Sanctuary Roleplay (Open)

in Roleplaying

Female
974 posts

asrieldreemurr • 18 June 2019 at 6:23 PM

Willow-
"It doesn't seem like man-made, maybe magic?" My ears perk up.

Female
852 posts

shadowdragon28 • 19 June 2019 at 2:02 PM

Sadi narrowed her eyes, wasn't that the cowardly selkie?

Mei looked at the selkie she had met before and came to a stop. "Have you seen any mythicals recently?" she asked.

Female
945 posts

arcana • 19 June 2019 at 2:26 PM

Uaine-
"Oh! Hello, and um, thank you for helping me. Um, I'm with a couple of them. Willow, Angela, Medea, could you come over here?"
Seinna-
As soon as the illusion faded away, I noticed that a bush was on fire. I sighed and made myself invisible. Floating over to Kristin, I observed the chaos.

Female
974 posts

asrieldreemurr • 20 June 2019 at 7:07 AM

Willow-
I walk to Uaine.

Female
901 posts

summerglow4a • 20 June 2019 at 11:36 AM

"I didn't know you had fire powers too." Kou says. He glances around. "Where's Seinna? We should get going now."

Female
945 posts

arcana • 20 June 2019 at 11:56 AM

Seinna-
I appear right behind him. "I agree. It's getting quite boring.

1,083 posts

bgunny • 20 June 2019 at 2:29 PM

Kristin~
“I do. It’s a little different than regular fire though,” I reply. I set another bush on fire with my blue foxfire and then turn to the others. “Yep, let’s get out of here. Where should we go?” I say. I quickly shift into my fox form. My heightened senses come back to me. I was so glad to be back in one of my normal forms. I look back at the others and wait for them to reply. I had no idea where I was.

Azrael-
I walk over to the others. My heart starts to beat faster when I hear the selkie say Angela’s name. She was here somewhere safe and sound. Relief runs through me. I look around and see her, staring at something in the distance. She turns to walk over to the selkie, but stops as soon as she takes one step. She stares at me, surprised.

Angela~
“Azrael?” I whisper. It couldn’t be him. He was dead, but there he was, standing just a few feet away from me. “Azrael!” I run over and barrel into him. “I thought you were dead!” I sob, hugging him tightly. He hugs me back and for the first time since he ‘died,’ I felt safe and happy.

Cecil-
I listen to what was happening with a smile. I did it! I helped Azrael find his friend. I could feel and immense amount of happiness coming from Azrael and Angela. That made me happy. I couldn’t wait to go back home to Ella and tell her about what happened. “Thank you,” I say to the werewolf.

(I just realized, Cecil’s sister’s name is Ella the elf. I’m so creative with these names XD)

Female
945 posts

arcana • 20 June 2019 at 5:07 PM

Uaine-
I stopped confused before I remembered that Angela had a demon friend who was "dead'. I smiled sadly. I wouldn't get a chance like this with my family.

Female
974 posts

asrieldreemurr • 20 June 2019 at 6:10 PM

Willow-
"Hey, I'm all out for the hugging and stuff but shouldn't we be taking out this fox-fire?" Willow jabs her thumb to a flaming bush.

Female
945 posts

arcana • 20 June 2019 at 6:13 PM

Uaine-
I draw a bit more water from the fountain. "Willow, is fox fire enchanted? And could you do the ring thing again?" There wasn't time to mourn yet.

Female
974 posts

asrieldreemurr • 20 June 2019 at 6:15 PM

Willow-
"Eh, not really, can be a bit hard to take out though," Willow raises the ring.

Female
945 posts

arcana • 20 June 2019 at 7:07 PM

Uaine-
I stare at the water, trying to expel as much oxygen as possible before dropping the water on the fire. The hiss of smoke from a dying fire relieves and saddens me.

Female
974 posts

asrieldreemurr • 21 June 2019 at 3:03 AM

Willow-
"Jeez, who is causing these fires, other than the human fire,"

Female
945 posts

arcana • 21 June 2019 at 11:54 AM

Uaine-
"Willow, do you remember the time you gave me nectar? I doused a kitsunes's fire that looked like this."
Seinna-
I noticed that the fire was being put out.

Female
852 posts

shadowdragon28 • 21 June 2019 at 2:07 PM

Mei nodded, and turned to look at Sadi. This wasn't going to turn out well.

Sadi stared at the other demon and his friend a....angel? Unbelievable, she sneered, a demon and an angel as friends?

Female
974 posts

asrieldreemurr • 21 June 2019 at 6:28 PM

Willow-
"That other kitsune....maybe...."

