Female
596 posts

asrieldreemurr • 12 June 2019 at 1:29 AM

Willow-
The screen moves forwards.

772 posts

bgunny • 12 June 2019 at 7:36 PM

Kristin~
Sienna never told me which leader she wanted to be, so I decide just to make her the Elvin queen. “Kou, you can go tell them about the ghost and everything,” I say. I wanted to stay focused on the illusion so I didn’t mess anything up.

Angela~
“Sure, you can come,” I tell Willow. “Follow me,” I say. I fly out of the house and towards the direction of the fire.

Azrael-
“Angela! We have to go find Angela! We can’t waste time fighting!” Cecil shouts. I stare at him in surprise. This was the first time I’d ever seen him look panicked. I let my arm swing from the hilt of my sword. “It’s okay Cecil. I wouldn’t have started the fight,” I say.

Cecil-
I felt relieved. Azrael was still upset, but he had calmed down.

661 posts

shadowdragon28 • 13 June 2019 at 3:54 PM

Sadi sighed and backed down. "Fine Mei." She turned to the others, "Who's this Angela kid?"

Female
585 posts

arcana • 13 June 2019 at 4:40 PM

Seinna-
I look at myself and fake a haughty voice. "Is this good enough for you?"
Uaine-
I take off on foot behind Angela. On the way, I heard a commotion.

Female
603 posts

summerglow4a • 14 June 2019 at 7:20 PM

"Sure." Kou runs up to a group of humans and tells them he saw a weird looking figure outside.

Female
596 posts

asrieldreemurr • 14 June 2019 at 7:34 PM

Willow-
I follow them, the remote still in my hand. "Wow, there's another demon,"

Scipo-
As Anna flew away, I shifted back into my pegasus form and follows her.

Anna flies towards the fire, fantic.

772 posts

bgunny • 14 June 2019 at 7:51 PM

Kristin~
I give Sienna a confused look. “What? The accent or how you look? They’re both fine.” I actually didn’t know what the Elvin queen sounded like, so I hoped Sienna knew what she was doing.

Angela~
I fly to the bonfire and land down next to Medea. “I brought her,” I say. “Uaine, do you think you can extinguish it? I know it’s a little big.”

Azrael-
I flash of annoyance runs through me. Why could she asks questions when we couldn’t without her making remarks? We didn’t have to tell her anything. I stay silent deciding to put the matter into Cecil’s hands. I just hoped he didn’t say the wrong thing.

Cecil-
Azrael stays silent, so I take that as he wants me to reply. “Angela is a close friend to Azrael,” I say, gesturing to the demon. “They were attacked by demons and separated. We’re looking for her.” I make sure not to mention that Angela was an angel. I wasn’t sure how well it would go down to the other demon. I didn’t want to start another argument.

Female
585 posts

arcana • 14 June 2019 at 8:10 PM

Seinna-
I sniffed and let a few winds swirls behind me. "Alright. I'll start scaring some humans then."
Uaine-
"Oh thank goodness it's near the fountain. Yes, I think I can do it." I begin channeling water into a large water blanket.

Female
596 posts

asrieldreemurr • 14 June 2019 at 8:16 PM

Willow-
"I can make a force field that can contain the fire," I say, still keeping my eyes onto the screen.

Nathan-
I take out a small device. I message Willow. "Where are you?"

Female
585 posts

arcana • 14 June 2019 at 8:25 PM

Uaine-
I turn back to Willow. "That would be great. Could you please try to make a ring around it? I begin lowering the water.

Female
596 posts

asrieldreemurr • 14 June 2019 at 8:29 PM

Willow-
I close my eyes and begin to cast the spell. The ring starts to appear.

Female
585 posts

arcana • 14 June 2019 at 8:37 PM

Uaine-
I drop the water and the fire goes out
Seinna-
I march angrily along the street, yelling at random pedestrians. "Human mortal! Tell me who my killer is or I'll haunt you forever!" I turn on a teenager. "Young one! Where are they?!" I smile inside and continue to put up the act.

Female
596 posts

asrieldreemurr • 14 June 2019 at 8:45 PM

Willow-
I struggle with the force.

Anna arrives at the fire place. She sees a couple of mythicals taking out the fire. She relaxes a bit.

Female
603 posts

summerglow4a • 14 June 2019 at 9:06 PM

Kou points at Seinna. "That's the thing I was talking about!" He exclaims. He tries to hold in his laughter when the humans run away in panic.

Female
596 posts

asrieldreemurr • 14 June 2019 at 9:14 PM

Willow-
I receive a message.

661 posts

shadowdragon28 • 15 June 2019 at 3:33 PM

"Oh," Mei dipped her head. Maybe if she lent her abilities, they would help her find the human leaders. Anyways, it would be good to maintain peace. "Do you have anything of hers. I can probably sniff her out then."

Sadi huffed. The other demon was so disrespectful. Maybe the demon's friend will be better(she thinks Angela is a demon).

Female
596 posts

asrieldreemurr • 15 June 2019 at 6:45 PM

Willow-
It's from Nathan. I message him back. "Just taking out a fire with a selkie, an angel and a gorgon."

