Sanctuary Roleplay (Open)

in Roleplaying

1,478 posts

arcana • 31 May 2019 at 5:10 PM

Uaine-
I sneezed and glanced out the window. I had convinced a few crabs to alert me of any humans. So far, so good.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 31 May 2019 at 6:24 PM

Kristin~
"Okay," I say. I close my eyes for a moment. My ears slowly move to the side of my head and shift into human ears. My tails disappear. I reach up and touch my ears. "This is horrible. The world is so dull now. Who would want to be human?" My hearing, vision, and sense of smell had all dimmed. "I actually like fire. It's very useful. Keeps the dogs away," I reply.

Angela~
"It's your decision. If you do decide to do it, I can try to find a way to help," I say. " We have two options, think it through for as long as you need. "

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 31 May 2019 at 6:59 PM

Willow-
"Sure," I flip to a protection spell.

Nathan-
"Uh," I look up at the two mythicals on the rooftop.

Scipo-
A human looks up at me. I quickly shift into my human form and look at the harpy behind me.

Anna looks at the human and begin mumbling new words.

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 1 June 2019 at 12:26 AM

@arcana

"I am four hundred and fourty seven years old, you know..." Nyconne responds. "I do not know where the suspects may be, but rest assured, that if they ever were to step into my way..."
The air begins to grow even colder than it usually is - even though it's already at frigid temperatures. Spikes of ice begin to surround Nyc and the nymph like a circle, but they were far enough to not cause any intentional harm.
"I will kill them, in the most violent and unforgiving manner ever. Such is the way of the yuki-onna, whose ethereal beauty like the snow will be an unsuspecting foe's downfall."
The ice spikes then faded away. Nyconne slowly approaches the nymph and ruffles her hair a little bit, but hand felt like it was like touching dry ice - cold and stinging. She then starts to head off into some random cardinal direction.
"Be careful..." She hisses under the cold air.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 1 June 2019 at 4:16 PM

"I'll do it. I'll only freeze one though. That should scare the rest." Medea slithered out of the hiding place and took off her blindfold. A man turned to look at her, saying "Hey! Who are-" He never finished the sentence. He was stone before he could blink. Medea looked at the other men, who were pointing and starting to run. She accidentally froze one who lingered too long and looked into her eyes. The rest were screaming and running. "It won't solve the problem for long..." The fire's crackle seemed to say. She put her blindfold back on.

1,478 posts

arcana • 1 June 2019 at 6:15 PM

@nightmaremoon12
Seinna-
I fly in front of her. "Dear Nyconne, you're heading off farther into the tundra-away from human settlements. Honestly, do you think they'll step into your path without preparation? Or rather, without fire? I can tell you that right now, a couple of humans are burning, or trying to burn something. I can see it and smell it."

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 1 June 2019 at 7:13 PM

Willow-
I pick up the book and whisper the first part of the spell. My eyes fill with magic.

Nathan-
I manage to make a pipe cleaner helicopter and it flies?

Scipo-
"What's your name?" I ask the harpy. "I'm Scipo,"

"Anna, Anna's name is Anna," Anna responds.

1,467 posts

robinn • 1 June 2019 at 7:51 PM

"Good to know, I don't like dogs that much either." Kou opens the door to the building.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 1 June 2019 at 7:54 PM

Willow-
I speak the second part of the spell. A barrier starts to form.

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 1 June 2019 at 8:24 PM

@arcana

"You can take away their fire by taking away their oxygen." Nyconne retorts. "You can also take away their fire by making it extremely cold. I can tell you're bluffing."
The wind begins to pick up once more as the yuki-onna causes the vicinity to lower in temperature yet again.
"If the humans no longer fear the Yuki-Onna, then I'll make them fear her again."

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 1 June 2019 at 8:30 PM

Scipo-
"That's a nice name," Scipo smiles. He then jumps down on the ground next to the demon and wolf. Also the human.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 1 June 2019 at 11:23 PM

Mei wagged her tail hesitantly. At least the others weren't that aggressive. But seriously, why were so many mythicals popping up?

Sadi jerked back as another mythical jumped down next to her.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 1 June 2019 at 11:27 PM

Scipo-
"Hello," I smile at the demon.

Anna hesitates and flies down.

