Sanctuary Roleplay (Open)

in Roleplaying

Female
1,947 posts

     

wingedfox • 30 May 2019 at 11:09 AM

(In a house by the beach, I think)

Machacha saw one more house by the beach and ran down to knock on the door.

Medea heard the knock and looked at the door. Who could it be?

913 posts

     

bgunny • 30 May 2019 at 11:12 AM

(Kristin and Kou are going to the human leader’s headquarters, Angela, Willow, Uaine, and Medea are at Angela’s house by the ocean, Machacha is there now too, Azrael and Cecil are watching Sadi, Mei, and Nathan who are in a village, and Anna and Scipo are together, but I’m not sure where. I think that’s everyone, but I could be missing someone.)

Kristin~
I knew better to ask about people’s past or pry into their business. I’d hate it if Kou started asking about my past. Still, I really wanted to ask this question. “So, did you live alone then, outside of a village?” I could understand being alone. I’d been alone on the streets for a few months before my teacher had caught me. Even before that, I felt like I was alone.

Angela~
I cast a curious glance at the kitsune, Willow. I wonder what book she had. I hear a knock at the door. I open it and see a faun.

Female
1,947 posts

     

wingedfox • 30 May 2019 at 11:18 AM

"Hey, I just thought I should warn you, there are a band of humans goung around desroying the homes of mythicals. They may be coming here next." Machacha said to the girl who opened the door.

Female
730 posts

     

summerglow4a • 30 May 2019 at 11:56 AM

"Not all the time, I move around a lot." Kou says. "Sometimes I pretend to be a innocent little cat and stay in human towns for a while."

Female
807 posts

     

asrieldreemurr • 30 May 2019 at 3:30 PM

Willow-
"Great," I flip through the book.

Female
794 posts

     

arcana • 30 May 2019 at 5:16 PM

Uaine-
"Hmm?" I look over Willow's shoulder "What's that book?"

913 posts

     

bgunny • 30 May 2019 at 7:26 PM

Kristin~
“But, do you have a family?” I ask. I realize I was overstepping my bounds. “I didn’t mean to ask that. You don’t have to answer it,” I add quickly. “Are we almost there?”

Angela~
I glance back at Willow and Uaine. I wonder if they heard what he said. “Thank you for the warning,” I say. I bite my lip, wondering what to do. I was never good in these types of situations. I turn to the others. “What do you think we should do?” I ask.

Female
1,947 posts

     

wingedfox • 30 May 2019 at 7:43 PM

Medea looked over at Angela, then thought about the rubble of her cave. Was that what had happened? Was hers one of the first targets?

"You're welcome." Machacha said, running off onto the beach.

692 posts

     

shadowdragon28 • 30 May 2019 at 8:03 PM

(It's fine)
Mei tensed up. "There's other mythicals around here," she hissed. "Both of you, keep quiet."
Sadi jerked up. "Whoever's out there, come out, I totally know where you are."
"What did I just say!?"

Female
730 posts

     

summerglow4a • 30 May 2019 at 8:03 PM

"Yeah, we're getting pretty close." Kou says, avoiding the question.

913 posts

     

bgunny • 30 May 2019 at 8:17 PM

Kristin~
“Okay,” I say. I stay silent after that. I think about the trick I played on the kitsune couple earlier that day. That was a fun one.

Angela~
I think about my options. I could flee, which seemed to be the least likely thing I would do. I could go help those whose houses had been burned or I could stay and defend my house and my friends. I sigh. I really wished Azrael was here. He’d know what to do.

Cecil-
“There’s really no point in hiding yourself,” I say. Azrael doesn’t say a word. “Okay, fine.” I get up and walk out of the shadows. I look in the direction where I heard the noises. “Hello, I’m not here to hurt anyone. I couldn’t if I tried,” I say.

Azrael-
I sigh and slowly step out of the shadows. I wasn’t going to let Cecil get hurt. Sure, he annoyed me, but he had saved me and he was helping me find Angela. I owed him one now. I keep my hand on the hilt of my sword just in case they decide to attack.

Female
794 posts

     

arcana • 30 May 2019 at 8:43 PM

I've made a new character!
Name: Seinna A'gaoth
Age: 187(looks to be 14)
Gender: Female
Mythical: Sylph
Personality:Annoying and mischievous, but will never break a "true" promise. She is energetic and seemingly trusting, but she only reveals her problems if she genuinely trusts you. Flighty and is fine with drifting away.
Apperance: When visible, she has a petite figure with long white hair. She wears a long silky shoulder-less dress. On each wrist and ankle, she has a tied white ribbon. She has blue eyes, pale skin and often goes barefoot.
Powers:Flight, Invisibility, Air Manipulation, Wind Reading(the ability to glean sounds, images, and information by "reading" the wind.)
Weakness: Claustrophobic, hates glass

Female
730 posts

     

summerglow4a • 30 May 2019 at 9:37 PM

"This is the place." Kou stops in front of a tall building. "So, what's your plan?"

Female
794 posts

     

arcana • 30 May 2019 at 10:25 PM

Uaine-
I look over at Angela to see her deep in thought. Because my cave was underwater, I didn't have to worry about the human mobs. "Angela! Don't be worried about your house. I'm sure me and Willow can keep it safe if you want to go out and help others!" I hoped that would at least reassure her, and I hoped that I could actually protect her house.
Seinna-
Blowing around in the winds was so fun! It almost took my mind off of the responsibility that I was given after the leader died. Oh well. He was corrupt anyway. I tumbled off the current and looked down to see ice. This was interesting! I wandered around and almost walked into a human. Looking closer, it appeared to be a Yuki-Onna.
(@nightmaremoon12 is it fine for Seinna and Nyconne to meet?)

