Sanctuary Roleplay (Open)

in Roleplaying

1,478 posts

arcana • 18 May 2019 at 2:16 PM

"Yes, I'm fine." replies Uaine. "Thank you for healing me... Oh! I don't know your name. Thank you regardless." Getting to her feet, she stumbled outside the alley.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 18 May 2019 at 7:09 PM

Willow-
"Willow" I put back the flask and follow the selkie.

1,478 posts

arcana • 18 May 2019 at 8:00 PM

Uaine~
"Thank you Willow. That's a lovely name." I observe the mythicals standing around the alley. The demon and werewolf were still here, along with the kitsune that I had drenched. Nearby, a gorgon was in the distance. Angela and Willow were still with me. "Hello?"

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 18 May 2019 at 9:07 PM

Willow-
I see more mythicals. A gorgon and an angel.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 19 May 2019 at 12:54 PM

Sadi face-palmed. "You know what! I'm getting out of this confusing place." A big party of mythical creatures would certainly attract more attention.
Mei shook her pelt one more time to get the water out of her fur(typical dog behavior). She fake lunged forward at the Kitsune to get back at her before backing down and lying down on the ground.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 19 May 2019 at 4:36 PM

(Hey can we make a human?)

1,478 posts

arcana • 19 May 2019 at 4:52 PM

(I do agree, mainly because we haven't seen any other conflict besides the ones that are created by meeting each other. When the main focus is to recover from an attack by humans, we have seen little human interference, even though the Kitsune's leader (and probably more) explicitly lived near this area. You would think that SAD would've done something, but since no one controls a character affiliated with them, its kind of been ignored.)

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 19 May 2019 at 5:30 PM

(I'm making two, one right now and the other later)
Name: Nathan Arryan
Kind of mythical: Human
Personality:

Heya!

Nathan is a pretty nice guy. He cracks a lot of jokes and sometimes annoys quite a lot of people, but people still like him.
Appearence or link to image: curly black hair, dark brown eyes, pointy ears, a cheerful, elf-like face, normally with a mischievous and impish smile on his face, and a diminutive stature with a slim and relatively scrawny build. He is 5'6. Wears a white button-up shirt with brown pants. Sometimes with a denim jacket.
Powers: None
Fears/weaknesses: Losing friends, being the 'fifth wheel'
Strengths: can fight well enough
Other: He's friends with Willow

1,327 posts

bgunny • 20 May 2019 at 10:59 AM

(I do agree, it would be cool to have a few humans, but I think you all should wait for wingedfox’s approval before playing as them. It might contradict with the plot she has in mind.)

Kristin~
I jump away from the dog when it lunges at me. I put some more distance between myself and the dog. “I agree,” I say to the demon. This was a confusing mess and I was supposed to go find some humans. I start to walk away from the group.

(Is Kou still in the area? It might be fun if he and Kristin interact.)

Angela~
I look over at the other creatures. The demon was the one that caught my attention the most. Part of me was scared; demons had tried to hurt me, twice. Another part of me was happy to see one; I was closer to demons than my own kind. What overweighed the other feelings most was sadness; I was reminded of Azrael. Then there was a wolf, which could possibly be the demon’s pet or a were-wolf or shape shifter. There was a gorgan with a blindfold on. Good idea. I didn’t really want to be turned to stone anytime soon. The last creature was a kitsune. She was walking away.

Cecil-
“Okay, Azrael, we can go now,” I say. I couldn’t see the young angel, but I could tell he was probably bouncing with impatience. “I’ll go prepare some stuff for your trip,” Ella says. She walks out of the room. I reach out and grab Azrael’s arm. “How are you feeling?” I ask. “I feel fine,” he responds. I could sense emotions and I could tell he still felt tired and in pain, but he was feeling more anxious and worried. “Let’s go then,” I say.

Azrael-
I follow Cecil out the room. When I find Ella, I can see that she has a small back pack. She passes it over to Cecil. “I can hold it,” I say. Cecil shakes his head. “You are still healing,” he says. He slips the back pack on. “Bye, Ella,” he says. “I’m not sure when I’ll be home, but don’t worry, I’ll be safe.” We walk out the door. “Where do you think Angela would be?”

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 20 May 2019 at 11:10 AM

(I'll wait until wingedfox approves)
Willow-
Wonderful, just absolutely wonderful. I need to think about this problem.

1,467 posts

robinn • 20 May 2019 at 11:11 AM

(Yeah Kou and Kristin can interact)

1,327 posts

bgunny • 20 May 2019 at 11:28 AM

Kristin~
I wasn’t watching where I was going. I just knew I wanted to get away from the dog, but I didn’t want to lose sight of the dog, so I was walking backwards. It wasn't a very good idea to do when a bunch of other creatures were around. I bump into someone (Kou) and trip.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 20 May 2019 at 11:32 AM

Willow-
I follow the kitsune and see Kou....again.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 20 May 2019 at 12:52 PM

(I wholeheartedly approve! humans and mythical characters are fine. *I have no actual plot in mind, maybe a little bit of one but not enough of one for a few human characters to make a difference with* I'll add a little more plot. They should be in a human village right now and there's a mob coming to chase them out of it)

Medea smiled slightly. She heard a faint sound of pots and pans clanging from behind her, but thought it was just a human who dropped them.

