Sanctuary Roleplay (Open)

in Roleplaying

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 20 May 2019 at 9:13 PM

(I ship a little...)

Medea dug under a rock and pulled out a worn, old book. She remembered when she'd gotten the book, many years ago. She excavated a small pouch and put the bag into it with some more treasures she'd found.

Machacha leapt onto a roof and surveyed the area. it was quiet. Almost too quiet. He tried not to think about that.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 20 May 2019 at 10:59 PM

Kristin~
"Thanks," I say. "Your name is cool." When he mentions the leaders, I try to keep a straight face. I glance over at the leader's, my teacher's, house. Kou couldn't even imagine how much his death hurt me. "Yes, it is," I say, a waver to my voice. "Did It happen to all the leaders?" I ask.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 21 May 2019 at 1:33 AM

"Willow!" The human boy jumps at Willow.
"Nathan," Willow dodges his hug. "We're in difficult times,"
"Sorry," He grins as he stands up. "Cool! More mythicals!"

1,478 posts

arcana • 21 May 2019 at 11:01 AM

Uaine watches as Willow talks with a human boy. Biting her lip again, she walked up to Willow stiffly. "Can we please hurry out of here?"

1,467 posts

robinn • 21 May 2019 at 12:15 PM

"I think so." Kou says. "I'm not sure how it happened."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 21 May 2019 at 2:41 PM

Medea picked up her blindfold as she slithered off the rocks. She looked at it, hesitated for a moment, then put it in her bag instead of putting it on. She started back to the village to find someone to travel far from here with.

Machacha noticed some fire on the other side of the village and started running and leaping toward it.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 21 May 2019 at 3:46 PM

"Who are you?" Sadi says to the human boy.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 21 May 2019 at 3:50 PM

"Nathan! Nathan Arryan!" he grins stupidly.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 21 May 2019 at 4:26 PM

Medea hissed quietly to herself as she slithered through the streets. She saw a small group of people standing in the street and figured they were as good as any group to join.

(Is it ok if this group I'm talking about is Kou, Nathan, Willow, Sadi, Uaine and Kristin? Medea can't be COMPLETELY antisocial.)

1,327 posts

bgunny • 21 May 2019 at 5:03 PM

(That's fine with me.)

Kristin~
"Ms. Lavinia said it was the humans who killed our leader. Maybe it was the same for the others," I say. "I was going to get revenge before I... got distracted." I really didn't want to mention the dog ever again.

(By revenge, Kristin means playing a trick on them that really scares them.)

Angela~
"Where are we going to go" I ask Uaine.

Azrael-
I leave Cecil where he is and go get a map from the store. I pay for it and quickly return. I open it up and spread it on the grass. I bring out a compass Angela had given to me a long time ago. "Your village is right here and the ocean is over there..."

Cecil-
I listen to Azrael as he finds a path to his home. He steps next to me and moves me in the direction we have to go. "If we go straight from here, we should reach the ocean," he says. "It would be faster if I could fly and didn't have to take you along." I could hear the harshness in the young demon's voice. "But if you fly, you could open your wound. If you leave me, who will treat it?" "As soon as we find Angela, she will heal it," he replies. "Now let's get going."

(I find it funny that Cecil keeps referring to Azrael as a young demon when Azrael is older than him by 40 years. Elves.)

1,478 posts

arcana • 21 May 2019 at 5:25 PM

Uaine-
I sigh and turn to Angela. "Once Willow leaves with us hopefully, I think we should go back to your house. It's on the beach right? I'd like to get back to the ocean." Turning look at Willow, she spotted a gorgon slithering towards them.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 21 May 2019 at 6:11 PM

Medea saw that they had noticed her and looked at the ground so she wouldn't accidentally turn them into stone. She tentatively raised a hand and waved. "Hi..." She said.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 21 May 2019 at 6:17 PM

Nathan raises a hand in greeting. "Hey!"

Willow-
"Nathan, go home, I'm gonna go with these guys,"

1,467 posts

robinn • 21 May 2019 at 8:18 PM

"You're going to get revenge on the humans? That sounds fun, you should let me help you." Kou says to Kristin.