1,478 posts

arcana • 2 June 2019 at 12:59 AM

@nightmaremoon12
Seinna-
"Your statement is only somewhat true. Cold only puts out a fire if you cool the fuel more than it is heated. Humans have plenty of fuels that burn hotter than fire, snow or maybe even absolute zero. Besides, you can't control oxygen, that's not a Yuki-Onna's specialty; That's mine."
I call back my messenger breeze and show Nyconne the message.
"See! Humans have killed every single mythical's leader. That is impressive, even more so that they did it all at once. Killing a Sylph is near impossible for a human, and most mythicals too! Senior, you are not prepared to do battle with humans. Sure, you might kill one or two, but those would likely be innocent civilians who know nothing. Then, you would be exterminated by the organization. No, you need a plan, information and a way to deal with heat and fire. Without them, you won't get far."
Uaine-
I look out the window to see a human banging on what seems like a shimmering piece of glass.

Female
2,186 posts

hashtagnight • 2 June 2019 at 1:14 AM

@arcana

"Throughout history, humans have always been so foolish as to tread through the cold, and it seems as if you are not wise enough to know the various tales of the Yuki-Onna's rampage. Unsuspecting travelers get caught in the snow, and they become deceased, frozen over with ice as punishment for being soo careless. Open doors blowing in gusts of the frigid air and killing the person. People have been pushed down valleys when they lock eyes with us."
Nyconne scoffs at the sylph, showing little to no sympathy for her. "You're juvenile, little one, and even more foolish than the humans if you're here trying to confront me. There's a deep ravine nearby, that is waiting for its next victim."

Again, she begins to float off and away from this child. "I don't need the pity of a young creature telling me what can and cannot be possible. Humans have and always will be predictable and simple minded, not to mention, a delicacy. And if you try to continue to stalk me..."
Ice spikes immediately protrude from the ground and threaten Seinna, but weren't close enough that any intentional harm has been done. Nyconne has a spike of ice floating in her hand as the cold air begins to pick up and start to force a deep drop in the temperatures.
"You will join them."

And just like the frozen tundra's wrath, Nyconne gradually fades into it.

1,478 posts

arcana • 2 June 2019 at 12:30 PM

Seinna-
"And there she goes again. Back into the tundra. How long," I ask myself " Will it take for a single innocent civilian to wander into the snow, get killed and her goal to never get realized? Honestly! She's not threatening to me, but humans would be terrified. Guess I'll send her a messenger breeze, you know what, make it a tracking breeze too."
I let two of the winds that wrap around me fly off toward Nyconne. I didn't have to worry about them, after all, there is no way to hurt the wind. Then I just relaxed, and let the winds sweep me away.
"Ooh, a human settlement this time! Its really not that far!"
Suddenly, I see two shifters, a neko and a kitsune. They both hid their ears and were entering the building. I turned invisible and snuck up behind them.
(Is it fine for Seinna, Kou and Kristin to meet?)

1,467 posts

robinn • 2 June 2019 at 12:41 PM

(It's fine with me)

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 2 June 2019 at 12:57 PM

"Uhhh, who are you?" Sadi asked brusquely as she stepped back into her place.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 2 June 2019 at 3:58 PM

(I don't mind either. Actually, now I have a really good idea for a trick they could play on the humans.)

Kristin~
I follow Kou inside. I look around at the humans. I almost expect them to point and scream until I remember I look like one of them. "So, did you have a plan to do with fire?" I whisper to Kou. "I might have a few ideas we can add to that."

Angela~
I walk next to Medea when she's done. "It worked. For now. Should we let the bonfire burn until it's done or should we try to stop it?" I ask. I was looking over at the mysticals that were around. I wondered if any of them were hurt. I could heal them if so.

Azrael-
When the two mysticals jump off the roof, I bring out my sword. "Who are you?" I ask. I glare at Cecil even though he won't see it. It was his idea to stop at this village. Now, we had bumped into all these mysticals. "What are you all even doing here in a kitsune village?!"