Female
2,161 posts

     

nightmaremoon12 • 31 May 2019 at 12:48 AM

@arcana - Love to! Was just doing my own thing for a bit at the moment.

Nyconne stares down at this new person, who seems to be a child. She points a ghostly finger at them.
"What are you doing here, child...?" She speaks, though in whispering tone. "Don't you know it's dangerous to be out in this cold expanse by yourself...?" With each word, it was as if a ghostly chill begins to appear around this girl's vicinity, cutting through like ice shards.

Female
807 posts

     

asrieldreemurr • 31 May 2019 at 1:31 AM

Willow-
"Spellbook," I continue flipping through it.

Nathan-
"Oh, geez," I take some pipecleaners and starts fiddling with it. "Did you really had to do that?"

Scipo-
I land on a nearby rooftop. I look at the demon. This demon yells too loudly. The wolf seems to have more sense. I sigh. I hear a thud behind me.

Anna lands behind the pegasus, still mumbling words.

913 posts

     

bgunny • 31 May 2019 at 11:05 AM

Kristin~
I stare at Kou. My plan? Yeah, I guess now might be a good time to make a plan. "Cause as much chaos as possible?" I look up at the building and then around it for humans. "Should we be hiding or in disguise?"

Angela~
I rub my pendant with my fingers. I nod. "Okay, if that's what you want to do, but if it becomes dangerous, don't worry about it." I stretch my wings open. "Do you want to stay here or come with me?" I ask Medea.

Female
1,947 posts

     

wingedfox • 31 May 2019 at 12:46 PM

"I'll come. I know humans well." Medea says, following Angela.

Female
794 posts

     

arcana • 31 May 2019 at 1:07 PM

Seinna-
I summoned a small tornado to cloak me."Aww, don't be so hasty! I'm a hundred and eighty seven you know! Still really young, but please have some respect! Besides!" I read the wind carefully, hoping to see her name. Catching onto a letter image, I read it in full detail. "Nyconne hmm? And oh! How delightful! Avenging your leader. How noble. Do you even know where the killers are?"

913 posts

     

bgunny • 31 May 2019 at 1:25 PM

Angela~
I fly out the door. I fly towards the direction I smelled smoke. I make sure to stay at a medium pace so that Medea could keep up. "Do you know why humans would do this?" I ask.

Female
1,947 posts

     

wingedfox • 31 May 2019 at 1:33 PM

"I believe they want power. One ruler over everyone and they're forcing the mythicals to cower. Or something like that." Medea said, slithering fast enough to keep up.

Female
794 posts

     

arcana • 31 May 2019 at 1:58 PM

Uaine-
I nervously asked Willow if she could put up a shield or a detection net. "Hey, um. Could you help me with protecting the house?"

913 posts

     

bgunny • 31 May 2019 at 2:08 PM

Angela~
"Hmm... I wonder if that's going to work out how they planned," I say. If Azrael was still here, he would do anything, but cower. I drop to the ground when I see humans throwing stuff into a bonfire. I watch in horror for a few minutes. "What should we do?" I ask.

Female
1,947 posts

     

wingedfox • 31 May 2019 at 2:14 PM

"We can't do anything if they catch us, so let's get help." Medea said, sliding beside her.

913 posts

     

bgunny • 31 May 2019 at 2:20 PM

Angela~
"Should we go get Uaine? I think she might have powers over water. Maybe she could blast the bonfire," I suggest.

Female
1,947 posts

     

wingedfox • 31 May 2019 at 2:22 PM

"That's a good idea. But how would that stop the other humans from making another fire?" Medea said. She put her hand to her head to think, and felt the blindfold. Oh. "Or... I could scare them off..." Medea said quietly.

692 posts

     

shadowdragon28 • 31 May 2019 at 3:48 PM

Sadi whipped around to face the newcomers. "What were you doing spying on us?" she accused.

Mei sniffed the air. "I smell another of your kind."

"A demon?" Sadi tilted her head. "But I thought I was the only one on this mission."

913 posts

     

bgunny • 31 May 2019 at 4:17 PM

Angela~
I stare at Medea. Understanding runs through me. "You can do that if you want," I say slowly. "Are you sure about it though?" I ask.

Cecil-
"We weren't spying on you. This young demon here..." I was going to say was scared by her, but Azrael grew really angry and to my amusement, embarrassed. "Is injured and needed to rest," I finish. Azrael was still displeased by that. "We just happened to rest near where you all are."

Azrael-
I stare at the other demon, letting Cecil do the talking. He seemed to be a lot better at that stuff than me. "We mean no harm," Cecil says. Okay, well that was going to far. First, he said how he couldn't hurt anyone, then he mentioned how I was injured, he was making it seem like we couldn't do anything if they attacked. "Unless you mean to harm us," I add.

Female
730 posts

     

summerglow4a • 31 May 2019 at 4:49 PM

"You might want to disguise yourself." Kou says to her. "Just wondering, how do you feel about fire?"

Female
1,947 posts

     

wingedfox • 31 May 2019 at 4:55 PM

"Not at all. If I have to, I will." Medea whispers, looking toward the ground.

Reply