Nathan-
I finally get her reply.

772 posts

bgunny • 15 June 2019 at 9:03 PM

Kristin~
I hold back a smile as I watch Kou and Sienna. I look around me and wonder if there was anything else I could do to spread some panic.

Angela~
“Good job,” I say to Uaine and Willow. I walk over to a group of mythicals who were watching. “Is everyone okay? Is anyone hurt?” I ask. A little nymph girl walks over to me. “I am,” she says. She shows me her knee and points to a scrape on it. “Oh… that’s not what I meant, but… there you go,” I say. I wave my hand over her scrape and it heals instantly.

Cecil-
Azrael stays silent. I can tell he’s unsure about having them help. I sigh and call upon my power again. I will myself to be shown a vision of us not accepting their help. The outcome was not good. Angela wasn’t at the house. It would be quicker if they helped. I nod to signal to Azrael that it was okay.

Azrael-
I reach into my pocket and bring out a pocket knife. I’d given it to Angela a while ago in hopes that she would use it to defend herself, but she’d thrown it away when we were attacked by the demons. I hold it out for the werewolf. “Will this work?” I ask.

Female
585 posts

arcana • 15 June 2019 at 11:07 PM

Uaine-
I sigh in relief. "Angela, Willow, Medea, is there anything else we need to do?"
Seinna-
I make my way down the street yelling at people and eventually let more and more winds swirl around me ominously. This was starting to get a little boring.

Female
596 posts

asrieldreemurr • 15 June 2019 at 11:11 PM

Willow-
"Dunno," I look at the humans running. "But uh, humans are running from something I think,"

661 posts

shadowdragon28 • 16 June 2019 at 1:02 PM

Mei stepped forward and sniffed the pocket knife. She nodded, "It's good." She turned around. "Follow me and I"ll try to lead you to her."

Sadi followed Mei but kept a eye on the other mythicals. She looked at the demon. Don't try anything, she mouthed.

772 posts

bgunny • 17 June 2019 at 3:18 PM

Kristin~
I decide to use some of my fox-fire to set something on fire. I look around me to make sure no one was watching and then I shoot a dead bush near the headquarters with some of my fire. It catches instantly and flares up. I quickly walk away from it so no one can blame me. I walk next to Kou. "You can set something on fire too if you want," I say. I watch Sienna and wonder how I could catch her eye. Kou and I had to get out of here soon. Eventually, it was going to look strange that we weren't panicking.

Angela~
I heal another nymph who had a cut on her arm. "Next time you two decide to play fight, have a few band aids handy," I tell them. They nod. I walk back to Uaine, Willow, and Medea. "I'm not sure. That was it," I reply.

Azrael-
I glare at the demon. I create a ball of darkness and shoot it in front of her. It goes whizzing past her face but doesn't hit her. She wasn't allowed to call the shots. I didn't have to listen to her if I didn't want to.

Cecil-
Azrael and I follow the werewolf. At one point of time, I was aware that Azrael did something bad, but I couldn't see, so I had no idea what he did. "Don't do anything stupid. They're going to help us find your friend," I whisper to him.

661 posts

shadowdragon28 • 17 June 2019 at 5:21 PM

Sadi flinched as something shot by. She turned around to see the other demon. She knew he had shot it. She raised an eyebrow and shot a tiny bolt of lightning back. So that's how it is.

Mei sniffed the air again. The scent was getting closer. But it didn't smell like Sadi or the other demon. Maybe it wasn't a demon after all..

Female
585 posts

arcana • 17 June 2019 at 5:38 PM

Seinna-
I sent a small messenger wind to Kristin. "How much longer do I have to do this? It's getting boring."
Uaine-
I smelled fire again.

Female
596 posts

asrieldreemurr • 18 June 2019 at 4:33 AM

Willow-
"Another fire?"

772 posts

bgunny • 18 June 2019 at 12:45 PM

Kristin~
I hear the message the wind gives me. Okay, so how did this work? Could I speak into the wind and it would deliver my message? "Um, tell her she can stop now," I say, feeling dumb for talking to nothing.

Angela~
"Another one?" I groan. "Do you think it's man made?"

Azrael-
I make a point of not reacting to the lightning bolt. It passes by Cecil's face too and he jumps after feeling the electrical charge. "What was that?" he asks. "An attempt at revenge," I reply.

Cecil-
I give Azrael a sour glance. A feeling of amusement comes from him. That was the first positive emotion I felt from the demon. I shake my head and smile. Hopefully, we'd find Angela soon because I didn't want 'attempts at revenge' to turn into something bad.

Female
585 posts

arcana • 18 June 2019 at 1:14 PM

Seinna-
I roll my eyes and surround myself with wind. "Dispel the illusion Kristin."

661 posts

shadowdragon28 • 18 June 2019 at 5:16 PM

(Should they meet up with Angela and the others?)
Mei suddenly stopped, "Wait, there's other people along with your friend.'

Female
585 posts

arcana • 18 June 2019 at 5:38 PM

(I'm fine with that)
Uaine-
I narrowed my eyes and scanned the area looking for the fire and spotted a familiar person. Was it the wolf I had hidden behind earlier?