Cecil-
I hear it when a mystical jumps to the ground and I also hear when Azrael brings out his sword. "You might want to put that away. I'm not sure if the other mysticals will take it well." Azrael ignores me. I decide it would be a good time to use my power and see who/what everyone was and where they were standing. I focus hard and my eyesight returns, but I'm not seeing what's happening now. This is a vision of the future that would happen a minute from now. I look at each of the mysticals who were here. I shake my head and the vision goes away with my sight

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 2 June 2019 at 6:39 PM

Scipo-
"Scipo," I smiles. "A pegasus."

Willow-
"That should stop them from coming,"

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 2 June 2019 at 8:15 PM

"I can't stop it myself. But we should put it out before it does any more harm." Medea says quietly. She ignored the statue standing near her as she started toward a nearby well.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 3 June 2019 at 1:41 AM

Nathan-
It falls. I scramble to pick it up and shove it into my pocket.

1,467 posts

robinn • 3 June 2019 at 11:09 AM

"I was mostly thinking of just burning up some of their precious things, causing a little chaos." Kou says.

1,478 posts

arcana • 3 June 2019 at 1:01 PM

Seinna-
I smiled. This group seemed like more fun. I flew in front of them and reappeared. "You probably shouldn't talk about burning someone's possessions out in the open~"

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 3 June 2019 at 6:05 PM

Willow-
I dig my pocket. Where did I put it?

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 3 June 2019 at 7:25 PM

Mei turned around, "Do you have any idea where the human leader's are?"

1,327 posts

bgunny • 3 June 2019 at 9:02 PM

Kristin~
I jump back when the sylph appears out of nowhere. I quickly gain back my composure. “Yeah well, you probably shouldn’t materialize out in the open,” I retort. “It’s a little out of the ordinary,” I add, nodding.

Angela~
“Now might be a good time to go get Uaine,” I say. “One of us should stay here in case the humans come back and the other should go get her.” I look at Medea, waiting for her to tell me who should go. It should probably be me since I’d be faster.

Cecil-
“We have a map that you can use if you want,” I offer. “May I ask why you’re after the human leaders? It doesn’t have anything to do with the death of our leaders, does it?”

Azrael-
I shift my weight from side to side. We were wasting time. I was so close to getting home now. Why did we have to stop and help these mystical?

1,478 posts

arcana • 3 June 2019 at 9:26 PM

Seinna-
"Ahahaha! You are fun! But you're blocking their view, and humans only see what they wish, so I believe I'm safe." I draw on the winds to show me their names "Kou and Kristin? Do you want to burn things because of your leader's deaths? Or just because of boredom? Boredom would be my reason!" I smile mischievously. "You're a kitsune, and you're a neko. Do you even know who killed your leaders or are you just going to burn everything? I don't think any of you know anything! Not even the Yuki-Onna! I suppose it isn't surprising though. They sure covered up their tracks well. If I couldn't read the wind, then even I wouldn't know!"

1,327 posts

bgunny • 4 June 2019 at 11:30 AM

Kristin~
I learned a lot from what the sylph said. First, she knew who killed the leaders. Second, she was mischievous like me, which could be good or dangerous. Third, she could read the wind and find out information. That made me a little uncomfortable. Could she find out any information about me? Did she know about my family? Did she know who my teacher was? If she did, I hoped she didn’t go blurting anything out. Those were both topics I tried very hard to keep secret. My family because, well, that was a hard subject for me. Why I kept my teacher a secret was because, to be honest, I was scared. The humans had only gone after leaders, so far. What if they started going after the leaders’ students? I knew I wasn’t a very important student, so I shouldn't worry. He’d only taught me how to use my powers, not how to be a leader. Still, I didn’t know why the humans had killed the leaders and I didn’t know their next target. I just hoped it wasn’t me.

“Look Kou, it’s a fortune teller. Maybe she’ll tell us our future,” I say, nudging him. Even all my worries couldn’t stop me from joking around. “I’m definitely going to burn everything. Yep, the whole world,” I reply, sarcastically. I felt no need to tell her anything. If she really could read the wind, she knew exactly why I was doing this.

1,478 posts

arcana • 4 June 2019 at 1:26 PM

Seinna-
"Aww! Don't tell me that I told you everything and you're just going to be sarcastic! C'mon, do you want me to give information without payment? The first bits are free, but then you have to pay~!" Kristin had made a joke, but I knew she was uncomfortable, that much was very clear. I gathered the winds around us and made a wind sphere around us.