t replace the demon queen. Your leader was pretty incompetent.” Demons had cast me out. I had never considered the demon queen my leader. “I doubt you could best me.”

Cecil-
“I could try, but he’s only barely listened to me when he’s been upset before. Now, he’s really angry,” I say. I reach out and put a hand on Azrael’s shoulder. “Cut it out,” I hiss. “We didn’t come here to fight. We came here to rest.” He shoves my hand off his shoulder. I desperately search for other ways to calm the young demon down.

1,478 posts

arcana • 10 June 2019 at 12:32 PM

Uaine-
"Sure. Where is it?"
Seinna-
"Ugh. Fine. Lets go."

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 10 June 2019 at 5:58 PM

Willow-
"You want me to come?" I press a button and the screen zooms in.

Nathan-
I look up and see a mechanical bird. Willow.

Scipo-
I step back. Why are they so loud? "Fire.....page 23 of What to do in serious....." Anna mutters behind me. I grab her shoulders. "Where?"

The pegasus grabs her shoulders. She panics. "Anna doesn't like fire!" She flies away.

1,467 posts

robinn • 10 June 2019 at 7:59 PM

"I'm ready when you are." Kou says.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 11 June 2019 at 4:49 PM

Sadi lunged forward. "Oh you-" She was suddenly blocked by a creature. "Listen, we aren't here to fight against other mythicals. He's just trying to provoke you," the wolf said, "how about you back off, and I'll be the mature one and talk."