1,478 posts

arcana • 20 May 2019 at 1:13 PM

Uaine whirled around to see a couple humans gawking at the scene.
"Hey, um, Willow? Angela? I think we had better run"

1,467 posts

robinn • 20 May 2019 at 2:54 PM

Kou grabs the kitsune's hand to keep her from falling. "You should be more careful." He winks at her.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 20 May 2019 at 4:16 PM

Kristin~
My face heats up with embarrassment. I hadn't meant to bump into anyone. I'd just been so scared of the dog. "Thanks, but I didn't need your help. I was just fine," I say. It was a horrible comeback, but I wasn't sure what else to say. "I meant to bump into someone."

Angela~
I fly up into the sky and look at the humans. "Are you sure?" I ask. They didn't seem bad. "I'll follow you guys if you run." I really just wanted to go home, but this gave me something to do.

Azrael-
"She might have gone home," I reply. "Or she could have gone to her hometown or my hometown." I look around at my surroundings. "Where are we?" I ask. "An elf village," Cecil replies. "Angela and I live near the ocean. How far away is that from here?"

Cecil-
I didn't know. I'd never been to the ocean before. "Maybe we should get a map. I don't know where the ocean is," I reply, truthfully. I hear Azrael groan and mutter something. I caught enough words to know that he was upset at me and I could tell by his feelings that he was angry and annoyed. He also managed to still be worried and anxious. It was strange how many feelings the young demon could feel at one time.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 20 May 2019 at 4:22 PM

Medea sighed and started back toward her cave to spend another 500 years alone. She flicked her snakelike tail as she reached the hot sand.

Machacha ran hard in the village to catch up to the rest of the fauns.

1,467 posts

robinn • 20 May 2019 at 5:30 PM

"Oh? That was planned?" Kou smiles. "Were you trying to get my attention?"

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 20 May 2019 at 5:37 PM

Mei barked in laughter. She didn't know that her wolf form could scare someone so badly. Well, it was hilarious while it lasted.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 20 May 2019 at 5:50 PM

Willow-
"Hey, Kou! Stop flirting with her!" I walk to them. "We're going to be chased by a mob soon and-"
"Willow!!!" A human boy runs at me.

1,478 posts

arcana • 20 May 2019 at 6:01 PM

Uaine taps Willow's shoulder.yl
"Hey, if you know we're going to get chased by the mob, why aren't we running?"
Turning to Angela, Uaine bit her lip.
"Trust me, individual humans aren't that bad. But when they're scared and in a group, you run."

1,327 posts

bgunny • 20 May 2019 at 6:19 PM

Kristin~
My face turns a deep shade of red. I hadn't planned on him actually making a comeback besides, 'yeah, whatever.' "No, course not," I reply, indignantly. I hadn't planned on it, but maybe I could have some fun with it..."Disappointed?"

Angela~
"Okay, we should go then," I say.

1,467 posts

robinn • 20 May 2019 at 6:29 PM

Kou laughs. "Very, it's not everyday a pretty girl bumps into me." He sighs dramatically.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 20 May 2019 at 7:41 PM

"Wow, that was beautiful." Machacha shouted as he ran past Kou. He grinned.

Medea reached her cave and slammed into a pile of rocks. What? She thought. She took off her blindfold and looked at the rubble that had once been her home. "What happened?" She half shouted. She nimbly slithered onto the rocks to get some clues.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 20 May 2019 at 8:10 PM

Kristin~
I grin and open my mouth to say something, but a faun runs by and shouts to us. “Yep, that was definitely beautiful. I agree 100 percent,” I say, with a slight sarcastic tone. “Well, anyway, that’s okay. You’ll probably survive the disappointment.”

1,467 posts

robinn • 20 May 2019 at 8:40 PM

"I'm not so sure about that, I heard it's possible to die of a broken heart." Kou says sarcastically. "What's your name, anyways?"

1,327 posts

bgunny • 20 May 2019 at 8:57 PM

Kristin~
I hesitate. I tried not to tell people my name if possible. It was better if they didn't know the name of the girl who was causing trouble in town. Although, the leader had always seemed to know if it was me causing the troubles people came to him about. Strange how it works like that. "It's Kristin, but a lot of people call me Kris," I finally reply. "What's your name?"

1,467 posts

robinn • 20 May 2019 at 9:10 PM

Kou smiles after he hears her name. She might be the one they mentioned... "That's a nice name, I'm Kou." He says to her. "It's a shame what happened to the leaders."

1,478 posts

arcana • 20 May 2019 at 9:12 PM

Uaine looks for Willow and spots a kitsune. "So, apparently her name is Kristin. She's talking to the neko-Kou. Hm." she thinks.