1,478 posts

arcana • 21 May 2019 at 8:20 PM

Uaine-
"Willow! Come with us! We'll go back to Angela's cottage. " I waved my hand to show her where I was.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 22 May 2019 at 1:27 AM

Willow-
I walk to the selkie. "Right," I look st Nathan. "Go home,"
"I know you're really independent, but I wanna help!" He protests.
I sigh. "Go with them then," I point to Kou and the kitsune, Kristen.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 22 May 2019 at 10:08 AM

Kristin~
"Sure, you can come with me," I say. I was glad to have someone along because I hadn't actually known where I was going. I wasn't going to tell Kou that though. "Do you have any ideas where we should go to find them?"

Angela~
"Hi!" I say to the gorgon. I wave back. I make sure to look away from her. Turning to stone wasn't fun. I wait for Willow to finish speaking with the human.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 22 May 2019 at 10:12 AM

Willow-
"Let's go,"

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 22 May 2019 at 3:01 PM

Medea kept looking at the ground, then caught a glimpse of her blindfold waving in the breeze. She pulled it out of her bag and tied it around her head. She put her head up.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 22 May 2019 at 4:04 PM

Sadi cautiously waved back at the gorgon before turning to the werewolf. "Mei, you got any idea where to go." The wolf shrugged. "I can faintly smell the humans, but I'm not sure if I can track it."

1,467 posts

robinn • 22 May 2019 at 5:05 PM

"It would probably be best to go after human leader's main office building." Kou suggests. "What kind of revenge do you have in mind anyways?"

1,327 posts

bgunny • 23 May 2019 at 10:34 AM

Kristin~
“Where would we find one of those?” I ask. “Oh, you know, playing tricks on them. Finding their fears and using it against them. I have a talent for that,” I reply, grinning. I hold my hand out and make an illusion of a big hairy spider on it as a demonstration.

Angela~
The gorgon puts on a blindfold. That makes me feel more comfortable. I wonder if I should say something to her. Willow seems ready to go to my house and that means Uaine is probably ready as well. “Uaine! Here’s the key to my house. You can go ahead of me,” I say. I toss it to her. I turn back to the gorgon. “Hello, I’m Angela. Are you okay? Do you need anything, like directions or… anything?” I liked to help people no matter who they were. That was one thing that had always frustrated Azrael. He would have been horrified to see me give my house key to someone I just met.

1,467 posts

robinn • 23 May 2019 at 10:53 AM

"Tricks, huh. I like your style. I'm a bit of a prankster myself." Kou says with a mischievous grin. "Just follow me, I can take you there."

1,478 posts

arcana • 23 May 2019 at 1:12 PM

Uaine-
I catches the key and walk up to Angela. "Hello." I say to the gorgon as I walk past. I smile at the gorgon. Like Angela and the wolf, she didn't seem mean.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 23 May 2019 at 1:46 PM

Medea gave a small smile. "I'm Medea and I was just wondering if I could join your group. I'm not doing anything for a while and I'm not used to being around other people. I want to change that..." She finished. "Hi." I say to the Selkie as she passes.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 23 May 2019 at 3:48 PM

"I, the awesome demon, does not need some low-" Mei pushed Sadi away. The demon definitely needed more people skills, she thought. She wagged her tail and opened her mouth to pant, "I'm Mei. The annoying demon over there is Sadi. We're looking for the leaders of the humans. Any idea where they are?"

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 23 May 2019 at 6:21 PM

Nathan-
I wave to the wolf and the demon. "Hiya!"

1,478 posts

arcana • 23 May 2019 at 6:23 PM

Uaine-
I glance back to see the human cheerfully pester the other mythicals. Although he seemed harmless and happy, he was not someone I trusted.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 24 May 2019 at 3:43 PM

Kristin~
I smile and make the spider disappear. "This'll be fun. With both of us putting our minds together, I'm sure we'll come up with some awesome tricks," I say. I nod. "Okay, lead the way."

Angela~
"You can come with us if you want," I suggest. "Uaine, Willow, and I were going to go to my house. Or you could always go with them to look for the human leader's."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 24 May 2019 at 4:53 PM

"That would be great." Medea said, relived. "Why were you going to the human leaders?"