1,083 posts

bgunny • 22 June 2019 at 11:41 AM

(Wait, I’m confused. I thought Uiane and Willow are at the bonfire in the Mythical village. How’d they get to the human headquarters?)

Kristin~
I shift back into my kitsune form, suddenly not caring if the humans saw me. “Since no one’s responding, I’ll just walk blindly until someone else takes the lead,” I say. I shift back into my fox form and walk in a random direction away from the human headquarters.

Azrael-
I tell Angela a quick recount of all that happened. “Let me see the wound then,” she says. I show her the deep cut on my back. I hear her mumble something, probably reprimanding me for getting hurt, and then she traces her hand over the cut. I feel warmth spread over me and then it’s gone and I know Angela is finished.

Angela~
“I’m done,” I say. The cut was healed, but there was still a scar where it had been a few moments ago. I glance over at the elf that was nearby. Azrael sees me looking. “That’s Cecil. He helped me get better and he helped me find you,” he says. Cecil waves. “Hi Cecil! Thanks for helping Azrael!” I say. Azrael gestures to a wolf. “And that’s a werewolf who also helped us find you.” I repeat my thanks to the werewolf before turning my attention to the demon. There was something about her expression I didn’t like and I stay close to Azrael. He had also noticed and was glaring at her.

Cecil-
I didn’t like the emotions I could feel coming from the other demon, so I inch closer to Azrael and Angela, who were both feeling unease. I knew the demon wasn’t going to take it well. Like always, I decide to try and keep the peace. “What’s wrong?” I ask. “Do you have something against angels? You do realize that since all our leaders our dead, we should learn to work together despite our differences, don’t you?”

So either tomorrow or the next day, I will be unable to get on and post for a month. Whenever I stop posting, you can just pretend that Azrael and Angela had to run an errand, Cecil had to go check in on Ella, and Kristin had to go help Ms. Lavinia with something (though she would have just said a friend).

Female
945 posts

arcana • 22 June 2019 at 11:59 AM

@bgunny
(I think the fountain and bonfire are relatively close to the headquarters.)

Female
852 posts

shadowdragon28 • 22 June 2019 at 4:19 PM

(okay, we'll miss u)
Sadi's eyes blazed. "What do you mean something against the angels? Our species had a war! And now this traitor is conspiring with the enemy."

Mei winced, but decided to keep shut for now. This wasn't her fight, and frankly, she was kind of surprised about the other demon's friend.

Female
974 posts

asrieldreemurr • 22 June 2019 at 4:54 PM

Willow-
I watch the yelling. Bored, I take out my spellbook.

Female
945 posts

arcana • 22 June 2019 at 4:58 PM

Uaine-
I peek over her shoulder. "You know, if you can do different sorts of magic, could you help me with learning to control ice?"

1,083 posts

bgunny • 22 June 2019 at 6:52 PM

Cecil-
"I've the history books. I know about the war," I say. "But hasn't the war ended? He's not a traitor conspiring with the enemies. I think it's actually good that he-" Azrael interrupts me. Here we go...

Azrael-
"The demons abandoned me. Angela never has. So, I'm sorry if you don't like it, but my loyalties are obviously going to be to those who treat me kindly," I say. I stand in front of Angela defensively.

Angela~
I peer over Azrael's shoulder at the demon. I hoped this would end well.

Female
974 posts

asrieldreemurr • 22 June 2019 at 6:54 PM

Willow-
"Sure," I say, shrugging.

Female
945 posts

arcana • 22 June 2019 at 7:38 PM

Uaine-
I glanced back to see Angela and the group of mythicals arguing. I walked up to Angela and awkwardly stood about a foot behind her.

Female
974 posts

asrieldreemurr • 22 June 2019 at 8:05 PM

Willow-
I flip through the book, looking.

Female
852 posts

shadowdragon28 • 24 June 2019 at 2:12 PM

Sadi snorted. "Then you're a enemy of the demon race." She focused her glare at the angel(of all the other races, an angel?) behind the demon.

Mei was content to remain where she was. The werewolves had been neutral. She saw no motive to act.

(There you have it, Sadi has temper problems, and Mei has sociopathic tendencies)

Female
974 posts

asrieldreemurr • 25 June 2019 at 4:00 AM

Willow-
I look up for a moment. I look straight back to my book.

Female
945 posts

arcana • 25 June 2019 at 10:58 AM

Uaine-
I nervously walked back to Willow and concentrated on the water pipes around the (Sadi)demon.

Female
2,358 posts

wingedfox • 25 June 2019 at 12:54 PM

(sorry I haven't been on in so long, life happened and I lost my computer)

Medea slithered over to Uaine and listened quietly to everything.

Female
276 posts

alicevamill • 25 June 2019 at 1:16 PM

can i be a demon